Chef Elvin C. McCardle
The AICP-END Blog
PO Box 20669
Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669
Business Phone: 661-374-1430
JUST THE FACTS- WORDPRESS
THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY COMMENTARY-OPINION-SPORTS-FOOD SERVICE FOR SUNDAY, MARCH 10, 2019 BY CHEF ELVIN C. MCCARDLE
“Just the Facts: those who file phony impeachment charges should then undergo impeachment themselves with a simple majority vote- this would end all talk of impeachment other than for legitimate, provable crimes” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle
WINTER SESSION 2019
BLOG POST #3,052 AT THE AICP-END
605 DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2020
So, racist Muslim Congresswoman and hack Rashida Tlaib is going to launch impeachment charges against President Trump at the end of the month? She had better be careful…you live by impeachment, you die by impeachment…
Ventura, CA, 03-10-2019 Sunday: We heard this past Wednesday that Muslim Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib, she of the foul mouth and who likes to call everyone a ‘racist’ is going to launch impeachment charges against President Donald J. Trump towards the end of the month. Boy, can we hardly wait for this piece of work to go after the man she told her young son is a ‘mother-f**ker.’ How exciting.
We know others among the Democrats like “Auntie Maxine” Waters, she of the long horse face, a woman grown wealthy by playing the system along with that disgustingly ugly Al Green, congressman from Texas, all want to impeach the President. It is what Democrats seem to want to do, have attempted to do to every Republican president since Ronald Reagan onward. Talk about NOT accepting the results of elections! Say what? Say it ain’t so, Joe!
The Constitution of the United States is a phenomenal document, one that has been the glue that has kept our country together up until Barack Obama began dismembering it and now with the Democrats trying to thwart its dictates by seeking to impeach a president who has not committed a crime- even Jerrold “Nazi” Nadler knows this to be true.
The Framers of the document should have added one thing to the founding documents of the country: anyone who launches FALSE impeachment charges against a sitting president, meaning if the charges are bogus and the House prosecutors fail in convicting and removing the president that they themselves must undergo impeachment. If 51 percent of the Senate votes to convict the coup plotters, then they must undergo expulsion from the House of Representatives.
I believe that everyone who is not a halfwit understands that the Democrats are going to launch one impeachment charge after another at President Trump and that if one doesn’t do the job than other successive charges could. The Founders of the country and the Framers of the Constitution certainly did not intend for a scenario such as the one we are soon going to witness. This is crazy. The Democrats are crazy.
I understand that many people do not like Donald Trump. I understand that he makes them sit drooling in the corner, playing with their ding-a-ling as Chuck Berry once sang, because they expect the president to be cool like Mr. Ice was, you know, Little Barack Hussein Obama, the nation’s first foreign-born, NON-citizen president.
Donald Trump is rough around the edges but then, he’s a fighter, from New York, a man who can tussle with the best of them and come out smelling like a rose. Prior to running for and winning the White House, Democrats generally loved the guy except when he forced BHO to present his long-form (counterfeit) birth certificate for inspection. That was a Trump move the leftists cannot and will not forget.
Still, the Framers left us in the lurch. I seriously doubt that any of them could have ever anticipated Karl Marx, the Bolshevik Revolution, the global communist conspiracy, and the amount of people in and around government seeking to defeat the government and system they’re sworn to uphold, and not strengthen it for the next generation.
Likewise, I doubt they could believe the level of the disease afflicting the Democratic Party of today, like syphilis. Oh, they knew that the Democratic Party, which was around for a long time before the Republican Party arrived on scene, was the party of slavery and of pro-slavery sentiment in the North. During the Civil War, the North knew the Democrats as “Copperheads” because they were so toxic in their fight against first Republican President Abraham Lincoln and his drive to keep the Union intact.
I believe the Founders and Framers would have held admiration and love for the Republican Party. Most Americans in the 18th century understood that slavery was wrong but in order to form the nation, it was an empty can they felt forced to kick down the road, as a single country stood a better chance at defeating the European world powers of the day than two separate countries, the North and the South. So, they tolerated slavery knowing it would end one day of its own oppressive weight.
Following the Civil War, the Democrats were the ones who fought to keep the freed slaves in servitude and ‘debt bondage,’ the ones who, when the last remnants of Federal troops left the South following the Compromise of 1877, used the Ku Klux Klan as a tool of terror, a violent anti-black, anti-Jewish, and anti-Catholic group that murdered and maimed people to ‘keep them in their place.’
In the 1960s, the Democrats stood on the steps of schools, universities, and courthouses preventing equal access to blacks. The Democrats passed all manner of degrading and derogatory laws in the South to keep blacks separate from whites. In the North, their brethren backed what their Southern relations did, all to maintain the status quo and to terrorize a good-sized segment of the population.
Now, the Democrats want to persecute white people. They want to push a drive for reparations and the like. What will happen once the reparations have been paid? Will the Democrats then do what their likeminded fellow filth in Zimbabwe and South Africa have done? Murder white people to appropriate their land and redistribute in the names of Marx and reparations?
We are entering a dangerous time in the history of the nation. We cannot fail to support President Trump come what may.
See you next time.
Elvin C. McCardle
Elvin C. McCardle
American Culinary Federation, Inc., CWC
I began my career working as a busboy in 1963, move to washing pots in 1965, became a chef’s apprentice in 1969 and have been a career professional ever since. I am still involved in professional foodservice as a consultant for food and beverage professionals. Like everyone else who writes for the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, Bakersfield, California, street artist and graffiti guru, Simone, has done cartoon caricatures of me, which is my personal photo now. We must keep our personal identities confidential as in this world of political animosity and the fact that we own restaurants, which are dependent upon public visitation, has forced us to journey down this road. We hope you understand. Thank you.
