Chef Elvin C. McCardle
The AICP-END Blog
PO Box 20669
Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669
Business Phone: 661-374-1430
JUST THE FACTS- WORDPRESS
THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY COMMENTARY-OPINION-SPORTS-FOOD SERVICE FOR TUESDAY, MARCH 05, 2019 BY CHEF ELVIN C. MCCARDLE
“Just the Facts: Democrats believe continual investigations of Donald Trump are going to help them win BIG in 2020; I disagree, I believe they are setting the stage for a resounding defeat and here is why” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle
WINTER SESSION 2019
BLOG POST #3,047 AT THE AICP-END
610 DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2020
Russian collusion is a done deal- so why does Bobby Mueller soldier on? Answer: the man is a bought-and-paid-for hack
Ventura, CA, 03-05-2019 Tuesday: First, I would like to offer prayers for our fellow Americans hammered by the tornadoes that swept across Alabama this past weekend. How horrible. We here in California live with the threat of a major earthquake hitting every day and I must say, we have been lucky because we have not been laid low but the pragmatic among us believe that when we do get hit, it is going to be a humongous one as we have been lucky for a long, long time.
The Democrats have abandoned their Russian collusion campaign to nullify the 2016 Presidential Election because there is no ‘there, there.’ It has been clear to most Americans that this has been a deep sea fishing expedition, one in which, the Mueller crew went out to sea with no intention of returning to shore until they discovered the Megalodon, their monster prehistoric shark, their white whale, their bogus heretofore unknown monster of the deep.
I think the Mueller crew could be out there for decades seeing as how Megalodon is a fable, a fairy tale told to little kids around beach bonfires to give them a fright. If the Russians did provide aid to Donald Trump to win the election, if he took it, he has turned around and severely bitten the hand that supposedly has fed him. Vladimir Putin must be smarting because everything the 45th president has done has been anti-Russia from the start, so go figure.
One would think that common sense and self-awareness would stop the belligerent boy scout from continuing this fraud, this charade, one would think he would look in the mirror in the morning, staring at his ugly mug reflecting back upon him and wondering, “What the f**k am I doing here? This is not right. This is not just. I no longer am the beloved ‘boy scout,’ the Marine rifleman who served with valor at the height of the Vietnam War, I am now a scumbag doing the bidding of a party that has gone insane.”
The Democrats understand that it appears that little to nothing is going to come from this phony ‘investigation’ and so have initiated five-dozen or so individual investigations into all-things “Donald J. Trump.” I think a lesser man would be overcome and would step down but not this guy; this man is a scrapper and I suspect that no matter how much the Democrats dig into his background, they will turn up little to nothing of value.
The question about all of this is will the Democrats suffer at the hands of the voters in 2020? I think so because common sense tells us that they should. Like the Republicans who always seem NEVER to hear the cries of their voters to do the things they want, so, too, are the Democrats oblivious to the pleas of the American people.
If they were, Jerrold Nadler would not be issuing subpoenas to everyone under the sun as are his fellow Democrats on the various other committees. Oh, I know they believe in ‘oversight’ and that the Republicans used the same zeal when Barack Obama was president and Hillary his secretary/former-secretary of state.
Barack Obama was doing all manner of questionable things, diverting money collected from fines to various left-wing liberal groups, collecting and sending pallets of cash to the Iranian mullahs, down on their faces in praise of their comic book god, Allah, babbling “Death to America, death to Israel” on a daily basis.
President Obama and his original attorney-general, Eric Holder, sent numerous military-grade firearms to Mexican cartels south of the border, ostensibly to monitor their eventual destination point, arms that killed thousands of Mexicans as well as a U.S. Border Patrol agent and a DEA officer. Nothing to see there, right?
The Obama administration made war on the American fossil fuel industry, hammering the coal industry so bad that many companies closed their doors and went belly-up, which was insane because we are the Saudi Arabia of coal, especially high-quality anthracite and bituminous coal. Despite what liberals say, coal is as cleansable as is oil and natural gas so why should we leave it in the ground in favor of wind and solar?
Back to the war on Donald J. Trump, this is what I would love to see him do: compile dossiers on every sitting member of Congress, Republican, Democrat, and socialist alike, and show their wealth for what it is. There is no way on the salaries these people make on an annual basis to turn average middle-class citizens into multi-millionaires while serving in the employ of the people.
Sure, some come to Congress wealthy but most of them compile vast wealth from engaging in insider trading, which for them is not illegal, and with prior knowledge of future decisions are able to invest in land that the government is going to buy to install pipelines or other infrastructure. This is how former Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid attained great wealth.
Needless to say, everyone knows the Clintons amassed major wealth by trading on the former president’s office, on their so-called ‘charities,’ phony trusts, foundations, and other slimy entities with which to peddle influence and collect astounding ‘donations.’ Since losing in 2016, the money flowing into the Clinton coffers has fallen off dramatically, which tells everyone all they need to know.
Politics is a dirty, devious business but President Trump came to the office wealthy and the Democrats believe he attained it via crooked means, like THEY have. I would not worry about Mr. Trump, I think by the time the Dems hang up their ‘get-Trump schemes,’ he will be smelling like a rose and they will be devastated at the ballot box.
