Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos De Soto
The AICP-END Blog
PO Box 20669
Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669
Business Phone: 661-374-1430
JUST THE FACTS- MINIMAL PHOTOS
THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY COMMENTARY-OPINION-SPORTS-FOOD SERVICE FOR SATURDAY, MARCH 23, 2019 BY CHEF HECTOR SANTANAMOS DE SOTO
“Just the Facts: Democrat Andrew Yang’s two big issues are Universal Basic Income and putting a moratorium on male circumcision- what the hell is up with that?” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos de Soto
SPRING SESSION 2019
BLOG POST #3,065 AT THE AICP-END
592 DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2020
Receiving something for nothing leads to abuse and collapse of the system…
Shafter, CA, 03-23-2019 Saturday: Hola, amigos, welcome to the Saturday Morning Edition of the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day. Yesterday, I, your marvelous host, began to discuss the slew of candidates seeking the nomination of the Democratic Party for next year’s presidential election. I mentioned Andrew Yang- Chinese-American businessman and tech pioneer- who wants to give everyone- no matter their status in life- a ‘Freedom Dividend’ or a monthly check of $1,000 to spend on anything they like.
Most people over the age of 40 understand that this is a shameless attempt at buying the votes of the millennial and gen-z (or whatever the heck the younger generation is called), as many of them- thanks to the far-left tilt in politics my party continues pushing- have little to no opportunities remaining to them if their parents aren’t behind them pushing-pushing-pushing them to excel at something other than a degree in ancient Yugoslavian poetry.
Every time a society or a culture attempts to provide something in exchange for nothing, the program becomes impossible to sustain as many people- if not forced to work- will sit at home engaging in self-destructive behaviors. People receiving free money will visit pot shops, will visit massage parlors, strip clubs where they will overdose on lap dances, liquor stores, and drug dealers instead of saving that money for future use. It is what it is and no one can alter human behavior.
Recently, another loser mayor of a big East Coast city, has promised to do the same thing in Newark, New Jersey. Now, that city like many others controlled by leftist mayors exhibits an appalling set of conditions in much the same way many big California cities do. Homeless camps abound, discarded needles and human feces and urine litter the streets, and rampant violent crime flourishes.
If this is but a glimpse of the impending future, every American should stand up and declare, “WE DO NOT WANT TO GO DOWN THIS PATH AS IT IS NOT HEALTHY NOR GOOD FOR THE FUTURE OF OUR COUNTRY.”
Many of the people in the chronic homeless encampments that cover block upon city block in Los Angeles, San Jose, Oakland, and San Francisco are horrifying. How we can allow our fellow citizens to languish under the merciless conditions imposed upon them by those claiming to look out for their ‘best interest’s is beyond me.
What’s more, I cannot see how politicians in our country cannot stand up and demand that before we let another illegal alien into our country, we are going to aid those desperately in need of governmental aid and support.
Our social system currently is overwhelmed. We have so many people dependent upon government largesse that it should frighten the hell out of everyone. Politicians ring the clarion bells all the time about the impending collapse of the social safety net.
Yet they enable people to live on the nation’s streets without any repercussions just as they enable millions of noncitizens to flood the country, disrupting the societal fabric, and building the foundation from which, the nation- once lost- will descend into Third World status.
Down in Los Angeles, a recent outbreak of a disease seen only in Third World countries and POW camps- typhus- is making a comeback. Rats and other vectors spread the disease and with so many people living in anguish on the sidewalks and in vacant lots with weakened immune systems and the stage is set for an outbreak of biblical proportions. I mean, just wait for the summer when things warm up and we could see an outbreak the likes of which, this world has not seen since the wars of the past century.
Something else Mr. Yang stands for is for the anti-circumcision crowd, meaning the gay men’s lobby. Male homosexuals- ‘penis worshippers’ if you will- want to see an end to the tradition of circumcising male babies at birth because they think it scars the piece of meat these sick bastards love so much.
However, I do not know why that would surprise anyone because many of the things the Democrats seeking the nomination propose is crazy. Here’s some of their planks in their evolving, monkey-see, monkey-do, platform:
- Open borders, abolition of ICE, and even tear down existing border walls to aid human traffickers.
- Provide social security and other benefits to illegal aliens because ‘no human is illegal.’
- A living wage even though the Democrats promote illegal aliens so they can circumvent having to pay a ‘living wage’ while increasing the job-killing minimum wage.
- The legalization of pot from one end of the country to another followed by the rest of the drug pantheon at some point or so I suspect;
- Free health care, free education including the abolition of ALL existing student debt, free housing, free guaranteed government jobs (as well as MILLIONS of ‘green jobs’), and free access to healthy food for everyone and the abolition of ‘food deserts.’
- Reparations for slavery even though there is NO imaginable way in how this act of pandering could be done;
- The abolition of the Electoral College which forces candidates to visit all or most states in search of votes rather than just visiting the few massive population centers as well as using nothing but the easily corrupted ‘popular vote.’
- Resurrection of the Paris Climate Accord, the Trans-Pacific Partnership, the Iran Nuclear deal, allowing North Korea to continue development of intercontinental ballistic missiles and nuclear weapons, as well as continuing to be the sole funder of NATO and other international commitments or obligations.
- The silly notion there are more than two genders as well as transsexual rights such as allowing men to use women’s restrooms, teaching homosexuality in grade schools beginning in kindergarten, allowing drag queens to read books to young children in grade schools and at public libraries, and other nonsense.
- Pushing of socialism and communism even though everyone knows it does not work until we end up like Venezuela, Cuba, or North Korea.
- Continued pushing of political correctness and the public shaming of those who do not toe the line as well as the repression of all non-liberal sanctioned speech.
Tomorrow, we will wrap things up and then Chef Fritz will arrive to do his first week of the year. Thanks for being here with me this week; I hope I have been intellectually challenging as that is my express purpose.
