Chef Cheryl La Tigre
The AICP-END Blog
PO Box 20669
Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669
Business Phone: 661-374-1430
JUST THE FACTS- WORDPRESS
THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY COMMENTARY-OPINION-SPORTS-FOOD SERVICE FOR THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 28, 2019 BY CHEF CHERYL LA TIGRE
“Just the Facts: instead of abortion being- in Bill Clinton’s words- ‘safe, legal, and rare,’ it now seems to be the number one method of ‘birth control,’ especially among Democrats, something I simply cannot support” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre
WINTER SESSION 2019
BLOG POST #3,042 AT THE AICP-END
615 DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2020
Lalo and I are among the growing number of Americans who oppose abortion at all times and for all reasons other than to save the mother’s life
Honolulu, HI, 02-28-2019 Thursday: One of the things that gives me grief is how the Democratic Party has become the Party of Death. There is NO other way to couch what I am saying, in aromatic, flowery terms, no way to cover up a pile of crap with fresh guava buttercream frosting, throw some sprinkles on it, adorn it with fresh fruit and candied swirls, and then present it to the guests saying “Yum-yum.”
Mormons believe in the sanctity of human life, that ALL life, the deformed, the mentally ill, even the murderer sentenced to die is worthy of salvation, worthy of life, and deserves to be treated as such. Yet, younger Democrats, especially in New York and in Virginia, all seem to believe that abortion ‘cures an illness,’ that ripping a baby apart in the womb to sell it for body parts is okay, and that once that baby lies on the birthing table in need of love, affection, and human comfort and instead receives a scalpel jab to the back of the neck is fine, what the heck- where have we as a society gone wrong?
My hubby and I have been Democrats since we graduated college and entered the world of professional food service. We believe in the ideals the party once practiced but now have some troubling doubts as to what direction the party is going and what is happening to the younger, indoctrinated members who seem to believe DEATH is wonderful. Where have we gone wrong?
As mentioned in yesterday’s post, there is much to learn from history and the history of the old Soviet Union and/or Nazi Germany is one that resembles more and more where the Democratic Party is going. No longer are we just “Democrats,” many of us who now claim to be “Democratic Socialists,” like AOC or Bernie, someone for whom Lalo and I cast our votes in the 2016 primary elections.
This culture of death that is so celebrated is as if the body politic of the Democratic Party has become corrupted with mass schizophrenia as one Democrat after another seeks to continue pushing the envelope farther and farther down the table of lunacy.
First, Roe v. Wade was the cure, it would allow women to visit health care professionals to terminate unwanted pregnancies. According the Bill Clinton decades after Roe became the law of the land, he said that abortion should be ‘safe, legal, rare’ (with emphasis on the final word). Somehow, the party failed to heed what he said and now abortion- the murder of an infant in the womb (and now upon the table) is some sort of sick sacrament in the church of liberalism.
Never having had an abortion, I cannot speak as to how I might feel had someone raped and impregnated me. However, I also know that instead of millions of babies being made available for adoption, somehow, visiting an abortion practitioner seems to be more preferable than carrying a baby to term and then giving it the gift of life in the arms of a loving, child-needing family.
Planned Parenthood has become the culprit in this Nazi-like story. At some point- as has been made painfully obvious watching the undercover videos taken of abortion providers discussing how much money they can make for a variety of parts and in what conditions, which demonstrates that not only is this barbarism evil but that people become tremendously wealthy engaged in this despicableness. I simply cannot imagine.
Our nation has always bellowed loud and long about human rights abuses in OTHER countries yet in this one, it is A-Okay to pressure women- especially minority women- into terminating an ‘unwanted pregnancy’ by carrying the baby close to or to full term and then allowing the medical professional to make sashimi out of the infant.
We judge nations on how they treat the unborn, the aged, the ill, the mentally deranged/challenged. We judge nations on whether they attempt to care for ALL life or only for a privileged few. Once we journey down the path of infanticide, how soon will it be before the younger, indoctrinated generations begin to look at the REST of us to see whether our lives are worth preserving and/or protecting?
Adolf Hitler was elected by the people of Germany and before becoming absolute dictator of Nazi Germany, he had to ‘sell’ his policies on euthanasia to the German people lest they vote him out in the subsequent election (little did they know).
Many were shocked and appalled by how the regime dispatched the mentally deficient so the government had to move it behind the scenes as they slowly perfected the oncoming Holocaust by using the inmates of insane asylums and in the homes for the physically disabled because the people might have demanded an end to it had it continued in public. History could have gone a different way.
My husband and I are extremely literate, we have a well-stocked library at home. I pulled down a Time-Life Book, “The Nazis” by Robert Edwin Herzstein and went to the section regarding how their euthanasia program came about.
The foundation of the Holocaust began with the murders of the mentally incapable/unfit and the physically deformed/disabled. Upon request from a parent in a letter to Adolf Hitler ‘whether the state could help the parent dispatch a deformed child,’ the Führer took it upon himself to absolve them of any guilt and sent his personal physician Karl Brandt to alleviate the parents of their ‘burden,’ what Nazi semantics called “useless eaters.” (Herzstein: 139)
From this one incident, the Holocaust commenced albeit in a slow, torturous series of baby steps as the Nazis began picking their way through the woods on how the ‘useless’ could be removed and resources better spent. They formed the Reich Committee for Scientific Research of Hereditary and Severe Constitutional Diseases in the opening months of 1939 and from there, Germany began removing its ‘undesirables.’ (Herzstein: 139)
Friends, we will continue this line of discussion tomorrow as I find it extremely important. No person who believes in God, in Jesus Christ, in redemption of the soul, and in the Ten Commandments can condone the horrors of abortion as if we do, our souls are as blackened as those committing these monstrous crimes.
