Chef Kilgore Randalini
The AICP-END Blog
C/O PO Box 20669
Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669
Business Phone: 661-374-1430 Business Office
JUST THE FACTS- NO PHOTOS
THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY COMMENTARY-OPINION-SPORTS-FOOD SERVICE FOR TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 06, 2018 BY CHEF KILGORE RANDALINI
“Just the Facts: State-by-state predictions on WHO is going to win BIG in today’s 2018 Mid-Term U.S. Senate Elections” by Chef Kilgore Randalini
FALL SESSION 2018
BLOG POST #2,928 AT THE AICP-END
ELECTION DAY 2018
My predictions on the U.S. Senate Races
Bakersfield, CA, 11-06-2018 Tuesday: Friends, this is the day we have been awaiting for a long, long time. I am telling you, six months ago, it seemed like it was NEVER going to come and all the time we heard television and radio ads announcing DOOM for those who support President Trump, his policies, and Republicans and conservative independents. Poll after poll and pundit after pundit, including numerous ones working or appearing on Fox News Channel, all saying that the House is gone, the Senate could be lost, and that Democrats were leaping hurdles and clearing bounds on their way to winning back irrefutable power.
Normally, a week or so out, the polls commence tightening because any statistician worthy of being called one begins spilling the truth as if they continue claiming that one side or the other is going to win in a momentous wave and then when it does not appear or worse, goes the other way, NO one pays attention to them anymore.
Friends, I believe that the GOP is going to do well today and that the Democrats have basically blown their legs off with one of Cesar Sayoc’s homemade pipe bombs. All the tricks the Dems have sought to play on average Americans in the battle to woo voters and sway minds have gone down the crapper and out to sea. In essence, everything they have so far done has gone down to failure.
Let us look at the U.S. Senate races today. By the time you read this shortly after midnight, you will be able to use my ideas when you scurry to the polls. Make sure you avoid the Black Panthers standing outside them armed to the gills. If need be, be prepared to fight back and to put these scumbags down like the rabid dogs they are.
Okay, the first Senate race on tap is the one to fill the seat of outgoing moderate and much-hated Jeff Flake, a guy who does not seem to ever be on the right side of any issue and someone who causes conservative voters a great deal of embarrassment.
The Democrats have a real ‘winner’ (said in jest) in Kyrsten Sinema, that woman is a LOSER with a capital L on her forehead. There is only one candidate the people of Arizona can elect and that is Congresswoman Martha McSally, conservative Republican and military hero. Put this one in the GOP column.
California, we have already mentioned. We are all voting for Senator Dianne Feinstein over her loony tunes challenger, far-left-left goober Kevin DeLeon, a guy who wants to take away our guns, limit our ammunition, and be an all-around punk.
We do not think that Feinstein will make it through another term and that when John Cox wins the governor’s seat, he will appoint a Republican in her place. Democrat Party’s win column either way.
In Connecticut, Democrat Chris Murphy is going up against Republican Matthew Cory. Murphy will probably win but there is hope that Mr. Cory will beat him out of his seat because the rising tide of anger is on the Republican side of the aisle and not the Democrat’s. Still, put it in the Democrat Party’s column.
Delaware could be a lost cause as Tom Carper has beaucoup bucks and is going up against Republican Robert Arlett. We will put this one for sure in the Democrats’ column.
In Florida, we have one of the marquee matches, befuddled and clueless old Democrat Bill Nelson going up against one of the most popular governors in recent political memory, Rick Scott.
Many say that the polls were not looking so good for Governor Scott in his race to unseat the old coot holding the Senate seat but the polls have been pro-Nelson propaganda until recently when they showed the race tightening. I never thought Governor Scott was ever behind. We will put this one in the GOP’s column.
Hawaii is a lost cause; then again, one never knows for sure. We will put Senator Mazie Hirono into the win column of the Democrats for now but let’s hope her GOP challenger Ron Curtis can beat the old bag who made a mockery of justice during the hearings on Judge Brett Kavanaugh.
Indiana is an interesting race, I find it amazing how Democrat and Obama buddy Senator Joe Donnelly can now proclaim himself to be a ‘pro-Trump Democrat,’ crazy I know. Let us hope that all the attention paid to the state by President Trump in support of GOP challenger Mike Braun will push him over the top. I will put this one into the GOP column.
