Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein
The AICP-END Blog
PO Box 20669
Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669
Business Phone: 661-374-1430
JUST THE FACTS- NO PHOTOS
THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY COMMENTARY-OPINION-SPORTS-FOOD SERVICE FOR TUESDAY, MARCH 12, 2019 BY CHEF E. K. HOOTENSTEIN
“Just the Facts: I add my voice to those of my colleagues calling for a “Night of the Long Knives” style political decapitation strike of the crazier elements of the Democratic Party- it is US or THEM” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein
WINTER SESSION 2019
BLOG POST #3,054 AT THE AICP-END
603 DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2020
Like never before, our country is in danger…
Los Angeles, CA, 03-12-2019 Tuesday: The scheme to bring down President Donald J. Trump is appalling, it is a stain that will forever cling to the national fabric like skunk stench to one’s clothes if they are unfortunate enough to come in contact with the malodorous beast while dumping the trash late at night. The Democrats have thrown all pretenses of truly wanting answers to a phony question to the winds, by people like Jerry Nadler and Shifty Adam Schiff saying that the “Mueller investigation may not be enough” and so they are going to work at hounding 81 people- for now!- around the president.
The American people should say ‘enough,’ this is not the United States in which we older folks grew up, one that attempted to have a one-size-fits-all system of justice although here and there, there were obvious signs of duality. Still, we worked the best we could to treat people equally whereas now, the masks and gloves are off, and the Democrats could give a hoot whether they show themselves for who and what they are.
The Democrats have become an evil party, one that no longer cares about the law, about justice, or about our God-given liberties. No, the Democratic Party is one that seeks to impose a fascist regime atop the American people, whether we want it or not, one in which, they will dictate our every move, deed, and aspiration. This is not good, this must be stopped.
The younger generations of Americans have undergone indoctrination from the moment they entered pre-school to the point where they have graduated high school or college. None of what they have been taught has been beneficial or honest.
In fact, they have been instilled with a hate for their country so intense, it burns white hot within them. They want to see our history uprooted, they want to pay their ‘enemies’ back like white folks and older people, and they want the government to pay all minorities ‘reparations.’
Like the good little fascists they have become, they lack the compassion and understanding that are so important for living in a free country. Like the Hitler Youth, they have gobbled up vast amounts of vile ideas and are difficult to restrain. I mean, look at House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, she cannot control her young guns who now say they are the ‘boss,’ or that they are calling the shots. If I were Ms. Pelosi, I would be horribly afraid.
I know some of my colleagues have suggested a decapitation strike against the likes of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, aka AOC, aka Baby Evita, Rashida Tlaib, and Ilhan Omar. These three women pose so much danger to our country that one would think it crazy NOT to engineer their downfalls. We can only hope that Speaker Pelosi is cooking up a scheme.
Chef Charles Smithenstein first suggested that the Democratic Party whack- politically speaking– its crazier elements on March 03, 2017, just little over two years ago and well before the current crop of angry and bigoted nuts won election last November.
Chef Elvin C. McCardle brought up the topic again on September 21, 2017, after watching a mob of illegal aliens badger Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi at a speech. Swirling around her, they took over her mic and began babbling about their agenda, one that does not exist, unless, of course, it is about deporting ALL of them NOW.
On June 26, 2018, Chef Roland Carl Davis- a Democrat- noticed the telltale signs of insanity among his party and called for the leadership to conduct a Night of the Long Knives style decapitation strike against the younger, more insane elements of the party but that call seems to have been ignored like all the rest.
Finally, on January 19, 2019, Chef Vicky Mazarotti mentioned that if the Democratic Party wanted to return to the land of the sane that an operation to excise the rot the young guns created within the party, they had better get about doing it and soon. Otherwise, we would find ourselves even deeper in trouble which, two months later, we are.
We have a lunatic in the form of bug-eyed Baby Evita who wants to force the Green New Deal down our throats, a deal that will cripple the country while trying to avert a disaster SHE claims is coming in twelve years.
We have the bigoted anti-Semite, Ilhan Omar, a woman who HATES Israel with all her heart sitting on the Foreign Affairs Committee, one of the most powerful and important in the legislature.
For all we know, she will be sharing confidential information with our jihadi enemies, which is not good; however, it apprehended doing it, perhaps they will then have the will to boot the little HATER out of Congress and into federal prison.
We have another angry Muslim woman, although one who isn’t wearing a hijab on the floor of the House- thank God- Rashida Tlaib who labels everyone she does not like or with whom she disagrees as a racist. Enough is enough, folks, the time is NOW to begin plotting the downfall of each of these woman and others such as Speaker Pelosi who obviously no longer possesses the cutthroat capabilities her daughter so famously bragged she still had.
Things are not looking good and it should be clear to everyone that the Democrats are going to impeach President Trump, driven by the bile of the young female bigoted guns who now seem to be in control of the country.
What the heck has happened to our country?