I hope my party is able to sluff off the insanity that has engulfed it on this extremely troubling issue. While I will never surrender my status as a Democrat, I may have difficulties in voting for the nominee of my party if they are steadfast in continuing this barbarity. Abortion must end and I am among the growing number of Americans who oppose this hellishness.
Join me back here tomorrow. We will continue, not on Hawaii time but on West Coast. LOL
Cheryl La Tigre
Cheryl La Tigre
CEC, ACF, Chefs de Cuisine Association of Honolulu, Hawaii
Up-and-coming Bakersfield, California, street artist, Simone, created this cartoonish caricature of me so we can keep our identities on the down low due to increasing threats, Web intrusions and threats, and so we do not lose our professional businesses because of our politics here at the AICP-END Blogs.
That said, I began my career in the early 1970’s when I apprenticed to cook under one of the masters on the Big Island where I was born. I moved to Oahu in the early 1980’s after having worked in both Kona and Hilo, HI, and have been there for most of my professional career.
Moreover, I have also worked on Maui for a few years (1995-1998) and have been on Kauai (2001-2003) before returning to Honolulu. My goal is to prepare the next generation of chefs for the future and to help the underprivileged in their struggle to attain careers in the foodservice industry.
Chef Cheryl La Tigre writes from Honolulu, HI.
Chef Cheryl La Tigre is a proud member of the Democratic Party.
Contact me at the following address: email@example.com
CHEF CHERYL LA TIGRE
END COMMENTARY 02-28-2019
COPYRIGHT © 2019 BY MHB PRODUCTIONS
WORD COUNT: 1,159
02-28-2019 Thursday—Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXXIX: “Instead of abortion being- in Bill Clinton’s words- ‘safe, legal, and rare,’ it now seems to be the number one method of ‘birth control,’ especially among Democrats, something I simply cannot support” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre.
HOW TO CONTACT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY: Write us at PO Box 20669, Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669 or call us at (661) 374-1430 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. PST weekdays and weekends, well, take your chances. You can also email us by contacting the author of the week using his or her email address, which we provide beneath their personal information.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 02-27-2019, all rights reserved.
Herzstein, Robert Edwin. The Nazis. Alexandria, VA: Time-Life Books, 1980, print. Vol. 21 of World War II.
La Tigre, Cheryl. “Instead of abortion being- in Bill Clinton’s words- ‘safe, legal, and rare,’ it now seems to be the number one method of ‘birth control,’ especially among Democrats, something I simply cannot support.” Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXXIX
Edward “Eddie” Fitzgerald Carlton edited and rewrote the blog post today.
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY’S FACEBOOK PAGE—THIS IS WHERE YOU CAN SEE THE ALBUM OF THE DAY, THE BEVERLY CARRICK PAINTING OF THE DAY, AND THE POLITICAL CARTOON OF THE DAY PLUS ALL SORTS OF COMMENTARY!
PLEASE VISIT THE GREAT FACEBOOK PAGE OF AMERICA’S TOP ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK, SO YOU CAN SHARE COMMENTS AND FEELINGS ABOUT THE LIFE OF THIS AMAZING ARTIST. THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER LIKE SHE, WE MOURN HER DEATH, WHICH OCCURRED IN NOVEMBER 2012. GOD REST AND BLESS HER SOUL!
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AICP-END BLOG WHERE WE PROMOTE THE ARTWORKS OF AMERICA’S GREATEST ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK. WE ALSO PROMOTE MUSIC THERE THAT WE HAVE NOT PRESENTED AT THE MAIN BLOG SO PLEASE GO OVER THERE AND SEE WHAT WE HAVE FOR YOU—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID!
VISIT BEVERLY CARRICK.COM TO SEE WHAT PAINTINGS ARE AVAILABLE FOR YOU TO PURCHASE—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID. THERE, YOU WILL FIND MANY GORGEOUS PAINTINGS, SOME OF WHICH MAY STILL BE THERE FOR YOU TO ADD TO YOUR GROWING COLLECTION OF ARTWORKS.
KEEP READING THE ELEMENTARY NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST OF CULINARY POLITICS!
READ THE ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST NEWS, POLITICAL COMMENTARY, SPORTS, FOOD SERVICE, HOTEL, AND RESTAURANT BUSINESS, THE END TIMES, THE END OF DAYS, THE APOCALYPSE, ARMAGEDDON, AND WHATEVER ELSE HAPPENS TO POP UP!
Cheryl La Tigre, Political Topics and Essays, Queen, Democratic Party Politics, Abortion, Planned Parenthood, Democratic Party- Party of Death, Infanticide, Bernie Sanders, Adolf Hitler, Holocaust- the,
TODAY IN HISTORY—FEBRUARY 28, 2019:
Electric Light Orchestra featuring Wilfred Gibson, the Rolling Stones featuring Brian Jones, and Uriah Heep featuring Dave Byron:
- 1066: Westminster Abbey opens to the public.
