Chef Elvin C. McCardle
The AICP-END Blog
PO Box 20669
Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669
Business Phone: 661-374-1430
JUST THE FACTS- WORDPRESS VERSION
THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY COMMENTARY-OPINION-SPORTS-FOOD SERVICE FOR FRIDAY, MARCH 08, 2019 BY CHEF ELVIN C. MCCARDLE
“Just the Facts: with Google Plus leaving many of its users without a massive social media platform, rather than wither on the vine and disappearing, we may be undergoing changes” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle
WINTER SESSION 2019
BLOG POST #3,050 AT THE AICP-END
607 DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2020
We suspect Google will soon slam the door shut on its blogger platform as they have the G-Plus and Notifications platforms
Ventura, CA, 03-08-2019 Friday: Lately, we have held discussions among the various bloggers here at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day about the future of our two blogs and whether we should make Google happy by pulling up stakes and moving completely to WordPress and simplifying our format. We feel bad about doing this because we have long used the same format, varying it here and there over the past nine years, and to abandon it completely seems as though we would be saying goodbye to an old and dear friend.
However, with Google Plus disappearing in another month or so, a big part of our social media push will disappear, too, which is sad as so many people use Google Plus that it makes little to no sense for them to shut down a seemingly successful platform. We have seen more communities and collections, ones with large numbers of followers and fans that what Google says about low usership rates and high costs makes no sense to anyone.
In fact, many people seem to feel as though they have been abandoned by someone they thought was a friend, a supporter, and a benevolent overseer. We know hundreds of individuals and moderators of collections and communities that are dismayed by the desertion of the biggest online search engine and social media mega-giant that they are considering abandoning their work and moving on to something new.
The sad fact of the matter is, many users believe that Google wants to control the unrestricted flow of speech and ideas. Instead of allowing free speech to flourish and for people of all backgrounds, cultures, and philosophies to interact and to commune with one another, they would rather drive a stake through the heart of the entire operation and leave everyone to struggle through the wilderness.
We are going to undergo some changes, we believe, ones in which, we plan on simplifying our format, eradicating useless bells and whistles, and going old school, with a boring, colorless format, one we hope will attract avid readers and not misguided folks who stumble on our two blogs haphazardly and then vanish somewhere else to keep track of the latest tranny news.
Something we have seen occur over the last year or so is the number of views coming from an ‘unknown region.’ How we can have viewers from an ‘unknown region’ is beyond us so it tells us that we are under surveillance by either our own government or by hostile foreign powers (the Russians?), which is both disturbing and alarming as there is no reason for unknown entities to be surveilling us.
When it comes to contacting Google itself, that is among the most difficult things for anyone to do as there is no switchboard one can call to be directed to a real live human being just as there is no way to even engage in an online chat with a faceless bot because the infrastructure for that simply does not exist.
We have worked on the main blog since 2009 when it was at Choseit.com and then moved with it to Google who for several years allowed us to publish daily and then one day, they decided to shut it down with no warning or notification whatsoever.
This singular event is what led to the establishment of the secondary blog because we had no intention of being silenced by anyone; however, within a week, we were back as for some unknown reason, they decided that shuttering us was a mistake and gave us a new lease on digital life (even though they seem to keep us in their infamous sandbox).
Sadly, one of the things we have witnessed other bloggers do is to close down their operations because they have been ‘ghosted’ by Google host or because one form of social media or another has kicked them to the curb and their viewership numbers have dried up.
We expect this to happen to us because without social media driving viewers to our site and unable to handsomely pay Google (a bribe) to place us on the first page of search results, we are going to wither and die on the vine, which is wretched, because we have had a lengthy history doing what we do and have outlasted numerous other bloggers and businesses all seeking to do what we do.
Friends, we will be undergoing some changes in our presentation format and much of the things we have enjoyed doing like celebrating the music of our time could very well disappear in an attempt to simply things, clean them up, and bring in new legions of fans who have short attention spans, who want to read your post in five minutes or less, and then either share it or move onto the next thing that captures their attention.
Thank you for having been with us as long as you have, it is going to be difficult to say goodbye to everyone, especially our longtime readers. We have no intention of going anywhere anytime soon; however, we might have little to no choice thanks to the changes occurring at Google. If we do abandon Google Blogger, we will write exclusively at WordPress until we erect a Web page inviting to everyone and from there, we will spring anew.
Thank you, have a great day.
Elvin C. McCardle
Elvin C. McCardle
American Culinary Federation, Inc., CWC
I began my career working as a busboy in 1963, move to washing pots in 1965, became a chef’s apprentice in 1969 and have been a career professional ever since. I am still involved in professional foodservice as a consultant for food and beverage professionals. Like everyone else who writes for the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, Bakersfield, California, street artist and graffiti guru, Simone, has done cartoon caricatures of me, which is my personal photo now. We must keep our personal identities confidential as in this world of political animosity and the fact that we own restaurants, which are dependent upon public visitation, has forced us to journey down this road. We hope you understand. Thank you.
Chef Elvin C. McCardle writes from Ventura, CA.
Chef Elvin C. McCardle is now a Conservative Republican
Contact me at the following address: elvinC8459mccardle@hotmail.com
CHEF ELVIN C. MCCARDLE
END COMMENTARY 03-08-2019
COPYRIGHT © 2019 BY MHB PRODUCTIONS
WORD COUNT: 915
03-08-2019 Friday—Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXXXVII: “With Google Plus leaving many of its users without a massive social media platform, rather than wither on the vine and disappearing, we may be undergoing changes” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
HOW TO CONTACT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY: Write us at PO Box 20669, Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669 or call us at (661) 374-1430 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. PST weekdays and weekends, well, take your chances. You can also email us by contacting the author of the week using his or her email address, which we provide beneath their personal information.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 03-07-2019, all rights reserved.