I will see you tomorrow, at both blogs. Until then,
Elvin C. McCardle
Elvin C. McCardle
American Culinary Federation, Inc., CWC
I began my career working as a busboy in 1963, move to washing pots in 1965, became a chef’s apprentice in 1969 and have been a career professional ever since. I am still involved in professional foodservice as a consultant for food and beverage professionals. Like everyone else who writes for the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, Bakersfield, California, street artist and graffiti guru, Simone, has done cartoon caricatures of me, which is my personal photo now. We must keep our personal identities confidential as in this world of political animosity and the fact that we own restaurants, which are dependent upon public visitation, has forced us to journey down this road. We hope you understand. Thank you.
Chef Elvin C. McCardle writes from Ventura, CA.
Chef Elvin C. McCardle is now a Conservative Republican
Contact me at the following address: elvinC8459mccardle@hotmail.com
CHEF ELVIN C. MCCARDLE
END COMMENTARY 03-05-2019
COPYRIGHT © 2019 BY MHB PRODUCTIONS
WORD COUNT: 986
03-05-2019 Tuesday—Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXXXIV: “Democrats believe continual investigations of Donald Trump are going to help them win BIG in 2020; I disagree, I believe they are setting the stage for a resounding defeat and here is why” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
HOW TO CONTACT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY: Write us at PO Box 20669, Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669 or call us at (661) 374-1430 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. PST weekdays and weekends, well, take your chances. You can also email us by contacting the author of the week using his or her email address, which we provide beneath their personal information.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 03-04-2019, all rights reserved.
McCardle, Elvin C. “Democrats believe continual investigations of Donald Trump are going to help them win BIG in 2020; I disagree, I believe they are setting the stage for a resounding defeat and here is why.” Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXXXIV
Edward “Eddie” Fitzgerald Carlton edited and rewrote the blog post today.
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY’S FACEBOOK PAGE—THIS IS WHERE YOU CAN SEE THE ALBUM OF THE DAY, THE BEVERLY CARRICK PAINTING OF THE DAY, AND THE POLITICAL CARTOON OF THE DAY PLUS ALL SORTS OF COMMENTARY!
PLEASE VISIT THE GREAT FACEBOOK PAGE OF AMERICA’S TOP ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK, SO YOU CAN SHARE COMMENTS AND FEELINGS ABOUT THE LIFE OF THIS AMAZING ARTIST. THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER LIKE SHE, WE MOURN HER DEATH, WHICH OCCURRED IN NOVEMBER 2012. GOD REST AND BLESS HER SOUL!
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AICP-END BLOG WHERE WE PROMOTE THE ARTWORKS OF AMERICA’S GREATEST ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK. WE ALSO PROMOTE MUSIC THERE THAT WE HAVE NOT PRESENTED AT THE MAIN BLOG SO PLEASE GO OVER THERE AND SEE WHAT WE HAVE FOR YOU—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID!
VISIT BEVERLY CARRICK.COM TO SEE WHAT PAINTINGS ARE AVAILABLE FOR YOU TO PURCHASE—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID. THERE, YOU WILL FIND MANY GORGEOUS PAINTINGS, SOME OF WHICH MAY STILL BE THERE FOR YOU TO ADD TO YOUR GROWING COLLECTION OF ARTWORKS.
KEEP READING THE ELEMENTARY NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST OF CULINARY POLITICS!
READ THE ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST NEWS, POLITICAL COMMENTARY, SPORTS, FOOD SERVICE, HOTEL, AND RESTAURANT BUSINESS, THE END TIMES, THE END OF DAYS, THE APOCALYPSE, ARMAGEDDON, AND WHATEVER ELSE HAPPENS TO POP UP!
Elvin C. McCardle, Political Topics and Essays, Queen, Democratic Party ‘Get-Trump’ Schemes, Donald Trump, Jerrold Nadler, Bill and Hillary Clinton, Robert S. Mueller III, Barack Obama, Eric Holder,
TODAY IN HISTORY—MARCH 05, 2019:
Soviet Leader Josef Stalin; President Andrew Johnson; Blossom Toes featuring Kevin Westlake, Dire Straits featuring Alan Clark, Elvis Presley, Herb Alpert and the Tijuana Brass featuring Bob Edmondson, and the Jefferson Starship featuring Grace Slick:
- 1179: Third Lateran Council opens in Rome.
- 1461: During the War of the Roses, the Duke of York deposed King Henry VI.
- 1496: English King Henry VII hands John Cabot a commission to explore for new lands.
- 1558: Francisco Fernandez introduces the smoking of tobacco to the Europeans.
- 1623: Virginia enacts the first alcohol temperance act in the 13 colonies.
- 1624: In Virginia, legislation passed that exempted the upper class from public whippings for offenses serious enough to receive such a punishment.
- 1770: Taunted by a crowd of colonists, British troops opened fire upon them killing five and wounding others leading to the event that Americans would know as the Boston Massacre.
- 1795: The Treaty of Basel-Prussia ends war with France.
- 1821: James Monroe is the first president inaugurated on March 05 because the normal day, the 04th, was a Sunday.
- 1836: Samuel Colt manufactures his first pistol, the .34-caliber “Texas” model.
- 1842: A Mexican force consisting of 500 men under the command of Rafael Vasquez invaded Texas for the first time since the revolution. They briefly occupied San Antonio but under threat of the Texans wiping them out, they soon crossed back across the Rio Grande seeking refuge in their home country.
- 1845: The U.S. Congress appropriates $30,000 to ship camels to the U.S. for an experiment is using them with the military in the West.
