Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos De Soto
The AICP-END Blog
PO Box 20669
Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669
Business Phone: 661-374-1430
JUST THE FACTS- MINIMAL PHOTOS
THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY COMMENTARY-OPINION-SPORTS-FOOD SERVICE FOR SUNDAY, MARCH 24, 2019 BY CHEF HECTOR SANTANAMOS DE SOTO
“Just the Facts: say what you will about Trump, compared to the losers seeking to replace him, I will vote to give him a second term- and I’m a Democrat” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos de Soto
SPRING SESSION 2019
BLOG POST #3,066 AT THE AICP-END
591 DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2020
As bad as Trump might seem to many, most of the Democrats seeking to replace him are…sadly, far worse
Shafter, CA, 03-24-2019 Sunday: Buenas dias, mis amigos, bienvenidos to the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day. Yesterday, we discussed 2020 candidate, Democrat Andrew Yang, how the man wants to bless every American (and I suspect illegal alien) with a check for one grand a month, no strings attached. Wow. Sign me up…yeah, right. Anybody who falls for ignorance such as this deserves what he or she gets.
Who else is seeking the nomination of the esteemed Democratic Party? Well, Bernie Sanders is out there singing the same old siren’s song, free this, free that, living in harmony with nature, communing with alien spirits, bringing the joys of Marxism, Leninism, and Stalinism to a town or city near YOU (along with the inevitable GULAGS).
Now, I thought that in order for Senator Sanders to seek the nomination of the Democratic Party, the old guy had to forego his independent status and re-register to be a Democrat as otherwise, how could he be the standard-bearer of the party if he weren’t a member of said party? Still awaiting word from DNC boss Tom Perez. Tom?
Before Bernie officially announced he would be a candidate for 2020, we have had some others throw their hats in well before him, relative unknowns such as FORMER Congressman John Delaney of Maryland. Our blog has bestowed the nickname of “Nobody Knows Me” on the former congressman who seems rather moderate but as far as looks go, bow-wow– he looks like a slope-headed, cave troll. What woman would vote for this fellow, I haven’t a clue.
Then we have Hawaiian Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard, perhaps among the most solid candidates out there, someone who does not drive quite the same spike of fear into one’s soul as most of the other liberal demagogic candidates do. A military veteran who served overseas in, I believe, Iraq, she has military experience which is something the Framers of the Constitution should have made mandatory to becoming president of the United States.
As far as Congresswoman Gabbard goes, for all I know- she could be out of the race already as no one I know has heard a peep from her- she would be a superb candidate. I know Chef Cheryl- (lovingly known around here as “Chef Cherry”), is all agog about her but since she has some anti-LGBTQ statements in the closet of her past, she already is far behind in the running, which is sad, folks, very sad.
Then, we have a fellow Latino in Julian Castro who announced back on January 12 of this year that he was in it to win it. Oh, boy, I think he expects fellow Latinos to leap into bed with him but if there is one thing I know about my Latino brethren is that when one rises above the rest, the rest pull them back down instead of continuing to push him (or her) up. Already, the poor guy is hanging around the fringes and like Ms. Gabbard, could find himself out of the race before it even heats up.
Then, we have Kirsten Gillibrand, a senator from New York who were it not for the likes of Bill Clinton looming behind her (along with disgraced sexual degenerate Harvey Weinstein- on trial for rape)- she would not even be a contender.
The righteous, self-appointed defender of women– ‘we believe survivors’- has problems in her own inner circle of female complaints about male co-workers going nowhere or worse, forcing the complainant to leave while the perpetrator continues his work, which demonstrates just what a hypocrite this ‘guardian of ALL women is.’ Besides, I do not know if I could tolerate listening to her high-pitched, squeaky voice anymore than I could have listened to Hillary’s were she to be president. Sexist? You bet.
Then, we have Kamala Harris, a woman who as California attorney-general sent far more minorities to prison than any equivalent white one who now promotes all manner of social justice and political correctness and who has never met a left-wing fantasy she would be unable to embrace. I seriously do not believe I could punch the voter card for someone as phony and devious as she. She rolls with the flow and will not chart her own course.
Then, there’s “Mayor Pete” Buttigieg, war veteran, gay fellow, a guy who makes more sense than most of the other lefties running for the presidency. I do not believe we are ready as a nation to have a gay president any more than we are ready to have a Muslim one. I think either possibility would diminish our standing in the world, outside Western nations, as the Third World has not proven they are as accepting as well, we are, when it comes to gays. Still, many people say that Mayor Pete is ‘the one to watch.”
Cory Booker, New Jersey senator, is one whom I do not believe has an opportunity to even be vice president. Like many of the others, he never saw a far-left proposal he did not immediately adopt (although there is some hem-hawing over banning the Electoral College). The dude has a reputation for being ‘frisky’ around other men in public bathrooms which is disturbing enough although he tries to quell questions about his sexuality by claiming to date Rosario Dawson who looks rather, uh, manly, herself.
Amy Klobuchar entered the fray not long after the others and she is another one whom I cannot see has a chance at winning anything, even the vice president’s spot just like Elizabeth Warren. I think both these women can go about busting their liberal chops on the campaign trail but will end up fizzling out as they are both, uh, bitches.
Then, we have a pair of forgettable governors, Jay Inslee and John Hickenlooper. Neither one is going anywhere just as I think Robert Francis “Hand Jive” O’Rourke won’t. I mean, a guy who could not beat Ted Cruz, a guy who started eating New Mexican dirt because of its ‘curative qualities,’ and a guy who passed off a green baby turd as an avocado to his wife, we want someone like him in the White House?
In closing, I suspect it will fall to Joe Biden as the once ‘Crazy Joe’ now seems to be the only sane candidate among a pack of losers, bums, and dare I say it, bitches. I have also heard that Bill Di Blasio might enter the race which is ridiculous but I would love to see ALL these candidates tearing one another apart in the debates. It is going to be fun and in the end, I most likely will vote for President Trump.