McCardle, Elvin C. “With Google Plus leaving many of its users without a massive social media platform, rather than wither on the vine and disappearing, we may be undergoing changes.” Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXXXVII
Edward “Eddie” Fitzgerald Carlton edited and rewrote the blog post today.
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY’S FACEBOOK PAGE—THIS IS WHERE YOU CAN SEE THE ALBUM OF THE DAY, THE BEVERLY CARRICK PAINTING OF THE DAY, AND THE POLITICAL CARTOON OF THE DAY PLUS ALL SORTS OF COMMENTARY!
PLEASE VISIT THE GREAT FACEBOOK PAGE OF AMERICA’S TOP ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK, SO YOU CAN SHARE COMMENTS AND FEELINGS ABOUT THE LIFE OF THIS AMAZING ARTIST. THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER LIKE SHE, WE MOURN HER DEATH, WHICH OCCURRED IN NOVEMBER 2012. GOD REST AND BLESS HER SOUL!
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AICP-END BLOG WHERE WE PROMOTE THE ARTWORKS OF AMERICA’S GREATEST ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK. WE ALSO PROMOTE MUSIC THERE THAT WE HAVE NOT PRESENTED AT THE MAIN BLOG SO PLEASE GO OVER THERE AND SEE WHAT WE HAVE FOR YOU—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID!
VISIT BEVERLY CARRICK.COM TO SEE WHAT PAINTINGS ARE AVAILABLE FOR YOU TO PURCHASE—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID. THERE, YOU WILL FIND MANY GORGEOUS PAINTINGS, SOME OF WHICH MAY STILL BE THERE FOR YOU TO ADD TO YOUR GROWING COLLECTION OF ARTWORKS.
KEEP READING THE ELEMENTARY NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST OF CULINARY POLITICS!
READ THE ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST NEWS, POLITICAL COMMENTARY, SPORTS, FOOD SERVICE, HOTEL, AND RESTAURANT BUSINESS, THE END TIMES, THE END OF DAYS, THE APOCALYPSE, ARMAGEDDON, AND WHATEVER ELSE HAPPENS TO POP UP!
Elvin C. McCardle, Political Topics and Essays, Queen, Google Blogger, Google Plus, Google Notifications, Free Flow of Ideas, WordPress, Social Media, Freedom of Speech Issues, End of Free Speech Rights,
TODAY IN HISTORY—MARCH 08, 2019:
Presidents Millard Fillmore and William Howard Taft; the Eagles featuring Randy Meisner, the Grateful Dead featuring Ron “Pigpen” McKernan, the Monkees featuring Mickey Dolenz, the Spencer Davis Group featuring Philip “Phil” Sawyer, Three Dog Night featuring Michael Allsup, and Trapeze featuring Mel Galley:
- 1702: England’s Queen Anne acceded to the throne upon the death of King William III.
- 1722: Afghan monarch Mir Mohammad occupies Persia.
- 1801: The British army begins driving the French out of Egypt by attacking them at Abukir.
- 1817: On this date, financial elites found the New York Stock Exchange.
- 1854: U.S. Commodore Matthew C. Perry made his second landing in Japan; within a month, he concluded a treaty with the Japanese.
- 1855: At Niagara Falls, NY, a railroad train passes over the first railway suspension bridge on this date and does so with incident.
- 1862: During the Civil War, the ironclad CSS Virginia rammed and sank the USS Cumberland and heavily damaged the USS Congress, both frigates, off Newport News, Virginia. What’s more, the Confederate Navy launches the ironclad CSS Merrimack.
- 1874: The 13th president of the United States—Millard Fillmore, Whig, who served between 1850-1853—passed away on this date.
- 1880: President Rutherford B. Hayes declared that the United States would hold jurisdiction over any canal built across the Isthmus of Panama.
- 1884: Susan B. Anthony addresses the House Judiciary Committee arguing for an amendment to the Constitution granting women the right to vote. Anthony’s argument came 16 years after legislators had first introduced a federal women’s suffrage amendment.
- 1887: Everett Horton received a patent for his telescoping fishing rod on this date.
- 1894: New York passes the first dog licensing law in the United States.
- 1904: The Bundestag in Germany lifted the ban on the Jesuit order of priests.
- 1907: The British House of Commons turned down a women’s suffrage bill.
- 1909: Pope Pius X lifted the church ban on interfaith marriages in Hungary.
- 1910: The King of Spain authorized the ability of women to attend universities in his nation.
- 1911: In Copenhagen, Denmark, Clara Zetkin, leader of the German Women’s Office for the Social Democratic Party launches the first International Women’s Day.
- 1913: The newly formed Internal Revenue Service begins to levy and to collect income taxes.
- 1916: For the third time in American history, the U.S. invades Cuba to drive out the corrupt Menocal
- 1917: The U.S. Senate voted to limit filibusters by adopting the cloture rule. Elsewhere, Russia’s “February Revolution” (old-style calendar) began with rioting and strikes across St. Petersburg.
- 1918: The first case of the Spanish Flu strikes, what would become a worldwide pandemic that would kill more people than did World War I.