Elmer K. Hootenstein
Elmer K. Hootenstein
CWC, ACF, the Golden State Chefs’ Association
Like the rest of my colleagues here at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, I turned my likeness over to up-and-coming Bakersfield, California, street artist, Simone and this among other images is what I got. Kudos, Simone, Kudos for making me look, uh, so dignified. Ah well, I spent most of my life working in food service in a variety of states and places. Among my stops was one in Washington State where I met Stinkbug in the WSCA. We have been friends ever since and have been working long and hard to create an enjoyable reading experience for our fans, provided Google Blogger will allow the public to see us.
Chef Elmer K. “the Hooter” Hootenstein writes from Los Angeles, California.
Chef Elmer K. “the Hooter” Hootenstein is a Moderate Republican.
Contact me at the following email address email@example.com
CHEF ELMER K. HOOTENSTEIN
END COMMENTARY 03-12-2019
COPYRIGHT © 2019 BY MHB PRODUCTIONS
WORD COUNT: 937
03-12-2019 Tuesday—Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXLI: “I add my voice to those of my colleagues calling for a “Night of the Long Knives” style political decapitation strike of the crazier elements of the Democratic Party- it is US or THEM” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein.
HOW TO CONTACT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY: Write us at PO Box 20669, Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669 or call us at (661) 374-1430 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. PST weekdays and weekends, well, take your chances. You can also email us by contacting the author of the week using his or her email address, which we provide beneath their personal information.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 03-11-2019, all rights reserved.
Hootenstein, Elmer K. “I add my voice to those of my colleagues calling for a “Night of the Long Knives” style political decapitation strike of the crazier elements of the Democratic Party- it is US or THEM.” Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXLI
Edward “Eddie” Fitzgerald Carlton edited and rewrote the blog post today.
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY’S FACEBOOK PAGE—THIS IS WHERE YOU CAN SEE THE ALBUM OF THE DAY, THE BEVERLY CARRICK PAINTING OF THE DAY, AND THE POLITICAL CARTOON OF THE DAY PLUS ALL SORTS OF COMMENTARY!
PLEASE VISIT THE GREAT FACEBOOK PAGE OF AMERICA’S TOP ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK, SO YOU CAN SHARE COMMENTS AND FEELINGS ABOUT THE LIFE OF THIS AMAZING ARTIST. THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER LIKE SHE, WE MOURN HER DEATH, WHICH OCCURRED IN NOVEMBER 2012. GOD REST AND BLESS HER SOUL!
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AICP-END BLOG WHERE WE PROMOTE THE ARTWORKS OF AMERICA’S GREATEST ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK. WE ALSO PROMOTE MUSIC THERE THAT WE HAVE NOT PRESENTED AT THE MAIN BLOG SO PLEASE GO OVER THERE AND SEE WHAT WE HAVE FOR YOU—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID!
VISIT BEVERLY CARRICK.COM TO SEE WHAT PAINTINGS ARE AVAILABLE FOR YOU TO PURCHASE—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID. THERE, YOU WILL FIND MANY GORGEOUS PAINTINGS, SOME OF WHICH MAY STILL BE THERE FOR YOU TO ADD TO YOUR GROWING COLLECTION OF ARTWORKS.
KEEP READING THE ELEMENTARY NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST OF CULINARY POLITICS!
READ THE ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST NEWS, POLITICAL COMMENTARY, SPORTS, FOOD SERVICE, HOTEL, AND RESTAURANT BUSINESS, THE END TIMES, THE END OF DAYS, THE APOCALYPSE, ARMAGEDDON, AND WHATEVER ELSE HAPPENS TO POP UP!
EK Hootenstein, Political Topics and Essays, Queen, Night of the Long Knives, Ultra-Far-Left Radicalism, Nancy Pelosi, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib, Jerrold Nadler, Adam Schiff,
TODAY IN HISTORY—MARCH 12, 2019:
Badfinger featuring Mike Gibbons, the Doobie Brothers featuring Michael Hossack, the Jackson Five featuring Marlon Jackson, Jerry Garcia with Augustus Stanley Owsley III, Little Feat featuring William “Bill” Payne, “Love,” the debut album by the Los Angeles rock band, Love, Mick Jagger (of the Rolling Stones) & Bianca Perez Morena de Macias, and Paul McCartney & Linda Eastman:
- 1054: Pope Leo IX escapes captivity and returns to the city of Rome.
- 1609: English explorers make the Bermuda Islands a colony.
- 1664: England’s King Charles II granted an area of land in present-day North America known as New Netherland to his brother, James, the Duke of York, which becomes the New Jersey Colony.
- 1755: In North Arlington, N.J., engineers use the steam locomotive for the first time.
- 1789: The Congress of the United States created the U.S. Post Office on this date.
- 1799: The Austro-Hungarian Empire declares war on France.
- 1849: First gold-seekers bound for California, arrive in Nicaragua.
- 1860: The U.S. Congress accepts the Preemption Bill, which grants free land in the West to anyone who will colonize it.
- 1863: President Jefferson Davis delivered his State of the Confederacy address.