Chef Elvin C. McCardle writes from Ventura, CA.
Chef Elvin C. McCardle is now a Conservative Republican
Contact me at the following address: elvinC8459mccardle@hotmail.com
CHEF ELVIN C. MCCARDLE
END COMMENTARY 03-10-2019
COPYRIGHT © 2019 BY MHB PRODUCTIONS
WORD COUNT: 958
03-10-2019 Sunday–Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXXXIX: “Those who file phony impeachment charges should then undergo impeachment themselves with a simple majority vote- this would end all talk of impeachment other than for legitimate, provable crimes” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
HOW TO CONTACT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY: Write us at PO Box 20669, Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669 or call us at (661) 374-1430 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. PST weekdays and weekends, well, take your chances. You can also email us by contacting the author of the week using his or her email address, which we provide beneath their personal information.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 03-09-2019, all rights reserved.
McCardle, Elvin C. “Those who file phony impeachment charges should then undergo impeachment themselves with a simple majority vote- this would end all talk of impeachment other than for legitimate, provable crimes.” Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXXXIX
Edward “Eddie” Fitzgerald Carlton edited and rewrote the blog post today.
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY’S FACEBOOK PAGE—THIS IS WHERE YOU CAN SEE THE ALBUM OF THE DAY, THE BEVERLY CARRICK PAINTING OF THE DAY, AND THE POLITICAL CARTOON OF THE DAY PLUS ALL SORTS OF COMMENTARY!
PLEASE VISIT THE GREAT FACEBOOK PAGE OF AMERICA’S TOP ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK, SO YOU CAN SHARE COMMENTS AND FEELINGS ABOUT THE LIFE OF THIS AMAZING ARTIST. THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER LIKE SHE, WE MOURN HER DEATH, WHICH OCCURRED IN NOVEMBER 2012. GOD REST AND BLESS HER SOUL!
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AICP-END BLOG WHERE WE PROMOTE THE ARTWORKS OF AMERICA’S GREATEST ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK. WE ALSO PROMOTE MUSIC THERE THAT WE HAVE NOT PRESENTED AT THE MAIN BLOG SO PLEASE GO OVER THERE AND SEE WHAT WE HAVE FOR YOU—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID!
VISIT BEVERLY CARRICK.COM TO SEE WHAT PAINTINGS ARE AVAILABLE FOR YOU TO PURCHASE—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID. THERE, YOU WILL FIND MANY GORGEOUS PAINTINGS, SOME OF WHICH MAY STILL BE THERE FOR YOU TO ADD TO YOUR GROWING COLLECTION OF ARTWORKS.
KEEP READING THE ELEMENTARY NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST OF CULINARY POLITICS!
READ THE ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST NEWS, POLITICAL COMMENTARY, SPORTS, FOOD SERVICE, HOTEL, AND RESTAURANT BUSINESS, THE END TIMES, THE END OF DAYS, THE APOCALYPSE, ARMAGEDDON, AND WHATEVER ELSE HAPPENS TO POP UP!
Elvin C. McCardle, Political Topics and Essays, Queen, Democratic Party Politics, Slavery, Reparations, Racism, Copperheads, U.S. Civil War, Abraham Lincoln, Compromise of 1877, Ku Klux Klan, Bigotry,
TODAY IN HISTORY—MARCH 10, 2019:
Soviet leader Konstantin Chernenko; Boston featuring Tom Scholz, and “Dark Side of the Moon” by Pink Floyd:
- 241 B.C.: In the Battle of the Aegusa—during the First Punic War—the Roman navy obliterates the Carthaginian fleet, sinking 50 vessels.
- 418: The Roman Empire excludes Jews from holding any sort of public office.
- 1496: Christopher Columbus concluded his second visit to the Western Hemisphere when he left Hispaniola for Spain.
- 1624: England declares war on Spain.
- 1629: King Charles I dissolves Parliament; he recalls the body 11 years later.
- 1785: Succeeding Benjamin Franklin, the U.S. government appointed Thomas Jefferson to be minster to France.
- 1801: Great Britain takes the first census in its history.
- 1804: In St. Louis, the formal ceremonies transferring the Louisiana Purchase from France to the United States occurred on this date.
- 1814: The two-day Battle of Leon in France ended with a Prussian-led victory over the forces of Napoleon I.
- 1831: King Louis Philippe establishes the French Foreign Legion to support his war in the subjugation of Algeria.
- 1848: The U.S. Senate ratified the Treaty of Guadeloupe Hidalgo, which ended the war with Mexico.
- 1862: The U.S. begins printing paper money in the following denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100, $500, and $1,000.
- 1864: President Abraham Lincoln signed an order assigning Ulysses S. Grant, who had just received his commission as lieutenant general, to the command of the Armies of the United States; two days later, Grant assumed his position relieving General-in-Chief Henry Halleck.
- 1876: Alexander Graham Bell’s assistant, Thomas Watson heard Bell say over his experimental telephone- “ Watson—come here—I want to see you!”
- 1880: The Salvation Army arrived in the United States from England.
- 1888: Heavyweight boxing champion, John L. Sullivan fights Charlie Mitchell to a draw in the 30th
- 1893: New Mexico State University canceled its first graduation ceremony as its only graduate lost his life in a robbery the night before.