- 1921: As he was leaving the Spanish Parliament in Madrid, an assassin murdered Premier Eduardo Dato.
- 1924: At Castle Gate, Utah, a coalmine explosion kills 171 miners.
- 1929: The S. Worker Union Commission reports that slavery is taking place in Liberia, the African nation the U.S. established on the west coast of the continent to return former American slaves to for resettlement.
- 1930: The 27th president of the United States, William Howard Taft, died in Washington at age 72. Meanwhile, Mahatmas Gandhi commences civil disobedience in India to drive out the British.
- 1934: Edwin Hubble’s photo shows as many galaxies as the Milky Way has stars.
- 1936: At Daytona Beach, Florida, auto-racing enthusiasts hold their first stock car race.
- 1941: Hugh Mulcahy of the Phillies is the first baseball player drafted into World War II.
- 1942: Japanese forces occupied Yangon in Burma during World War II. Meanwhile, the Dutch colonial military forces in Indonesia surrender to the Japanese
- 1943: Japanese forces attacked American troops on Hill 700 in Bougainville in a battle that lasted for five days.
- 1945: The Nazi occupiers of Amsterdam execute 53 citizens on this date during the closing days of World War II in Europe. Meanwhile, future drummer/vocalist with the rock band, the Monkees—Mickey Dolenz—is born on this date. Finally, the first black nurse to serve duty during World War II—Phyllis Mae Daley—received her commission in the U.S. Navy Nurse Corps.
- 1946: Future rock bassist with Poco (1968-70) and with the Eagles (1971-77)—Randy Meisner—is born in the United States on this date.
- 1947: Philip “Phil” Sawyer, future lead guitarist with Shotgun Express featuring Mick Fleetwood—the forerunner of Fleetwood Mac—was born in England on this date. Elsewhere, founding guitarist with the rock band, Three Dog Night (1968-73 / 1981-84 / 1991-present)—Michael Allsup—was born in the United States on this date.
- 1948: The Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) rules in McCollum v. Board of Education that religious instruction in public schools is unconstitutional. Meanwhile, in Great Britain, future guitarist with the British rock band, Trapeze—Mel Galley—is born in the United Kingdom on this date.
- 1950: Soviet authorities announce the Soviet Union has developed the atomic bomb.
- 1954: France and Vietnam opened talks in Paris on a treaty to form the state of Indochina.
- 1957: Israeli troops begin leaving Egypt after the Suez Canal Crisis; the canal reopens to small shipping.
- 1959: The three best-known Marx Brothers—Groucho, Harpo, and Chico—go on their final television performance together.
- 1963: A military coup in Syria brought the Baath Party to power.
- 1964: Malcolm X leaves the Black Muslim
- 1965: The United States landed its first combat troops in South Vietnam as 3,500 Marines hit the beach and then went to the U.S. airbase at Da Nang to provide security services.
- 1968: Bill Graham opens his famed Fillmore East concert hall.
- 1971: Joe Frazier beats Muhammad Ali in 15 rounds and retains heavyweight-boxing title. Meanwhile, kin the NBA, the Milwaukee Bucks win their 20th straight game, a team record. Finally, Radio Hanoi broadcasts “The Star-Spangled Banner” as performed by legendary rock guitarist, Jimi Hendrix.
- 1972: The Goodyear blimp makes its first flight on this date.
- 1973: Ron “Pigpen” McKernan, founding member of the Grateful Dead, keyboardist, guitarist, harmonica player, and vocalist, died from the effects of liver disease.
- 1974: At Paris, France, the Charles de Gaulle International Airport opens for business.
- 1979: China pulls its invasion troops out of Vietnam. Meanwhile, astronomers discover the first extraterrestrial volcano on Io, a satellite of Jupiter.
- 1982: The U.S. accused the Soviets of killing 3,000 Afghans with poison gas.
- 1983: President Ronald Reagan calls the Soviet Union an ‘evil empire.’
- 1985: The Internal Revenue Service reported that 407,700 Americans were millionaires. That was more than double the total from the previous five years.
- 1988: At Ft. Campbell, Kentucky, 17 U.S. soldiers died when the two helicopters in which they were traveling collided in midair.
- 1991: U.S. troops begin arriving home from the Gulf War; meanwhile, the Iraqis hand over two American soldiers it captured plus 40 foreign journalists.
- 1994: The U.S. Defense Department announces a smoking ban in its many workplaces.
- 1999: The U.S. Supreme Court upheld the conviction of Timothy McVeigh for the bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah federal building in Oklahoma City in 1995.
- 2001: The House of Representatives voted for an across-the-board tax cut of nearly $1 trillion over the next decade. This occurred under the administration of President George W. Bush, which drove the Democrats frigging insane.
- 2010: The French navy captures 35-suspected Somali pirates off the coast of East Africa, the most successful anti-pirate operation in European Union
- 2012: Toyota recalls 700,000 vehicles over safety concerns.
- 2013: Venezuela holds a state funeral for dead thug, Hugo Chavez; following the ceremony, the nation swears in another thug, Nicolas Maduro. Meanwhile, in response to sanctions imposed by the N. over their nuclear program, North Korean officials announce they are going to target the west coast of the U.S. with nuclear missiles as well as terminate all peace pacts with South Korea.
- 2014: U.S. payrolls show growth, with 129,000 jobs added in January and 175,000 jobs added in February despite difficult winter weather. Elsewhere, Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 with 239 souls aboard loses contact and disappears, prompting the most expensive search effort in history.