- 1864: President Abraham Lincoln promoted Ulysses S. Grant to the rank of general-in-chief of the Union armies in the Civil War.
- 1867: The last French troops leave Mexico after Mexican nationalists drive them out of their nation.
- 1884: Mississippi establishes first state college for women in the U.S. Education authorities named it Mississippi Industrial Institute and College.
- 1889: Almon B. Stowger applied for a patent for his automatic telephone system.
- 1894: Coca-Cola appeared in bottles on store shelves for the first time.
- 1906: The Supreme Court of the United States ruled that corporations must yield incriminating evidence in antitrust suits.
- 1911: Dr. Fletcher of Rockefeller Institute discovered the cause of infantile paralysis.
- 1912: The Girl Scouts of the USA had its beginnings as Juliette Gordon Low of Savannah, Georgia, founded the first American troop of the Girl Guides. Meanwhile, Captain Albert Berry performs the first jump from a plane using a parachute.
- 1923: Inventor Lee De Forest publicly demonstrated his sound-on-movie film system, called “Phonofilm,” in New York.
- 1930: Gandhi began his 200-mile march to the sea that symbolized his defiance of British rule over India.
- 1933: President Franklin Delano Roosevelt delivered the first of 30 radio addresses that came to be known as “fireside chats,” telling Americans what was being done to deal with the nation’s economic crisis.
- 1938: Nazi Germany invades neighboring Austria—peacefully—the Anschluss, which incorporates that nation into Germany.
- 1940: During the Winter War of 1939-1940, the Finns surrender and give up territory to the invading Soviet Union.
- 1945: New York City becomes the first in the nation to prohibit discrimination by race and by creed. Meanwhile, Italy’s Communist Party calls for an armed uprising against the Nazi occupiers.
- 1947: Mitt Romney, future governor of Massachusetts, 2012 losing presidential nominee for the Republican Party, and an attacker of Donald Trump in 2016, is born on this date. Meanwhile, President Harry S. Truman establishes the “Truman Doctrine” to help Greece and Turkey resist Communism.
- 1949: Mike Gibbons, future drummer with the British rock band, Badfinger, was born in Swansea, Wales, on this date. Elsewhere, William “Bill” Payne—future longtime keyboardist with the famed Southern rock band, Little Feat—was born in Waco, Texas, on this date.
- 1951: “Dennis the Menace,” created by cartoonist Hank Ketchum, made its syndicated debut in 16 newspapers. Meanwhile, N. forces drive North Korean and Chinese forces out of the South Korean capital of Seoul.
- 1957: Future member of the Jackson Five–Marlon Jackson (backing and lead vocals 1964-1985 / 2001 / 2012-present)—is born in Gary, Indiana, on this date.
- 1959: The U.S. House joined the U.S. Senate in approving the statehood of Hawaii.
- 1964: Malcolm X resigns from the Nation of Islam. Meanwhile, labor thug, Jimmy Hoffa, receives the court’s sentence of 8 years in a federal prison.
- 1966: The Los Angeles-based rock band, Love, releases its first self-titled album, “Love.”
- 1966: Bobby Hull of the Chicago Blackhawks became the first National Hockey League player to score 51 points in a single season.
- 1969: In London, Beatle Paul McCartney marries Linda Louise Eastman, heir to the Kodak family fortune.
- 1971: Syrian general and premier, Hafez al-Assad, becomes the president of Syria. Meanwhile, Mick Jagger of the Rolling Stones marries Bianca Perez Morena de Macias, a Nicaraguan
- 1976: After stopping communist forces led by the Cuban military, South African forces begin pulling out of neighboring Angola.
- 1980: A Chicago jury found John Wayne Gacy, Jr., guilty of the murders of 33 men and boys. The following day, the judge sentenced him to death and after years of appeals, he went to the executioner in May 1994.
- 1985: Former President Richard M. Nixon announced that he planned to drop Secret Service protection and hire his own bodyguards to lower the deficit by $3 million. Meanwhile, the United States and the USSR began arms control talks in Geneva.
- 1989: Prime Minister Sadiq al Mahdi of Sudan formed a new government to end the ongoing civil war trashing his country.
- 1990: The Los Angeles Raiders announce they are returning to Oakland, California.
- 1993: The Pentagon called for the closure of 31 major military bases. Meanwhile, Janet Reno took the oath of office becoming the first female U.S. attorney general.
- 1994: The Church of England ordained its first female priests.
- 1999: Hungary, Poland, and the Czech Republic became members of NATO on this date. All three nations were former members of the Warsaw Pact.
- 2003: Authorities rescued Elizabeth Smart, the 15-year-old girl who had vanished from her bedroom nine months earlier, in a Salt Lake City suburb with two drifters, Brian David Mitchell and Wanda Barzee. Both Mitchell and Barzee are serving prison terms for kidnapping and raping the girl.
- 2009: The administrators of the Sears Tower in Chicago announced they would rename the building Willis Tower.