We will meet again later in the year- I will see you then.
Hector Santanamos “El Chilote” De Soto
CEC, ACF, current member of the Golden Chefs Association, former member of the Maui Chefs’ Society, former member of the Washington State Chefs’ Association.
As have the rest of my colleagues, local Bakersfield street artist, Simone, created these portraits of me that you will see over successive days here at the blog. I guess Simone did ‘okay’ in capturing my likeness; I guess it could have been worse. I was a young cook back in the early 1960’s when I commenced my culinary career. I served underneath a Master Chef for many years before striking out on my own. I went up the coast of the Western United States and Canada, working all the way, until I made it to Alaska. From there, I moved to Hawaii for a couple of years (1994-1997) before I returned to Washington State and it was there that I met Stinkbug.
El Chilote writes from Shafter, California.
El Chilote is a moderate Democrat.
Contact me at elchilote2121N@yahoo.com
CHEF HECTOR “EL CHILOTE” SANTANAMOS DE SOTO
END COMMENTARY 03-24-2019
COPYRIGHT © 2019 BY MHB PRODUCTIONS
WORD COUNT: 1,147
03-24-2019 Sunday—Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLIII: “Say what you will about Trump, compared to the losers seeking to replace him, I will vote to give him a second term- and I’m a Democrat” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos de Soto.
HOW TO CONTACT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY: Write us at PO Box 20669, Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669 or call us at (661) 374-1430 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. PST weekdays and weekends, well, take your chances. You can also email us by contacting the author of the week using his or her email address, which we provide beneath their personal information.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 03-23-2019, all rights reserved.
De Soto, Hector Santanamos “Say what you will about Trump, compared to the losers seeking to replace him, I will vote to give him a second term- and I’m a Democrat.” Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLIII
Edward “Eddie” Fitzgerald Carlton edited and rewrote the blog post today.
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY’S FACEBOOK PAGE—THIS IS WHERE YOU CAN SEE THE ALBUM OF THE DAY, THE BEVERLY CARRICK PAINTING OF THE DAY, AND THE POLITICAL CARTOON OF THE DAY PLUS ALL SORTS OF COMMENTARY!
PLEASE VISIT THE GREAT FACEBOOK PAGE OF AMERICA’S TOP ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK, SO YOU CAN SHARE COMMENTS AND FEELINGS ABOUT THE LIFE OF THIS AMAZING ARTIST. THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER LIKE SHE, WE MOURN HER DEATH, WHICH OCCURRED IN NOVEMBER 2012. GOD REST AND BLESS HER SOUL!
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AICP-END BLOG WHERE WE PROMOTE THE ARTWORKS OF AMERICA’S GREATEST ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK. WE ALSO PROMOTE MUSIC THERE THAT WE HAVE NOT PRESENTED AT THE MAIN BLOG SO PLEASE GO OVER THERE AND SEE WHAT WE HAVE FOR YOU—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID!
VISIT BEVERLY CARRICK.COM TO SEE WHAT PAINTINGS ARE AVAILABLE FOR YOU TO PURCHASE—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID. THERE, YOU WILL FIND MANY GORGEOUS PAINTINGS, SOME OF WHICH MAY STILL BE THERE FOR YOU TO ADD TO YOUR GROWING COLLECTION OF ARTWORKS.
KEEP READING THE ELEMENTARY NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST OF CULINARY POLITICS!
READ THE ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST NEWS, POLITICAL COMMENTARY, SPORTS, FOOD SERVICE, HOTEL, AND RESTAURANT BUSINESS, THE END TIMES, THE END OF DAYS, THE APOCALYPSE, ARMAGEDDON, AND WHATEVER ELSE HAPPENS TO POP UP!
El Chilote, Political Topics and Essays, Queen, Roger Taylor, Andrew Yang, Bernie Sanders, Tom Perez, John Delaney, Tulsi Gabbard, Julian Castro, Kirsten Gillibrand, Kamala Harris, Pete Buttigieg,
TODAY IN HISTORY—MARCH 24, 2019:
The Bee Gees featuring Colin Petersen, Elvis Presley, the Rolling Stones featuring Mick Jagger and Keith Richards, Spooky Tooth featuring Mike Kellie, Supertramp featuring Dougie Thompson, and WAR featuring Lee Oskar:
- 1545: The German Parliament opens in Worms.
- 1603: Scottish King James VI, son of Mary Queen of Scotts, becomes King James I of England in succession to Elizabeth I, thus joining the English and Scottish crowns.
- 1664: Roger Williams is granted a charter to colonize Rhode Island
- 1765: Britain enacted the Quartering Act, requiring American colonists to provide temporary housing to British
- 1832: A mob in Hiram, Ohio, attacked, tarred, and feathered Mormon leaders Joseph Smith, Jr., and Sidney Rigdon.
- 1837: Canada gives blacks the right to vote on this date.
- 1868: Metropolitan Life Insurance Company underwent founding on this date.
- 1878: The British frigate HMS Eurydice sinks resulting in the loss of 300 sailors.
- 1880: The first ‘hail insurance company’ incorporated in Connecticut. People came to know the company as Tobacco Growers’ Mutual Insurance Company.
- 1882: German scientist Robert Koch announced in Berlin that he had discovered the bacillus responsible for tuberculosis.
- 1883: The first telephone call between New York and Chicago takes place on this date.
- 1887: Oscar Straus appointed 1st Jewish ambassador from U.S. (to Turkey).
- 1898: The first automobile goes on sale on this date.
- 1900: Mayor Van Wyck of New York broke the ground for the New York subway tunnel that would link Manhattan with Brooklyn.
- 1906: The Census of the British Empire demonstrates that Britain rules one-fifth of the world.
- 1913: New York’s Palace Theater, the legendary home of vaudeville, opened on Broadway.