Hector Santanamos “El Chilote” De Soto
CEC, ACF, current member of the Golden Chefs Association, former member of the Maui Chefs’ Society, former member of the Washington State Chefs’ Association.
As have the rest of my colleagues, local Bakersfield street artist, Simone, created these portraits of me that you will see over successive days here at the blog. I guess Simone did ‘okay’ in capturing my likeness; I guess it could have been worse. I was a young cook back in the early 1960’s when I commenced my culinary career. I served underneath a Master Chef for many years before striking out on my own. I went up the coast of the Western United States and Canada, working all the way, until I made it to Alaska. From there, I moved to Hawaii for a couple of years (1994-1997) before I returned to Washington State and it was there that I met Stinkbug.
El Chilote writes from Shafter, California.
El Chilote is a moderate Democrat.
Contact me at elchilote2121N@yahoo.com
CHEF HECTOR “EL CHILOTE” SANTANAMOS DE SOTO
END COMMENTARY 03-23-2019
COPYRIGHT © 2019 BY MHB PRODUCTIONS
WORD COUNT: 1,092
03-23-2019 Saturday–Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLII: “Democrat Andrew Yang’s two big issues are Universal Basic Income and putting a moratorium on male circumcision- what the hell is up with that?” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos de Soto.
HOW TO CONTACT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY: Write us at PO Box 20669, Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669 or call us at (661) 374-1430 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. PST weekdays and weekends, well, take your chances. You can also email us by contacting the author of the week using his or her email address, which we provide beneath their personal information.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 03-22-2019, all rights reserved.
De Soto, Hector Santanamos “Democrat Andrew Yang’s two big issues are Universal Basic Income and putting a moratorium on male circumcision- what the hell is up with that?” Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLII
Edward “Eddie” Fitzgerald Carlton edited and rewrote the blog post today.
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY’S FACEBOOK PAGE—THIS IS WHERE YOU CAN SEE THE ALBUM OF THE DAY, THE BEVERLY CARRICK PAINTING OF THE DAY, AND THE POLITICAL CARTOON OF THE DAY PLUS ALL SORTS OF COMMENTARY!
PLEASE VISIT THE GREAT FACEBOOK PAGE OF AMERICA’S TOP ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK, SO YOU CAN SHARE COMMENTS AND FEELINGS ABOUT THE LIFE OF THIS AMAZING ARTIST. THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER LIKE SHE, WE MOURN HER DEATH, WHICH OCCURRED IN NOVEMBER 2012. GOD REST AND BLESS HER SOUL!
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AICP-END BLOG WHERE WE PROMOTE THE ARTWORKS OF AMERICA’S GREATEST ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK. WE ALSO PROMOTE MUSIC THERE THAT WE HAVE NOT PRESENTED AT THE MAIN BLOG SO PLEASE GO OVER THERE AND SEE WHAT WE HAVE FOR YOU—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID!
VISIT BEVERLY CARRICK.COM TO SEE WHAT PAINTINGS ARE AVAILABLE FOR YOU TO PURCHASE—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID. THERE, YOU WILL FIND MANY GORGEOUS PAINTINGS, SOME OF WHICH MAY STILL BE THERE FOR YOU TO ADD TO YOUR GROWING COLLECTION OF ARTWORKS.
KEEP READING THE ELEMENTARY NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST OF CULINARY POLITICS!
READ THE ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST NEWS, POLITICAL COMMENTARY, SPORTS, FOOD SERVICE, HOTEL, AND RESTAURANT BUSINESS, THE END TIMES, THE END OF DAYS, THE APOCALYPSE, ARMAGEDDON, AND WHATEVER ELSE HAPPENS TO POP UP!
El Chilote, Political Topics and Essays, Queen, Roger Taylor, Andrew Yang, Freedom Dividend, Universal Basic Income, Paris Climate Accord, Trans-Pacific Partnership, Iran Nuclear Deal, North Korea,
TODAY IN HISTORY—MARCH 23, 2019:
Vice President Schulyer Colfax; the Cars featuring Ric Ocasek, and Uriah Heep featuring Phil Lanzon:
- 1066: Astronomers record the 18th recorded perihelion passage of Haley’s Comet on this date.
- 1657: England and France sign a treaty against Spain; England receives Dunkirk.
- 1708: English pretender to the throne, James III, lands at Firth of Forth.
- 1775: Patrick Henry delivered an address to the Virginia Provincial Convention in which he is to have declared, “Give me liberty, or give me death!”
- 1792: Joseph Haydn’s Symphony No. 94 in G Major (the “Surprise” Symphony) had its first public performance in London.
- 1794: Josiah G. Pierson patented a rivet machine.
- 1806: Explorers Meriwether Lewis and William Clark, having reached the Pacific coast, began their journey back east.
- 1808: Napoleon Bonaparte’s brother, Joseph, becomes the king of Spain.
- 1823: Future Republican 17th vice president of the United States—Schuyler Colfax—is born on this date. Vice President Colfax served 1869-1873.
- 1839: The first recorded use of “OK” (oll korrect), appears in the Boston Morning Post.
- 1840: An unnamed photographer captured the first successful photo of the moon.
- 1857: Elisha Otis installed the first modern passenger elevator in a public building. It was in a building at the corner of Broome Street and Broadway in New York City.
- 1858: Eleazer A. Gardner patented the cable streetcar on this date.
- 1861: London’s first tramcars began operation on this date.
- 1867: Congress passes the Second Reconstruction Act over President Andrew Johnson’s
- 1868: Educators and state officials found the University of California system.
- 1880: John Stevens patented the grain-crushing mill, which increased flour production by 70 percent.
- 1881: Great Britain and the Boers sign a treaty ending the First Boer War.
- 1889: President Benjamin Harrison opens Oklahoma for white colonization.
- 1901: Dame Nellie Melba revealed the secret of her now famous toast.
- 1902: In Italy, the minimum legal working age rose from nine to 12 for boys and from 11 to 15 for girls.