- 2011: Grateful Dead soundman and creator of the best LSD on Earth, Augustus Stanley Owsley III dies in a car accident.
- 2012: The S. Census Bureau reports that the world now has 7 billion people. Meanwhile, a section of China’s high-speed rail track collapses, possibly due to heavy rains. Elsewhere, longtime drummer with the rock band, the Doobie Brothers—Michael Hossack—passes away on this date.
- 2013: In Rome, Italy, Catholic Cardinals meet in a conclave to choose a successor to Pope Benedict XVI.
- 2014: President Obama meets with Ukrainian acting Prime Minster Yatsenyuk and vows to ‘stand with Ukraine’ in its conflict with Russia.
- 2015: After 366,000 U.S. citizens have lost $15 million to telephone scammers who call claiming to be IRS agents, the Internal Revenue Service warns of an increase in these types of crimes. Scammers call from India purporting to be IRS agents and get debit card numbers, which allows them to drain the bank accounts of the unfortunates.
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, Grateful Dead, Augustus Stanley Owsley III, Mike Gibbons, Badfinger, William “Bill” Payne, Little Feat, “Love” by Love, The Beatles, Paul McCartney and Linda Louise Eastman, Mick Jagger, The Rolling Stones, Bianca Perez Morena de Macias, The Jackson Five, Marlon Jackson, The Doobie Brothers, Michael Hossack, Just the Facts, EK Hootenstein, Political Topics and Essays, Night of the Long Knives, Ultra-Far-Left Radicalism, Nancy Pelosi, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib, Jerrold Nadler, Adam Schiff, Green New Deal, Marxism, Communism, Socialism, Impeaching Donald Trump, Democrats and Impeachment,
Please join us at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, the place where we cover the topics of the day as well as professional food service, Beverly Carrick original artworks, and discussions on music, pop culture, and anything else that comes up over the course of a day!
As always, we thank the good folks at Brainy History for doing the demanding work of compiling historical happenings, dates, and everything else by which at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day publish a blog that draws readers from all over the world! Thank you and God bless you for doing this particularly important work!
THE BLOG POSTS OF CHEF ELMER K. HOOTENSTEIN 2011-2019:
- 03-30-2011 W: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XV: New Blogger “the Hooter” talks about the Need for REAL HOPE AND CHANGE and then shows the Blogosphere how to make Yellow Cornbread Muffins—mm-mm Good!” by Elmer K. “the Hooter” Hootenstein
- 04-03-2011 Su: “Educational Writings-Discourse Index, Part VII: The Hooter shows the World that he can discuss other things by analyzing the Infamous Stanford Prison Experiment and the Probability of ALL Americans going to Prison at some Point in their Lives!” by Chef E. K. Hootenstein
- 06-14-2011 T: “Hawaiian and Polynesian Recipes, Part IV—Chicken and Broccoli” by the Hooter.
- 06-15-2011 W: “Hawaiian and Polynesian Recipes, Part V—Oriental Beef and Veggies” by the Hooter.
- 07-06-2011 W: “Side Dishes Seminar, Part XIII: Turkish Pilaf and Spanish rice—Delicious Rice Recipes from around the Globe” by the Hooter.
- 07-26-2011 T: “Soup Seminar, Part VI: The Classic Stockdale Country Club Chowder—released to the General Public for the very first Time!” by the Hooter.
- 11-28-2011 M: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XLIII: Pumpkin Delight—more Delightful than your Regular Pumpkin Pie and just in Time for Christmas 2011” by the Hooter.
- 11-29-2011 T: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XLIV: Pumpkin Delight—Cream Puffs—Gifts from Heaven” by the Hooter.
- 11-30-2011 W: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XLV: Apple Pie with Brandy Sauce and Freshly-Whipped Cream—a ‘Must-Have’ for any Holiday Spread” by the Hooter.
- 12-01-2011 Th: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XLVI: Chocolate Porter Ale Ice Cream—perfect Accompaniment for your Holiday Pies” by the Hooter.
- 12-02-2011 F: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XLVII: Elegant Edible Sundae Cups—Pecan-Praline Flowery Sundae Cups” by the Hooter.
- 12-03-2011 S: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XLVIII: Raisin Pie—the Forgotten Member of the Classic Holiday Dessert Cart” by the Hooter.
- 12-04-2011 Su: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XLIX: Butterfinger Pie—the Best Ice Cream Pie in the World” by the Hooter.
- 05-07-2012 M: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XXXII: Concord Muffins—a Great Way to utilize everything in the Ice Box and to make Money on It” by the Hooter.
- 05-08-2012 T: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XXXIII: Applesauce Muffins—another Great Way to utilize everything in the Ice Box and to make Money on It” by the Hooter.
- 05-09-2012 W: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XXXIV: Carrot Cake’r’s Muffins—almost like eating Carrot Cake but not quite as Sweet” by the Hooter.
- 05-10-2012 Th: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XXXV: Maple-Graham Muffins—some of the deliriously-best Muffins ever baked make use of McDonald’s-brand Maple Syrup—wow!” by the Hooter.