- 1902: A United States Court of Appeals rules that Thomas Edison did NOT invent the movie camera.
- 1910: China abolishes slavery.
- 1912: China became a republic after the overthrow of the Manchu Ch’ing Dynasty.
- 1913: Former slave, abolitionist, and Underground Railroad “conductor” Harriet Tubman died in Auburn, New York; she was in her 90’s.
- 1920: In the National Hockey League, the Quebec Bulldogs’ Jim Malone scores 6 goals against the Ottawa Senato
- 1924: The U.S. Supreme Court upheld a law in New York state that prevented women from working late at night.
- 1927: Prussia lifted its Nazi ban allowing Adolf Hitler to speak in public.
- 1933: A magnitude 6.4 earthquake centered off Long Beach, California, resulted in 120 deaths. Meanwhile, Nevada becomes the first U.S. state to regulate drugs.
- 1934: In the National Hockey League, the Toronto Maple Leafs go on the longest win streak in the team’s history of 18 games.
- 1941: The Brooklyn Dodgers announced that their team would commence using batting helmets beginning with the 1941 season.
- 1945: German troops blow up the Wessel Bridge crossing the Rhine River to prevent it from falling into the hands of the Allies. Meanwhile, American B-29 bombers pounded Tokyo, Japan, killing 100,000 people on the ground.
- 1947: Future guitarist and vocalist with the rock band, Boston—Tom Scholz—is born on this date.
- 1949: in Washington, D.C., a jury of her peers convicted Nazi wartime broadcaster Mildred E. Gillars of treason. During the war, she broadcast to Allied troops as “Axis Sally,” and for this crime, she served 12 years in prison.
- 1952: General Fulgencio Bautista launches a military coup against the government in Cuba.
- 1959: A military coup in Cuba takes place as General Fulgencio Batista takes place.
- 1959: In Tibet’s city of Lhasa, Tibetans revolt against their Red Chinese
- 1963: In the NBA, Wilt Chamberlain of the San Francisco Warriors scores 70 points in a game vs. the Syracuse Nationals.
- 1966: France withdrew from NATO’s military command to protest U.S. dominance of the alliance. Meanwhile, in the Ashau Valley, the North Vietnamese overran a green beret camp.
- 1969: James Earl Ray pleaded guilty in Memphis, Tennessee, to assassinating civil rights leader, Martin Luther King Jr.; however, Ray later repudiated that plea, maintaining his innocence until death.
- 1971: The U.S. Senate approves an amendment that will lower the age of enfranchisement to 18 years of age across the nation.
- 1973: Capitol Records first released the Pink Floyd album, “Dark Side of the Moon” in the United States while the British release came nearly two weeks later.
- 1978: “The Incredible Hulk” starring Bill Bixby as David Banner premieres on CBS-TV.
- 1980: Iran’s insane leader, the Ayatollah Khomeini ‘lent his support’ to the militants holding the U.S. embassy and its people as hostages.
- 1981: The United States Postal Service announced that it would raise the price of first-class stamps from 15 to 18 cents.
- 1982: President Ronald Reagan proclaims economic sanctions against the nation of Libya for its support for global terrorism.
- 1984: Heavyweight boxer Tim Witherspoon knocked out Greg Page on this date.
- 1985: Konstantin U. Chernenko, the Soviet Union’s leader for just 13 months, died at age 73. Meanwhile, the Dallas Mavericks coach, Dick Motta, becomes the fourth NBA coach to win 700 games.
- 1987: The Vatican condemned surrogate parenting as well as test-tube and artificial insemination.
- 1988: Prior to the 50th anniversary of the Anschluss, Austrian President Kurt Waldheim apologized on his country’s behalf for atrocities committed by Austrian Nazis. Meanwhile, elsewhere in the world, pop singer, Andy Gibb, of the Bee Gees, died in Oxford, England, of heart inflammation five days after turning 30.
- 1993: Outside a Pensacola, Florida, abortion clinic, Michael Griffin shot to death David Gunn. The shooter is serving a life sentence for the murder.
- 1994: White House officials began testifying before a federal grand jury about the Whitewater controversy.
- 1998: U.S. troops serving in the Persian Gulf began receiving the first inoculations for anthrax.
- 2003: Natalie Maines, lead singer of the Dixie Chicks, told a London audience: “Just so you know—we’re ashamed of the president of the United States is from Texas.” however due to the outrage, she later apologized for the phrasing of her remark, a common way in which, the liberal left of the nation gets its insults across and then says they’re “sorry” for having said it. Question: where are the Dixie Chicks now? Answer: nowhere.
- 2011: Lawmakers in Wisconsin’s capital pass the bill that removes almost all collective bargaining rights of its state employees’ union.
- 2012: In the GOP Presidential Primary, Governor Mitt Romney wins caucuses in the Northern Marianas Islands, Guam, the Virgin Islands, and Wyoming.
- 2013: Residents of the Falkland Islands complete the first day of a two-day referendum on whether they want to remain attached to Great Britain or become a part of nearby Argentina.
- 2014: Kim Jung-Un is re-elected as leader of North Korea with 100% of the vote; the election was the first since the death of his father, Kim Jung IL, in 2011.
- 2015: Pakistan announces that is reinstating the DEATH PENALTY for all crimes requiring it; previously, the nation used it only for acts of terrorism and had in fact been in a moratorium until the terrorist attacks of December 2014.