- 1920: The U.S. Coast Guard established its first air station at Morehead City, N.C.
- 1924: Greece becomes a republic on this date.
- 1934: President Franklin Delano Roosevelt signed a bill granting future independence to the Philippine
- 1941: During World War II, German troops occupy El Agheila, Libya.
- 1944: In occupied Rome, the Nazis executed more than 300 civilians in reprisal for an attack by Italian partisans the day before that had killed 32 German Meanwhile, 811 British bombers attack Berlin. Elsewhere, in what the world would come to know as “The Great Escape,” 76 Allied officers manage to escape from Stalag Luft 3, the POW camp in which, the Germans held them.
- 1946: Future drummer with the Bee Gees (1967-1969)—Colin Petersen—is born in Australia on this date.
- 1947: Mike Kellie—future drummer of the psychedelic blues band, Spooky Tooth—was born in England on this date. Elsewhere, the United States Congress proposed the limitation of the presidency to no more than two terms.
- 1948: Future harmonica-player Lee Oskar who would perform for decades with the soul-rock-funk-jazz band, WAR—is born in Copenhagen, Denmark, on this date.
- 1951: Dougie Thompson—future drummer with the British rock band, Supertramp 1972-1988—was born in England on this date.
- 1955: The first seagoing oil-drilling rig went into service. Elsewhere, Tennessee Williams’ play, “Cat on a Hot Tin Roof,” debuted on Broadway on this date.
- 1958: Rock-and-roll singer Elvis Presley underwent induction into the Army in Memphis, Tennessee.
- 1962: Mick Jagger and Keith Richards perform as Little Boy Blue and Blue Boys.
- 1965: Ranger 9, a lunar probe launched three days earlier by NASA, crashed into the moon (as planned) after sending back more than 5,800 video images.
- 1967: The University of Michigan holds 1st “Teach-in” after bombing of North Vietnam.
- 1972: Great Britain imposes direct rule over Northern Ireland.
- 1975: Muhammad Ali scores a TKO over Chuck Wepner in the 15th round to win the heavyweight boxing title of the world.
- 1980: One of El Salvador’s most respected Roman Catholic Church leaders, Archbishop Oscar Arnulfo Romero, died when shot by a sniper as he celebrated Mass in San Salvador.
- 1988: Former national security aides Oliver North and John M. Poindexter and businessmen Richard V. Secord and Albert Hakim pleaded not guilty to charges stemming from the Iran-Contra (North and Poindexter suffered conviction, but had their verdicts thrown out; Secord and Hakim received probation after each pleaded guilty to a single count under a pleas bargain).
- 1989: The supertanker Exxon Valdez ran aground on a reef in Alaska’s Prince William Sound and began leaking 11 million gallons of crude oil.
- 1991: Banks reopen in liberated Kuwait.
- 1998: Two students ages 13 and 11 opened fire outside Jonesboro Westside Middle School in Arkansas, killing four classmates and a teacher. (Mitchell Johnson and Andrew Golden were imprisoned by Arkansas until age 18, then by federal authorities until age 21. However, Johnson has since been returned to prison on unrelated charges).
- 1999: NATO commences aerial bombardment against Yugoslavia, marking the first time NATO has attacked a sovereign nation. Elsewhere, thirty-nine people died when fire erupted in the Mont Blanc tunnel in France and burned for two days.
- 2011: Kenya opens the Africa Carbon Exchange, the first carbon exchange in Africa to exchange carbon credits.
- 2012: S. Republican presidential candidate Rick Santorum wins the caucuses in the state of Louisiana. Meanwhile, China announces its plan to phase-out the practice of taking and selling organs from executed prisoners.
- 2013: In Paris, hundreds of thousands of people protest the legalization of same-sex marriage in France, after the protest turns violent, the authorities deny them access to the Champs-Elysees.
- 2014: A lawsuit against Lance Armstrong undergoes dismissal; after he admitted to doping, the plaintiffs sued, claiming that they bought energy-drink maker FRS Co. believing that the drinks endorsed by Armstrong had been the key reason for his cycling success.
- 2015: Germanwings Flight 9525, an Airbus A320, crashed into the French Alps killing all 150 people onboard; investigators said the 27-year-old co-pilot deliberately downed the aircraft due to mental issues.
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, Mike Kellie, Spooky Tooth, Lee Oskar, WAR, Dougie Thompson, Supertramp, Elvis Presley, the Bee Gees, Colin Petersen, Mick Jagger and Keith Richards, Little Boy Blue and Blue Boys, Just the Facts, Hector Santanamos De Soto, El Chilote, Political Topics and Essays, Queen, Roger Taylor, Andrew Yang, Bernie Sanders, Tom Perez, John Delaney, Tulsi Gabbard, Julian Castro, Kirsten Gillibrand, Kamala Harris, Pete Buttigieg, Cory Booker, Rosario Dawson, Amy Klobuchar, Elizabeth Warren, Joe Biden, Bill Di Blasio, Robert Francis “Hand Jive” O’Rourke, Donald Trump, Ted Cruz, “Say what you will about Trump, compared to the losers seeking to replace him, I will vote to give him a second term- and I’m a Democrat” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos de Soto,
Please join us at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, the place where we cover the topics of the day as well as professional food service, Beverly Carrick original artworks, and discussions on music, pop culture, and anything else that comes up over the course of a day!
As always, we thank the good folks at Brainy History for doing the demanding work of compiling historical happenings, dates, and everything else by which at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day publish a blog that draws readers from all over the world! Thank you and God bless you for doing this particularly important work!
CHEF HECTOR SANTANAMOS’ BLOGPOSTS @ THE AICP-END BLOG 2011-2019:
- 02-21-2011 M: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part IV: El Chilote rejoins the Blog by presenting his First Article for the Audience’s Consideration: Turkey Cutlets with Homemade Gravy and Fresh Cranberry Sauce—Magnificently Delicious and Soul-Satisfying!” by Chef El Chilote.