- 05-11-2012 F: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XXXVI: Pumpkin Muffins #2—one of the Best Ways to utilize Leftover Pumpkin whether it be canned or Fresh” by the Hooter.
- 05-12-2012 S: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XXXVII: Coconut-Date Muffins—an Old-Time Favorite dusted off and given New Life by the Hooter” by the Hooter.
- 05-13-2012 Su: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XXXVIII: Trail mix Muffins—designed to mimic the Trail mix Craze of the 1980’s, these Muffins are still as good Today as they were back then” by the Hooter. Mother’s Day.
- 11-12-2012 M: “Special Menus Index, Part LXIV: Thanksgiving 2012 Dinner Menu—the Hooter presents Three Unusual Salads to start Thanksgiving Dinner off—Cranberry Gelatin Salad, Fruit Slaw with Fruit Dressing, and Sea Foam Salad—temptingly Tasty!” by the Hooter.
- 11-13-2012 T: “Special Menus Index, Part LXV: Thanksgiving 2012 Dinner Menu—the Hooter moves into the Soup Seminar by showing us how to make a Superb Cream of Red Potato and Chive Soup!” by the Hooter.
- 11-14-2012 W: “Special Menus Index, Part LXVI: Thanksgiving 2012 Dinner Menu—Famous Restaurant Recipes is Today’s Topic as the Chef presents his Entrée and its Immediate Accompaniments!” by the Hooter.
- 11-15-2012 Th: “Special Menus Index, Part LXVII: Thanksgiving 2012 Dinner Menu—Sauce and Side Dish Seminar commences Today with Turkey Gravy II and English Roasted Potatoes—simply Delicious!” by the Hooter.
- 11-16-2012 F: “Special Menus Index, Part LXVIII: Thanksgiving 2012 Dinner Menu—the Side Dish Seminar continues Today with Two Delicious Vegetable Dishes and One Fabulous Rice Dish!” by the Hooter.
- 11-17-2012 S: “Special Menus Index, Part LXIX: Thanksgiving 2012 Dinner Menu—the Bread Seminar is Today’s Topic with a Spectacular Recipe for Buckwheat Fantans—Deliciously Dark” by the Hooter.
- 11-18-2012 Su: “Special Menus Index, Part LXX: Thanksgiving 2012 Dinner Menu—Fabulous Bakery Desserts features Classic Russian Romanoff Custard with Orange-Vodka Sauce” by the Hooter.
- 06-03-2013 M: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XCIV: Chef Hootenstein returns with the Quickbreads and Muffins’ Category and First off the Bat is his Recipe for ‘True’ Orange Muffins—amazingly Tasty and Attractive to Boot!” by Chef Hootenstein.
- 06-04-2013 T: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XCV: today’s Muffin Recipe is one Never Before Seen here at the AICP-END—REAL Pineapple Muffins—just like in Hawaii!” by Chef Hootenstein.
- 06-05-2013 W: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XCVI: today’s Delightful Muffin is the Hooter’s Very Own Raspberry Muffin Recipe—as seen for the First Time in Last Week’s Dessert Recipes!” by Chef Hootenstein.
- 06-06-2013 Th: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XCVII: Hump Day’s Recipe is one of the Best of the Best: The Hooter’s own Personal Biscuit Recipe-Biscuits II!” by Chef Hootenstein.
- 06-07-2013 F: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XCVIII: The Start of the Weekend sees the Hooter making an Exceptional Quickbread Recipe—Quick Poppyseed Loaf—be careful with Drug Tests as it gives a False Positive!” by Chef Hootenstein.
- 06-08-2013 S: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XCIX: Our Quickbread Recipe for today is a Sterling Maple-Graham Quickbread—the Crème de la Crème of the Quickbread Formulas!” by Chef Hootenstein.
- 06-09-2013 Su: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part C: The End of the Week sees the Hooter’s Favorite Fresh Cranberry-Nut Quickbread—good anytime of the Year!” by Chef Hootenstein.
- 06-09-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Forty-Eight: Chef Elmer commences the AICP-END 2014 Summer Session by discussing the Hard Work the GOP has this Year in taking the Fight to the Democrats and then beating the Hell out of them!” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein.
- 06-10-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Forty-Nine: Chef Elmer launches into the Bowe Bergdahl Controversy and asks, ‘WHY you never see a MILLION-MAN MUSLIM MARCH on Washington, D.C., demanding an End to Muslim Atrocities around the World—because the Muslims ALL Support them, that’s WHY!” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein.
- 06-11-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Fifty: Chef Hootenstein goes after President Obama for being the NEGATIVE PRESIDENT, you know, the Chief Executive who does the opposite of what the other Forty-Two Men who held the Office would have done!” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein.
- 06-12-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Fifty-One: Risking his Head, Chef Elmer goes after the not-so-Peaceful Religion of Islam, how the Country is in Danger having the Anti-President in Charge, and then some Political Cartoons lampooning Islam!” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein.