- 1913: Five days of heavy rain began falling in the Ohio River Valley; Dayton, Ohio, saw catastrophic flooding as the rising Great Miami River breached its levees. The authorities blamed hundreds of deaths in the region on the weather.
- 1914: The first installment of “The Perils of Pauline,” the legendary silent film serial starring Pearl White, premiered at theaters in the greater New York City area, including movie houses in New Jersey, Connecticut, and Massachusetts.
- 1919: Benito Mussolini founded the Fascist Party of Italy in Milan, Italy.
- 1932: In the United States, the Norris-LaGuardia Act established the right of workers to strike.
- 1933: The German Reichstag adopted the Enabling Act, which effectively granted Adolf Hitler dictatorial powers.
- 1942: The first Japanese-Americans evacuated by the U.S. Army during World War II, arrived at the internment camp in Manzanar, California. Meanwhile, in Lublin, Poland, the Nazis massacre and/or deport 2,500 Jewish citizens.
- 1944: Russian pilot Nicolas Alkemade falls 5,500 feet without a parachute and lives.
- 1945: In the largest naval operation in the Pacific Theater in World War II, 1,500 S. Navy warships pound Japanese positions on the island of Okinawa.
- 1947: Mike Kellie, future drummer of the British rock band, Spooky Tooth, was born on this date.
- 1949: Future bassist/vocalist with the Boston band, the Cars–Ric Ocasek–is born in Baltimore, Maryland, on this date.
- 1950: Future keyboardist/vocalist Phil Lanzon who performs with the British rock band, Uriah Heep, 1986-present—is born on this date.
- 1956: Pakistan became an Islamic republic on this date in history.
- 1965: America’s first two-person space flight began as Gemini 3 blasted off with astronauts Virgil I. Grissom and John W. Young aboard for a nearly five-hour flight. Meanwhile in Morocco, authorities fire on demonstrators killing about 100 people.
- 1966: For the first time in 400 years, official representatives of the Catholic and Anglican Churches
- 1973: Before sentencing, a group of Watergate break-in defendants, Chief U.S. District Judge John J. Sirica read aloud a letter to him from James W. McCord Jr., which said there had been “political pressure” to “plead guilty and remain silent.”
- 1979: In the 7th Round of their heavyweight-boxing match, Larry Holmes scores a TKO of Osvaldo Ocasio.
- 1980: After Islamists overrunning Iran drive the Shah out of the country, the Shah and his family arrive in Egypt seeking exile status.
- 1981: The Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) rules that states could require some sort of parental notification before teenage girls acquire abortions.
- 1983: President Ronald W. Reagan first proposed developing technology to intercept incoming enemy missiles—an idea that came to be known as the Strategic Defense Initiative. Barney Clark, recipient of a Jarvik permanent artificial heart, died at the University of Utah Medical Center after 112 days with the device.
- 1993: Scientists announced they had found the renegade gene that causes Huntington’s disease.
- 1994: Aeroflot Flight 593, an Airbus A310, crashed in Siberia with the loss of all 75 people aboard it; it turned out that the one of the pilots allowed his teenage son to sit at the controls accidentally disengaged the autopilot, causing the jetliner to plunge to the ground. Elsewhere, the leading presidential candidate of Mexico dies in an assassination during a rally in Tijuana. Finally, Wayne Gretzky broke Gordie Howe’s National Hockey League career record of with his 802nd
- 2010: In Washington, D.C., Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu tells lobbyists that “Israel is not a settlement” and that it has a “right” to build wherever it so chooses to do so. Meanwhile, President Barack Obama signed a $938 billion health care overhaul, declaring “a new season in America!”
- 2011: Academy Award-winning actress Elizabeth Taylor died in Los Angeles, California, at age 79.
- 2012: Pope Benedict XVI tells Cuba that it has to ‘move beyond communism’ and that he will help the island nation find a peaceful way in which, it can accomplish this task.
- 2013: For the first time in FOUR years, by a vote of 50-49, the U.S. Senate passes a budget. Meanwhile, Sudanese President Omar al-Bashir announces that he will step down after 25 years in power sometime in 2015.
- 2014: In the NCAA basketball tournament, Kentucky beat undefeated Wichita State, which ended their historic 35-0 record in the finals. Meanwhile, French satellite images confirm China’s detection of potential debris from missing jetliner Malaysian Air Flight 370, which had disappeared on March 08 of this year.
- 2015: After combatting the effects of pneumonia for several weeks, Lee Kuan Yew—91-year-old founder of the nation of Singapore and its leader for 31 years—died.
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, Vice President Schuyler Colfax, The Cars, Ric Ocasek, Phil Lanzon, Uriah Heep, Just the Facts, Hector Santanamos De Soto, El Chilote, Political Topics and Essays, Queen, Roger Taylor, Andrew Yang, Freedom Dividend, Universal Basic Income, Paris Climate Accord, Trans-Pacific Partnership, Iran Nuclear Deal, North Korea, Money for Nothing and Your Chicks for Free, “Democrat Andrew Yang’s two big issues are Universal Basic Income and putting a moratorium on male circumcision- what the hell is up with that?” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos de Soto, Just the Facts,
Please join us at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, the place where we cover the topics of the day as well as professional food service, Beverly Carrick original artworks, and discussions on music, pop culture, and anything else that comes up over the course of a day!
As always, we thank the good folks at Brainy History for doing the demanding work of compiling historical happenings, dates, and everything else by which at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day publish a blog that draws readers from all over the world! Thank you and God bless you for doing this particularly important work!
CHEF HECTOR SANTANAMOS’ BLOGPOSTS @ THE AICP-END BLOG 2011-2019:
- 02-21-2011 M: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part IV: El Chilote rejoins the Blog by presenting his First Article for the Audience’s Consideration: Turkey Cutlets with Homemade Gravy and Fresh Cranberry Sauce—Magnificently Delicious and Soul-Satisfying!” by Chef El Chilote.