“Just the Facts: those who file phony impeachment charges should then undergo impeachment themselves with a simple majority vote- this would end all talk of impeachment other than for legitimate, provable crimes” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, “Dark Side of the Moon” by Pink Floyd, Konstantin U. Chernenko, Soviet Union, Boston, Tom Scholz, Just the Facts, Elvin C. McCardle, Political Topics and Essays, Queen, Democratic Party Politics, Slavery, Reparations, Racism, Copperheads, U.S. Civil War, Abraham Lincoln, Compromise of 1877, Ku Klux Klan, Bigotry, Jerrold “Nazi” Nadler, Impeachment, Persecuting a President,
Please join us at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, the place where we cover the topics of the day as well as professional food service, Beverly Carrick original artworks, and discussions on music, pop culture, and anything else that comes up over the course of a day!
As always, we thank the good folks at Brainy History for doing the demanding work of compiling historical happenings, dates, and everything else by which at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day publish a blog that draws readers from all over the world! Thank you and God bless you for doing this particularly important work!
CHEF ELVIN C. MCCARDLE’S BLOGPOSTS 2011-2019:
- 03-24-2011 Th: “Appetizers Index, Part VIII: We have a New Chef for you today, Chef Elvin C. McCardle and he shows us how to make Stuffed Bombay Mushrooms and talks about the encroaching Tide of Socialism in this Nation and how we must defeat it!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle
- 03-25-2011 F: “Appetizers Index, Part IX: after discussing the ongoing Turmoil in the Middle East and how President Obama seems to favor the Jihadists, Chef Elvin shows the Readership how to make a Superb Dungeness Crab Cocktail!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle
- 06-16-2011 Th: “Hawaiian and Polynesian Recipes, Part VI—Chinese Orange Beef” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 07-07-2011 Th: “The Salad Chef Speaks, Part V—a Selection of Different Salad Dressings that can be easily made at Home” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 07-27-2011 W: “Soup Seminar, Part VII—Lecture on the Soup-master’s Position, Part 1” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 07-28-2011 Th: “Soup Seminar, Part VIII—Lecture on the Soup-master’s Position, Part 2” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 07-29-2011 F: “Soup Seminar, Part IX: Elvin P. McCardle’s Chicken Gumbo—Much-Beloved Soup from Chef McCardle’s Youth First on Today’s List” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 07-30-2011 S: “Soup Seminar, Part X: Cabbage Soup and Red Cabbage Soup—Two Excellent Soups to add to your Repertoire” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 07-31-2011 Su: “Soup Seminar, Part XI: Shrimp Gumbo #1—a Southern Classic from Ventura Beach, California” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 01-02-2012 M: “Soup Seminar, Part XX: Ventura Beach Minestrone Soup—a Tasty Delight from the Central California Coast” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 01-03-2012 T: “Soup Seminar, Part XXI: Green Bean Chowder—a wonderful and profitable Way to clean out the Icebox” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 01-04-2012 W: “Soup Seminar, Part XXII: Pinto Bean Soup—an Effective Way to utilize Leftovers from Mexican Night” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 01-05-2012 Th: “Soup Seminar, Part XXIII: Ventura Beach Clam Chowder—the Best you’ve ever had” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 01-06-2012 F: “Soup Seminar, Part XXIV: Hot and Sour Soup—a tasty Treat from the Orient” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 01-07-2012 S: “Soup Seminar, Part XXV: Mexican Tomato-Rice Soup—the Perfect Accompaniment for Mexican Night” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 01-08-2012 Su: “Soup Seminar, Part XXVI: Cauliflower-Cheddar Soup—a Flavorful Combination of Cauliflower and Cheddar Cheese” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 06-11-2012 M: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part XLVIII: Seared Tenderloin of Beef topped with Portobello Mushroom Ragu and served with Potato Pancakes and Grilled Asparagus—Country Club Cuisine at its ultimate Best!” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 06-12-2012 T: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part XLIX: One of the Best Seafood-Ravioli Dishes ever—Lobster Raviolis with Smoked Salmon, Shrimp, and Crab—too Delicious to Describe!” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 06-13-2012 W: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part L: Fresh Cajun Catfish with Mixed Greens and Roasted Red Pepper and Cilantro Aioli—a Mouth-watering Way to serve an Old Favorite” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 06-14-2012 Th: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part LI: Prime Corn-fed Iowa Ribeye Steaks topped with Crispy-fried Onions and Maytag Bleu Cheese plus a Port-Glazed Shallot and Shitake Mushroom Sauce—Country Club-dining at its ultimate best!” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 06-15-2012 F: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part LII: Pan-Roasted Chicken Breast with Dungeness Crabmeat and Havarti-Dill Sauce—man, it doesn’t come any better than this!” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 06-16-2012 S: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part LIII: Veal Morganu—one of the Modern Classics to have come from the 1990’s—tender Veal topped with Marinara and Asiago Cheese Sauces served atop Linguine and accompanied by Buttered Broccoli and Carrots” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 06-17-2012 Su: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part LIV: A Variation on one of the Greatest Recipes of All-Time—Pork Cutlets ala Normande—indescribably Delicious!” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 01-28-2013 M: “Kitchen Nobility—the Saucier, Part XIX: Chef McCardle returns to the Fold and takes up a Category not seen at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day since June 2011: Sauces!” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 01-29-2013 T: “Kitchen Nobility—the Saucier, Part XX: Chef McCardle presents a Barbeque Sauce we’ve seen before: Barbeque Sauce I, Chef Fabian’s Way, perhaps the Best we’ve ever seen and in an Institutional Size, too!” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 01-30-2013 W: “Kitchen Nobility—the Saucier, Part XXI: Our Institutional-sized Barbeque Sauce Recipe for Today is Barbeque Sauce III—Chef Arturo’s Personal BBQ Sauce, the easiest in our Repertoire!” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 01-31-2013 Th: “Kitchen Nobility—the Saucier, Part XXII: Our Institutional-sized Barbeque Sauce Recipe for Today is Barbeque Sauce IV—Chef Rudy’s One-and-Only BBQ Sauce, made by a Filipino Black Hat Chef!” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 02-01-2013 F: “Kitchen Nobility—the Saucier, Part XXIII: Our Institutional-Sized Barbeque Sauce for Today is Barbeque Sauce V—Chef Henry Gutierrez’s personal BBQ Sauce, a Classic from the 1970’s Bakersfield Hilton Inn—phenomenally Delicious!” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 02-02-2013 S: “Kitchen Nobility—the Saucier, Part XXIV: Today’s Barbeque Sauce (in an Institutional-Size, no less!) Is the Stockdale Country Club’s “Secret” Barbeque Sauce, never shared with the American People until now!” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 02-03-2013 Su: “Kitchen Nobility—the Saucier, Part XXV: with No more Barbeque Sauces left for Today, Chef McCardle presents his Institutional-Sized Recipe for Fresh, Homemade Salsa—Amazingly Good!” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 08-26-2013 M: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XCV: Chef McCardle arrives today and commences a Week-Long Seminar on Baking Cookies in Institutional Sizes with today’s offering being Coconut Cookies!” by Chef Elvin C.