- 1677: The Dutch take control of the English colony at Suriname.
- 1749: The first edition of author Henry Fielding’s novel, “Tom Jones” goes into publication.
- 1759: Pope Clement XIII allows the printing of the Bible into various languages.
- 1827: The first commercial railroad in the United States, the Baltimore & Ohio (B&O) receives its charter.
- 1844: As the ship was sailing on the Potomac River, a 12-inch gun aboard the USS Princeton exploded and killed Secretary of State Abel P. Upshur, Navy Secretary Thomas W. Gilmer, and several others.
- 1849: The first boatload of gold prospectors arrives in San Francisco from the East Coast. The SS California left New York Harbor on October 06, 1848. It sailed from there around Cape Horn and up to California in a trip that took 4 months and 21 days.
- 1854: At Ripon, Wisconsin, politicians organize the Republican Party. About 50 anti-slavery supporters began the new political group.
- 1859: The Arkansas legislature passes a bill ordering free blacks to choose between returning to slavery and leaving the state in exile.
- 1861: The Federal government creates the territories of Nevada and Colorado.
- 1863: The Union Navy sinks the Confederate raider, CSS Nashville, near Ft. McAllister, Georgia.
- 1885: AT&T (American Telephone and Telegraph) incorporated on this date.
- 1911: President William Howard Taft nominated the first black American to be the assistant attorney general of the United States on this date, William H. Lewis.
- 1917: The AP reports that Mexico and Japan will ally with Germany if the United States enters World War I.
- 1922: Although British troops remain on its sovereign soil, Egypt gains its independence from Great Britain.
- 1924: The U.S. begins a lengthy intervention in the Honduras to support plantation owners.
- 1933: In Germany, two things occur on this date: (1) President Paul von Hindenburg abolishes freedom of opinion, while (2) Chancellor Adolf Hitler orders the dissolution of the German Communist Party. Meanwhile, Frances Perkins becomes the first female Cabinet minister in the United States in the Franklin Delano Roosevelt administration.
- 1939: Great Britain recognizes the Spanish government in the control of Generalissimo Francisco Franco.
- 1940: Richard Wright’s “Native Son” is published on this date. Elsewhere, the first televised basketball game took place on this date. The game featured Fordham University and the University of Pittsburgh from Madison Square Garden in New York.
- 1941: During the month of February, 39 German U-Boats are sunk for a total of 197,000 tons.
- 1942: Brian Jones, future founding member of the Rolling Stones was born on this date. Brian was a talented musician who play a wide variety of musical instruments and sadly, was never given the due he so deserved. Elsewhere in England, future violinist with Electric Light Orchestra—Wilfred Gibson—was born. Meanwhile, in Java, the last bastion in the Dutch East Indies, Japanese troops begin landing on Java.
- 1943: During the month of February, 63 German U-Boats are sunk by the allies for a total loss of 359,300 tons.
- 1947: In Taiwan, the authorities put down civil disorder; however, 30,000 people die in the process of them doing it.
- 1951: A Senate committee reports that in the U.S. at least TWO major crime syndicates exist and possibly more.
- 1953: Scientists James D. Watson and Francis H. C. Crick announced the discovery of the double-helix structure of DNA, a fundamental building block of life.
- 1954: The U.S. performs an atmospheric nuclear test at Bikini Island.
- 1959: The Chicago Cardinals trade Ollie Matson to the Los Angeles Rams for nine players.
- 1960: A day after defeating the Soviets at the Winter Games in Squaw Valley, California, the United States won its first Olympic Hockey Gold Medal by defeating Czechoslovakia’s team 9-4.
- 1961: President John F. Kennedy names Henry Kissinger as a special adviser.
- 1962: A group of Las Vegas republicans formed the John Glenn for President club on this date.
- 1972: President Richard M. Nixon ends his historic weeklong visit to Communist China.
- 1974: After a gap of seven years, the United States and Egypt reestablish diplomatic relations.
- 1976: Spain begins pulling its troops out of the Western Sahara.
- 1979: Mr. Ed, the talking horse from the TV show, “Mr. Ed,” died.
- 1982: AT&T loses a record $7 billion for the fiscal year.
- 1983: The final TV episode of “M*A*S*H” airs on CBS-TV, a record 125 million people watch it.
- 1985: Dave Byron, lead vocalist for the British rock band, Uriah Heep, lost his battle with chronic alcoholism on this date and died.
- 1986: Swedish Prime Minister Olof Palme suffered assassination in Stockholm.
- 1991: United Nations troops move into Kuwait City while Saddam Hussein orders his troops out of Kuwait; Iraqi soldiers set ablaze Kuwaiti oil fields during their arduous retreat.
- 1993: A gun battle erupted near Waco, Texas, when Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms (and Explosives) or ATF agents tried to arrest Branch Davidian leader David Koresh on weapons charges; however, it did not go well, and four agents and six Davidians lost their lives leading to a 51-day standoff. The siege ended on April 19 as fire erupted while federal agents smashed their way (or attempted to) into the compound leading to the deaths of Mr. Koresh and 78 other Davidians including many children. President Bill Clinton and his Attorney General, Janet Reno, were never charged for the crimes of killing American citizens on home soil and for using tanks, gas, and other means of murder and assault. To this day, neither has been charged with the crime of murder but this display of tyranny later led Timothy McVeigh to bomb the federal building in Oklahoma City.