Maine is another interesting case in that independent Angus King (really, a Democrat in independent’s clothing) is facing off against true Republican Eric Brakey, state senator from Maine’s 20th Senatorial District. I have a good feeling about this one, especially after all the nastiness directed at Republican Senator Susan Collins in her support of Brett Kavanaugh. I am going to put it into the GOP’s column.
In Maryland, they have a cluster-f**k of sorts with numerous candidates, Senator Ben Cardin seeking another term going up against Tony Campbell, Republican, two independents (Neal Simon and Edward Shilkas) and Libertarian Arvin Vohra. We will put this race into the Democrat Party’s win column.
Massachusetts sees fake Indian Elizabeth Warren, a person who recently embarrassed herself BIG TIME, running against Republican Geoff Diehl, member of the state’s House of Representatives. He could have a chance unless an independent also in the race manages to suck away votes. Still, we will put this one in the Democrats’ column although this horrible hag (Warren) should lose her seat simply for being a LIAR.
In Michigan, fossilized Democrat Debbie Stabenow is running against a powerful Republican opponent, military veteran John James (and an independent). We think James is going to overpower this aged dinosaur from the Democrat Party’s good old days and that means, we will put this one into the GOP’s column. If James wins this seat, he might one day run for president.
In Minnesota, Democrat Senator Amy Klobuchar is going head to head with Republican Jim Newberger who also is an attractive candidate and who is making leaps and bounds in his race to win her seat.
Unfortunately for the Republican challenger, we also have a Green Party candidate as well as an independent running on some pot legalization party ticket. Hopefully, Newberger will be able to surmount these two independents and beat Klobuchar. Still, we will put this one into the Democrats’ win column.
In Mississippi, Republican Roger Wicker is running against David Baria, Democrat, as well as a Libertarian and a Reform Party candidate but we think Wicker has this race in the bag. Put it into the GOP column.
Missouri is looking pretty tough for Democrat incumbent Claire McCaskill. Caught on tape saying negative things she NEVER says to reporters, it appears that GOP challenger Josh Hawley is going to unseat her, which would be awesome. Put it into the column of the GOP.
In Montana, President Trump has been working hard for Republican Matthew Rosendale to unseat unpopular Democrat Jon Tester. We think Rosendale is going to win the race so let us put this into the GOP’s win column. Vote for Mr. Rosendale, people of Montana, liberate yourselves from the Democrats’ unholy grip on your state.
In Nebraska, Republican Deb Fischer is going up against Democrat Jane Raybould. We think Senator Fischer has a lock on the seat so put it into the GOP’s win column.
In Nevada, Senator Dean Heller, Republican, supposedly is in a fight for his political life going up against Democrat Jacky Rosen but also against a Libertarian and a pair of independents representing different parties. We think Senator Heller is going to pull off an upset win so we will put this one into the GOP’s win column.
New Jersey is a BIG MESS with loads of candidates competing for the seat held by CHOMO Bob Menendez, a guy who has so much baggage that it appears as though he is going down in flames. Republican challenger Bob Hugin could win this seat, becoming the first GOP senator since the early 1970s to hold a Senate seat. Let us put this race into the win column of the GOP.
New Mexico used to be a RED state but has gone BLUE in recent elections. Democrat Martin Heinrich is facing off against Libertarian Gary Johnson who has a better chance than Republican Mick Rich. It would be great if a Libertarian could win a seat in the U.S. Senate, something that would help open doors to third parties in the future. We will put the race into the win column of the Democrats for good measure.
New York: Senator Kirsten Gillibrand, we will put her into the Democrats’ win column.
In North Dakota, Heidi Heitkamp is facing off against Republican Kevin Cramer. Heitkamp has been going down in the polls and we believe that Cramer is going to unseat her so we will put this one into the GOP’s win column.
In Ohio, Sherrod Brown, Democrat, a foul man, is going against Republican Jim Renacci. We think Brown is going to pull it out but he truly should not. Avoid the third party candidate and vote for Renacci. This one is a toss-up in our eyes.
In Pennsylvania, Democrat Senator Bob Casey Jr. is going toe-to-toe with Republican Lou Barletta. We think the Republican has a grand opportunity to win this seat so we will put it into the GOP win column.