- 08-27-2013 T: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XCVI: after bashing his Former Liberal Friends, Chef McCardle shows the Readership how to make Rice Krispies Cookies in an Institutional Size—fit for any Dessert Cart in any Restaurant!” by Chef Elvin C.
- 08-28-2013 W: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XCVII: Chef McCardle unfolds Plans for his new Political Group, HATER (Halt Ammiano’s Transgender Educational Reform bill) and presents his Recipe for Institutional-Sized Oatmeal Cookies!” by Chef Elvin C.
- 08-29-2013 Th: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XCVIII: after bashing California Governor Jerry Brown and High-Speed Rail, Chef McCardle teaches the Readership how to make an Institutional-Sized Batch of Russian Tea Cookies!” by Chef Elvin C.
- 08-30-2013 F: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XCIX: Chef McCardle puts the LGBT Community in its Place then presents the Readership his Amazing, Institutional-Sized Lemon Cookie Recipe—Wow!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle
- 08-31-2013 S: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part C: Chef McCardle addresses the Recent Tragedy in Oklahoma and questions WHY the Media is not in Hot Pursuit of the ‘Apparent Racism’; then, he shows the Readership how to make an Institutional Sized Batch of Peanut Butter Cookies!” by Chef Elvin C.
- 09-01-2013 Su: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part CI: after telling the Republicans in Congress to grow some Balls, Chef McCardle tells the Readership how to make his Fancy Tea Cookies—perfect Cookies for when President Obama is impeached!” by Chef Elvin C.
- 01-20-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Eight: Chef Elvin comes to Town and begins ‘Going to Town’ on the Democrats and the GOP RINOS and begins looking at the Republican Senators at Risk in November—PLUS Thomas Sowell!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 01-21-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Nine: Chef McCardle continues discussing the Republican Senators up for Reelection, goes after the RINOS like Lindsay Graham and John McCain and discusses Governor Christie and ‘Bridgegate’” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 01-22-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Ten—Today’s Topic covers the beginning of a Look at 2016 Democrat Dark Horse Candidate, California Governor Jerry Brown and how he is going to Depose both Chris Christie and Hillary Clinton!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 01-23-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Eleven: The Chef continues his Discussion of the TWO Presumed Candidates for the White House in 2016 and then tells us WHO will really be fighting for the Right to be the Nominees of their Respective Parties!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 01-24-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Twelve: Chef Elvin discusses the Ease with which his Liberal and RINO Buddies have tossed Governor Chris Christie aside over not only Bridgegate but also misspent Funds from Superstorm Sandy—How Sweet It Is!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 01-25-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Thirteen: How we got here, I don’t Know but we tackle the Satanic Temple’s Statue of their ‘Boss’ they want to emplace in Oklahoma City, then consider the Loss of Morality by our Nation, partly because of Unfettered Abortion Rights” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 01-26-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Fourteen: Chef McCardle defends yesterday’s Comments as well as Christianity and hammers the ACLU, Planned Parenthood, the GAY Mafia, the Libs, and all Things Obama—DEAL WITH IT!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 06-23-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Sixty-Two: Chef McCardle briefly discusses the ongoing Debacle in Iraq, the One Obama caused by turning his Back on the Iraqi People, all just to tarnish the name of his predecessor, George W. Bush—sheesh!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 06-24-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Sixty-Three: Chef McCardle continues discussing the Lunacy of allying with the Iranians nothing that the Quds Force is already in Iraq, the group responsible for maiming and murdering Countless Americans around the World!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 06-25-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Sixty-Four: Today, we discuss the Disaster taking Place along the Nation’s Southern Border, the Children’s Crusade, How and Why it must be stopped and WHY Obama won’t—join us today!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 06-26-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Sixty-Five: Chef Elvin revisits the Numerous Obama Scandals, how we need to destroy the Democrats in November and in 2016, then has some Fun with some more Political Cartoons during Summer Session 2014!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 06-27-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Sixty-Six: Chef McCardle alerts the Readership and the World that the Final Two Years Barack Obama has in Office will become Obamagrad for the GOP and the American People if we do NOT begin fighting back NOW!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 06-28-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Sixty-Seven: Chef McCardle continues his Allusion to Obamagrad by discussing what happened to the Axis Troops at Stalingrad, the WW II Battle that turned the Tide of War against the Nazis and their Allies” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 06-29-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Sixty-Eight: Chef McCardle finishes the Week comparing Megalomaniacs who have brought down Entire Nations simply because they behave in a Lawless Manner and notes that We need a Constitutional Convention to make sure that what has happened never happens again!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 08-25-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Twenty-Five: Chef Elvin is Back—Again—and after briefly mentioning ISIS in Iraq launches into the Mess taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri, and how we might be able to fix it!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 08-26-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Twenty-Six: Chef Elvin continues discussing the Sad Events taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri, and compares the Modern-Day Democrat Party to a Dangerous Disease!