- 1994: The so-called, “Brady Law,” goes into effect, which imposes a waiting period for the purchase of handguns. Elsewhere, NATO conducted its first military strike when U.S. F-16 fighters shot down four Bosnian Serb warplanes in violation of a no-fly zone over central Bosnia.
- 1997: Smokers must show identification that shows they are 18 years of age or older if they wish to purchase tobacco products.
- 2001: The Northwest region of the U.S. including the state of Washington was hit by an earthquake that measured 6.9 on the Richter scale. However, the authorities reported not a single death.
- 2002: ABC Sports announced that John Madden would replace Dennis Miller on “Monday Night Football.” Madden signed a four-year, $20 million deal with ABC.
- 2003: UN Chief Weapons Inspector Hans Blix announces that there is ‘no evidence that Iraq possesses any weapons of mass destruction.’
- 2007: NASA’s New Horizons spacecraft made a gravitational slingshot against Jupiter to change the planned trajectory toward the planet Pluto.
- 2011: In Egypt, the government imposes a travel ban on former President Hosni Mubarak and his sons in anticipation of trying them on a variety of charges. Elsewhere, the last surviving veteran of World War I, Frank Buckles, dies in Charles Town, West Virginia, at age 110.
- 2012: IBM announces it is on the brink of developing the world’s first quantum computer.
- 2013: According to Brainy History, in North Carolina, a neuroscientist at Duke University announces he has successfully connected the brains of two rats in such a way that they share information. Elsewhere, Pope Benedict XVI resigned as the pontiff. He became the first pope since Gregory XII in 1415 to resign his post and the first to resign voluntarily since Celestine V in 1294.
- 2014: New Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi announces plans to cut government spending and use the funds to decrease taxes on individuals and regional businesses; Italy’s unemployment rate increased 0.2 percent in January to 12.9 percent.
- 2015: The vice president of the African nation of Sierra Leone, Samuel Sam-Sumana, announces he is going to undergo a voluntary 21-day quarantine after one of his bodyguards dies of Ebola; although the disease is slowing, there is still good reason for the precautionary measures.
“Instead of abortion being- in Bill Clinton’s words- ‘safe, legal, and rare,’ it now seems to be the number one method of ‘birth control,’ especially among Democrats, something I simply cannot support” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, Brian Jones, The Rolling Stones, Electric Light Orchestra, Wilfred Gibson, Uriah Heep, Dave Byron, Just the Facts, C. La Tigre, Political Topics and Essays, Queen, Democratic Party Politics, Abortion, Planned Parenthood, Democratic Party- Party of Death, Infanticide, Bernie Sanders, Adolf Hitler, Holocaust- the, Soviet Union, Nazi Germany, “Useless Eaters”, Euthanasia, Ageism, “Mercy Killing”, Robert Edwin Herzstein, Time-Life Books, World War II, “The Nazis”,
Please join us at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, the place where we cover the topics of the day as well as professional food service, Beverly Carrick original artworks, and discussions on music, pop culture, and anything else that comes up over the course of a day!
As always, we thank the good folks at Brainy History for doing the demanding work of compiling historical happenings, dates, and everything else by which at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day publish a blog that draws readers from all over the world! Thank you and God bless you for doing this particularly important work!
CHEF CHERYL LA TIGRE’S BLOGPOSTS 2011-2019:
- 12-19-2011 M: “Hawaiian and Polynesian Recipes, Part X: Chicken Nishime—an All-Time Hawaiian Favorite made with Konnyaku” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre.
- 12-20-2011 T: “Hawaiian and Polynesian Recipes, Part XI: Barbequed Spareribs, Chinese-style with Chinese Rib and Plum Dipping Sauces—Hawaii-Delicious” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre.
- 12-21-2011 W: “Hawaiian and Polynesian Recipes, Part XII: Pork Adobo—originally from the Philippines, it’s even better on Oahu” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre.
- 12-22-2011 Th: “Hawaiian and Polynesian Recipes, Part XIII: Egg Foo Yung made with Kamaboko—Oriental Omelets are popular in Hawaii” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre.
- 12-23-2011 F: “Hawaiian and Polynesian Recipes, Part XIV: Deep-Fried Jumbo Prawns in Panko Breading with Mango-Pineapple Salsa—Latin-Fused Hawaiian Cuisine is simply Amazing” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre.
- 12-24-2011 S: “Hawaiian and Polynesian Recipes, Part XV: Baked Opakapaka with Pineapple Hollandaise—Hawaiian and French Cuisines intermingled to create a Taste of Heaven” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre.
- 12-25-2011 Su (Christmas): “Hawaiian and Polynesian Recipes, Part XVI: Pork, Chicken, and Shrimp Hekka—a Traditional Dish That’s Perfect for a Hawaiian Holiday” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre.
- 05-28-2012 M: “Hawaiian and Polynesian Recipes, Part XVII: Baked Fresh Yelloweye Rockfish with Asian Black Bean Sauce—a Delicious Combination that is Ono-Licious” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre.