- 02-24-2011 Th: “Sandwich Seminar, Part II: The Crab Melt, the Monte Cristo, El Chilote’s Clubhouse Sandwich, Goldie’s Knockwurst, Bay Shrimp Taco, and Bay Shrimp Quesadilla” by El Chilote.
- 03-17-2011 Th: “Appetizers Index, Part I: Chef El Chilote returns for his Second Engagement and commences a Series on Appetizers: Appetizers, a Pain in the Chef’s Ass but True Money-Makers, Part I” by Chef El Chilote.
- 03-18-2011 F: “Appetizers Index, Part II: Today, the Chef shows the Readership how to make one of the Best Appetizers anywhere in the World: Calamari Greek-Style, Appetizers, Part II” by Chef El Chilote.
- 03-19-2011 S: “Appetizers Index, Part III: today’s Appetizer is one of the All-Time Best: Fresh Dungeness Crab Cocktail—the Best the Ocean has to deliver!” by Chef El Chilote.
- 03-20-2011 Su: “Appetizers Index, Part IV: Chef Chilote teaches the Readership how to make one of the Best Crab Cake Mixes the World has ever seen and one he created himself!” by Chef El Chilote.
- 03-21-2011 M: “Appetizers Index, Part V: Today, the Chef teaches the Readership HOW to make the Ultimate Crab-and-Artichoke Dip, something upon which, he’s based his Worldwide Fame—Join us now!” by Chef El Chilote.
- 06-05-2011 Su: “Soup Seminar, Part II—Ground Beef and Three-Bean Soup” by El Chilote.
- 06-06-2011 M: “Soup Seminar, Part III—Cream of Asparagus and Cream of Onion Soups” by El Chilote.
- 06-07-2011 T: “Soup Seminar, Part IV—Old-Fashioned Vegetable Soup with Barley and Cabbage Soup” by El Chilote.
- 07-02-2011 S: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part XV: Halibut topped with Crab and Artichokes—One of the Best Seafood Dishes of all Times” by El Chilote.
- 07-22-2011 F: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XXIII: Maple-Graham Bread—a Mélange of Flavors combined together in One Tasty Bread” by El Chilote.
- 11-07-2011 M: “Special Menus, Part XV: Thanksgiving Dinner, Part I—Holiday Roast Turkey Preparation and Parsnip-Apple Stuffing” by El Chilote.
- 11-08-2011 T: “Special Menus, Part XVI: Thanksgiving Dinner, Part II—Turkey Stock, Turkey Gravy, and Seasoning Mixes” by El Chilote.
- 11-09-2011 W: “Special Menus, Part XVII: Thanksgiving Dinner, Part III—Mashed Sweet Potatoes and Whipped Red Potatoes top the Menu for Today” by El Chilote.
- 11-10-2011 Th: “Special Menus, Part XVIII: Thanksgiving Dinner, Part IV—Candied Parsnips and Buttered Peas with Ham and Apples—Two “Must’s” for any Thanksgiving Table” by El Chilote.
- 11-11-2011 F “: Special Menus, Part XIX: Thanksgiving Dinner, Part V—Fresh Cranberry Sauce and Blue Cornmeal Muffins—do not forget these Two!” for any Thanksgiving Table” by El Chilote.
- 11-12-2011 S: “Special Menus, Part XX: Thanksgiving Dinner, Part VI—Homemade Pumpkin and Mincemeat Pies with Brandy Sauce and Fresh Whipped Cream” by El Chilote.
- 11-13-2011 Su: “Special Menus, Part XXI: Thanksgiving Dinner, Part VII—Waldorf Salad, Green Salad, and Other Odds’n’Ends for the Thanksgiving Day Spread” by El Chilote.
- 04-16-2012 M: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part XLI: Red Snapper d’ Gruene Mansion—a Fabulous Country Club Dish from New Orleans” by El Chilote.
- 04-17-2012 T: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part XLII: El Chilote sells out his Latino Heritage—the one-and-only Panko-breaded Seafood Platter with Tartar and Cocktail Sauces—delightfully Good” by El Chilote.
- 04-18-2012 W: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part XLIII: Northwest Cioppino—one of the All-Time Great Mixed Seafood Dishes in a Savory Tomato Sauce as only El Chilote can Prepare” by El Chilote.
- 04-19-2012 Th: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part XLIV: The Best Australian Lobster Tail Presentation Ever” by El Chilote.
- 04-20-2012 F: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part XLV: Shrimp Denise—Jumbo Shrimp wrapped with Bacon and served amidst a Pool of Brown Sauce—Country Club Cookery at its Best” by El Chilote.
- 04-21-2012 S: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part XLVI: Filets of English Sole Bonne Femme—a Classic Creation by the Great French Chef Auguste Escoffier” by El Chilote.
- 04-22-2012 Su: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part XLVII: Blackened Red Snapper accompanied by Roasted Red Pepper and Cilantro Aioli and Roasted Onion Tartar Sauce—a Tribute to Cajun Chef Paul Prudhomme” by El Chilote.
- 10-15-2012 M: “Side Dish Seminar, Part XXXV: Everybody’s Favorite Chef, El Chilote, picks up where Stinkbug left off with MORE Institutional Sizes—German-Style Potato Pancakes” by El Chilote.
- 10-16-2012 T: “Side Dish Seminar, Part XXXVI: El Chilote resurrects a Middle Eastern Classic—Lentil Pilaf—bursting with Delicious Health!” by El Chilote.
- 10-17-2012 W: “Side Dish Seminar, Part XXXVII: El Chilote tackles Risi Bisi, an amazingly Wonderful Italian Rice Dish in an Institutional Size!” by El Chilote.