In Rhode Island, an evil man, Democrat Senator Sheldon Whitehouse is going up against Republican Robert Flanders. We hope the GOP challenger can beat this slick scumbag but will put it into the Democrat Party’s win column. New England is a tough place for the GOP to win.
In Tennessee, the race to fill Bob Corker’s seat pits Republican Congresswoman Marsha Blackburn against Democrat Phil Bredesen. No matter what pundits say, we cannot believe that the people of this amazing state would NOT send Blackburn to the U.S. Senate. Put it into the GOP’s win column.
In Texas, Senator Ted Cruz, Republican, is going against the slimy Democrat Beto O’Rourke in a contest of wills and money. Still, we do not believe Texans are going to desert Senator Cruz in favor of the empty suit, Kennedy-wanna be and Obama sycophant. Put it into the GOP win column.
In Utah, numerous people are running to fill the seat of the retiring Orrin Hatch. Mostly we have Mitt Romney, Republican, going up against Democrat Jenny Wilson. We believe Romney is going to keep the seat in GOP hands. Put it into the GOP’s win column.
Vermont: Bernie Sanders is running for reelection. His challenger is Republican Lawrence Zupan. Sanders will most likely win- put it into the Democrat Party’s win column. STILL- one can only hope the good people of this state will awaken to the old commie living in their midst.
In Virginia, Democrat Senator Tim Kaine is seeking another term but Republican Corey Stewart stands in his way (along with a Libertarian) but we think Hillary’s former VP nominee could lose this race. Put it into the GOP’s win column.
In Washington, Democrat Senator Maria Cantwell is going for her fourth term and most likely will win it against Republican challenger Susan Hutchinson. Still, one can only hope. Put it into the Democrats’ win column.
In West Virginia, Democrat Joe Manchin is facing off against Republican Patrick Morrisey. This is a tough one; still, we believe Morrisey can win the seat in a state that so loves President Trump. Put it into the GOP’s win column.
In Wisconsin, Democrat Senator Tammy Baldwin is facing off against Republican Leah Vukmir. We have no clue as to the viability of Vukmir; still, if we had to make a bet, we would put our money on the Republican. This one is a toss-up.
Finally, in Wyoming, GOP Senator John Barrasso is going up against Democrat Gary Trauner and Libertarian Joe Porambo. We think Senator Barrasso has it in the bag so we will put it into the win column of the GOP.
Whatever happens, we will know most of the races later this evening. However, I probably will not begin tallying the elections around the country and reporting on them until Thursday as we want to make sure we know what is truly happening and not just ramble on about things that could still be undecided.
Thanks for joining me today. Make sure you go out and vote and that you take everyone you know with you when you go. This election is extremely important and everyone must vote. See you tomorrow at both blogs. God bless the country and God bless all of you.
Working Chef, ACF
This is a caricature of me back in the 1980’s when I was a middle-aged chef working at a Grand Hotel in Southern California as crafted by well-known Bakersfield, California, street artist, Simone. I began my culinary career in the early 1960’s after having spent some time in the United States Army. Presently, I am still working at a local country club somewhere in Kern County.
Chef Kilgore Randalini writes from Bakersfield, California.
Chef Kilgore Randalini is an Independent.
Contact Chef Kilgore at Kilgorerandalini1@gmail.com
CHEF KILGORE RANDALINI
END COMMENTARY 11-06-2018
COPYRIGHT © 2018 BY MHB PRODUCTIONS
WORD COUNT: 2,143
11-06-2018 Tuesday—Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCXV: “State-by-state predictions on WHO is going to win BIG in today’s 2018 Mid-Term U.S. Senate Elections” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
HOW TO CONTACT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY: Write us at PO Box 20669, Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669 or call us at (661) 374-1430 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. PST weekdays and weekends, well, take your chances. You can also email us by contacting the author of the week using his or her email address, which we provide beneath their personal information.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 11-05-2018, all rights reserved.
Randalini, Kilgore. “State-by-state predictions on WHO is going to win BIG in today’s 2018 Mid-Term U.S. Senate Elections.” Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCXV
Edward “Eddie” Fitzgerald Carlton edited and rewrote the blog post today.
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY’S FACEBOOK PAGE—THIS IS WHERE YOU CAN SEE THE ALBUM OF THE DAY, THE BEVERLY CARRICK PAINTING OF THE DAY, AND THE POLITICAL CARTOON OF THE DAY PLUS ALL SORTS OF COMMENTARY!