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 08-27-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Twenty-Seven: as Managers, we have the Duty to listen to and to educate our Employees to understand the Facts of Life—White Cop on Black Youth Violence does not happen all that Much whereas Murders in Chicago do!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 08-28-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Twenty-Eight: if White Cops gun down Black Youths ALL OF THE TIME, how come we only hear about it once in a while? What the Hell is going on here, People?” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 08-29-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Twenty-Nine: up until the Advent of Barack Obama, the Issue of Race was one in Repair and ALL Americans were doing Well; could it be the Mess in the Midwest is something caused by the Obamaists to keep our Eyes off the Border Crisis?” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 08-30-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Thirty: The Democrats are the Main Instigator behind EVERY Race Problem in the United States and we must begin arming up to defend the Nation against the oncoming Revolution!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 08-31-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Thirty-One: is it Time to use both the Neutron Bomb and Napalm against the Islamic Thugs running amuck across Syria, Iraq, and the Rest of the World? We must nip this Islamist Jihad before it destroys us” by Chef Elvin P. McCardle.
- 05-04-2015 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLII: Chef McCardle makes a startling Confession that he no longer believes what happened in Ferguson, Missouri, in the Case of Michael Brown to be an ‘Isolated Incident’” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 05-05-2015 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLIII: The Time has come for the Justice Department to intervene in the Affairs and Policies of EVERY Local and State Police Agency to STOP all further Negative Interactions” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 05-06-2015 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLIV: Chef Elvin continues the Discussion of the latest Civil Uprising in Baltimore, Maryland, and tells the World that Cops have a Fiduciary Duty to those in their Custody” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 05-07-2015 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLV: Chef Elvin switches Gears to discussing the Drought Crisis affecting the State of California and the Loss of Valuable Resources to the growing Illegal Alien Population” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 05-08-2015 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLVI: Elvin has been somewhat MUM on the Issue of Same-Sex Marriage so today, he seeks to rectify that Error by jumping in Feet-First—it ain’t right, People!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 05-09-2015 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLVII: Chef Elvin continues the Discussion of Same-Sex Marriage by discussing his Life, Views, and Outlook of the Future so that People understand Marriage is NOT a Right, but a GIFT given us by Government” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 05-10-2015 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLVIII: Chef Elvin ends the Week criticizing the Democrat Party for transforming the Nation into the Sad State in which, we find it and HOW if we are going to save it, we need to destroy the Dems once and for all” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 02-29-2016 M: “We Professional Chefs have a Sacred Duty to educate our Employees—including the Illegal Ones—so that they can make the RIGHT Choices when it comes to voting for Freedom-Loving Ones and not for Socialists” by Chef E.C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXXX
- 03-01-2016 T: “Welcome to the Super Tuesday Edition of the AICP-END Blog—ALL Candidates have much to lose today and everything to gain so here are the Delegate Counts at Stake and What I, your Host, think” by Chef E.C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXXXI
- 03-02-2016 W: “While People May Love Other Candidates, they end up voting for either Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton all because they believe that they can WIN—that is ALL that now matters in 2016” by Chef E.C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXXXII
- 03-03-2016 Th: “The GOP Debate tonight is going to be a Bloodbath of sorts, yet it seems to me that Donald Trump is the ‘Bermuda Triangle of Politics’; endorse or mess with him and YOU seem to vanish—anyone seen Sarah Palin lately?” by Chef E.C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXXXIII
- 03-04-2016 F: “Governor Romney—a LOSER—now feels that what he has to say about Donald Trump is something the American People want to hear; Romney, GO AWAY, YOU SIR, ARE A LOSER!” by Chef E.C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXXXIV
- 03-05-2016 S: “Farewell Fox News Channel, you made NO Bones about wanting to Destroy Donald Trump at the Thursday Night GOP Debate in Detroit City—I will watch YOU NO MORE!” by Chef E.C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXXXV
- 03-06-2016 Su: “Thanks to Mitt Romney and his Ilk, the Time is NOW to form a Strong Third Party—let us bring back Teddy Roosevelt’s Bull Moose Party—Bull Moose are Fierce Animals and will fight to the DEATH” by Chef E.C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXXXVI
- 08-29-2016 M: “Is it Possible that President Obama used his Influence to get the Saudis to produce Oil at Cheaper and Cheaper Prices, so he can destroy the American Fossil Fuel Industry once and for all?” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXL
- 08-30-2016 T: “While I defend the Right of Colin Kaepernick to speak his Mind, I wish he would keep his Stupid Comments to himself because he embarrasses not only himself, his Parents, and his Teammates, but the Country” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXLI
- 08-31-2016 W: “The American People stand at the Crossroads in the 2016 Elections; to the Left, we see Slavery and Dictatorship whereas to the Right, we see Tough Times but also continued Freedom and Liberty” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXLII
- 09-01-2016 Th: “There is an EFFORTLESS Way to fix the Problem of Illegal Immigration—just enforce the Laws on the Books already and let us NOT pay Farmworkers Overtime Pay because if you like the Costs of Food NOW, you will love it Later” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXLIII
- 09-02-2016 F: “Most Democrats are generally quite Wealthy and the way they obtained their Wealth is through the employment of Illegal Aliens in as Many Job Positions as they can put them—this is NOT right” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXLIV
- 09-03-2016 S: “Mexico and the United States need one another, and Donald Trump is the one to make things right with BOTH the American and Mexican Peoples by getting the Southern Border under Control—VOTE TRUMP!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXLV
- 09-04-2016 Su: “The People of Mexico and the United States share a Long History together and although marred by Poor Relations at Various Times, we have more in Common than we do NOT—Donald Trump can make BOTH Nations Great again!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXLVI
- 03-27-2017 M: “We voted for Donald Trump, so he would build the border wall, deport the millions of illegal aliens screwing up our country, and drain the swamp” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXXXV
- 03-28-2017 T: “Esther Cepeda is wrong, we need ICE to come to every school across the country but especially in deep blue states if we are ever going to reclaim our country for citizen kids” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXXXVI
- 03-29-2017 W: “The GOP must stand by President Trump as if we give in to their constant commands, they will succeed in the ongoing attempted coup they launched the day following the election” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXXXVII
- 03-30-2017 Th: “Immigration Laws are on the side of the American people, all we need is someone with the cojones big enough to enforce them and begin deporting ALL of the illegal aliens in the country” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXXXVIII
- 03-31-2017 F: “If Kern County becomes a sanctuary county for 2nd Amendment rights or seeks to secede from the state to become its own state, count my family and me in” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXXXIX
- 04-01-2017 S: “Why are very few talking about the Evelyn Farkas interview with Mika Brezinski from March 02, 2017, regarding the fact that the Obama administration did indeed spy on the Trump campaign?” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXL
- 04-02-2017 Su: “We talk about Ronald Reagan, the Falklands War, the Soviet Union, the Cold War, and the FX show ‘The Americans’ as well as WHY communism never works” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXLI
- 09-18-2017 M: “Last November, I bought lock, stock, and barrel everything Donald Trump said about defending the borders and deporting ALL illegal aliens—including the DREAMers—boy, did he deceive us” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCVII
- 09-19-2017 T: “Unlike Michael Sam who lost his career because the LGBTQ community promoted him first as a GAY player before anything else, Colin Kaepernick bears sole responsibility for NOT having a job in the NFL” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCVIII
- 09-20-2017 W: “Hallelujah, it is about time an American president spoke truth to the United Nations General Assembly—Barack Obama lacked the balls and the desire to put the USA first” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCIX
- 09-21-2017 Th: “After watching the illegal aliens disrupt a Nancy Pelosi townhall, the time is NOW for the Dems and the GOP to launch a ‘Night of the Long Knives’ to decapitate the threats endangering our nation” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCX
- 09-22-2017 F: “AG Sessions, time to stop the coup against President Trump—launch investigations into the wrongdoings of Hillary, the Obama Administration, and the Democrats—ASAP!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXI
- 09-23-2017 S: “Whether the Democrats realize it or not, they are crossing a Rubicon of sorts in their flagrant attempt at nullifying the results of the 2016 Election, one from which, they will NEVER recover” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXII
- 09-24-2017 Su: “The Election of 2000 set in motion the animosity between the two major parties, which continues today as the Democrats somehow seek to make 2016 a do-over election” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXIII
- 03-26-2018 M: “Trump got his military spending on Friday but so what- when the Dems win BIG in November, along with impeaching POTUS, they will strip out the increase in military expenditure” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCXC
- 03-27-2018 T: “If President Trump can divert money from the defense allocation to building the border wall for national security, then do so and make Mexico pay for it by taxing money sent out of the country at 80-85-percent” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCXCI
- 03-28-2018 W: “Alas, California wants to secede to protect is slaves, uh, its illegal aliens, that sure sounds like how the Civil War began- once again, the Dems are on the wrong side of history” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCXCII
- 03-29-2018 Th: “As Easter Sunday approaches, we have ample opportunity to reflect on how abortion, rampant perversion, and other forms of societal disruption have placed America in danger and could very well open the door to the Antichrist” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCXCIII
- 03-30-2018 F: “Why is it illegal aliens such as New York attorney Cesar Vargas are immune from immigration laws? Deport the SOB NOW and others like him!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCXCIV
- 03-31-2018 S: “Every day, more and more Californians stand up to the criminal regime ruling us from Sacramento and it means fighting a guerilla war of sorts to stop them, then so be it” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCXCV
- 04-01-2018 Easter Su: “I offer you ten points today, which show the liberal Democrats for the frauds they are and why all good people must unite to stop them” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCXCVI
- 09-03-2018 M: “We revisit my points from earlier this year in which, I laid out the agenda of the left-wing, liberal Democrats and they continue proving me right!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLI
- 09-04-2018 T: “Having nothing but hate to offer the American people in November, the Democrats and their RINO allies are going to send MORE pro-Trump Republicans into electoral offices at all levels of government” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLII
- 09-05-2018 W: “The Donald Trump-John McCain feud is well-known; however, the now 45th President did not fire the first shot, the Arizona senator did and in so doing demonstrated his pettiness and inability to forgive” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLIII
- 09-06-2018 Th: “When it comes to Supreme Court nominations, Democrats and Republicans play by two sets of rules and in the case of the confirmation hearings for Brett Kavanaugh, the Dems delaying tactics are on full display” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLIV
- 09-07-2018 F: “Laugh all you want, I believe God chose Donald Trump in the same way He chose other flawed individuals to do His bidding, not because they were moral but because they could get the job done” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLV
- 09-08-2018 S: “Since the days of Richard M. Nixon, the liberal Democrats’ playbook when it comes to Republican presidents is destroy-destroy-destroy using all means available” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLVI
- 09-09-2018 Su: “My take: Cory Booker will get nowhere near the Democratic Party’s 2020 presidential nomination and the NY Times story is a false flag story designed to drive a wedge between POTUS and his administration” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLVII
- 03-04-2019 M: “Like it or not, Kim Jong Un is smart enough to know the history of United States foreign policy, both with the Native Americans and with Middle Eastern dictators to know that if he gives up his nukes he is committing a fatal mistake” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXXXIII
- 03-05-2019 T: “Democrats believe continual investigations of Donald Trump are going to help them win BIG in 2020; I disagree, I believe they are setting the stage for a resounding defeat and here is why” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXXXIV
- 03-06-2019 W: “We’ve only just begun and there’s a whole lotta losers seeking the 2020 standard of the Democratic Party, which means more cannon fodder for President Donald J. Trump is on the way” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXXXV
- 03-07-2019 Th: “Millions of Americans haven’t a clue as to how close we have come to watching a successful coup against a president who won by the rules; Bill Barr, it’s time to begin charging people with TREASON!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXXXVI
- 03-08-2019 F: “With Google Plus leaving many of its users without a massive social media platform, rather than wither on the vine and disappearing, we may be undergoing changes” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXXXVII
- 03-09-2019 S: “So, Tom Perez, NO DNC primary debates to be held on Fox? It demonstrates that your candidates are cowards and cannot answer tough questions without imploding or embarrassing the party” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXXXVIII
- 03-10-2019 Su: “Those who file phony impeachment charges should then undergo impeachment themselves with a simple majority vote- this would end all talk of impeachment other than for legitimate, provable crimes” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXXXIX
THE AICP-END BLOGPOSTS OF CHEF ELVIN C. MCCARDLE 2015-2019:
- 05-06-2015 W: “Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part Thirty-Six: Chef Elvin arrives to do his Stint at the AICP-END Blog promoting Beverly Carrick Artworks but First, some Words about the Crap taking place in Baltimore, Maryland—Frigging Democrats!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part XLV
- 03-02-2016 W: “Judging by the Polls rolling in at the Time of this Writing, Hillary and the Donald won BIG in Super Tuesday Voting; however, if People waited until Election Day instead of Early Voting, could the Results have been different?” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part LXXXVII
- 08-31-2016 W: “What would possess some Ignoramus to call the Carrick Family and see if the Family will buy back a Painting their Grandpa or their Nana once proudly owned—must be Democrat Voters!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXII
- 03-29-2017 W: “Beverly Carrick and her exquisite art go glove-in-hand with fine dining as wine tasting and poetry do, which should be good enough reason for you to join us every single week!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXLII
- 09-20-2017 W: “Does anyone believe the corpulent, pus-filled toadstool in charge of North Korea would ever own a Beverly Carrick original? No, of course not, it requires both a belief in God and the possession of an untainted soul” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CLXVII
- 03-28-2018 W: “Our blog is a sanctuary for law, order, the American way, and Beverly Carrick oil paintings and not for the crooked Democrats destroying a once-magnificent state: California” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXCIV
- 09-05-2018 W: “John McCain was never a true Republican despite what his benefactors, fans, and allies say; he and others like him would have been more at home in the Democratic Party, the party of illegal aliens” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CCXVII
- 03-06-2019 W: “Is Google Plus closing because of costs and low usership or is Sundar Pichai shuttering it in the hopes of helping Democrats win the White House, which they failed at doing the last time around?” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CCXLIII
SUNDAY, MARCH 10, 2019
EDITORIAL STAFF AND BOARD OF DIRECTORS:
President: Alvin T. Woliztnikistein
Executive Vice President: Stinkbug
Publisher: Roland Carl Davis
Assistant Publisher: Moses Scharbug III
Editor-in-Chief: Edward Fitzgerald Carlton
Assistant and Photographic Editor: Chef Alana Houzenfogel
Mail Room: Jane Lee Tarzana (direct all mail here).
Proofreader: Amos Mosby Caruthers
Amazon.com Liaison: Eleanor Grabski.
Board of Directors: Garfield H. Johnson (Retired), Alvin T. Woliztnikistein, B. H. “BC” Cznystekinki, Elmer K. “the Hooter” Hootenstein, Gervais Krinkelmeier, Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara, James “Jimmy” Hall, James, “JT” Tobiason, Kilgore Randalini, Lilah Paulikovich, Murph MacDougal, and Olaf Bologolo,
WE SUPPORT THE NATIONAL RIFLE ASSOCIATION
JUST THE FACTS- WORDPRESS
THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY COMMENTARY-OPINION-SPORTS-FOOD SERVICE FOR SUNDAY, MARCH 10, 2019 BY CHEF ELVIN C. MCCARDLE