- 10-18-2012 Th: “Side Dish Seminar, Part XXXVIII: El Chilote updates an Old Favorite previously seen on the Pages of the Elemental News of the Day—Gratin de Tierre a` la Crecey but in a New, Institutional Size!” by El Chilote.
- 10-19-2012 F: “Side Dish Seminar, Part XXXIX: El Chilote does it again by Updating another Favorite Potato Dish—Sour Cream Potato Casserole in an exciting Institutional Size!” by El Chilote.
- 10-20-2012 S: “Side Dish Seminar, Part XL: El Chilote presents an Original Auguste Escoffier Potato Classic—Scalloped Potatoes in an Institutional Size!” by El Chilote.
- 10-21-2012 Su: “Side Dish Seminar, Part XLI: El Chilote concludes his Week-long Excursion in Institutional Sizes by showing us how to make Hickory-Smoked Potatoes, enough to Feed 30-to-40 People!” by El Chilote.
- 05-13-2013 M: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part LXXIV: El Chilote arrives to do a Weeklong Seminar of Baking Box Cake Mixes topped with Homemade Frostings—better than anything anyone else can do!” by El Chilote.
- 05-14-2013 T: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part LXXV: Today, El Chilote teaches the Readership how to make Quick Chocolate Frosting—essential for Bakers no matter their Skill Level!” by El Chilote.
- 05-15-2013 W: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part LXXVI: Our Topic for today is Chocolate Buttercream Frosting but first we discuss the Horrendous Events surrounding last Week’s Discover of the Three Missing Women held Captive in Cleveland, Ohio, for a Decade!” by El Chilote.
- 05-16-2013 Th: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part LXXVII: today’s Frosting Recipe is the Original Cream Cheese Frosting—perfect for not only Carrot Cakes but for all Vegetable-based Cakes, too—extraordinary!” by El Chilote.
- 05-17-2013 F: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part LXXVIII: today’s Frosting Recipe is the perfect Topping for Betty Crocker’s Cherry Chip Cakes or Cupcakes—Cherry Buttercream Frosting—better than any other Chef’s around the World, so says Chef El Chilote!” by El Chilote.
- 05-18-2013 S: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part LXXIX: Saturday is the Perfect Day for another Excellent Cupcake Presentation, this one featuring Chocolate Cupcakes topped with White Buttercream Frosting—an Excellent Blend of Delightful Flavors!” by El Chilote.
- 05-19-2013 Su: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part LXXX: our Week concludes with Lemon Cupcakes topped with Lemon Buttercream Frosting—the Best of the Best—beyond a Doubt” by El Chilote.
- 01-13-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One: We begin a Weeklong Political Discussion as Chef Hector discusses Illegal Alien, California Lawyer, Sergio Garcia—NOT a Good Thing in Chef Hector’s Eyes!” by Hector Santanamos.
- 01-14-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two: Today’s Topic is the Fear many Democrats share regarding the ‘All or Nothing’ Strategy the Modern-Day Democrat Party is using and what its Possible Outcome might be!” by Hector Santanamos.
- 01-15-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Three: Immigration, the Bracero Program, Obamacare, and the Middle East are the Topics of the Day” by Hector Santanamos.
- 01-16-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Four: Saving the Nation is going to take a Great Deal of Hard Work and if I were the Republicans, I’d get onboard with the Democrats and the sooner, the better!” by Hector Santanamos.
- 01-17-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Five: Today, El Chilote commences discussing Possible Democrat Party Strategies to save the Party in November, begins discussing Dem Senators at Risk, and Today: The First Day of the Super Group, CREAM!” by Hector Santanamos.
- 01-18-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Six: Chef Hector continues looking at which Senators are Safe, and which are at Risk on the Democrat Party Side of the upcoming 2014 Mid-Term Elections—Elections we MUST win to continue the Liberal Cause!” by Hector Santanamos.
- 01-19-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Seven: Chef Hector concludes the Discussion of Democrat Senators at Risk in the Fall, begs Everyone to Climb onboard with him in Supporting the Democrat Party, NOW and Forever!” by Hector Santanamos.
- 06-16-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Fifty-Five: El Chilote arrives to begin the Summer Session 2014 in earnest and presents the Best in Political Cartoons as well as defends President Obama against ALL GOP Assaults!” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos.
- 06-17-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Fifty-Six: Summer Session 2014 continues as Chef Hector begs for MORE Democrats to become Contributors and as Followers as we need YOU PLUS more Political Cartoons for your Viewing Pleasure!” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos.
- 06-18-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Fifty-Seven: if the North American Union became a Reality, we would no longer have to Fear Illegal Immigrants as there would be NONE, we would all be Citizens of the Same Country PLUS More Political Cartoons!” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos.
- 06-19-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Fifty-Eight: The Summer Session 2014 Continues as Chef Hector shares some more Political Cartoons but also looks at the Tea Party’s Destruction of a useful Democrat Ally, Congressman Eric Cantor!” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos.
- 06-20-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Fifty-Nine: The Chef discusses the Comparisons between Former Senate Majority Leader Tom Daschle and Former House Majority Leader Eric Cantor, then moves onto the Summer Session’s Political Cartoons!” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos.
- 06-21-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Sixty: El Chilote launches into a Political Dialogue about the Disasters besetting the Middle East, how they are the Responsibility of George W. Bush, and WHY Barack Obama has to avoid involving himself or the U.S.!” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos.
- 06-22-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Sixty-One: El Chilote puts the Finger on Israel for ALL the Problems the United States and the Middle East suffers and says that Once they do what WE want them to do, all of our Problems Will Vanish!” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos.
- 08-18-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Eighteen: Chef Hector is not excited about the Children’s Invasion of our Southern Border, wants them sent Home NOW, then discusses the desirability of Hillary Clinton as our Next President come 2016!” by Chef Hector Santanamos.