PLEASE VISIT THE GREAT FACEBOOK PAGE OF AMERICA’S TOP ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK, SO YOU CAN SHARE COMMENTS AND FEELINGS ABOUT THE LIFE OF THIS AMAZING ARTIST. THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER LIKE SHE, WE MOURN HER DEATH, WHICH OCCURRED IN NOVEMBER 2012. GOD REST AND BLESS HER SOUL!
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AICP-END BLOG WHERE WE PROMOTE THE ARTWORKS OF AMERICA’S GREATEST ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK. WE ALSO PROMOTE MUSIC THERE THAT WE HAVE NOT PRESENTED AT THE MAIN BLOG SO PLEASE GO OVER THERE AND SEE WHAT WE HAVE FOR YOU—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID!
VISIT BEVERLY CARRICK.COM TO SEE WHAT PAINTINGS ARE AVAILABLE FOR YOU TO PURCHASE—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID. THERE, YOU WILL FIND MANY GORGEOUS PAINTINGS, SOME OF WHICH MAY STILL BE THERE FOR YOU TO ADD TO YOUR GROWING COLLECTION OF ARTWORKS.
KEEP READING THE ELEMENTARY NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST OF CULINARY POLITICS!
READ THE ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST NEWS, POLITICAL COMMENTARY, SPORTS, FOOD SERVICE, HOTEL, AND RESTAURANT BUSINESS, THE END TIMES, THE END OF DAYS, THE APOCALYPSE, ARMAGEDDON, AND WHATEVER ELSE HAPPENS TO POP UP!
THE BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0713 a 16” x 20” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Washington’s Mountains.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her Website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her Website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day!
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
- Randalini, Political Topics and Essays, Wishbone Ash, Jeff Flake, Bob Corker, John Cox, Susan Collins, Brett Kavanaugh, Orrin Hatch, Barack Obama, Donald Trump, 2018 U.S. Senate Elections,
PLEASE BUY “THE ORIGINAL WISHBONE ASH” BY THE AWE-INSPIRING BRITISH ROCK BAND, WISHBONE ASH AT AMAZON.COM
TODAY IN HISTORY—NOVEMBER 06, 2018:
The Eagles featuring Glenn Frey, Humble Pie featuring Anthony “Sooty” Jones, and Steppenwolf featuring Rushton Moreve:
- 355: Emperor Constantine the Great crowns his cousin, Julianus Caesar of Britain.
- 1572: Astronomers observe a supernova in the constellation of Cassiopeia.
- 1789: The Vatican appointed Father John Carroll the first Roman Catholic bishop in the United States of America.
- 1851: The founder of Dow Jones & Company—Charles Henry Dow—was born on this date.
- 1860: Former Illinois Congressman Abraham Lincoln defeated three other candidates for the presidency- John Breckenridge, John Bell, and Stephen Douglas.
- 1861: Confederate President Jefferson Davis won election to a six-year term of office. Elsewhere, James Naismith, the inventor of basketball, was born on this date.
- 1869: The first intercollegiate football game occurred in New Brunswick, N.J.
- 1884: Great Britain proclaims a protectorate over New Guinea.
- 1888: Republican Benjamin Harrison won the presidential election, defeating Democratic incumbent Grover Cleveland with an electoral vote count of 233-168 even though Cleveland won the popular vote.
- 1893: Composer Peter Ilyich Tchaikovsky died in St. Petersburg, Russia, at age 53.
- 1894: William C. Hooker received a patent for the mousetrap.
- 1900: President William McKinley wins reelection by beating Democratic challenger, William Jennings Bryan.
- 1903: Philippe Bunau-Varilla, as Panama’s ambassador to the United States, signed the Hay-Bunau-Varilla Treaty. The document granted rights to the U.S. to build and indefinitely administer the Panama Canal Zone and its defenses.
- 1911: Francisco Madeiro is inaugurated the president of Mexico. Things would not end well for him.
- 1913: Mohandas K. Gandhi underwent arrest as he led a march of Indian miners in South Africa.
- 1917: As the Bolshevik Revolution gets underway in Russia, the Communists capture the Winter Palace at St. Petersburg.
- 1918: The people of Poland proclaim the Polish Republic.