- 1849: Zachary Taylor undergoes inauguration as the 12th president of the United States.
- 1867: An abortive Fenian uprising against English rule took place in Ireland on this date.
- 1868: Organized into a court of impeachment, the Senate deliberated charges against American President Andrew Johnson whom the Senate later acquitted by ONE vote. Meanwhile, C. H. Gould patents the stapler.
- 1872: George Westinghouse patented the air brake on this date.
- 1877: Rutherford B. Hayes is inaugurated as the 19th president of the United States.
- 1896: The Italian governor of Eritrea, General Baldisseri, reaches Massawa after heavy fighting against native troops.
- 1901: Germany and Great Britain commenced negotiations on this date with the idea of forming an alliance.
- 1910: In Philadelphia, 60,000 people left their jobs to show support for striking transit workers.
- 1912: The Italians become the first nation to use dirigibles for military purposes. They used them for reconnaissance flights behind Turkish lines west of Tripoli in their effort to drive the Ottomans out of North Africa.
- 1918: The Soviets moved the capital of Russia from Petrograd to Moscow.
- 1922: “Annie Oakley” (Phoebe Ann Moses) broke all existing records for women’s trap shooting by hitting 98 out of 100 targets.
- 1923: The states of Montana and Nevada enacted old-age pension laws on this date in history.
- 1924: Frank Caruana of Buffalo, New York, became the first bowler to roll two perfect games in a row.
- 1927: One-thousand U.S. Marines land in China to protect American property.
- 1933: In German parliamentary elections, the Nazi Party won 44-percent of the vote and then joined with a conservative nationalist party in order to attain a slim majority in the Reichstag. Meanwhile, President Franklin Delano Roosevelt ordered a four-day bank holiday in order to stop concerned citizens from withdrawing copious amounts of money from banks and stopping potential bank crashes.
- 1934: In Amarillo, Texas, citizens celebrated the first Mother’s-in-Law Day in the nation.
- 1935: Future longtime trombonist with Herb Alpert and the Tijuana Brass- Bob Edmondson- is born on this date.
- 1942: Japanese troops march into Batavia, Indonesia.
- 1943: Germany called 15- and 16-year-olds for military service due to war losses.
- 1946: Former Prime Minister Winston Churchill delivered his “Iron Curtain” speech at Westminster College in Fulton, Missouri.
- 1947: Kevin Westlake, future drummer with the psychedelic British rock band, Blossom Toes, was born in England on this date.
- 1952: Future keyboardist/vocalist with the British rock band, Dire Straits (1980-1995)—Alan Clark—is born in Great Britain on this date.
- 1953: After three decades in power, Soviet dictator Josef Stalin finally died; meanwhile, composer Sergei Prokofiev passed away in Moscow at age 61.
- 1956: The Supreme Court affirmed the ban on segregation in public schools.
- 1959: The United States and Iran sign a mutual economic-defense treaty.
- 1960: Elvis Presley ends his two-year hitch in the U.S. Army.
- 1963: Country music performers Patsy Cline, Cowboy Copos, and Hawkshaw Hawkins, as well as pilot and Cline, manager, Randy Hughes, died when their plane, a Piper Comanche, crashed near Camden, Tennessee.
- 1964: Due to mass social upheaval, the government of Ceylon proclaims a state of emergency on this date.
- 1965: Ernie Terrell beats Eddie Machen in the 15th round to win the heavyweight boxing title of the world.
- 1970: A nuclear non-proliferation treaty went into effect after 43 nations ratified it.
- 1971: British rock band, Led Zeppelin, performs “Stairway to Heaven” on stage for the first time at Ulster Hall, Belfast, Northern Ireland.
- 1979: Flying past Jupiter, NASA’s Voyager I Space Probe sent back pictures of the great planet and its many moons.
- 1981: The U.S. government gives the city of Atlanta $1 million to aid in the hunt for the serial murderer of young black men and boys.
- 1984: The U.S. accuses Iraq of using poisonous gas against the Iranians during the Iran-Iraq War. Meanwhile, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that cities had the right to display the Nativity scene as part of their Christmas display.
- 1991: Iraq renounces its annexation of neighboring Kuwait.
- 1994: Grace Slick, singer of the Jefferson Starship suffers arrest for pointing a gun at a police officer.
- 1995: The graves of Czar Nicholas and his family turn up in St. Petersburg, Russia.
- 2011: In Libya at the Battle of Aaliyah, rebels beat back government troops trying to force their way into the city. In Saudi Arabia, the government bans all demonstrations because of problems taking place in the eastern part of the country.
- 2012: The U.S. requests New Zealand extradite Kim Dotcom and three of his MegaUpload associates, forcing them to face charges for breaching copyright.
- 2013: In Venezuela, President Hugo Chavez dies in office from cancer at age 58—good riddance to a communist piece of dog shit.
- 2014: The U.S. Supreme Court rules that whistleblower protection under the Sarbanes-Oxley Act extends to private employees working for public companies under contract.
- 2015: According to Brainy History, the doctors release the last Ebola patient in Liberia, a 58-year-old English teacher from their care, which leads the World Health Organization to declare the nation ‘Ebola free’ if no new cases of the virus emerge in the next 42 days.