- 08-19-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Nineteen: NO Politics today as Chef Hector remembers Robin Williams with all the Love the Man deserved and with Hope that Others do not find themselves trapped in Similar Circumstances—we need to help ALL who suffer from Depression and Mental Illness” by Chef Hector Santanamos.
- 08-20-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Twenty: although opposed to War, Chef Hector applauds the Actions of President Obama when it comes to fighting Islamists on the Ground in Iraq—blow them off the Face of the Earth, Mr. President!” by Chef Hector Santanamos.
- 08-21-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Twenty-One: El Chilote does a Complete About-Face as he laments the Implosion of the Democrat Party thanks to everyone jumping Ship and leaving the President to an End of his own making!” by Chef Hector Santanamos.
- 08-22-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Twenty-Two: after discussing Weather Differences between Washington State and California, Chef Hector then goes onto discuss the Nastiness of asking Ruth Vader Ginsburg to throw in the Towel before she wants to!” by Chef Hector Santanamos.
- 08-23-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Twenty-Three: El Chilote laments the Decline of the World, one in which, the Darkness takes over, leading us to the New World Order as told by Late Night Radio Talk Show Hosts!” by Chef Hector Santanamos.
- 08-24-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Twenty-Four: El Chilote ends the Week criticizing Democrat Hacks like Kirsten Powers who says, ‘All is Well aboard the Obama-Titanic;’ everything is messed up!” by Chef Hector Santanamos.
- 05-11-2015 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLIX: Hector is happy to return but is a Trifle dismayed at how quickly Hillary Clinton’s Candle is fizzling, this does not bode well for the Democrat Party in 2016” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos.
- 05-12-2015 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLX: Chef Hector discusses the News of the Day and how Democrats should feel Lucky that 2014 was not a Presidential Election Year but a Mid-Term Election—we might have had Donald Trump in the White House!” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos.
- 05-13-2015 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXI: Hector discusses the alarming Situation in Baltimore, how State’s Attorney Marilyn Mosby may have thrown Charges against the Wall hoping that something will stick” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos.
- 05-14-2015 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXII: Chef Hector stands up for Pamela Geller’s Right to lampoon the Phony Prophet of Islam by drawing his Face and that if Islam wants our respect they must throw out all of their Jihadis perverting their so-called ‘Religion of Peace’” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos.
- 05-15-2015 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXIII: if the Democrats continue doing what they are doing in California, we might see a MASSIVE Electoral Shift towards the Right NEXT November—Sacramento, WAKE UP BEFORE IT’S TOO LATE!” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos.
- 05-16-2015 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXIV: Hector sees a Seismic Shift coming Next Year in California’s November 2016 Elections ALL because the Democrat Party cannot do the right thing and sever all ties with the Environmentalists and do what’s right” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos.
- 05-17-2015 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXV: What is becoming of the United States when we will not stand by First Amendment Rights of EVERY Citizen but will instead pick and choose who can and who cannot express them—such as with Pamela Geller” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos.
- 03-28-2016 M: “Even though it is a NEW Week, it is still a Holiday for us at the AICP-END Blog so today, we continue with our presentation of the Moody Blues Albums as well as some Brief Comments by Hector on the Political Situation” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos. Miscellaneous Articles Index, Part XXXII
- 03-29-2016 T: “El Chilote discusses the Rise of Bernie Sanders, the Need to Control the Southern Border, and that being a Native-Born Hispanic and Lifelong Democrat does not make me Unpatriotic” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCV
- 03-30-2016 W: “America must DENY Transsexuals the Right to use the Bathrooms of the Opposite Sex as it allows Pedophiles and Rapists the Right to come into Close Proximity with the People they seek to victimize—what is wrong with the Country?” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCVI
- 03-31-2016 Th: “I watched the ‘Trump Tape’ and did not see Corey Lewandowski do ANYTHING to Michelle Fields—who clearly made a Pest of Herself—so I think that she and her Number One Defender, Mark Levin, need to shut the hell up and get on with Life” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCVII
- 04-01-2016 F: “Chris Matthews clobbered Donald Trump with his Rat-a-Tat-Tat Questions on ‘should there be punishment for Women who have gotten Abortions?’ and yet, why do we need this Barbarity as a Plank in the Democrat Party’s Platform?” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCVIII
- 04-02-2016 S: “The Badger State will be, yet another Nail into the Coffin of Hillary Clinton’s Political Future as will be Most—if NOT All—of the Caucus/Primary Contests following this Tuesday—Adios, Mrs. Clinton!” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCIX
- 04-03-2016 Su: “We conclude our Week with the Presentation of MORE Albums by the Moody Blues as we work at incorporating their Discography here at the Main Blog from the Secondary Art Blog” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos. Miscellaneous Articles Index, Part XXXIII
- 09-19-2016 M: “I long for a REBIRTH of the Old-Style Democratic Party—MY Party—and hope that once we put Donald Trump in the White House, the Experiment with Socialism will abate” by Chef Hector Santanamos. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCLXI
- 09-20-2016 T: “Pay no attention to the Liberal News Media and what they say about Donald Trump because they are little more than Leftwing Losers, Hacks, and Scumbags—I have seen the Light!” by Chef Hector Santanamos. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCLXII
- 09-21-2016 W: “Thanks to the Dictatorship in Sacramento, California has fallen into decline as our Nanny-State Leaders seek to legalize Recreational Pot and to strip our rights to use Plastic Bags” by Chef Hector Santanamos. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCLXIII
- 09-22-2016 Th: “American must demand that Election Officials reduce the amount of Time Political Campaigns can go on as well as the Number of Candidates who can participate in them—Elections are NOT a New Form of Sports!” by Chef Hector Santanamos. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCLXIV
- 09-23-2016 F: “This past Weekend, we saw SEVERAL Acts or Attempted Acts of Terrorism, which is NOT Good for the Hillary Campaign or the Legacy of President Obama; they are ‘Good’ for Donald J. Trump!” by Chef Hector Santanamos. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCLXV
- 09-24-2016 S: “George Soros is ‘Oz the Great and Powerful,’ lurking behind the Curtains while instigating and funding all of the Insanity we see happening in the Streets around us—he needs to end up like Benito Mussolini did” by Chef Hector Santanamos. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCLXVI
- 09-25-2016 Su: “Whether it is Skittles or Good and Plenty, Good and Fruity, Mike and Ike, even Kool-Aid, it matters not—what matters is that bringing Hordes of Muslim Refugees into the USA is DANGEROUS” by Chef Hector Santanamos. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCLXVII
- 03-13-2017 M: “What is wrong with the Republicans—we do not want a Replacement for Obamacare, we want NO Obamacare—it is a failure” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos de Soto. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXXI
- 03-14-2017 T: “I no longer hire Millennials because the demand for $15 an Hour for people who know nothing and are crybabies has cut them off from most employment” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos de Soto. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXXII
- 03-15-2017 W: “Obama sold us a bill of goods when it came to Obamacare, but the GOP is going to face even greater consequences in 2018 if they fail to heed the American people and repeal the Affordable Care Act, not replace it” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos de Soto. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXXIII
- 03-16-2017 Th: “Rachel Maddow’s BIG Scoop turned out to be a dumpster load of cow crap splashed across her ugly mug—how entertaining!” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos de Soto. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXXIV
- 03-17-2017 F: “Barack Obama deliberately allowed the world to go to hell knowing that whoever followed him would most likely be unable to fix it; Trump, however, can and will” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos De Soto. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXXV
- 03-18-2017 S: “If California allows its teachers to become tax exempt from state taxes, that means that you and I will be the ones picking up the tax deficiency—what a load of crap” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos De Soto. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXXVI
- 03-19-2017 Su: “The Top-Two Vote-Getter System that assures that Two Democrats will go head-to-head for all Statewide Races in the General Election could be an STD coming to your State soon” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos De Soto. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXXVII
- 09-04-2017 M: “How soon before we see Antifa beheading videos on television, you know, when they begin decapitating captured ‘enemies’ they deem worthy of a knife across the throat—not that far away, I predict” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos de Soto. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCXCIV
- 09-05-2017 T: “Have California Democrats forgotten the lesson the recall of Governor Gray Davis taught them? It seems that way but levy a tax on drinking water and you will see it again—for ALL of them” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos de Soto. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCXCV
- 09-06-2017 W: “Until a scientist discovers the elusive ‘gay gene,’ the LGBTQ community must stop persecuting Christian bakers and others unwilling to do business with them” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos de Soto. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCXCVI
- 09-07-2017 Th: “A Book by H. W. Koch proves one important fact: Nazism and Socialism are one and the same, they just vary from one another in very minor ways” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos de Soto. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCXCVII
- 09-08-2017 F: “If people injured by Antifa or other leftwing groups sued police departments, local, county, state, or federal government for failing to enforce law and order, this crap would immediately stop” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos de Soto. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCXCVIII
- 09-09-2017 S: “President Trump did the ‘right thing’ in handing DACA over to the Republican-controlled Congress, for them to make into law or to toss into the trash can so why are people angry with the President?” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos de Soto. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCXCIX
- 09-10-2017 Su: “2016 demonstrated that millions of Republicans AND Democrats want what Donald Trump was peddling so it behooves us to see the President reaching out a hand to the Democrats” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos de Soto. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCC
- 03-12-2018 M: “What California needs is for a pest control service to tent the entire state, pump in poisonous gas, and exterminate every far left, obnoxious liberal bedbug as they scurry for the safety of the woodwork” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCLXXVII
- 03-13-2018 T: “The hoped-for BLUE WAVE the Democrats proclaim is not going to occur this year, or in 2020, or beyond if the ONLY thing for which we stand is TRUMP-HATRED” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCLXXVIII
- 03-14-2018 W: “The Democratic Party has had it out for the Trump administration from the start and targeted Secretary Tillerson early on so why now does POTUS firing him have them so discombobulated?” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCLXXIX
- 03-15-2018 Th: “The Democratic Party needs a rebirth of Blue Dog Democrats to counter the far-left loonies destroying the party, so I hope Connor Lamb is who he claims to be and not just another Nancy Pelosi-loving hack” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCLXXX
- 03-16-2018 F: “Hillary, we get it, you are angry because you lost the election but now is the time to put the bitching and moaning tour up and go off to the retirement home for failed politicians” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCLXXXI
- 03-17-2018 S: “Once an oasis of progress and sanity, California now is an open sewer thanks to one-party rule by a cabal of Marxist-Leninist, illegal alien-loving Democrats” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCLXXXII
- 03-18-2018 Su: “In two days spring arrives as well as the first day we begin promoting the music of the great British hard-rock-psychedelic blues band, Deep Purple” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos. Miscellaneous Articles Index, Part LVII
- 09-17-2018 M: “On November 6, stop Gavin Newsom by voting for John Cox- we cannot provide free health care to alien noncitizens” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos De Soto. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLXV
- 09-18-2018 T: “To court the far-left, Dianne Feinstein has gone off her rocker, which is why I will hold my nose and vote for her ultra-liberal challenger, Kevin DeLeon in November” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos De Soto. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLXVI
- 09-19-2018 W: “Here’s what I think: Christine Blasey Ford is the one who made moves on Brett Kavanaugh and he is the one who rebuffed her, earning her lifelong animosity and enmity” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos De Soto. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLXVII
- 09-20-2018 Th: “National sanity demands that we have ONE system of justice for all and ONE president at a time presiding over ONE foreign policy” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos De Soto. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLXVIII
- 09-21-2018 F: “What happened in Texas this past Tuesday is going to happen across the entire United States on November 06, 2018” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos De Soto. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLXIX
- 09-22-2018 S: “Had Senator Feinstein released the letter against Judge Kavanaugh on Day One of the hearings, I would have trusted it whereas now, I see it as little more than the politics of personal destruction” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos De Soto. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLXX
- 09-23-2018 Su: “Identity politics and the politics of personal destruction are not helping our nation heal its wounds but rather is setting it back by 50-100 years” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos De Soto. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLXXI
- 03-18-2019 M: “AOC says the planet has a dozen years left; well, if we fail to get a grip on our southern border, in 12 years or less, no one will recognize the late great United States of America” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos de Soto. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXLVII
- 03-19-2019 T: “Beto and the crazy hand jive- what the hell is up with that?” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos de Soto. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXLVIII
- 03-20-2019 W: “My party now promotes that we enfranchise 16-year-olds with the vote- can Democrats no longer win honest, fair, and open elections without stacking the deck?” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos de Soto. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXLIX
- 03-21-2019 Th: “Democrats can give away everything for free until they turn blue in the face; however, the same irrefutable, simple rules of economics still apply- someone still must foot the bill” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos de Soto. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCL
- 03-22-2019 F: “Sundar Pichai- WHY are you closing Google Plus? Not because it ‘costs too much’ or that there are ‘few too users;’ no, you are closing it so you can control the flow of free speech. Shame!” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos de Soto. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLI
- 03-23-2019 S: “Democrat Andrew Yang’s two big issues are Universal Basic Income and putting a moratorium on male circumcision- what the hell is up with that?” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos de Soto. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLII
- 03-24-2019 Su: “Say what you will about Trump, compared to the losers seeking to replace him, I will vote to give him a second term- and I’m a Democrat” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos de Soto. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLIII
EL CHILOTE’S AICP-END BLOG POSTS 2015-2019:
- 05-13-2015 W: “Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part Thirty-Seven: Hector rules the Day as he shares HIS take on the Saga of Beverly Carrick and discusses her upcoming Deals that will make her an Art Icon for the Rest of Eternity!” by Chef Hector Santanamos. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part XLVI
- 03-30-2016 W: “Thankfully, Beverly passed away before AB 1266—the Infamous Bathroom Bill of California—became a Reality here in the Once-Golden State because if she were still alive, she would say that EVIL is Victorious” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part XCI
- 09-21-2016 W: “Chef Brian tells me his Mother was not only a Great Artist but also a Political Animal whom he believes would love the wily Donald Trump—what is wrong with that—Great Minds think alike, right?” by Chef Hector Santanamos. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXV
- 03-15-2017 W: “Beverly Carrick Artworks are on Tap again today so why make yourself scarce? —at some point, her works are going to skyrocket in value so buy some now by going to her Website” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos de Soto. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXL
- 09-06-2017 W: “Building water infrastructure in California can be as artistic as a beautiful Beverly Carrick original artwork; yet, Sacramento would rather we become an arid and unappealing wasteland” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos de Soto. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CLXV
- 03-14-2018 W: “Beverly’s artworks are so vivid in their colors that it reminds me of my attempt to follow in the glowing footsteps of Carlos Castaneda back in the early 1970s; did Bev follow them, too?” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXCII
- 09-19-2018 W: “I love the Democratic Party but despise the people leading it- time to reclaim it!” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos De Soto. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CCXIX
SUNDAY, MARCH 24, 2019
EDITORIAL STAFF AND BOARD OF DIRECTORS:
President: Alvin T. Woliztnikistein
Executive Vice President: Stinkbug
Publisher: Roland Carl Davis
Assistant Publisher: Moses Scharbug III
Editor-in-Chief: Edward Fitzgerald Carlton
Assistant and Photographic Editor: Chef Alana Houzenfogel
Mail Room: Jane Lee Tarzana (direct all mail here).
Proofreader: Amos Mosby Caruthers
Amazon.com Liaison: Eleanor Grabski.
Board of Advisors: Garfield H. Johnson (Retired), Alvin T. Woliztnikistein, B. H. “BC” Cznystekinki, Elmer K. “the Hooter” Hootenstein, Gervais Krinkelmeier, Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara, James “Jimmy” Hall, James, “JT” Tobiason, Kilgore Randalini, Lilah Paulikovich, Murph MacDougal, and Olaf Bologolo,
WE SUPPORT THE NATIONAL RIFLE ASSOCIATION
FEATURED ALBUM OF THE DAY:
SEE THE ALBUM AT THE MAIN BLOG
Roger Taylor, released his next studio album on November 11, 2013, “Fun on Earth.” While some folks dismiss drummers and their solo work, this drummer is an excellent, multi-instrumentalist who is joined by some awesome modern-day musicians plus old friends. If you want to keep in touch, this is a delightful way in which to do it so please, search for this album, give it a listen, and add it to your collection- you will be glad you did.
SPECIAL ALBUMS OF THE DAY:
Posted @ the Monday, July 02, 2012 Blog Post:
SEE THE ALBUM AT THE MAIN BLOG
Spirit released what was more a Randy California solo album albeit with his stepfather aboard (and a couple of other players), “Future Games: A Magical Kahauna Dream” on April 13, 1976. The album flowed in a Sci-Fi-psychedelic-Hawaiian way and featured another tune made famous by Jimi Hendrix as well as a variety of other impressive cuts. We hope you will seek this album out by visiting whatever site you choose to buy your favorite rock music. You will enjoy it as much as we do.
Posted @ the Friday, June 06, 2014 Blog Post A:
SEE THE ALBUM AT THE MAIN BLOG
Peter Frampton released his next effort, the best of, “Peter Frampton Shows the Way,” on May 10, 1998. This is a comprehensive view of the famed musician’s life, one that will provide some unique insights as from whence he came and to where he is going. We hope you will seek this sterling effort out wherever you shop for the best in rock music so you can make it an addition to your ongoing, growing collection of nothing but the best in rock music. You will be glad you did.