- 1923: Jacob Schick received a patent for the electric shaver.
- 1928: In a first, the results of Republican Herbert Hoover’s election victory over Democrat Alfred E. Smith flashed onto an electric wraparound sign on the New York Times Building.
- 1934: Nebraska voters approved dissolving their two-chamber legislature in favor of a nonpartisan, single—or “unicameral”—legislative body, which they implemented in 1937.
- 1935: Edwin H. Armstrong announced his development of FM broadcasting.
- 1941: The United States loans the Soviet Union $1,000,000 to help them in their fight against the Axis. Meanwhile, the Japanese assault fleet bound for Pearl Harbor begins readiness preparations.
- 1942: The Nazis liquidate 12,000 Jews in the ghetto of the Russian city of Minsk.
- 1943: The Red Army retakes the Ukrainian capital of Kiev after heavy fighting against Axis troops.
- 1944: Members of the Zionist Stern Gang assassinated British official Lord Moyne while he was in Cairo, Egypt.
- 1947: “Meet the Press” made its debut on NBC; the first guest was James A. Farley, former postmaster general and former Democratic National Committee Chair; the host was the show’s creator, Martha Roundtree.
- 1948: Rushton Moreve, founding member of the rock group Steppenwolf, was born on this date as was future Eagles guitarist and vocalist, Glenn Frey.
- 1952: The United States exploded the first hydrogen bomb at Eniwetok Atoll in the Pacific Ocean.
- 1956: President Dwight D. Eisenhower wins reelection by beating Democrat Adlai Stevenson. Meanwhile, both Holland and Spain withdraw from the Winter Olympics protesting the Soviet invasion of Hungary.
- 1961: In the Sahara Desert in Algeria, a natural gas well ignited when a pipe ruptured. The flames rose between 450 and 800 feet. The fire burned until April 28, 1962 when a team led by Red Adair used explosives to deprive the fire of oxygen.
- 1962: Saudi Arabia issues a proclamation saying that it will ‘abolish slavery.’ Meanwhile, Richard M. Nixon tells the U.S. press that he ‘won’t be around for them to kick anymore.’ Elsewhere, the U.N. General Assembly adopts a resolution that condemned South Africa’s racist apartheid policies. The resolution also called for all member states to terminate military and economic relations with South Africa.
- 1965: The Freedom Flights program began, which would allow 250,000 Cubans to come to the United States by 1971.
- 1967: In Dayton, Ohio, Phil Donahue began a TV talk show, which was on the air for the next 29 years.
- 1968: Richard M. Nixon wins the White House after beating Democratic candidate, Hubert H. Humphrey.
- 1973: Abe Beame wins election as New York City’s first Jewish mayor. Meanwhile, NASA’s Pioneer 10 spacecraft commenced photographing Jupiter.
- 1977: At Toccoa Falls Bible College in Georgia, 39 people died when an earthen dam burst, which sent a wall of water through the campus.
- 1978: The Shah of Iran declares the nation to be under military control due to Islamist uprisings.
- 1981: Heavyweight boxer Larry Holmes scores a TKO over Renaldo Snipes in the 11th round of their championship bout to win the title.
- 1984: President Ronald Reagan easily wins reelection after winning 49 states in a crushing victory over Democrat Senator Walter Mondale. Meanwhile, for the first time in 193 years, the New York Stock Exchange remained open during a presidential election.
- 1986: President Ronald Reagan signs a massive immigration reform bill that gave U.S. citizenship to 3 million illegal aliens. However, in 2014, Barack Obama plans the legalization of between 10-30 million illegal aliens within the country. Elsewhere, former Navy radioman John A. Walker Jr., received a sentence in a Baltimore court of life in prison. He admitted being the head of a family spy ring.
- 1990: About one-fifth of the Universal Studios backlot in southern California suffered destruction in an arson fire.
- 1993: Evander Holyfield beats Riddick Bowe in 12 rounds to win the heavyweight boxing title of the world.
- 1995: Israel buries Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin after a fellow Jew murdered him for making peace with the Palestinians. Elsewhere, Art Modell, the owner of the Cleveland Browns, announced plans to move his team to Baltimore.
- 1999: Anthony “Sooty” Jones- bass player with the British rock band, Humble Pie in the late 1970s-early 1980s- died on this date.