- 02-24-2011 Th: “Sandwich Seminar, Part II: The Crab Melt, the Monte Cristo, El Chilote’s Clubhouse Sandwich, Goldie’s Knockwurst, Bay Shrimp Taco, and Bay Shrimp Quesadilla” by El Chilote.
- 03-17-2011 Th: “Appetizers Index, Part I: Chef El Chilote returns for his Second Engagement and commences a Series on Appetizers: Appetizers, a Pain in the Chef’s Ass but True Money-Makers, Part I” by Chef El Chilote.
- 03-18-2011 F: “Appetizers Index, Part II: Today, the Chef shows the Readership how to make one of the Best Appetizers anywhere in the World: Calamari Greek-Style, Appetizers, Part II” by Chef El Chilote.
- 03-19-2011 S: “Appetizers Index, Part III: today’s Appetizer is one of the All-Time Best: Fresh Dungeness Crab Cocktail—the Best the Ocean has to deliver!” by Chef El Chilote.
- 03-20-2011 Su: “Appetizers Index, Part IV: Chef Chilote teaches the Readership how to make one of the Best Crab Cake Mixes the World has ever seen and one he created himself!” by Chef El Chilote.
- 03-21-2011 M: “Appetizers Index, Part V: Today, the Chef teaches the Readership HOW to make the Ultimate Crab-and-Artichoke Dip, something upon which, he’s based his Worldwide Fame—Join us now!” by Chef El Chilote.
- 06-05-2011 Su: “Soup Seminar, Part II—Ground Beef and Three-Bean Soup” by El Chilote.
- 06-06-2011 M: “Soup Seminar, Part III—Cream of Asparagus and Cream of Onion Soups” by El Chilote.
- 06-07-2011 T: “Soup Seminar, Part IV—Old-Fashioned Vegetable Soup with Barley and Cabbage Soup” by El Chilote.
- 07-02-2011 S: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part XV: Halibut topped with Crab and Artichokes—One of the Best Seafood Dishes of all Times” by El Chilote.
- 07-22-2011 F: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XXIII: Maple-Graham Bread—a Mélange of Flavors combined together in One Tasty Bread” by El Chilote.
- 11-07-2011 M: “Special Menus, Part XV: Thanksgiving Dinner, Part I—Holiday Roast Turkey Preparation and Parsnip-Apple Stuffing” by El Chilote.
- 11-08-2011 T: “Special Menus, Part XVI: Thanksgiving Dinner, Part II—Turkey Stock, Turkey Gravy, and Seasoning Mixes” by El Chilote.
- 11-09-2011 W: “Special Menus, Part XVII: Thanksgiving Dinner, Part III—Mashed Sweet Potatoes and Whipped Red Potatoes top the Menu for Today” by El Chilote.
- 11-10-2011 Th: “Special Menus, Part XVIII: Thanksgiving Dinner, Part IV—Candied Parsnips and Buttered Peas with Ham and Apples—Two “Must’s” for any Thanksgiving Table” by El Chilote.
- 11-11-2011 F “: Special Menus, Part XIX: Thanksgiving Dinner, Part V—Fresh Cranberry Sauce and Blue Cornmeal Muffins—do not forget these Two!” for any Thanksgiving Table” by El Chilote.
- 11-12-2011 S: “Special Menus, Part XX: Thanksgiving Dinner, Part VI—Homemade Pumpkin and Mincemeat Pies with Brandy Sauce and Fresh Whipped Cream” by El Chilote.
- 11-13-2011 Su: “Special Menus, Part XXI: Thanksgiving Dinner, Part VII—Waldorf Salad, Green Salad, and Other Odds’n’Ends for the Thanksgiving Day Spread” by El Chilote.
- 04-16-2012 M: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part XLI: Red Snapper d’ Gruene Mansion—a Fabulous Country Club Dish from New Orleans” by El Chilote.
- 04-17-2012 T: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part XLII: El Chilote sells out his Latino Heritage—the one-and-only Panko-breaded Seafood Platter with Tartar and Cocktail Sauces—delightfully Good” by El Chilote.
- 04-18-2012 W: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part XLIII: Northwest Cioppino—one of the All-Time Great Mixed Seafood Dishes in a Savory Tomato Sauce as only El Chilote can Prepare” by El Chilote.
- 04-19-2012 Th: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part XLIV: The Best Australian Lobster Tail Presentation Ever” by El Chilote.
- 04-20-2012 F: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part XLV: Shrimp Denise—Jumbo Shrimp wrapped with Bacon and served amidst a Pool of Brown Sauce—Country Club Cookery at its Best” by El Chilote.
- 04-21-2012 S: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part XLVI: Filets of English Sole Bonne Femme—a Classic Creation by the Great French Chef Auguste Escoffier” by El Chilote.
- 04-22-2012 Su: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part XLVII: Blackened Red Snapper accompanied by Roasted Red Pepper and Cilantro Aioli and Roasted Onion Tartar Sauce—a Tribute to Cajun Chef Paul Prudhomme” by El Chilote.
- 10-15-2012 M: “Side Dish Seminar, Part XXXV: Everybody’s Favorite Chef, El Chilote, picks up where Stinkbug left off with MORE Institutional Sizes—German-Style Potato Pancakes” by El Chilote.
- 10-16-2012 T: “Side Dish Seminar, Part XXXVI: El Chilote resurrects a Middle Eastern Classic—Lentil Pilaf—bursting with Delicious Health!” by El Chilote.
- 10-17-2012 W: “Side Dish Seminar, Part XXXVII: El Chilote tackles Risi Bisi, an amazingly Wonderful Italian Rice Dish in an Institutional Size!” by El Chilote.
- 10-18-2012 Th: “Side Dish Seminar, Part XXXVIII: El Chilote updates an Old Favorite previously seen on the Pages of the Elemental News of the Day—Gratin de Tierre a` la Crecey but in a New, Institutional Size!” by El Chilote.