- 2015: According to Brainy History, a report on the disappearance of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 comes out today, one year after the incident, revealing that the flight’s locator beacon battery had expired a year before the flight, but nothing unusual was otherwise detected.
“With Google Plus leaving many of its users without a massive social media platform, rather than wither on the vine and disappearing, we may be undergoing changes” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, President Millard Fillmore, Poco, The Eagles, Randy Meisner, Trapeze, Mel Galley, Philip “Phil” Sawyer, Shotgun Express, Mick Fleetwood, Fleetwood Mac, Three Dog Night, Michael Allsup, Ron “Pigpen” McKernan, The Grateful Dead, Bill Graham’s Fillmore East, The Monkees, Mickey Dolenz, Just the Facts, Elvin C. McCardle, Political Topics and Essays, Queen, Google Blogger, Google Plus, Google Notifications, Free Flow of Ideas, WordPress, Social Media, Freedom of Speech Issues, End of Free Speech Rights,
Please join us at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, the place where we cover the topics of the day as well as professional food service, Beverly Carrick original artworks, and discussions on music, pop culture, and anything else that comes up over the course of a day!
As always, we thank the good folks at Brainy History for doing the demanding work of compiling historical happenings, dates, and everything else by which at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day publish a blog that draws readers from all over the world! Thank you and God bless you for doing this particularly important work!
CHEF ELVIN C. MCCARDLE’S BLOGPOSTS 2011-2019:
- 03-24-2011 Th: “Appetizers Index, Part VIII: We have a New Chef for you today, Chef Elvin C. McCardle and he shows us how to make Stuffed Bombay Mushrooms and talks about the encroaching Tide of Socialism in this Nation and how we must defeat it!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle
- 03-25-2011 F: “Appetizers Index, Part IX: after discussing the ongoing Turmoil in the Middle East and how President Obama seems to favor the Jihadists, Chef Elvin shows the Readership how to make a Superb Dungeness Crab Cocktail!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle
- 06-16-2011 Th: “Hawaiian and Polynesian Recipes, Part VI—Chinese Orange Beef” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 07-07-2011 Th: “The Salad Chef Speaks, Part V—a Selection of Different Salad Dressings that can be easily made at Home” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 07-27-2011 W: “Soup Seminar, Part VII—Lecture on the Soup-master’s Position, Part 1” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 07-28-2011 Th: “Soup Seminar, Part VIII—Lecture on the Soup-master’s Position, Part 2” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 07-29-2011 F: “Soup Seminar, Part IX: Elvin P. McCardle’s Chicken Gumbo—Much-Beloved Soup from Chef McCardle’s Youth First on Today’s List” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 07-30-2011 S: “Soup Seminar, Part X: Cabbage Soup and Red Cabbage Soup—Two Excellent Soups to add to your Repertoire” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 07-31-2011 Su: “Soup Seminar, Part XI: Shrimp Gumbo #1—a Southern Classic from Ventura Beach, California” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 01-02-2012 M: “Soup Seminar, Part XX: Ventura Beach Minestrone Soup—a Tasty Delight from the Central California Coast” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 01-03-2012 T: “Soup Seminar, Part XXI: Green Bean Chowder—a wonderful and profitable Way to clean out the Icebox” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 01-04-2012 W: “Soup Seminar, Part XXII: Pinto Bean Soup—an Effective Way to utilize Leftovers from Mexican Night” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 01-05-2012 Th: “Soup Seminar, Part XXIII: Ventura Beach Clam Chowder—the Best you’ve ever had” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 01-06-2012 F: “Soup Seminar, Part XXIV: Hot and Sour Soup—a tasty Treat from the Orient” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 01-07-2012 S: “Soup Seminar, Part XXV: Mexican Tomato-Rice Soup—the Perfect Accompaniment for Mexican Night” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 01-08-2012 Su: “Soup Seminar, Part XXVI: Cauliflower-Cheddar Soup—a Flavorful Combination of Cauliflower and Cheddar Cheese” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 06-11-2012 M: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part XLVIII: Seared Tenderloin of Beef topped with Portobello Mushroom Ragu and served with Potato Pancakes and Grilled Asparagus—Country Club Cuisine at its ultimate Best!” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 06-12-2012 T: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part XLIX: One of the Best Seafood-Ravioli Dishes ever—Lobster Raviolis with Smoked Salmon, Shrimp, and Crab—too Delicious to Describe!” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 06-13-2012 W: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part L: Fresh Cajun Catfish with Mixed Greens and Roasted Red Pepper and Cilantro Aioli—a Mouth-watering Way to serve an Old Favorite” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 06-14-2012 Th: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part LI: Prime Corn-fed Iowa Ribeye Steaks topped with Crispy-fried Onions and Maytag Bleu Cheese plus a Port-Glazed Shallot and Shitake Mushroom Sauce—Country Club-dining at its ultimate best!” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 06-15-2012 F: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part LII: Pan-Roasted Chicken Breast with Dungeness Crabmeat and Havarti-Dill Sauce—man, it doesn’t come any better than this!” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 06-16-2012 S: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part LIII: Veal Morganu—one of the Modern Classics to have come from the 1990’s—tender Veal topped with Marinara and Asiago Cheese Sauces served atop Linguine and accompanied by Buttered Broccoli and Carrots” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 06-17-2012 Su: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part LIV: A Variation on one of the Greatest Recipes of All-Time—Pork Cutlets ala Normande—indescribably Delicious!” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 01-28-2013 M: “Kitchen Nobility—the Saucier, Part XIX: Chef McCardle returns to the Fold and takes up a Category not seen at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day since June 2011: Sauces!” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 01-29-2013 T: “Kitchen Nobility—the Saucier, Part XX: Chef McCardle presents a Barbeque Sauce we’ve seen before: Barbeque Sauce I, Chef Fabian’s Way, perhaps the Best we’ve ever seen and in an Institutional Size, too!” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 01-30-2013 W: “Kitchen Nobility—the Saucier, Part XXI: Our Institutional-sized Barbeque Sauce Recipe for Today is Barbeque Sauce III—Chef Arturo’s Personal BBQ Sauce, the easiest in our Repertoire!” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 01-31-2013 Th: “Kitchen Nobility—the Saucier, Part XXII: Our Institutional-sized Barbeque Sauce Recipe for Today is Barbeque Sauce IV—Chef Rudy’s One-and-Only BBQ Sauce, made by a Filipino Black Hat Chef!” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 02-01-2013 F: “Kitchen Nobility—the Saucier, Part XXIII: Our Institutional-Sized Barbeque Sauce for Today is Barbeque Sauce V—Chef Henry Gutierrez’s personal BBQ Sauce, a Classic from the 1970’s Bakersfield Hilton Inn—phenomenally Delicious!” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 02-02-2013 S: “Kitchen Nobility—the Saucier, Part XXIV: Today’s Barbeque Sauce (in an Institutional-Size, no less!) Is the Stockdale Country Club’s “Secret” Barbeque Sauce, never shared with the American People until now!” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 02-03-2013 Su: “Kitchen Nobility—the Saucier, Part XXV: with No more Barbeque Sauces left for Today, Chef McCardle presents his Institutional-Sized Recipe for Fresh, Homemade Salsa—Amazingly Good!” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 08-26-2013 M: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XCV: Chef McCardle arrives today and commences a Week-Long Seminar on Baking Cookies in Institutional Sizes with today’s offering being Coconut Cookies!” by Chef Elvin C.
- 08-27-2013 T: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XCVI: after bashing his Former Liberal Friends, Chef McCardle shows the Readership how to make Rice Krispies Cookies in an Institutional Size—fit for any Dessert Cart in any Restaurant!” by Chef Elvin C.
- 08-28-2013 W: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XCVII: Chef McCardle unfolds Plans for his new Political Group, HATER (Halt Ammiano’s Transgender Educational Reform bill) and presents his Recipe for Institutional-Sized Oatmeal Cookies!” by Chef Elvin C.
- 08-29-2013 Th: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XCVIII: after bashing California Governor Jerry Brown and High-Speed Rail, Chef McCardle teaches the Readership how to make an Institutional-Sized Batch of Russian Tea Cookies!” by Chef Elvin C.
- 08-30-2013 F: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XCIX: Chef McCardle puts the LGBT Community in its Place then presents the Readership his Amazing, Institutional-Sized Lemon Cookie Recipe—Wow!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle
- 08-31-2013 S: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part C: Chef McCardle addresses the Recent Tragedy in Oklahoma and questions WHY the Media is not in Hot Pursuit of the ‘Apparent Racism’; then, he shows the Readership how to make an Institutional Sized Batch of Peanut Butter Cookies!” by Chef Elvin C.
- 09-01-2013 Su: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part CI: after telling the Republicans in Congress to grow some Balls, Chef McCardle tells the Readership how to make his Fancy Tea Cookies—perfect Cookies for when President Obama is impeached!” by Chef Elvin C.
- 01-20-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Eight: Chef Elvin comes to Town and begins ‘Going to Town’ on the Democrats and the GOP RINOS and begins looking at the Republican Senators at Risk in November—PLUS Thomas Sowell!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 01-21-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Nine: Chef McCardle continues discussing the Republican Senators up for Reelection, goes after the RINOS like Lindsay Graham and John McCain and discusses Governor Christie and ‘Bridgegate’” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 01-22-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Ten—Today’s Topic covers the beginning of a Look at 2016 Democrat Dark Horse Candidate, California Governor Jerry Brown and how he is going to Depose both Chris Christie and Hillary Clinton!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 01-23-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Eleven: The Chef continues his Discussion of the TWO Presumed Candidates for the White House in 2016 and then tells us WHO will really be fighting for the Right to be the Nominees of their Respective Parties!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 01-24-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Twelve: Chef Elvin discusses the Ease with which his Liberal and RINO Buddies have tossed Governor Chris Christie aside over not only Bridgegate but also misspent Funds from Superstorm Sandy—How Sweet It Is!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 01-25-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Thirteen: How we got here, I don’t Know but we tackle the Satanic Temple’s Statue of their ‘Boss’ they want to emplace in Oklahoma City, then consider the Loss of Morality by our Nation, partly because of Unfettered Abortion Rights” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 01-26-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Fourteen: Chef McCardle defends yesterday’s Comments as well as Christianity and hammers the ACLU, Planned Parenthood, the GAY Mafia, the Libs, and all Things Obama—DEAL WITH IT!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 06-23-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Sixty-Two: Chef McCardle briefly discusses the ongoing Debacle in Iraq, the One Obama caused by turning his Back on the Iraqi People, all just to tarnish the name of his predecessor, George W. Bush—sheesh!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 06-24-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Sixty-Three: Chef McCardle continues discussing the Lunacy of allying with the Iranians nothing that the Quds Force is already in Iraq, the group responsible for maiming and murdering Countless Americans around the World!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 06-25-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Sixty-Four: Today, we discuss the Disaster taking Place along the Nation’s Southern Border, the Children’s Crusade, How and Why it must be stopped and WHY Obama won’t—join us today!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 06-26-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Sixty-Five: Chef Elvin revisits the Numerous Obama Scandals, how we need to destroy the Democrats in November and in 2016, then has some Fun with some more Political Cartoons during Summer Session 2014!