“Democrats believe continual investigations of Donald Trump are going to help them win BIG in 2020; I disagree, I believe they are setting the stage for a resounding defeat and here is why” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, Kevin Westlake, Blossom Toes, Dire Straits, Alan Clark, President Andrew Johnson, Josef Stalin, Elvis Presley, Grace Slick, The Jefferson Starship, Herb Alpert and the Tijuana Brass, Bob Edmondson, Elvin C. McCardle, Political Topics and Essays, Queen, Democratic Party ‘Get-Trump’ Schemes, Donald Trump, Jerrold Nadler, Bill and Hillary Clinton, Robert S. Mueller III, Barack Obama, Eric Holder, Iran, Death-to-America-death-to-Israel, Members of Congress’ propensity to amass Wealth, Megalodon,
Please join us at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, the place where we cover the topics of the day as well as professional food service, Beverly Carrick original artworks, and discussions on music, pop culture, and anything else that comes up over the course of a day!
As always, we thank the good folks at Brainy History for doing the demanding work of compiling historical happenings, dates, and everything else by which at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day publish a blog that draws readers from all over the world! Thank you and God bless you for doing this particularly important work!
CHEF ELVIN C. MCCARDLE’S BLOGPOSTS 2011-2019:
- 03-24-2011 Th: “Appetizers Index, Part VIII: We have a New Chef for you today, Chef Elvin C. McCardle and he shows us how to make Stuffed Bombay Mushrooms and talks about the encroaching Tide of Socialism in this Nation and how we must defeat it!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle
- 03-25-2011 F: “Appetizers Index, Part IX: after discussing the ongoing Turmoil in the Middle East and how President Obama seems to favor the Jihadists, Chef Elvin shows the Readership how to make a Superb Dungeness Crab Cocktail!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle
- 06-16-2011 Th: “Hawaiian and Polynesian Recipes, Part VI—Chinese Orange Beef” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 07-07-2011 Th: “The Salad Chef Speaks, Part V—a Selection of Different Salad Dressings that can be easily made at Home” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 07-27-2011 W: “Soup Seminar, Part VII—Lecture on the Soup-master’s Position, Part 1” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 07-28-2011 Th: “Soup Seminar, Part VIII—Lecture on the Soup-master’s Position, Part 2” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 07-29-2011 F: “Soup Seminar, Part IX: Elvin P. McCardle’s Chicken Gumbo—Much-Beloved Soup from Chef McCardle’s Youth First on Today’s List” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 07-30-2011 S: “Soup Seminar, Part X: Cabbage Soup and Red Cabbage Soup—Two Excellent Soups to add to your Repertoire” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 07-31-2011 Su: “Soup Seminar, Part XI: Shrimp Gumbo #1—a Southern Classic from Ventura Beach, California” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 01-02-2012 M: “Soup Seminar, Part XX: Ventura Beach Minestrone Soup—a Tasty Delight from the Central California Coast” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 01-03-2012 T: “Soup Seminar, Part XXI: Green Bean Chowder—a wonderful and profitable Way to clean out the Icebox” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 01-04-2012 W: “Soup Seminar, Part XXII: Pinto Bean Soup—an Effective Way to utilize Leftovers from Mexican Night” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 01-05-2012 Th: “Soup Seminar, Part XXIII: Ventura Beach Clam Chowder—the Best you’ve ever had” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 01-06-2012 F: “Soup Seminar, Part XXIV: Hot and Sour Soup—a tasty Treat from the Orient” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 01-07-2012 S: “Soup Seminar, Part XXV: Mexican Tomato-Rice Soup—the Perfect Accompaniment for Mexican Night” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 01-08-2012 Su: “Soup Seminar, Part XXVI: Cauliflower-Cheddar Soup—a Flavorful Combination of Cauliflower and Cheddar Cheese” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 06-11-2012 M: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part XLVIII: Seared Tenderloin of Beef topped with Portobello Mushroom Ragu and served with Potato Pancakes and Grilled Asparagus—Country Club Cuisine at its ultimate Best!” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 06-12-2012 T: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part XLIX: One of the Best Seafood-Ravioli Dishes ever—Lobster Raviolis with Smoked Salmon, Shrimp, and Crab—too Delicious to Describe!” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 06-13-2012 W: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part L: Fresh Cajun Catfish with Mixed Greens and Roasted Red Pepper and Cilantro Aioli—a Mouth-watering Way to serve an Old Favorite” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 06-14-2012 Th: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part LI: Prime Corn-fed Iowa Ribeye Steaks topped with Crispy-fried Onions and Maytag Bleu Cheese plus a Port-Glazed Shallot and Shitake Mushroom Sauce—Country Club-dining at its ultimate best!” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 06-15-2012 F: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part LII: Pan-Roasted Chicken Breast with Dungeness Crabmeat and Havarti-Dill Sauce—man, it doesn’t come any better than this!” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 06-16-2012 S: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part LIII: Veal Morganu—one of the Modern Classics to have come from the 1990’s—tender Veal topped with Marinara and Asiago Cheese Sauces served atop Linguine and accompanied by Buttered Broccoli and Carrots” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 06-17-2012 Su: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part LIV: A Variation on one of the Greatest Recipes of All-Time—Pork Cutlets ala Normande—indescribably Delicious!” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 01-28-2013 M: “Kitchen Nobility—the Saucier, Part XIX: Chef McCardle returns to the Fold and takes up a Category not seen at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day since June 2011: Sauces!” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 01-29-2013 T: “Kitchen Nobility—the Saucier, Part XX: Chef McCardle presents a Barbeque Sauce we’ve seen before: Barbeque Sauce I, Chef Fabian’s Way, perhaps the Best we’ve ever seen and in an Institutional Size, too!” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 01-30-2013 W: “Kitchen Nobility—the Saucier, Part XXI: Our Institutional-sized Barbeque Sauce Recipe for Today is Barbeque Sauce III—Chef Arturo’s Personal BBQ Sauce, the easiest in our Repertoire!” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 01-31-2013 Th: “Kitchen Nobility—the Saucier, Part XXII: Our Institutional-sized Barbeque Sauce Recipe for Today is Barbeque Sauce IV—Chef Rudy’s One-and-Only BBQ Sauce, made by a Filipino Black Hat Chef!” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 02-01-2013 F: “Kitchen Nobility—the Saucier, Part XXIII: Our Institutional-Sized Barbeque Sauce for Today is Barbeque Sauce V—Chef Henry Gutierrez’s personal BBQ Sauce, a Classic from the 1970’s Bakersfield Hilton Inn—phenomenally Delicious!” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 02-02-2013 S: “Kitchen Nobility—the Saucier, Part XXIV: Today’s Barbeque Sauce (in an Institutional-Size, no less!) Is the Stockdale Country Club’s “Secret” Barbeque Sauce, never shared with the American People until now!” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 02-03-2013 Su: “Kitchen Nobility—the Saucier, Part XXV: with No more Barbeque Sauces left for Today, Chef McCardle presents his Institutional-Sized Recipe for Fresh, Homemade Salsa—Amazingly Good!” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 08-26-2013 M: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XCV: Chef McCardle arrives today and commences a Week-Long Seminar on Baking Cookies in Institutional Sizes with today’s offering being Coconut Cookies!” by Chef Elvin C.
- 08-27-2013 T: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XCVI: after bashing his Former Liberal Friends, Chef McCardle shows the Readership how to make Rice Krispies Cookies in an Institutional Size—fit for any Dessert Cart in any Restaurant!” by Chef Elvin C.
- 08-28-2013 W: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XCVII: Chef McCardle unfolds Plans for his new Political Group, HATER (Halt Ammiano’s Transgender Educational Reform bill) and presents his Recipe for Institutional-Sized Oatmeal Cookies!” by Chef Elvin C.
- 08-29-2013 Th: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XCVIII: after bashing California Governor Jerry Brown and High-Speed Rail, Chef McCardle teaches the Readership how to make an Institutional-Sized Batch of Russian Tea Cookies!” by Chef Elvin C.
- 08-30-2013 F: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XCIX: Chef McCardle puts the LGBT Community in its Place then presents the Readership his Amazing, Institutional-Sized Lemon Cookie Recipe—Wow!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle
- 08-31-2013 S: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part C: Chef McCardle addresses the Recent Tragedy in Oklahoma and questions WHY the Media is not in Hot Pursuit of the ‘Apparent Racism’; then, he shows the Readership how to make an Institutional Sized Batch of Peanut Butter Cookies!” by Chef Elvin C.
- 09-01-2013 Su: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part CI: after telling the Republicans in Congress to grow some Balls, Chef McCardle tells the Readership how to make his Fancy Tea Cookies—perfect Cookies for when President Obama is impeached!” by Chef Elvin C.
- 01-20-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Eight: Chef Elvin comes to Town and begins ‘Going to Town’ on the Democrats and the GOP RINOS and begins looking at the Republican Senators at Risk in November—PLUS Thomas Sowell!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 01-21-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Nine: Chef McCardle continues discussing the Republican Senators up for Reelection, goes after the RINOS like Lindsay Graham and John McCain and discusses Governor Christie and ‘Bridgegate’” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 01-22-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Ten—Today’s Topic covers the beginning of a Look at 2016 Democrat Dark Horse Candidate, California Governor Jerry Brown and how he is going to Depose both Chris Christie and Hillary Clinton!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 01-23-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Eleven: The Chef continues his Discussion of the TWO Presumed Candidates for the White House in 2016 and then tells us WHO will really be fighting for the Right to be the Nominees of their Respective Parties!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 01-24-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Twelve: Chef Elvin discusses the Ease with which his Liberal and RINO Buddies have tossed Governor Chris Christie aside over not only Bridgegate but also misspent Funds from Superstorm Sandy—How Sweet It Is!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 01-25-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Thirteen: How we got here, I don’t Know but we tackle the Satanic Temple’s Statue of their ‘Boss’ they want to emplace in Oklahoma City, then consider the Loss of Morality by our Nation, partly because of Unfettered Abortion Rights” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 01-26-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Fourteen: Chef McCardle defends yesterday’s Comments as well as Christianity and hammers the ACLU, Planned Parenthood, the GAY Mafia, the Libs, and all Things Obama—DEAL WITH IT!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 06-23-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Sixty-Two: Chef McCardle briefly discusses the ongoing Debacle in Iraq, the One Obama caused by turning his Back on the Iraqi People, all just to tarnish the name of his predecessor, George W. Bush—sheesh!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 06-24-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Sixty-Three: Chef McCardle continues discussing the Lunacy of allying with the Iranians nothing that the Quds Force is already in Iraq, the group responsible for maiming and murdering Countless Americans around the World!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 06-25-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Sixty-Four: Today, we discuss the Disaster taking Place along the Nation’s Southern Border, the Children’s Crusade, How and Why it must be stopped and WHY Obama won’t—join us today!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 06-26-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Sixty-Five: Chef Elvin revisits the Numerous Obama Scandals, how we need to destroy the Democrats in November and in 2016, then has some Fun with some more Political Cartoons during Summer Session 2014!