- 10-19-2012 F: “Side Dish Seminar, Part XXXIX: El Chilote does it again by Updating another Favorite Potato Dish—Sour Cream Potato Casserole in an exciting Institutional Size!” by El Chilote.
- 10-20-2012 S: “Side Dish Seminar, Part XL: El Chilote presents an Original Auguste Escoffier Potato Classic—Scalloped Potatoes in an Institutional Size!” by El Chilote.
- 10-21-2012 Su: “Side Dish Seminar, Part XLI: El Chilote concludes his Week-long Excursion in Institutional Sizes by showing us how to make Hickory-Smoked Potatoes, enough to Feed 30-to-40 People!” by El Chilote.
- 05-13-2013 M: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part LXXIV: El Chilote arrives to do a Weeklong Seminar of Baking Box Cake Mixes topped with Homemade Frostings—better than anything anyone else can do!” by El Chilote.
- 05-14-2013 T: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part LXXV: Today, El Chilote teaches the Readership how to make Quick Chocolate Frosting—essential for Bakers no matter their Skill Level!” by El Chilote.
- 05-15-2013 W: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part LXXVI: Our Topic for today is Chocolate Buttercream Frosting but first we discuss the Horrendous Events surrounding last Week’s Discover of the Three Missing Women held Captive in Cleveland, Ohio, for a Decade!” by El Chilote.
- 05-16-2013 Th: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part LXXVII: today’s Frosting Recipe is the Original Cream Cheese Frosting—perfect for not only Carrot Cakes but for all Vegetable-based Cakes, too—extraordinary!” by El Chilote.
- 05-17-2013 F: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part LXXVIII: today’s Frosting Recipe is the perfect Topping for Betty Crocker’s Cherry Chip Cakes or Cupcakes—Cherry Buttercream Frosting—better than any other Chef’s around the World, so says Chef El Chilote!” by El Chilote.
- 05-18-2013 S: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part LXXIX: Saturday is the Perfect Day for another Excellent Cupcake Presentation, this one featuring Chocolate Cupcakes topped with White Buttercream Frosting—an Excellent Blend of Delightful Flavors!” by El Chilote.
- 05-19-2013 Su: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part LXXX: our Week concludes with Lemon Cupcakes topped with Lemon Buttercream Frosting—the Best of the Best—beyond a Doubt” by El Chilote.
- 01-13-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One: We begin a Weeklong Political Discussion as Chef Hector discusses Illegal Alien, California Lawyer, Sergio Garcia—NOT a Good Thing in Chef Hector’s Eyes!” by Hector Santanamos.
- 01-14-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two: Today’s Topic is the Fear many Democrats share regarding the ‘All or Nothing’ Strategy the Modern-Day Democrat Party is using and what its Possible Outcome might be!” by Hector Santanamos.
- 01-15-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Three: Immigration, the Bracero Program, Obamacare, and the Middle East are the Topics of the Day” by Hector Santanamos.
- 01-16-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Four: Saving the Nation is going to take a Great Deal of Hard Work and if I were the Republicans, I’d get onboard with the Democrats and the sooner, the better!” by Hector Santanamos.
- 01-17-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Five: Today, El Chilote commences discussing Possible Democrat Party Strategies to save the Party in November, begins discussing Dem Senators at Risk, and Today: The First Day of the Super Group, CREAM!” by Hector Santanamos.
- 01-18-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Six: Chef Hector continues looking at which Senators are Safe, and which are at Risk on the Democrat Party Side of the upcoming 2014 Mid-Term Elections—Elections we MUST win to continue the Liberal Cause!” by Hector Santanamos.
- 01-19-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Seven: Chef Hector concludes the Discussion of Democrat Senators at Risk in the Fall, begs Everyone to Climb onboard with him in Supporting the Democrat Party, NOW and Forever!” by Hector Santanamos.
- 06-16-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Fifty-Five: El Chilote arrives to begin the Summer Session 2014 in earnest and presents the Best in Political Cartoons as well as defends President Obama against ALL GOP Assaults!” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos.
- 06-17-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Fifty-Six: Summer Session 2014 continues as Chef Hector begs for MORE Democrats to become Contributors and as Followers as we need YOU PLUS more Political Cartoons for your Viewing Pleasure!” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos.
- 06-18-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Fifty-Seven: if the North American Union became a Reality, we would no longer have to Fear Illegal Immigrants as there would be NONE, we would all be Citizens of the Same Country PLUS More Political Cartoons!” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos.
- 06-19-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Fifty-Eight: The Summer Session 2014 Continues as Chef Hector shares some more Political Cartoons but also looks at the Tea Party’s Destruction of a useful Democrat Ally, Congressman Eric Cantor!” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos.
- 06-20-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Fifty-Nine: The Chef discusses the Comparisons between Former Senate Majority Leader Tom Daschle and Former House Majority Leader Eric Cantor, then moves onto the Summer Session’s Political Cartoons!” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos.
- 06-21-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Sixty: El Chilote launches into a Political Dialogue about the Disasters besetting the Middle East, how they are the Responsibility of George W. Bush, and WHY Barack Obama has to avoid involving himself or the U.S.!” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos.
- 06-22-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Sixty-One: El Chilote puts the Finger on Israel for ALL the Problems the United States and the Middle East suffers and says that Once they do what WE want them to do, all of our Problems Will Vanish!” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos.
- 08-18-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Eighteen: Chef Hector is not excited about the Children’s Invasion of our Southern Border, wants them sent Home NOW, then discusses the desirability of Hillary Clinton as our Next President come 2016!” by Chef Hector Santanamos.
- 08-19-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Nineteen: NO Politics today as Chef Hector remembers Robin Williams with all the Love the Man deserved and with Hope that Others do not find themselves trapped in Similar Circumstances—we need to help ALL who suffer from Depression and Mental Illness” by Chef Hector Santanamos.