- 05-29-2012 T: “Hawaiian and Polynesian Recipes, Part XVIII: Broiled Fresh Hawaiian Tuna with Cabernet Demi-Glace Sauce and Flash-Fried Maui Onions—the Best of the Mid-Pacific Deep-Sea Fishing Fleets” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre.
- 05-30-2012 W: “Hawaiian and Polynesian Recipes, Part XIX: Grilled Fresh Onaga with Bay Shrimp and Caramelized Almonds—flaky Fish with Succulent-Sweet Almonds” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre.
- 05-31-2012 Th: “Hawaiian and Polynesian Recipes, Part XX: Fresh Grilled Hawaiian Swordfish with Orange-Tarragon Relish—one of my All-Time Favorite Dishes” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre.
- 06-01-2012 F: “Hawaiian and Polynesian Recipes, Part XXI: Broiled Mahi-Mahi Teriyaki-style with Grilled Pineapple and Sauteed Langoustines—one of the Best Dishes Hawaii has to Offer” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre.
- 06-02-2012 S: “Hawaiian and Polynesian Recipes, Part XXII: Baked Opakapaka with Pineapple Hollandaise—a Bit Touristy but not the way Chef La Tigre does it!” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre.
- 06-03-2012 Su: “Hawaiian and Polynesian Recipes, Part XXIII: Classic Maui Duck—it’s NOT Seafood but it’s the Crème de la Crème of what Hawaii has to offer!” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre.
- 12-03-2012 M: “Hawaiian and Polynesian Recipes, Part XXIV: Chef La Tigre picks up where she left off back in June with a Fabulous Hawaiian Noodle Dish—Pork Chow Fun!” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre.
- 12-04-2012 T: “Hawaiian and Polynesian Recipes, Part XXV: Chef Cheryl has a Treat in Store for all of us Today: Chinese-style BBQ Pork Back Spareribs—marinated and Flame-Broiled to Perfection!” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre.
- 12-05-2012 W: “Hawaiian and Polynesian Recipes, Part XXVI: Today, Chef Cheryl does a Rare Portuguese-Hawaiian Recipe, the Famed Pork-and-Clams, an absolutely Delectable Dish!” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre.
- 12-06-2012 Th: “Hawaiian and Polynesian Recipes, Part XXVII: Chef “Tiger” prepares Lesser-Known Filipino Cuisine Today by serving up an Institutional-Sized Chicken Thighs Adobo!” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre.
- 12-07-2012 F: “Hawaiian and Polynesian Recipes, Part XXVIII: Featured Today is another exciting Hawaiian Recipe—Walnut Chicken! Not only is it Ono-Licious, it’s Flavorful, Crunchy, and quite Beautiful, too!” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre.
- 12-08-2012 S: “Hawaiian and Polynesian Recipes, Part XXIX: Pork and Tofu is on Today’s Menu and everyone is guaranteed to love it, even those who hate Tofu and those who don’t eat Pork!” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre.
- 12-09-2012 Su: “Hawaiian and Polynesian Recipes, Part XXX: Chef Cheryl saved the Best for Last: Hawaiian Apricot Pork—tantalizingly Succulent, amazingly Tender, and a Breeze to Make!” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre.
- 08-12-2013 M: “Classic Quick Breads and Muffins, Part CI: for the First Time, Chef Cheryl gets a Crack at the Quick Breads/Muffins Recipes Category and begins her Week by doing a Recipe for Golden Raisin Scones—what a Treat!” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre.
- 08-13-2013 T: “Classic Quick Breads and Muffins, Part CII: Chef Cheryl presents another Scone Recipe, this one a Delicious Mission Fig Scone—too Exotic for the Islands but just right for the Mainland!” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre.
- 08-14-2013 W: “Classic Quick Breads and Muffins, Part CIII: Today, Chef Cheryl switches Gears to the Muffin Department and presents something one does NOT normally associate with the Islands: Persimmon Muffins!” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre.
- 08-15-2013 Th: “Classic Quick Breads and Muffins, Part CIV: Chef Cheryl talks about Medicinal Pot and then presents her ‘Da Kine’ Recipe for Pear-Currant Muffins—outasite!” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre.
- 08-16-2013 F: “Classic Quick Breads and Muffins, Part CV: The 105th Installment of the AICP-END is a Great One as it features a Great Papaya Muffin Recipe plus a lot of Talk about trolling the Dives of Bakersfield, California!” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre.
- 08-17-2013 S: “Classic Quick Breads and Muffins, Part CVI: Our Hawaiian Chef presents another Tropical Fruit Bakery Item: Mango Quick Bread—as Ono as it gets!” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre.
- 08-18-2013 Su: “Classic Quick Breads and Muffins, Part CVII: Who would ever have expected this from Chef Cheryl? Quick Peanut-Butter Bread, totally unique and a pleasure to eat!” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre.
- 04-21-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Ninety-Nine: Chef Cheryl makes it known that this Week, she is going to Defend both the Obama Administration and the Democrat Party and that the GOP needs to help the Dems in fixing Obamacare, not repealing and replacing it!” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre.
- 04-22-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred: Chef Cheryl begins the Breakdown of U.S. Senate Races on Both Sides of the Aisle—who is going, who to keep, it’s Informative so come on along and Join us today!” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre.