- 06-13-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Fifty-Two: Chef Hootenstein compares Bowe Bergdahl to the Manchurian Candidate of the Movie from 2004 saying that if he goes into Politics at some Point in the Future, he will be the TRUE DANGER, worse than Barack Obama!” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein.
- 06-14-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Fifty-Three: Risking Life and Limb, Chef Elmer goes after the Radical Islamists intent on destroying the Western World by sharing some Wonderful Political Cartoons and some Keen Insights into the World in Which we in America live” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein.
- 06-15-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Fifty-Four: as the Week concludes, Chef Elmer discusses the Nazi Saboteurs, how the Islamists could disrupt American Society, and then finishes it all off with some MORE Islamist Cartoons including the Ones that got the Cartoonists Beheaded!” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein.
- 06-08-2015 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXXXIV: Chef Elmer arrives to begin anew in 2015 by going after the Democrats lining up to do Battle with the Republicans—the GOP is going to win in 2016!” by Chef E. K. Hootenstein.
- 06-09-2015 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXXXV: Bruce Jenner now prefers the Name, “Caitlyn,’ what the hell has happened to the United States, the Nation of our Youth? It is like an overturned Canoe with the Gays on Top and the Normal Folks thrashing about in the Water seeking help” by Chef E. K. Hootenstein.
- 06-10-2015 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXXXVI: We pivot towards International Affairs, ISIS, the Lack of Fight in the Commander-in-Chief and whether or not America still has the Ability in its Heart to survive the Next 18 Months and then begin fighting back against the Danger!” by Chef E. K. Hootenstein.
- 06-11-2015 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXXXVII: Like it or Not, we return to discussing the Conquest of Homosexual Rights, what it means for the USA, and what is going to be the Result if we do not find a Way and the Will to stop it” by Chef E. K. Hootenstein.
- 06-12-2015 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXXXVIII: Chef Elmer concludes what he began Yesterday while also bringing up the Inexorable Spread of Islam and Sharia Law throughout the United States—Abercrombie & Fitch?” by Chef E. K. Hootenstein.
- 06-13-2015 S: “Weekend Session, Part V: Chef Hootenstein shares some of his Favorite Facebook Editorial Comments as well as a Comment he made Last Week at a ThinkProgress Post at their Website—those People are Crazy!” by Chef E. K. Hootenstein.
- 06-14-2015 Su: “Weekend Session, Part VI: like it or NOT, I had to come back and discuss the Travesty of the Bruce Jenner Story because Folks—it should make every single one of us SICK!—watch your Kids!” by Chef E. K. Hootenstein.
- 06-27-2016 M: “Following the Terror Attack on the Pulse Nightclub in Orlando, Florida, a Few Weeks ago, Terror seemingly is on the Minds of Everyone and for Good Reason—we have a Weak President” by Chef E. K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCLXXVII
- 06-28-2016 T: “Yesterday, the U.S. Supreme Court struck down the Recent Texas Law demanding Abortion Providers possess Admitting Privileges at Local Hospitals—what is it they do not understand about the Nation being on the Road to Ruin?” by Chef E.K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCLXXVIII
- 06-29-2016 W: “Benghazi, Libya, Terror Attack of September 11, 2012, was and still is a MESS for which, Hillary Clinton, Barack Hussein Obama, Susan Rice, and Samantha Power bear ULTIMATE Responsibility—SHAME ON THEM!” by Chef E.K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCLXXIX
- 06-30-2016 Th: “The True ‘Inconvenient Truth’ is that World Leaders in General and President Barack Hussein Obama in particular lack the Testicular Fortitude to take the fight to ISIS and end the Threat to Civilization once and for all!” by Chef E.K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCLXXX
- 07-01-2016 F: “The Leftwing Anti-War Leftists who brought about the Collapse of South Vietnam now seek to do the Same Thing to America, a Nation they despise, hate, and want to undermine—we must STOP them on November 07 by voting for Donald Trump” by Chef E.K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCLXXXI
- 07-02-2016 S: “Things are pretty damned bad when the sitting Attorney General can meet with an Ex-President whose Wife is the Presidential Nominee of her Party and whom the FBI currently investigates over Private Email Server and hacked Emails—Yikes!” by Chef E.K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCLXXXII
- 07-03-2016 Su: “Ash Carter says it is ‘A-Okay’ for the Transgender Folks to come out of the Shadows and serve in the Armed Forces of the Nation’—Hello, has anyone ever heard of Ancient Greece and how it fell?” by Chef E.K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCLXXXIII
- 12-05-2016 M: “I agree with Tiresias—if the Democrats want to consider the Popular Vote, then let the Nation establish a National Voter ID Card with Chip Technology—NO ILLEGALS” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMXXXVIII
- 12-06-2016 T: “Donald Trump knows exactly what he is doing, and it is about Time that we renew Diplomatic Relations with Taiwan, once our Number One Ally in Asia” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMXXXIX
- 12-07-2016 W: “The Reason WHY the USA has Sanctuary Cities, Counties, and even States is Plain and Simple—Democratic Governments want to maintain Control and the ONLY way to do it is through Illegal Alien Votes” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMXL
- 12-08-2016 Th: “President Obama continues traveling around giving Speeches as though his Words mean something—we cannot get this Man out of Office quickly enough, please, sir, will you leave NOW?” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMXLI
- 12-09-2016 F: “Despite what Karl Rove says about the Cost of the Boeing Deal for TWO New Air Force Ones, Donald Trump most likely is correct that the Finished Products will cost about $4 Billion” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMXLII
- 12-10-2016 S: “Every American should take Heart in the Fantastic Cabinet and Associated Posts that President-elect Donald J. Trump continues to build, one that will give EVERY American a Great Deal of Confidence” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMXLIII
- 12-11-2016 Su: “I cannot take it anymore—I am compelled to blast Bakersfield Californian Opinion Author Danny Morrison over his Faux Claim that ‘Barack Obama is the Greatest President of All of our Lifetimes’—WTF?” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMXLIV
- 03-20-2017 M: “The Leftist Shadow Service has gone overboard in its attempt to remove President Donald J. Trump from Office or to neuter him, which is why we need to squash these Sons-of-Bitches First!” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXXVIII
- 03-21-2017 T: “Time to call for a Constitutional Convention now that the GOP controls almost EVERYTHING with the express purpose of placing term limits on everything within government at ALL levels” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXXIX
- 03-22-2017 W: “Pest Control may have to ‘tent the entire state of California’ if we are ever going to free ourselves from the dimwitted Democrat infestation eating us alive” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXXX
- 03-23-2017 Th: “Once again, President Donald J. Trump is correct—someone within the Obama Administration okayed the surveillance of both the Candidate and the 45th President—WHAT?” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXXXI
- 03-24-2017 F: “When the Democrats begin acting like a legitimate political party once again, I will begin to take their concerns seriously; however, until that time comes, they need to shut the F**K up” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXXXII
- 03-25-2017 S: “After what happened to the 14-year-old girl at Rockville High School in Maryland, how can ANYONE want to have ‘sanctuaries’ for illegal aliens?” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXXXIII
- 03-26-2017 Su: “At some point, the taxpayers of the country are going to explode, which means the Democrats might go the way of the Dodo bird and other extinct animals” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXXXIV
- 09-11-2017 M: “While we Republicans may not like it, we cannot blame President Trump for seeking to make deals with the Democrats as the Republicans have basically backhanded the man numerous times” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCI
- 09-12-2017 T: “It appears that the Los Angeles Rams and the Oakland (Las Vegas) Raiders are off to a good start while the Patriots may be heading for a horrible and much-deserved downfall” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Miscellaneous Articles Index, Part LI
- 09-13-2017 W: “ESPN Monday Night Football’s experiment with Sergio Dipp on the sidelines once again demonstrates their ignorance as to what the American people want when it comes to sports—NO politics!” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCII
- 09-14-2017 Th: “Danny Morrison of the Bakersfield Californian lost his job this past Tuesday—all I can say is ‘good riddance,’ I hope we see similar firings occur at other newspapers around the nation” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCIII
- 09-15-2017 F: “Chuck and Nancy hold the future of their party in their hands—if they want to return to the unbeatable party of old, here is what the old fogeys must do” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCIV
- 09-16-2017 S: “Other than for blaming our blog, Hillary seems to blame everyone else for an election she and her party lost through running her as a candidate and then deluding themselves as to how massive her victory would be” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCV
- 09-17-2017 Su: “Befuddled Dems profess no clue as to what Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Imran Awan were doing—I think I know they were doing the down and dirty anywhere they could in exchange for ISI access to sensitive data” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCVI
- 03-19-2018 M: “If Vladimir the Shirtless shuts down our energy grid, water holding and distribution infrastructure, or continues launching cyberattacks, are those not acts of war demanding an immediate response?” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCLXXXIII
- 03-20-2018 T: “Shed no tears for fired FBI deputy director, Andy McCabe; the putz bet on the wrong horse in the 2016 Presidential Election, attempted to fix the race, and now must pay the price for his duplicity” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCLXXXIV
- 03-21-2018 W: “Trafficking drugs is a violent crime, and anyone caught pushing them should face stiff prison sentences and in extreme cases face the death penalty- no more pussy-footing around with peddlers of narcotics” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCLXXXV
- 03-22-2018 Th: “We already are in a Constitutional ‘crisis,’ one orchestrated by the Obama administration and its associated Deep State so what do we have to lose by terminating Bob Mueller and going after the real perps?” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCLXXXVI
- 03-23-2018 F: “The modern-day Democratic Party and its well-hidden allies within the Deep State are the real threat to the safety and wellbeing of the American people and why we must continue electing Republicans” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCLXXXVII
- 03-24-2018 S: “The Democrats continue crying about ‘the Russians’ because they need someone to blame for their impending electoral disasters this November- they will never blame themselves” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCLXXXVIII
- 03-25-2018 Su: “Should white people apologize to black folks for slavery? No, of course not because blacks and Native Americans would have to apologize for having owned slaves, too” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCLXXXIX
- 09-10-2018 M: “Although a delusional Obama takes credit for the great economic news going on across the nation, the only person who has put the nation back on track is President Donald J. Trump” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLVIII
- 09-11-2018 T: “If Gavin “Silver Spoon” Newsom wins in November, California will tumble into 1,000 years of darkness under his dictatorial aims and goals which is why President Trump must flood the state with ICE agents” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLIX
- 09-12-2018 W: “As far as Democrat electoral success goes, Barack Hussein Obama nearly destroyed the party which is why we hope he continues pounding the campaign trail on behalf of fellow Democrats between here and November” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLX
- 09-13-2018 Th: “As more damaging information continues to circle the Bob Mueller investigation into President Trump appears, POTUS will turn the tables and the pursuers will become the pursued” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLXI
- 09-14-2018 F: “Prior to illegal alien infestation here in California, machete-wielding assailants pursuing ex-girlfriends were not all that common whereas now, they seem to be increasing- WTF?” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLXII
- 09-15-2018 S: “Dirty Dianne Feinstein RIPS a page from the Clarence Thomas confirmation playbook, which is why I am voting for her opponent, Kevin De Leon” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLXIII
- 09-16-2018 Su: “When Mueller reports, President Trump will end up smelling like a rose while many of the failed coup plotters will find themselves with their heads on the chopping block- how sweet it will be!” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLXIV
- 03-11-2019 M: “Like the Palestinian demand of ‘right of return,’ so, too, does the seething mass of Central American humanity believe they have a ‘right’ to overwhelm our country” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXL
- 03-12-2019 T: “I add my voice to those of my colleagues calling for a “Night of the Long Knives” style political decapitation strike of the crazier elements of the Democratic Party- it is US or THEM” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXLI
- 03-13-2019 W:
- 03-14-2019 Th:
- 03-15-2019 F:
- 03-16-2019 S:
- 03-17-2019 Su:
THE BLOG POSTS OF ELMER K. HOOTENSTEIN AT THE AICP-END BLOG 2015-2019:
- 06-10-2015 W: “Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part Forty: Chef E.K. Hootenstein takes over the AICP-END Blog sharing his Thoughts and Ideas on America’s Greatest Artist—Beverly Carrick—she is STUNNING!” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part XLIX
- 06-29-2016 W: “Gourmet Food, Fine Wine, Great Music and Classic Art featuring that of Beverly Carrick all go together and here in Los Angeles, CA, you see all of them on Display” by Chef E.K. Hootenstein. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CIII
- 12-07-2016 W: “One Thing I can tell you about Beverly’s Generation is that EVERY American was a Patriot and served the Nation in whatever Form they could following the Attack on Pearl Harbor” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXXVI
- 03-22-2017 W: “Even in these dark and dismal times, times in which, the Democrats run amok, we still have beautiful Beverly Carrick original artworks to celebrate—let’s celebrate!” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXLI
- 09-13-2017 W: “If Beverly were still alive, recent events at ESPN with noncitizen Sergio Dipp on the sidelines would have driven her away from ever watching that propaganda channel ever again” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CLXVI
- 03-21-2018 W: “Art is the one thing keeping most of us sane, especially in these times of massive abuse by Robert Mueller III and his select group of hacks, dedicated to the ruination of Donald J. Trump AND his family” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXCIII
- 09-12-2018 W: “About time the Trump administration told the Palestinians to close their den of Islamofascism in Washington DC and go the hell home- who needs them?” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CCXVIII
- 03-13-2019 W:
TUESDAY, MARCH 12, 2019
EDITORIAL STAFF AND BOARD OF DIRECTORS:
President: Alvin T. Woliztnikistein
Executive Vice President: Stinkbug
Publisher: Roland Carl Davis
Assistant Publisher: Moses Scharbug III
Editor-in-Chief: Edward Fitzgerald Carlton
Assistant and Photographic Editor: Chef Alana Houzenfogel
Mail Room: Jane Lee Tarzana (direct all mail here).
Proofreader: Amos Mosby Caruthers
Amazon.com Liaison: Eleanor Grabski.
Board of Directors: Garfield H. Johnson (Retired), Alvin T. Woliztnikistein, B. H. “BC” Cznystekinki, Elmer K. “the Hooter” Hootenstein, Gervais Krinkelmeier, Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara, James “Jimmy” Hall, James, “JT” Tobiason, Kilgore Randalini, Lilah Paulikovich, Murph MacDougal, and Olaf Bologolo,
WE SUPPORT THE NATIONAL RIFLE ASSOCIATION
JUST THE FACTS- NO PHOTOS
THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY COMMENTARY-OPINION-SPORTS-FOOD SERVICE FOR TUESDAY, MARCH 12, 2019 BY CHEF E. K. HOOTENSTEIN