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 06-27-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Sixty-Six: Chef McCardle alerts the Readership and the World that the Final Two Years Barack Obama has in Office will become Obamagrad for the GOP and the American People if we do NOT begin fighting back NOW!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 06-28-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Sixty-Seven: Chef McCardle continues his Allusion to Obamagrad by discussing what happened to the Axis Troops at Stalingrad, the WW II Battle that turned the Tide of War against the Nazis and their Allies” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 06-29-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Sixty-Eight: Chef McCardle finishes the Week comparing Megalomaniacs who have brought down Entire Nations simply because they behave in a Lawless Manner and notes that We need a Constitutional Convention to make sure that what has happened never happens again!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 08-25-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Twenty-Five: Chef Elvin is Back—Again—and after briefly mentioning ISIS in Iraq launches into the Mess taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri, and how we might be able to fix it!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 08-26-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Twenty-Six: Chef Elvin continues discussing the Sad Events taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri, and compares the Modern-Day Democrat Party to a Dangerous Disease!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 08-27-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Twenty-Seven: as Managers, we have the Duty to listen to and to educate our Employees to understand the Facts of Life—White Cop on Black Youth Violence does not happen all that Much whereas Murders in Chicago do!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 08-28-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Twenty-Eight: if White Cops gun down Black Youths ALL OF THE TIME, how come we only hear about it once in a while? What the Hell is going on here, People?” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 08-29-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Twenty-Nine: up until the Advent of Barack Obama, the Issue of Race was one in Repair and ALL Americans were doing Well; could it be the Mess in the Midwest is something caused by the Obamaists to keep our Eyes off the Border Crisis?” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 08-30-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Thirty: The Democrats are the Main Instigator behind EVERY Race Problem in the United States and we must begin arming up to defend the Nation against the oncoming Revolution!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 08-31-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Thirty-One: is it Time to use both the Neutron Bomb and Napalm against the Islamic Thugs running amuck across Syria, Iraq, and the Rest of the World? We must nip this Islamist Jihad before it destroys us” by Chef Elvin P. McCardle.
- 05-04-2015 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLII: Chef McCardle makes a startling Confession that he no longer believes what happened in Ferguson, Missouri, in the Case of Michael Brown to be an ‘Isolated Incident’” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 05-05-2015 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLIII: The Time has come for the Justice Department to intervene in the Affairs and Policies of EVERY Local and State Police Agency to STOP all further Negative Interactions” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 05-06-2015 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLIV: Chef Elvin continues the Discussion of the latest Civil Uprising in Baltimore, Maryland, and tells the World that Cops have a Fiduciary Duty to those in their Custody” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 05-07-2015 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLV: Chef Elvin switches Gears to discussing the Drought Crisis affecting the State of California and the Loss of Valuable Resources to the growing Illegal Alien Population” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 05-08-2015 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLVI: Elvin has been somewhat MUM on the Issue of Same-Sex Marriage so today, he seeks to rectify that Error by jumping in Feet-First—it ain’t right, People!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 05-09-2015 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLVII: Chef Elvin continues the Discussion of Same-Sex Marriage by discussing his Life, Views, and Outlook of the Future so that People understand Marriage is NOT a Right, but a GIFT given us by Government” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 05-10-2015 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLVIII: Chef Elvin ends the Week criticizing the Democrat Party for transforming the Nation into the Sad State in which, we find it and HOW if we are going to save it, we need to destroy the Dems once and for all” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 02-29-2016 M: “We Professional Chefs have a Sacred Duty to educate our Employees—including the Illegal Ones—so that they can make the RIGHT Choices when it comes to voting for Freedom-Loving Ones and not for Socialists” by Chef E.C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXXX
- 03-01-2016 T: “Welcome to the Super Tuesday Edition of the AICP-END Blog—ALL Candidates have much to lose today and everything to gain so here are the Delegate Counts at Stake and What I, your Host, think” by Chef E.C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXXXI
- 03-02-2016 W: “While People May Love Other Candidates, they end up voting for either Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton all because they believe that they can WIN—that is ALL that now matters in 2016” by Chef E.C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXXXII
- 03-03-2016 Th: “The GOP Debate tonight is going to be a Bloodbath of sorts, yet it seems to me that Donald Trump is the ‘Bermuda Triangle of Politics’; endorse or mess with him and YOU seem to vanish—anyone seen Sarah Palin lately?” by Chef E.C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXXXIII
- 03-04-2016 F: “Governor Romney—a LOSER—now feels that what he has to say about Donald Trump is something the American People want to hear; Romney, GO AWAY, YOU SIR, ARE A LOSER!” by Chef E.C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXXXIV
- 03-05-2016 S: “Farewell Fox News Channel, you made NO Bones about wanting to Destroy Donald Trump at the Thursday Night GOP Debate in Detroit City—I will watch YOU NO MORE!” by Chef E.C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXXXV
- 03-06-2016 Su: “Thanks to Mitt Romney and his Ilk, the Time is NOW to form a Strong Third Party—let us bring back Teddy Roosevelt’s Bull Moose Party—Bull Moose are Fierce Animals and will fight to the DEATH” by Chef E.C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXXXVI
- 08-29-2016 M: “Is it Possible that President Obama used his Influence to get the Saudis to produce Oil at Cheaper and Cheaper Prices, so he can destroy the American Fossil Fuel Industry once and for all?” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXL
- 08-30-2016 T: “While I defend the Right of Colin Kaepernick to speak his Mind, I wish he would keep his Stupid Comments to himself because he embarrasses not only himself, his Parents, and his Teammates, but the Country” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXLI
- 08-31-2016 W: “The American People stand at the Crossroads in the 2016 Elections; to the Left, we see Slavery and Dictatorship whereas to the Right, we see Tough Times but also continued Freedom and Liberty” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXLII
- 09-01-2016 Th: “There is an EFFORTLESS Way to fix the Problem of Illegal Immigration—just enforce the Laws on the Books already and let us NOT pay Farmworkers Overtime Pay because if you like the Costs of Food NOW, you will love it Later” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXLIII
- 09-02-2016 F: “Most Democrats are generally quite Wealthy and the way they obtained their Wealth is through the employment of Illegal Aliens in as Many Job Positions as they can put them—this is NOT right” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXLIV
- 09-03-2016 S: “Mexico and the United States need one another, and Donald Trump is the one to make things right with BOTH the American and Mexican Peoples by getting the Southern Border under Control—VOTE TRUMP!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXLV
- 09-04-2016 Su: “The People of Mexico and the United States share a Long History together and although marred by Poor Relations at Various Times, we have more in Common than we do NOT—Donald Trump can make BOTH Nations Great again!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXLVI
- 03-27-2017 M: “We voted for Donald Trump, so he would build the border wall, deport the millions of illegal aliens screwing up our country, and drain the swamp” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXXXV
- 03-28-2017 T: “Esther Cepeda is wrong, we need ICE to come to every school across the country but especially in deep blue states if we are ever going to reclaim our country for citizen kids” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXXXVI
- 03-29-2017 W: “The GOP must stand by President Trump as if we give in to their constant commands, they will succeed in the ongoing attempted coup they launched the day following the election” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXXXVII
- 03-30-2017 Th: “Immigration Laws are on the side of the American people, all we need is someone with the cojones big enough to enforce them and begin deporting ALL of the illegal aliens in the country” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXXXVIII
- 03-31-2017 F: “If Kern County becomes a sanctuary county for 2nd Amendment rights or seeks to secede from the state to become its own state, count my family and me in” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXXXIX
- 04-01-2017 S: “Why are very few talking about the Evelyn Farkas interview with Mika Brezinski from March 02, 2017, regarding the fact that the Obama administration did indeed spy on the Trump campaign?” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXL
- 04-02-2017 Su: “We talk about Ronald Reagan, the Falklands War, the Soviet Union, the Cold War, and the FX show ‘The Americans’ as well as WHY communism never works” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXLI
- 09-18-2017 M: “Last November, I bought lock, stock, and barrel everything Donald Trump said about defending the borders and deporting ALL illegal aliens—including the DREAMers—boy, did he deceive us” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCVII
- 09-19-2017 T: “Unlike Michael Sam who lost his career because the LGBTQ community promoted him first as a GAY player before anything else, Colin Kaepernick bears sole responsibility for NOT having a job in the NFL” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCVIII
- 09-20-2017 W: “Hallelujah, it is about time an American president spoke truth to the United Nations General Assembly—Barack Obama lacked the balls and the desire to put the USA first” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCIX
- 09-21-2017 Th: “After watching the illegal aliens disrupt a Nancy Pelosi townhall, the time is NOW for the Dems and the GOP to launch a ‘Night of the Long Knives’ to decapitate the threats endangering our nation” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCX
- 09-22-2017 F: “AG Sessions, time to stop the coup against President Trump—launch investigations into the wrongdoings of Hillary, the Obama Administration, and the Democrats—ASAP!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXI
- 09-23-2017 S: “Whether the Democrats realize it or not, they are crossing a Rubicon of sorts in their flagrant attempt at nullifying the results of the 2016 Election, one from which, they will NEVER recover” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXII
- 09-24-2017 Su: “The Election of 2000 set in motion the animosity between the two major parties, which continues today as the Democrats somehow seek to make 2016 a do-over election” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXIII
- 03-26-2018 M: “Trump got his military spending on Friday but so what- when the Dems win BIG in November, along with impeaching POTUS, they will strip out the increase in military expenditure” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCXC
- 03-27-2018 T: “If President Trump can divert money from the defense allocation to building the border wall for national security, then do so and make Mexico pay for it by taxing money sent out of the country at 80-85-percent” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCXCI
- 03-28-2018 W: “Alas, California wants to secede to protect is slaves, uh, its illegal aliens, that sure sounds like how the Civil War began- once again, the Dems are on the wrong side of history” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCXCII
- 03-29-2018 Th: “As Easter Sunday approaches, we have ample opportunity to reflect on how abortion, rampant perversion, and other forms of societal disruption have placed America in danger and could very well open the door to the Antichrist” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCXCIII
- 03-30-2018 F: “Why is it illegal aliens such as New York attorney Cesar Vargas are immune from immigration laws? Deport the SOB NOW and others like him!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCXCIV
- 03-31-2018 S: “Every day, more and more Californians stand up to the criminal regime ruling us from Sacramento and it means fighting a guerilla war of sorts to stop them, then so be it” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCXCV
- 04-01-2018 Easter Su: “I offer you ten points today, which show the liberal Democrats for the frauds they are and why all good people must unite to stop them” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCXCVI
- 09-03-2018 M: “We revisit my points from earlier this year in which, I laid out the agenda of the left-wing, liberal Democrats and they continue proving me right!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLI
- 09-04-2018 T: “Having nothing but hate to offer the American people in November, the Democrats and their RINO allies are going to send MORE pro-Trump Republicans into electoral offices at all levels of government” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLII
- 09-05-2018 W: “The Donald Trump-John McCain feud is well-known; however, the now 45th President did not fire the first shot, the Arizona senator did and in so doing demonstrated his pettiness and inability to forgive” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLIII
- 09-06-2018 Th: “When it comes to Supreme Court nominations, Democrats and Republicans play by two sets of rules and in the case of the confirmation hearings for Brett Kavanaugh, the Dems delaying tactics are on full display” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLIV
- 09-07-2018 F: “Laugh all you want, I believe God chose Donald Trump in the same way He chose other flawed individuals to do His bidding, not because they were moral but because they could get the job done” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLV
- 09-08-2018 S: “Since the days of Richard M. Nixon, the liberal Democrats’ playbook when it comes to Republican presidents is destroy-destroy-destroy using all means available” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLVI
- 09-09-2018 Su: “My take: Cory Booker will get nowhere near the Democratic Party’s 2020 presidential nomination and the NY Times story is a false flag story designed to drive a wedge between POTUS and his administration” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLVII
- 03-04-2019 M: “Like it or not, Kim Jong Un is smart enough to know the history of United States foreign policy, both with the Native Americans and with Middle Eastern dictators to know that if he gives up his nukes he is committing a fatal mistake” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXXXIII
- 03-05-2019 T: “Democrats believe continual investigations of Donald Trump are going to help them win BIG in 2020; I disagree, I believe they are setting the stage for a resounding defeat and here is why” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXXXIV
- 03-06-2019 W: “We’ve only just begun and there’s a whole lotta losers seeking the 2020 standard of the Democratic Party, which means more cannon fodder for President Donald J. Trump is on the way” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXXXV
- 03-07-2019 Th: “Millions of Americans haven’t a clue as to how close we have come to watching a successful coup against a president who won by the rules; Bill Barr, it’s time to begin charging people with TREASON!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXXXVI
- 03-08-2019 F: “With Google Plus leaving many of its users without a massive social media platform, rather than wither on the vine and disappearing, we may be undergoing changes” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXXXVII
- 03-09-2019 S:
- 03-10-2019 Su:
THE AICP-END BLOGPOSTS OF CHEF ELVIN C. MCCARDLE 2015-2019:
- 05-06-2015 W: “Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part Thirty-Six: Chef Elvin arrives to do his Stint at the AICP-END Blog promoting Beverly Carrick Artworks but First, some Words about the Crap taking place in Baltimore, Maryland—Frigging Democrats!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part XLV
- 03-02-2016 W: “Judging by the Polls rolling in at the Time of this Writing, Hillary and the Donald won BIG in Super Tuesday Voting; however, if People waited until Election Day instead of Early Voting, could the Results have been different?” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part LXXXVII
- 08-31-2016 W: “What would possess some Ignoramus to call the Carrick Family and see if the Family will buy back a Painting their Grandpa or their Nana once proudly owned—must be Democrat Voters!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXII
- 03-29-2017 W: “Beverly Carrick and her exquisite art go glove-in-hand with fine dining as wine tasting and poetry do, which should be good enough reason for you to join us every single week!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXLII
- 09-20-2017 W: “Does anyone believe the corpulent, pus-filled toadstool in charge of North Korea would ever own a Beverly Carrick original? No, of course not, it requires both a belief in God and the possession of an untainted soul” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CLXVII
- 03-28-2018 W: “Our blog is a sanctuary for law, order, the American way, and Beverly Carrick oil paintings and not for the crooked Democrats destroying a once-magnificent state: California” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXCIV
- 09-05-2018 W: “John McCain was never a true Republican despite what his benefactors, fans, and allies say; he and others like him would have been more at home in the Democratic Party, the party of illegal aliens” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CCXVII
- 03-06-2019 W: “Is Google Plus closing because of costs and low usership or is Sundar Pichai shuttering it in the hopes of helping Democrats win the White House, which they failed at doing the last time around?” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CCXLIII
FRIDAY, MARCH 08, 2019
EDITORIAL STAFF AND BOARD OF DIRECTORS:
President: Alvin T. Woliztnikistein
Executive Vice President: Stinkbug
Publisher: Roland Carl Davis
Assistant Publisher: Moses Scharbug III
Editor-in-Chief: Edward Fitzgerald Carlton
Assistant and Photographic Editor: Chef Alana Houzenfogel
Mail Room: Jane Lee Tarzana (direct all mail here).
Proofreader: Amos Mosby Caruthers
Amazon.com Liaison: Eleanor Grabski.
Board of Directors: Garfield H. Johnson (Retired), Alvin T. Woliztnikistein, B. H. “BC” Cznystekinki, Elmer K. “the Hooter” Hootenstein, Gervais Krinkelmeier, Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara, James “Jimmy” Hall, James, “JT” Tobiason, Kilgore Randalini, Lilah Paulikovich, Murph MacDougal, and Olaf Bologolo,
WE SUPPORT THE NATIONAL RIFLE ASSOCIATION