- 08-20-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Twenty: although opposed to War, Chef Hector applauds the Actions of President Obama when it comes to fighting Islamists on the Ground in Iraq—blow them off the Face of the Earth, Mr. President!” by Chef Hector Santanamos.
- 08-21-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Twenty-One: El Chilote does a Complete About-Face as he laments the Implosion of the Democrat Party thanks to everyone jumping Ship and leaving the President to an End of his own making!” by Chef Hector Santanamos.
- 08-22-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Twenty-Two: after discussing Weather Differences between Washington State and California, Chef Hector then goes onto discuss the Nastiness of asking Ruth Vader Ginsburg to throw in the Towel before she wants to!” by Chef Hector Santanamos.
- 08-23-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Twenty-Three: El Chilote laments the Decline of the World, one in which, the Darkness takes over, leading us to the New World Order as told by Late Night Radio Talk Show Hosts!” by Chef Hector Santanamos.
- 08-24-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Twenty-Four: El Chilote ends the Week criticizing Democrat Hacks like Kirsten Powers who says, ‘All is Well aboard the Obama-Titanic;’ everything is messed up!” by Chef Hector Santanamos.
- 05-11-2015 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLIX: Hector is happy to return but is a Trifle dismayed at how quickly Hillary Clinton’s Candle is fizzling, this does not bode well for the Democrat Party in 2016” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos.
- 05-12-2015 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLX: Chef Hector discusses the News of the Day and how Democrats should feel Lucky that 2014 was not a Presidential Election Year but a Mid-Term Election—we might have had Donald Trump in the White House!” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos.
- 05-13-2015 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXI: Hector discusses the alarming Situation in Baltimore, how State’s Attorney Marilyn Mosby may have thrown Charges against the Wall hoping that something will stick” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos.
- 05-14-2015 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXII: Chef Hector stands up for Pamela Geller’s Right to lampoon the Phony Prophet of Islam by drawing his Face and that if Islam wants our respect they must throw out all of their Jihadis perverting their so-called ‘Religion of Peace’” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos.
- 05-15-2015 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXIII: if the Democrats continue doing what they are doing in California, we might see a MASSIVE Electoral Shift towards the Right NEXT November—Sacramento, WAKE UP BEFORE IT’S TOO LATE!” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos.
- 05-16-2015 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXIV: Hector sees a Seismic Shift coming Next Year in California’s November 2016 Elections ALL because the Democrat Party cannot do the right thing and sever all ties with the Environmentalists and do what’s right” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos.
- 05-17-2015 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXV: What is becoming of the United States when we will not stand by First Amendment Rights of EVERY Citizen but will instead pick and choose who can and who cannot express them—such as with Pamela Geller” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos.
- 03-28-2016 M: “Even though it is a NEW Week, it is still a Holiday for us at the AICP-END Blog so today, we continue with our presentation of the Moody Blues Albums as well as some Brief Comments by Hector on the Political Situation” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos. Miscellaneous Articles Index, Part XXXII
- 03-29-2016 T: “El Chilote discusses the Rise of Bernie Sanders, the Need to Control the Southern Border, and that being a Native-Born Hispanic and Lifelong Democrat does not make me Unpatriotic” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCV
- 03-30-2016 W: “America must DENY Transsexuals the Right to use the Bathrooms of the Opposite Sex as it allows Pedophiles and Rapists the Right to come into Close Proximity with the People they seek to victimize—what is wrong with the Country?” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCVI
- 03-31-2016 Th: “I watched the ‘Trump Tape’ and did not see Corey Lewandowski do ANYTHING to Michelle Fields—who clearly made a Pest of Herself—so I think that she and her Number One Defender, Mark Levin, need to shut the hell up and get on with Life” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCVII
- 04-01-2016 F: “Chris Matthews clobbered Donald Trump with his Rat-a-Tat-Tat Questions on ‘should there be punishment for Women who have gotten Abortions?’ and yet, why do we need this Barbarity as a Plank in the Democrat Party’s Platform?” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCVIII
- 04-02-2016 S: “The Badger State will be, yet another Nail into the Coffin of Hillary Clinton’s Political Future as will be Most—if NOT All—of the Caucus/Primary Contests following this Tuesday—Adios, Mrs. Clinton!” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCIX
- 04-03-2016 Su: “We conclude our Week with the Presentation of MORE Albums by the Moody Blues as we work at incorporating their Discography here at the Main Blog from the Secondary Art Blog” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos. Miscellaneous Articles Index, Part XXXIII
- 09-19-2016 M: “I long for a REBIRTH of the Old-Style Democratic Party—MY Party—and hope that once we put Donald Trump in the White House, the Experiment with Socialism will abate” by Chef Hector Santanamos. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCLXI
- 09-20-2016 T: “Pay no attention to the Liberal News Media and what they say about Donald Trump because they are little more than Leftwing Losers, Hacks, and Scumbags—I have seen the Light!” by Chef Hector Santanamos. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCLXII
- 09-21-2016 W: “Thanks to the Dictatorship in Sacramento, California has fallen into decline as our Nanny-State Leaders seek to legalize Recreational Pot and to strip our rights to use Plastic Bags” by Chef Hector Santanamos. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCLXIII
- 09-22-2016 Th: “American must demand that Election Officials reduce the amount of Time Political Campaigns can go on as well as the Number of Candidates who can participate in them—Elections are NOT a New Form of Sports!” by Chef Hector Santanamos. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCLXIV
- 09-23-2016 F: “This past Weekend, we saw SEVERAL Acts or Attempted Acts of Terrorism, which is NOT Good for the Hillary Campaign or the Legacy of President Obama; they are ‘Good’ for Donald J. Trump!” by Chef Hector Santanamos. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCLXV
- 09-24-2016 S: “George Soros is ‘Oz the Great and Powerful,’ lurking behind the Curtains while instigating and funding all of the Insanity we see happening in the Streets around us—he needs to end up like Benito Mussolini did” by Chef Hector Santanamos. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCLXVI
- 09-25-2016 Su: “Whether it is Skittles or Good and Plenty, Good and Fruity, Mike and Ike, even Kool-Aid, it matters not—what matters is that bringing Hordes of Muslim Refugees into the USA is DANGEROUS” by Chef Hector Santanamos. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCLXVII
- 03-13-2017 M: “What is wrong with the Republicans—we do not want a Replacement for Obamacare, we want NO Obamacare—it is a failure” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos de Soto. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXXI
- 03-14-2017 T: “I no longer hire Millennials because the demand for $15 an Hour for people who know nothing and are crybabies has cut them off from most employment” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos de Soto. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXXII
- 03-15-2017 W: “Obama sold us a bill of goods when it came to Obamacare, but the GOP is going to face even greater consequences in 2018 if they fail to heed the American people and repeal the Affordable Care Act, not replace it” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos de Soto. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXXIII
- 03-16-2017 Th: “Rachel Maddow’s BIG Scoop turned out to be a dumpster load of cow crap splashed across her ugly mug—how entertaining!” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos de Soto. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXXIV
- 03-17-2017 F: “Barack Obama deliberately allowed the world to go to hell knowing that whoever followed him would most likely be unable to fix it; Trump, however, can and will” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos De Soto. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXXV
- 03-18-2017 S: “If California allows its teachers to become tax exempt from state taxes, that means that you and I will be the ones picking up the tax deficiency—what a load of crap” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos De Soto. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXXVI
- 03-19-2017 Su: “The Top-Two Vote-Getter System that assures that Two Democrats will go head-to-head for all Statewide Races in the General Election could be an STD coming to your State soon” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos De Soto. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXXVII
- 09-04-2017 M: “How soon before we see Antifa beheading videos on television, you know, when they begin decapitating captured ‘enemies’ they deem worthy of a knife across the throat—not that far away, I predict” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos de Soto. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCXCIV
- 09-05-2017 T: “Have California Democrats forgotten the lesson the recall of Governor Gray Davis taught them? It seems that way but levy a tax on drinking water and you will see it again—for ALL of them” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos de Soto. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCXCV
- 09-06-2017 W: “Until a scientist discovers the elusive ‘gay gene,’ the LGBTQ community must stop persecuting Christian bakers and others unwilling to do business with them” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos de Soto. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCXCVI
- 09-07-2017 Th: “A Book by H. W. Koch proves one important fact: Nazism and Socialism are one and the same, they just vary from one another in very minor ways” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos de Soto. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCXCVII
- 09-08-2017 F: “If people injured by Antifa or other leftwing groups sued police departments, local, county, state, or federal government for failing to enforce law and order, this crap would immediately stop” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos de Soto. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCXCVIII
- 09-09-2017 S: “President Trump did the ‘right thing’ in handing DACA over to the Republican-controlled Congress, for them to make into law or to toss into the trash can so why are people angry with the President?” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos de Soto. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCXCIX
- 09-10-2017 Su: “2016 demonstrated that millions of Republicans AND Democrats want what Donald Trump was peddling so it behooves us to see the President reaching out a hand to the Democrats” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos de Soto. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCC
- 03-12-2018 M: “What California needs is for a pest control service to tent the entire state, pump in poisonous gas, and exterminate every far left, obnoxious liberal bedbug as they scurry for the safety of the woodwork” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCLXXVII
- 03-13-2018 T: “The hoped-for BLUE WAVE the Democrats proclaim is not going to occur this year, or in 2020, or beyond if the ONLY thing for which we stand is TRUMP-HATRED” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCLXXVIII
- 03-14-2018 W: “The Democratic Party has had it out for the Trump administration from the start and targeted Secretary Tillerson early on so why now does POTUS firing him have them so discombobulated?” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCLXXIX
- 03-15-2018 Th: “The Democratic Party needs a rebirth of Blue Dog Democrats to counter the far-left loonies destroying the party, so I hope Connor Lamb is who he claims to be and not just another Nancy Pelosi-loving hack” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCLXXX
- 03-16-2018 F: “Hillary, we get it, you are angry because you lost the election but now is the time to put the bitching and moaning tour up and go off to the retirement home for failed politicians” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCLXXXI
- 03-17-2018 S: “Once an oasis of progress and sanity, California now is an open sewer thanks to one-party rule by a cabal of Marxist-Leninist, illegal alien-loving Democrats” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCLXXXII
- 03-18-2018 Su: “In two days spring arrives as well as the first day we begin promoting the music of the great British hard-rock-psychedelic blues band, Deep Purple” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos. Miscellaneous Articles Index, Part LVII
- 09-17-2018 M: “On November 6, stop Gavin Newsom by voting for John Cox- we cannot provide free health care to alien noncitizens” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos De Soto. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLXV
- 09-18-2018 T: “To court the far-left, Dianne Feinstein has gone off her rocker, which is why I will hold my nose and vote for her ultra-liberal challenger, Kevin DeLeon in November” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos De Soto. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLXVI
- 09-19-2018 W: “Here’s what I think: Christine Blasey Ford is the one who made moves on Brett Kavanaugh and he is the one who rebuffed her, earning her lifelong animosity and enmity” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos De Soto. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLXVII
- 09-20-2018 Th: “National sanity demands that we have ONE system of justice for all and ONE president at a time presiding over ONE foreign policy” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos De Soto. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLXVIII
- 09-21-2018 F: “What happened in Texas this past Tuesday is going to happen across the entire United States on November 06, 2018” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos De Soto. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLXIX
- 09-22-2018 S: “Had Senator Feinstein released the letter against Judge Kavanaugh on Day One of the hearings, I would have trusted it whereas now, I see it as little more than the politics of personal destruction” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos De Soto. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLXX
- 09-23-2018 Su: “Identity politics and the politics of personal destruction are not helping our nation heal its wounds but rather is setting it back by 50-100 years” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos De Soto. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLXXI
- 03-18-2019 M: “AOC says the planet has a dozen years left; well, if we fail to get a grip on our southern border, in 12 years or less, no one will recognize the late great United States of America” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos de Soto. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXLVII
- 03-19-2019 T: “Beto and the crazy hand jive- what the hell is up with that?” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos de Soto. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXLVIII
- 03-20-2019 W: “My party now promotes that we enfranchise 16-year-olds with the vote- can Democrats no longer win honest, fair, and open elections without stacking the deck?” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos de Soto. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXLIX
- 03-21-2019 Th: “Democrats can give away everything for free until they turn blue in the face; however, the same irrefutable, simple rules of economics still apply- someone still must foot the bill” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos de Soto. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCL
- 03-22-2019 F: “Sundar Pichai- WHY are you closing Google Plus? Not because it ‘costs too much’ or that there are ‘few too users;’ no, you are closing it so you can control the flow of free speech. Shame!” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos de Soto. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLI
- 03-23-2019 S: “Democrat Andrew Yang’s two big issues are Universal Basic Income and putting a moratorium on male circumcision- what the hell is up with that?” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos de Soto. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLII
- 03-24-2019 Su: “Say what you will about Trump, compared to the losers seeking to replace him, I will vote to give him a second term- and I’m a Democrat” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos de Soto. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLIII
EL CHILOTE’S AICP-END BLOG POSTS 2015-2019:
- 05-13-2015 W: “Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part Thirty-Seven: Hector rules the Day as he shares HIS take on the Saga of Beverly Carrick and discusses her upcoming Deals that will make her an Art Icon for the Rest of Eternity!” by Chef Hector Santanamos. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part XLVI
- 03-30-2016 W: “Thankfully, Beverly passed away before AB 1266—the Infamous Bathroom Bill of California—became a Reality here in the Once-Golden State because if she were still alive, she would say that EVIL is Victorious” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part XCI
- 09-21-2016 W: “Chef Brian tells me his Mother was not only a Great Artist but also a Political Animal whom he believes would love the wily Donald Trump—what is wrong with that—Great Minds think alike, right?” by Chef Hector Santanamos. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXV
- 03-15-2017 W: “Beverly Carrick Artworks are on Tap again today so why make yourself scarce? —at some point, her works are going to skyrocket in value so buy some now by going to her Website” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos de Soto. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXL
- 09-06-2017 W: “Building water infrastructure in California can be as artistic as a beautiful Beverly Carrick original artwork; yet, Sacramento would rather we become an arid and unappealing wasteland” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos de Soto. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CLXV
- 03-14-2018 W: “Beverly’s artworks are so vivid in their colors that it reminds me of my attempt to follow in the glowing footsteps of Carlos Castaneda back in the early 1970s; did Bev follow them, too?” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXCII
- 09-19-2018 W: “I love the Democratic Party but despise the people leading it- time to reclaim it!” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos De Soto. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CCXIX
SATURDAY, MARCH 23, 2019
EDITORIAL STAFF AND BOARD OF DIRECTORS:
President: Alvin T. Woliztnikistein
Executive Vice President: Stinkbug
Publisher: Roland Carl Davis
Assistant Publisher: Moses Scharbug III
Editor-in-Chief: Edward Fitzgerald Carlton
Assistant and Photographic Editor: Chef Alana Houzenfogel
Mail Room: Jane Lee Tarzana (direct all mail here).
Proofreader: Amos Mosby Caruthers
Amazon.com Liaison: Eleanor Grabski.
Board of Advisors: Garfield H. Johnson (Retired), Alvin T. Woliztnikistein, B. H. “BC” Cznystekinki, Elmer K. “the Hooter” Hootenstein, Gervais Krinkelmeier, Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara, James “Jimmy” Hall, James, “JT” Tobiason, Kilgore Randalini, Lilah Paulikovich, Murph MacDougal, and Olaf Bologolo,
WE SUPPORT THE NATIONAL RIFLE ASSOCIATION
FEATURED ALBUM OF THE DAY:
SEE THE ALBUM AT THE MAIN BLOG
Queen’s sensational drummer, Roger Taylor, released his major compilation effort on June 18, 2013, “the Lot.” This effort is a supreme best of compilation in that it features so much of the musician’s music that it is worth its astounding price of more than $140. However, you find 13 discs- count them- 13 discs containing so flipping much music that it will require several days to get through all of it. We hope you will seek it out at whatever venue you go to purchase nothing but the best music. You will enjoy it.
SPECIAL ALBUMS OF THE DAY:
Posted @ the Sunday, July 01, 2012 Blog Post:
SEE THE ALBUM AT THE MAIN BLOG
Former Spirit and Jo-Jo Gunne front man, Jay Ferguson, went into the studio and delivered a great debut solo album. Having the Gunne breakup was painful but without support from the record company and personnel changes and constant touring causing some of the musical product to enter peaks and valleys, the vocalist/keyboardist/percussionist/guitarist moved on and joined forces with some fine musical friends. “All Alone in the End Zone” came out on September 17, 1976, and featured Joe Walsh (guitars), Joey Murcia (guitars), George “Chocolate” Perry (bass), and Joe Vitale and Joe Lala (drums/percussion). “Snakes on the Run,” “Medicated Goo,” and the title track are excellent tunes and everything else extremely pleasing so please, seek it out and add it to your collection- you will enjoy it.
Posted @ the Thursday, June 05, 2014 Blog Post C:
SEE THE ALBUM AT THE MAIN BLOG
Rod Stewart released his next solo effort on May 29, 1998, “When We Were the New Boys.” Like all other artists to come out of the 1960s, things became more difficult as they moved into the mid-to-late 1990s. Fans sought out the shiny new baubles and the even newer styles that fresh bands were delivering. Still, Rod put his all into this effort, doing mostly covers, because he always prided himself as a great interpreter of the works of others, better than they could do them. The album has its moments and “Ooh La La” is a great song, one he refused to do as a member of the Faces and which drove Ronnie Lane out of the band. You must add this album to add to your collection.