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 06-27-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Sixty-Six: Chef McCardle alerts the Readership and the World that the Final Two Years Barack Obama has in Office will become Obamagrad for the GOP and the American People if we do NOT begin fighting back NOW!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 06-28-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Sixty-Seven: Chef McCardle continues his Allusion to Obamagrad by discussing what happened to the Axis Troops at Stalingrad, the WW II Battle that turned the Tide of War against the Nazis and their Allies” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 06-29-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Sixty-Eight: Chef McCardle finishes the Week comparing Megalomaniacs who have brought down Entire Nations simply because they behave in a Lawless Manner and notes that We need a Constitutional Convention to make sure that what has happened never happens again!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 08-25-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Twenty-Five: Chef Elvin is Back—Again—and after briefly mentioning ISIS in Iraq launches into the Mess taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri, and how we might be able to fix it!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 08-26-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Twenty-Six: Chef Elvin continues discussing the Sad Events taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri, and compares the Modern-Day Democrat Party to a Dangerous Disease!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 08-27-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Twenty-Seven: as Managers, we have the Duty to listen to and to educate our Employees to understand the Facts of Life—White Cop on Black Youth Violence does not happen all that Much whereas Murders in Chicago do!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 08-28-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Twenty-Eight: if White Cops gun down Black Youths ALL OF THE TIME, how come we only hear about it once in a while? What the Hell is going on here, People?” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 08-29-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Twenty-Nine: up until the Advent of Barack Obama, the Issue of Race was one in Repair and ALL Americans were doing Well; could it be the Mess in the Midwest is something caused by the Obamaists to keep our Eyes off the Border Crisis?” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 08-30-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Thirty: The Democrats are the Main Instigator behind EVERY Race Problem in the United States and we must begin arming up to defend the Nation against the oncoming Revolution!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 08-31-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Thirty-One: is it Time to use both the Neutron Bomb and Napalm against the Islamic Thugs running amuck across Syria, Iraq, and the Rest of the World? We must nip this Islamist Jihad before it destroys us” by Chef Elvin P. McCardle.
- 05-04-2015 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLII: Chef McCardle makes a startling Confession that he no longer believes what happened in Ferguson, Missouri, in the Case of Michael Brown to be an ‘Isolated Incident’” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 05-05-2015 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLIII: The Time has come for the Justice Department to intervene in the Affairs and Policies of EVERY Local and State Police Agency to STOP all further Negative Interactions” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 05-06-2015 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLIV: Chef Elvin continues the Discussion of the latest Civil Uprising in Baltimore, Maryland, and tells the World that Cops have a Fiduciary Duty to those in their Custody” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 05-07-2015 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLV: Chef Elvin switches Gears to discussing the Drought Crisis affecting the State of California and the Loss of Valuable Resources to the growing Illegal Alien Population” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 05-08-2015 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLVI: Elvin has been somewhat MUM on the Issue of Same-Sex Marriage so today, he seeks to rectify that Error by jumping in Feet-First—it ain’t right, People!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 05-09-2015 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLVII: Chef Elvin continues the Discussion of Same-Sex Marriage by discussing his Life, Views, and Outlook of the Future so that People understand Marriage is NOT a Right, but a GIFT given us by Government” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 05-10-2015 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLVIII: Chef Elvin ends the Week criticizing the Democrat Party for transforming the Nation into the Sad State in which, we find it and HOW if we are going to save it, we need to destroy the Dems once and for all” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 02-29-2016 M: “We Professional Chefs have a Sacred Duty to educate our Employees—including the Illegal Ones—so that they can make the RIGHT Choices when it comes to voting for Freedom-Loving Ones and not for Socialists” by Chef E.C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXXX
- 03-01-2016 T: “Welcome to the Super Tuesday Edition of the AICP-END Blog—ALL Candidates have much to lose today and everything to gain so here are the Delegate Counts at Stake and What I, your Host, think” by Chef E.C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXXXI
- 03-02-2016 W: “While People May Love Other Candidates, they end up voting for either Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton all because they believe that they can WIN—that is ALL that now matters in 2016” by Chef E.C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXXXII
- 03-03-2016 Th: “The GOP Debate tonight is going to be a Bloodbath of sorts, yet it seems to me that Donald Trump is the ‘Bermuda Triangle of Politics’; endorse or mess with him and YOU seem to vanish—anyone seen Sarah Palin lately?” by Chef E.C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXXXIII
- 03-04-2016 F: “Governor Romney—a LOSER—now feels that what he has to say about Donald Trump is something the American People want to hear; Romney, GO AWAY, YOU SIR, ARE A LOSER!” by Chef E.C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXXXIV
- 03-05-2016 S: “Farewell Fox News Channel, you made NO Bones about wanting to Destroy Donald Trump at the Thursday Night GOP Debate in Detroit City—I will watch YOU NO MORE!” by Chef E.C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXXXV
- 03-06-2016 Su: “Thanks to Mitt Romney and his Ilk, the Time is NOW to form a Strong Third Party—let us bring back Teddy Roosevelt’s Bull Moose Party—Bull Moose are Fierce Animals and will fight to the DEATH” by Chef E.C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXXXVI
- 08-29-2016 M: “Is it Possible that President Obama used his Influence to get the Saudis to produce Oil at Cheaper and Cheaper Prices, so he can destroy the American Fossil Fuel Industry once and for all?” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXL
- 08-30-2016 T: “While I defend the Right of Colin Kaepernick to speak his Mind, I wish he would keep his Stupid Comments to himself because he embarrasses not only himself, his Parents, and his Teammates, but the Country” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXLI
- 08-31-2016 W: “The American People stand at the Crossroads in the 2016 Elections; to the Left, we see Slavery and Dictatorship whereas to the Right, we see Tough Times but also continued Freedom and Liberty” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXLII
- 09-01-2016 Th: “There is an EFFORTLESS Way to fix the Problem of Illegal Immigration—just enforce the Laws on the Books already and let us NOT pay Farmworkers Overtime Pay because if you like the Costs of Food NOW, you will love it Later” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXLIII
- 09-02-2016 F: “Most Democrats are generally quite Wealthy and the way they obtained their Wealth is through the employment of Illegal Aliens in as Many Job Positions as they can put them—this is NOT right” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXLIV
- 09-03-2016 S: “Mexico and the United States need one another, and Donald Trump is the one to make things right with BOTH the American and Mexican Peoples by getting the Southern Border under Control—VOTE TRUMP!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXLV
- 09-04-2016 Su: “The People of Mexico and the United States share a Long History together and although marred by Poor Relations at Various Times, we have more in Common than we do NOT—Donald Trump can make BOTH Nations Great again!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXLVI
- 03-27-2017 M: “We voted for Donald Trump, so he would build the border wall, deport the millions of illegal aliens screwing up our country, and drain the swamp” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXXXV
- 03-28-2017 T: “Esther Cepeda is wrong, we need ICE to come to every school across the country but especially in deep blue states if we are ever going to reclaim our country for citizen kids” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXXXVI
- 03-29-2017 W: “The GOP must stand by President Trump as if we give in to their constant commands, they will succeed in the ongoing attempted coup they launched the day following the election” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXXXVII
- 03-30-2017 Th: “Immigration Laws are on the side of the American people, all we need is someone with the cojones big enough to enforce them and begin deporting ALL of the illegal aliens in the country” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXXXVIII
- 03-31-2017 F: “If Kern County becomes a sanctuary county for 2nd Amendment rights or seeks to secede from the state to become its own state, count my family and me in” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXXXIX
- 04-01-2017 S: “Why are very few talking about the Evelyn Farkas interview with Mika Brezinski from March 02, 2017, regarding the fact that the Obama administration did indeed spy on the Trump campaign?” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXL
- 04-02-2017 Su: “We talk about Ronald Reagan, the Falklands War, the Soviet Union, the Cold War, and the FX show ‘The Americans’ as well as WHY communism never works” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXLI
- 09-18-2017 M: “Last November, I bought lock, stock, and barrel everything Donald Trump said about defending the borders and deporting ALL illegal aliens—including the DREAMers—boy, did he deceive us” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCVII
- 09-19-2017 T: “Unlike Michael Sam who lost his career because the LGBTQ community promoted him first as a GAY player before anything else, Colin Kaepernick bears sole responsibility for NOT having a job in the NFL” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCVIII
- 09-20-2017 W: “Hallelujah, it is about time an American president spoke truth to the United Nations General Assembly—Barack Obama lacked the balls and the desire to put the USA first” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCIX
- 09-21-2017 Th: “After watching the illegal aliens disrupt a Nancy Pelosi townhall, the time is NOW for the Dems and the GOP to launch a ‘Night of the Long Knives’ to decapitate the threats endangering our nation” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCX
- 09-22-2017 F: “AG Sessions, time to stop the coup against President Trump—launch investigations into the wrongdoings of Hillary, the Obama Administration, and the Democrats—ASAP!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXI
- 09-23-2017 S: “Whether the Democrats realize it or not, they are crossing a Rubicon of sorts in their flagrant attempt at nullifying the results of the 2016 Election, one from which, they will NEVER recover” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXII
- 09-24-2017 Su: “The Election of 2000 set in motion the animosity between the two major parties, which continues today as the Democrats somehow seek to make 2016 a do-over election” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXIII
- 03-26-2018 M: “Trump got his military spending on Friday but so what- when the Dems win BIG in November, along with impeaching POTUS, they will strip out the increase in military expenditure” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCXC
- 03-27-2018 T: “If President Trump can divert money from the defense allocation to building the border wall for national security, then do so and make Mexico pay for it by taxing money sent out of the country at 80-85-percent” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCXCI
- 03-28-2018 W: “Alas, California wants to secede to protect is slaves, uh, its illegal aliens, that sure sounds like how the Civil War began- once again, the Dems are on the wrong side of history” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCXCII
- 03-29-2018 Th: “As Easter Sunday approaches, we have ample opportunity to reflect on how abortion, rampant perversion, and other forms of societal disruption have placed America in danger and could very well open the door to the Antichrist” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCXCIII
- 03-30-2018 F: “Why is it illegal aliens such as New York attorney Cesar Vargas are immune from immigration laws? Deport the SOB NOW and others like him!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCXCIV
- 03-31-2018 S: “Every day, more and more Californians stand up to the criminal regime ruling us from Sacramento and it means fighting a guerilla war of sorts to stop them, then so be it” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCXCV
- 04-01-2018 Easter Su: “I offer you ten points today, which show the liberal Democrats for the frauds they are and why all good people must unite to stop them” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCXCVI
- 09-03-2018 M: “We revisit my points from earlier this year in which, I laid out the agenda of the left-wing, liberal Democrats and they continue proving me right!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLI
- 09-04-2018 T: “Having nothing but hate to offer the American people in November, the Democrats and their RINO allies are going to send MORE pro-Trump Republicans into electoral offices at all levels of government” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLII
- 09-05-2018 W: “The Donald Trump-John McCain feud is well-known; however, the now 45th President did not fire the first shot, the Arizona senator did and in so doing demonstrated his pettiness and inability to forgive” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLIII
- 09-06-2018 Th: “When it comes to Supreme Court nominations, Democrats and Republicans play by two sets of rules and in the case of the confirmation hearings for Brett Kavanaugh, the Dems delaying tactics are on full display” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLIV
- 09-07-2018 F: “Laugh all you want, I believe God chose Donald Trump in the same way He chose other flawed individuals to do His bidding, not because they were moral but because they could get the job done” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLV
- 09-08-2018 S: “Since the days of Richard M. Nixon, the liberal Democrats’ playbook when it comes to Republican presidents is destroy-destroy-destroy using all means available” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLVI
- 09-09-2018 Su: “My take: Cory Booker will get nowhere near the Democratic Party’s 2020 presidential nomination and the NY Times story is a false flag story designed to drive a wedge between POTUS and his administration” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLVII
- 03-04-2019 M: “Like it or not, Kim Jong Un is smart enough to know the history of United States foreign policy, both with the Native Americans and with Middle Eastern dictators to know that if he gives up his nukes he is committing a fatal mistake” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXXXIII
- 03-05-2019 T: “Democrats believe continual investigations of Donald Trump are going to help them win BIG in 2020; I disagree, I believe they are setting the stage for a resounding defeat and here is why” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXXXIV
- 03-06-2019 W:
- 03-07-2019 Th:
- 03-08-2019 F:
- 03-09-2019 S:
- 03-10-2019 Su:
THE AICP-END BLOGPOSTS OF CHEF ELVIN C. MCCARDLE 2015-2019:
- 05-06-2015 W: “Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part Thirty-Six: Chef Elvin arrives to do his Stint at the AICP-END Blog promoting Beverly Carrick Artworks but First, some Words about the Crap taking place in Baltimore, Maryland—Frigging Democrats!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part XLV
- 03-02-2016 W: “Judging by the Polls rolling in at the Time of this Writing, Hillary and the Donald won BIG in Super Tuesday Voting; however, if People waited until Election Day instead of Early Voting, could the Results have been different?” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part LXXXVII
- 08-31-2016 W: “What would possess some Ignoramus to call the Carrick Family and see if the Family will buy back a Painting their Grandpa or their Nana once proudly owned—must be Democrat Voters!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXII
- 03-29-2017 W: “Beverly Carrick and her exquisite art go glove-in-hand with fine dining as wine tasting and poetry do, which should be good enough reason for you to join us every single week!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXLII
- 09-20-2017 W: “Does anyone believe the corpulent, pus-filled toadstool in charge of North Korea would ever own a Beverly Carrick original? No, of course not, it requires both a belief in God and the possession of an untainted soul” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CLXVII
- 03-28-2018 W: “Our blog is a sanctuary for law, order, the American way, and Beverly Carrick oil paintings and not for the crooked Democrats destroying a once-magnificent state: California” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXCIV
- 09-05-2018 W: “John McCain was never a true Republican despite what his benefactors, fans, and allies say; he and others like him would have been more at home in the Democratic Party, the party of illegal aliens” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CCXVII
- 03-06-2019 W: “Is Google Plus closing because of costs and low usership or is Sundar Pichai shuttering it in the hopes of helping Democrats win the White House, which they failed at doing the last time around?” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CCXLIII
TUESDAY, MARCH 05, 2019
EDITORIAL STAFF AND BOARD OF DIRECTORS:
President: Alvin T. Woliztnikistein
Executive Vice President: Stinkbug
Publisher: Roland Carl Davis
Assistant Publisher: Moses Scharbug III
Editor-in-Chief: Edward Fitzgerald Carlton
Assistant and Photographic Editor: Chef Alana Houzenfogel
Mail Room: Jane Lee Tarzana (direct all mail here).
Proofreader: Amos Mosby Caruthers
Amazon.com Liaison: Eleanor Grabski.
Board of Directors: Garfield H. Johnson (Retired), Alvin T. Woliztnikistein, B. H. “BC” Cznystekinki, Elmer K. “the Hooter” Hootenstein, Gervais Krinkelmeier, Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara, James “Jimmy” Hall, James, “JT” Tobiason, Kilgore Randalini, Lilah Paulikovich, Murph MacDougal, and Olaf Bologolo,
WE SUPPORT THE NATIONAL RIFLE ASSOCIATION
JUST THE FACTS- WORDPRESS
THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY COMMENTARY-OPINION-SPORTS-FOOD SERVICE FOR TUESDAY, MARCH 05, 2019 BY CHEF ELVIN C. MCCARDLE