- 04-23-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-One: Cheryl veers off into the Cliven Bundy Drama in Nevada, HOW Senator Harry Reid seems to have forgotten that Mormons do no WRONG to One Another, and that maybe the Time has come for the Aged Senator to Retire from Office; then, more Democrat Senators at Risk!” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre.
- 04-24-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Two: Today’s Topic is MORE Democrat Senators at Risk of being voted out of Office, WHO we can save, WHO need our Help and need it as Soon as Possible and One WHO needs to stay Home and keep Quiet—Kathleen Sebelius—do NOT run for a Senate Seat!” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre.
- 04-25-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Three: The Discussion continues about Vulnerable Senate Democrats, what they need to do to Stay Afloat in Tough Times, and then Ends with a Discussion of the Paniolo, the Hawaiian Cowboy—who’d a thought?” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre.
- 04-26-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Four: We conclude our Discussion of Democrat Senators at Risk, but also discuss Possible Challenges to Hillary by Senators Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren and how it might help our Side come 2016!” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre.
- 04-27-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Five: Cheryl wraps up the Week by exhorting the Democrat Party to stand Strong in the Face of oncoming Electoral Disaster, supports more Democrats like West Virginia’s Joe Manchin, and finishes with the Keystone XL Pipeline from Canada to the U.S.” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre.
- 04-20-2015 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDXXXVIII: Cheryl’s First Day commences with some Local Talk on Hawaiian Liberalism, on Hillary entering the Race, and who might have to take Her Place should the Republicans destroy her” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre.
- 04-21-2015 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDXXXIX: Cheryl discusses the Hawaii Marriage Equality Act of 2013, one that protects Religious Rights as well as the Rights of the LGBT Community in the Islands—it works REALLY well, people!” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre.
- 04-22-2015 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDXL: Cheryl returns to discussing the Presidential Race of 2016 by saying there are Reverse Similarities to what we saw in 2008—Hillary is the Old Lion while some in the GOP such as Marco Rubio is the YOUNG Tiger” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre.
- 04-23-2015 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDXLI: Cheryl discusses the Lifestyle, the Crime Rates, Places in which, one should not live or should pass through quickly today on Aloha Hump Day Thursday” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre.
- 04-24-2015 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDXLII: Cheryl discusses the Trials, Tribulations, and Successes of Hawaii as it embraces the 21st Century while lamenting the ongoing Destruction of California by those elected to protect its Citizens, Farms, Industries, and Businesses” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre.
- 04-25-2015 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDXLIII: Cheryl discusses the Relative Safety of living in the Middle of the Pacific Ocean although currently of Global Instability, Nuclear Arms, and Terrorism, nothing is a given” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre.
- 04-26-2015 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDXLIV: Cheryl closes the Week by discussing Music the Blog promotes as well as Music Hawaiians love such as “IZ”, how we miss him, and then the Hippie Invasion of 1969” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre.
- 02-08-2016 M: “Thankfully, Super Bowl 50 is in the Books, not only did it not live up to the Hype, it was Boring, and the Half Time Show needs to go—but I do expect to see Cam Newton and the Carolina Panthers back NEXT Year” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre. Miscellaneous Articles Index, Part XXVIII
- 02-09-2016 T: “WHY would Hillary employ Bill, Madeleine Albright, and Gloria Steinem—Three Old and Jaded Characters from our Party’s Past—to go out and attack Bernie Sanders by insulting Women and telling them they have a Special Place in Hell?” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLX
- 02-10-2016 W: “The Results of New Hampshire are in and we have Bernie at the Top and on the other Side, Democrat in Elephant Clothing Donald Trump and Squishy John Kasich (a Lolo who will work with US)—we are looking VERY Good” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXI
- 02-11-2016 Th: “Whatever you say, Bernie Sanders is the ONLY Candidate who can lead our Nation Forward, Protect the Accomplishments of President Obama, and rally People of all Types around his Standard—let’s help him!” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXII
- 02-12-2016 F: “The Sixth Democrat Debate of the 2016 Election Cycle was a bit more subdued than Previous Ones and BOTH Candidates worked hard to get their Points across without Explosive Interactions—GREAT Debate! Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXIII
- 02-13-2016 S: “Cherry expects some REAL MMA-Style Brawling tonight on the GOP Debate Stage and hopes that One-by-One they knock One Another out of the running and open the Doors WIDE for Bernie Sanders” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXIV
- 02-14-2016 Su: “We must demand of our Elected Leaders at ALL Levels to make sure that we DEFEND President Obama’s RIGHT to put another Nominee on the Supreme Court before leaving Office—we must replace Justice Scalia with a LIBERAL” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXV
- 08-08-2016 M: “I am not as Ideological as are many of my Fellow Hawaiian Democrats because correcting the Balance of Trade, promoting National Defense, and putting unemployed Americans back to Work are more important than voting for someone solely with a ‘D’ by his or her Name” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXIX
- 08-09-2016 T: “I once hoped for either a Bernie Sanders OR Joe Biden and Elizabeth Warren Ticket but now, Donald Trump is the only one for whom I will vote in November—here is WHY” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXX
- 08-10-2016 W: “The World is Full of Many Threats and having someone as President who repeatedly has placed our Nation at Risk in the White House is NOT someone for whom I or anyone else should vote—I am voting for Donald Trump!” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXXI
- 08-11-2016 Th: “I base MY Vote in the 2016 Election on TWO Things—who is going to fix the Economy and who is going to Win the War against the Islamic Jihadists—Donald Trump and NOT Hillary!” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXXII
- 08-12-2016 F: “As a Mormon, I am surprised at how the Leadership of MY Church can view Donald Trump as a ‘Problem’ more so than seeing that Hillary Clinton is TRULY Dangerous and would do the Work of the Devil should she win the White House” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXXIII
- 08-13-2016 S: “Any Democrat who says we must hand over our Guns is a Crazy Democrat and NOT Someone for whom I can vote; however, Donald Trump will be the NUMBER ONE Defender of both the Constitution and the Bill of Rights” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXXIV
- 08-14-2016 Su: “The Olympics should prove to EVERYONE that ONLY here in America can People of all Races, Ethnicities, Religions, and Economic Backgrounds can achieve the unachievable and to beat the World—GO Team!” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXXV
- 03-06-2017 M: “Let me tell you why, I, a lifelong Democrat, voted for Donald Trump on November 8 and will also share five major points the Dems must do if we are to remain a national party and not a limited one” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXIV
- 03-07-2017 T: “Message to Google Blogger—if you do not like our two blogs, shut them down; otherwise, get the hell out of the way and allow us to soar to new and greater heights” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXV
- 03-08-2017 W: “A further plea to Google Blogger to stop with the discrimination, it is not up to you or to any other Web host to prevent blogs that pay for services to go unseen because you do not like them!” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXVI
- 03-09-2017 Th: “After appealing to Google Blogger to either get out of the way or to shut us down, Cherry discusses why we need to repeal and replace Obamacare—from a Democrat’s Viewpoint” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXVII
- 03-10-2017 F: “Instead of freeing us from the onerous Obamacare mess, we now will have to contend with Trump Care—President Trump, keep your word and let things go back to the way they were in the 1980s and before” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXVIII
- 03-11-2017 S: “The Russians did NOT do it, the CIA did it by using its Umbrage program to snoop on us through our smart devices, which means that Obama did tap Trump Tower—yikes!” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXIX
- 03-12-2017 Su: “Hawaii will fight the Trump ‘Travel Ban,’ which makes no sense to me—WHY do we have to continue allowing Muslims to enter the Country willy-nilly?” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXX
- 08-28-2017 M: “Lalo and I love coming to California as it allows us to hit the casinos as well as sit near ringside to see local girl Raquel Pa’aluhi take on Yana Kunitskaya at the Tachi Hotel Palace and Casino” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre. Miscellaneous Articles Index, Part L
- 08-29-2017 T: “Donald Trump is not a Republican, which is WHY as a Democrat, I voted for him over Hillary Rodham Clinton, a known crook and liar” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCLXXXVIII
- 08-30-2017 W: “If we do not expunge the sports records of O. J. Simpson, Pete Rose, and Aaron Hernandez, then so should we not those who fought for the Confederacy in the Civil War” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCLXXXIX
- 08-31-2017 Th: “Why the LGBTQ community only pursues devout Christian bakers is beyond me and here in Bakersfield, they have a new target: Tastries Bakery” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCXC
- 09-01-2017 F: “Unlike other race-based, ethnic, religious, or all three minorities, most people view homosexuality as a lifestyle choice and not as something God instills in you while in the womb” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCXCI
- 09-02-2017 S: “Coming to California ALWAYS makes me feel better about my home state because government here is crazy—using the incorrect pronoun can soon land one in prison if they misaddress a transgender person” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCXCII
- 09-03-2017 Su: “Mexico City seeks a bill banning President Trump from coming to their city and maybe their country, too; can we pass a bill banning ALL Mexicans from coming here—unless we send for them?” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCXCIII
- 03-05-2018 M: “Although we did not vote on it, Hawaii seems to be becoming a sanctuary state, which is not what most citizens want—send more ICE agents, Mr. Trump!” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCLXX
- 03-06-2018 T: “Way behind the times, I know, Lalo and I watched Dinesh D’ Souza’s recent film, ‘2016: Hillary’s America,’ and I must say—it left a mark” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCLXXI
- 03-07-2018 W: “Although months away, Hawaii is gearing up for its primary elections and it is interesting to note that Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard has some challengers—from her left” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCLXXII
- 03-08-2018 Th: “Reading “Dear Leader” by Michael Malice has given me new perspective when it comes to viewing North Korea and is a book everyone should read if you would care for the same understanding” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCLXXIII
- 03-09-2018 F: “Bush #43 made the world a far worse place, especially when he made the horrendous decision to invade Iraq on a mere pretext of them possessing WMDs; let’s try something different with NOKO like…dialogue” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCLXXIV
- 03-10-2018 S: “California now a slave, uh, I mean, sanctuary state, I expected to see Governor Jerry Brown and AG Xavier Becerra break out the Stars and Bars while dancing to the tune of Dixie” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCLXXV
- 03-11-2018 Su: “Will it take a violent crime befalling one of their own family members before California Democrats awaken to the danger of unchecked illegal immigration?” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCLXXVI
- 08-27-2018 M: “The recent results of the Hawaiian Mid-Term Primary Elections demonstrate it is going to be another solid year for Democrats- at least here” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDXLIV
- 08-28-2018 T: “Not every liberal Democrat POC believes in sanctuary cities, states, and illegal alien criminals living among us- build the wall, virtual if need be” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDXLV
- 08-29-2018 W: “With the death of John McCain, our elected leaders can momentarily set aside politics before returning to the slash-and-burn strategy that offends so many of us” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDXLVI
- 08-30-2018 Th: “Mr. President, treaties be damned, build the Space Force and build it now lest our enemies get the jump on us and blackmail us through intimidation” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDXLVII
- 08-31-2018 F: “If Gavin Newsom becomes the governor of California in November, say ‘farewell’ to the state as it will mean FREE HEALTH CARE for all illegal aliens” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDXLVIII
- 09-01-2018 S: “Modern liberalism differs from classic liberalism as the difference between day and night and if the Democratic Party is to survive, we need to reclaim it following the massive election losses this November” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDXLIX
- 09-02-2018 Su: “A better economy, lower taxes, and a newfound hope for the country once again is reason enough to vote for the Republicans in November and not for the Democratic-Socialists” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDL
- 02-25-2019 M: “Although the Green New Deal is exciting, bold, and new, implementing it here in Hawaii within ten years would cripple our state” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXXVI
- 02-26-2019 T: “To save the country and the planet, the American people must first regain control of the educational system because teaching kids their planet is going to end in ten-twelve years is beyond the pale” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXXVII
- 02-27-2019 W: “What is it about the word, FREE? Somebody has to pay the price tag so me, as a Democrat, am somewhat leery of all Democrats seeking the 2020 nomination who want to give away the farm- watch out!” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXXVIII
- 02-28-2019 Th: “Instead of abortion being- in Bill Clinton’s words- ‘safe, legal, and rare,’ it now seems to be the number one method of ‘birth control,’ especially among Democrats, something I simply cannot support” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXXIX
- 03-01-2019 F: “The TV drama, ‘The Passage,’ demonstrates just how far governments are willing to go in the joint names of medical science and of conserving resources, which is why we must fight against infanticide NOW” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXXX
- 03-02-2019 S:
- 03-03-2019 Su:
CHEF CHERYL LA TIGRE’S BLOG POSTS AT THE AICP-END 2015-2019:
- 04-22-2015 W: “Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part Thirty-Four: Cheryl becomes the First Author other than Stinkbug to discuss the Majesty of Beverly Carrick, one of the World’s All-Time Great Artists and one YOU should know” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part XLIII
- 02-10-2016 W: “Chef Cheryl returns for her Second Installment at the Blog where we celebrate the Life, Times, Political Views, and other Life Observations of Beverly Carrick—the Greatest American Artist” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part LXXXIV
- 08-10-2016 W: “Hawaii and the Art of Beverly Carrick are Synonymous with One Another just as are the Spectacular Vacation Packages awaiting you here in the Islands—why not come and join us and go on a Culinary Excursion while enjoying some Beautiful Paintings?” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CIX
- 03-08-2017 W: “If you are fortunate enough to be able to see the blog today without interference from Google, then please enjoy the lovely oil paintings we have for you by the stellar Beverly Carrick—amazing!” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXXXIX
- 08-30-2017 W: “Although Beverly has a large body of work, her paintings are going to be worth millions one day and what is more, we discuss the ‘boner pill,’ Noxitril and why I cannot stand its advertisements” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CLXIV
- 03-07-2018 W: “Beverly Carrick and her library of artworks are perhaps the best-kept secret held by the United States and no, I am not talking about the atomic bomb or the stealth-jet fighter-bomber” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXCI
- 08-29-2018 W: “Like California, politicians grow wealthier by the day the longer high-speed rail scams continue such as our Honolulu Rail Transit” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CCXVI
- 02-27-2019 W: “Dictatorships take control of education and health care as in doing so, they control both the family from cradle to grave and its young through indoctrinating and instilling them with the party line” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CCXLII
THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 28, 2019
EDITORIAL STAFF AND BOARD OF DIRECTORS:
President: Alvin T. Woliztnikistein
Executive Vice President: Stinkbug
Publisher: Roland Carl Davis
Assistant Publisher: Moses Scharbug III
Editor-in-Chief: Edward Fitzgerald Carlton
Assistant and Photographic Editor: Chef Alana Houzenfogel
Mail Room: Jane Lee Tarzana (direct all mail here).
Proofreader: Amos Mosby Caruthers
Amazon.com Liaison: Eleanor Grabski.
Board of Directors: Garfield H. Johnson (Retired), Alvin T. Woliztnikistein, B. H. “BC” Cznystekinki, Elmer K. “the Hooter” Hootenstein, Gervais Krinkelmeier, Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara, James “Jimmy” Hall, James, “JT” Tobiason, Kilgore Randalini, Lilah Paulikovich, Murph MacDougal, and Olaf Bologolo,
WE SUPPORT THE NATIONAL RIFLE ASSOCIATION
JUST THE FACTS- WORDPRESS
THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY COMMENTARY-OPINION-SPORTS-FOOD SERVICE FOR THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 28, 2019 BY CHEF CHERYL LA TIGRE