- 2010: President Obama arrives in India on a state visit to promote trade with the overpopulated nation and the United States.
- 2012: President Barack Obama wins reelection over Republican challenger, Mitt Romney, of Massachusetts.
- 2013: Saudi Arabian officials set out to arrest people working illegally within their country; they arrest 16,000 people.
As always, we thank the good folks at Brainy History for doing the challenging work of compiling historical happenings, dates, and everything else by which at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day publish a blog that draws readers from all over the world! Thank you and God bless you for doing this challenging important work!
NOTE: YOU CAN FIND ALL THE MUSIC WE ADVERTISE BY LOOKING UP THE BANDS BY USING THE TABS AT THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE POST—THANK YOU!
PLEASE BUY THE FOLLOWING ALBUMS BY THE AWE-INSPIRING BRITISH ROCK BAND, WISHBONE ASH AT AMAZON.COM
THERE’S THE RUB
THE ORIGINAL WISHBONE ASH
WE CONTINUE OUR PRESENTATION TO YOU OF EACH ALBUM WE HAVE OFFERED TO THE PUBLIC FROM THE START OF THE BLOG:
THE VELVET UNDERGROUND
PROTECT THE FIRST AMENDMENT!
PROTECT THE SECOND AMENDMENT!
FOR GOD’S SAKE, UPHOLD THE TWENTY-SECOND AMENDMENT!
PROTECT THE RIGHT TO VOTE AND PROTECT THE RIGHT OF STATES’ VOTER ID LAWS!
SAFEGUARD THE FOURTH AMENDMENT TO THE CONSTITUTION—NO NSA SNOOPING!
PUT A MORATORIUM ON ALL IMMIGRATION UNTIL AMERICA WINS THE WAR ON TERROR AND WE HAVE THE BORDER UNDER CONTROL!
THIS IS THE CONCLUSION OF OUR NOVEMBER 06, 2018 BLOG POST—THANK YOU FOR ATTENDING! PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS BELOW, THANKS!
WE THANK GOD FOR EVERYTHING HE GIVES US!
FLAG OF THE DAY: RUSSIAN FEDERATION
WE CONTINUE PRESENTING THE MUSIC OF THE AWE-INSPIRING BRITISH ROCK BAND, WISHBONE ASH:
TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 06, 2018
Wishbone Ash released a ‘best of compilation’ on June 21, 1977, “The Original Wishbone Ash,” that included a variety of cuts from the band’s earlier albums. If you have yet to introduce the music of this outstanding British band to your ears, this is an excellent way in which to do it. We hope you will use the link so you can visit Amazon.com where you can pick it up in the format, the condition, and the price that works best for you- you will be glad you did.
“State-by-state predictions on WHO is going to win BIG in today’s 2018 Mid-Term U.S. Senate Elections” by Chef Kilgore Randalini
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, Rushton Moreve, Steppenwolf, The Eagles, Glenn Frey, Evander Holyfield, Riddick Bowe, Anthony “Sooty” Jones, Humble Pie, Kyrsten Sinema v. Martha McSally, Dianne Feinstein v. Kevin DeLeon, Chris Murphy v. Matthew Cory, Tom Carper v. Robert Arlett, Bill Nelson v. Rick Scott, Mazie Hirono v. Ron Curtis, Joe Donnelly v. Mike Braun, Angus King v. Eric Brakey, Ben Cardin v. Tony Campbell, Elizabeth Warren v. Geoff Diehl, Debbie Stabenow v. John James, Amy Klobuchar v. Jim Newberger, David Baria v. Roger Wicker, Claire McCaskill v. Josh Hawley, Jon Tester v. Matt Rosendale, Jane Raybould v. Deb Fischer, Jacky Rosen v. Dean Heller, Bob Menendez v. Bob Hugin, Martin Heinrich v. Gary Johnson, Kirsten Gillibrand v. Chele Chiavacci Farley, Heidi Heitkamp v. Kevin Cramer, Sherrod Brown v. Jim Renacci, Bob Casey Jr. v. Lou Barletta, Sheldon Whitehouse v. Robert Flanders, Phil Bredesen v. Marsha Blackburn, Beto O’Rourke v. Ted Cruz, Jenny Wilson v. Mitt Romney, Bernie Sanders v. Lawrence Zupan, Tim Kaine v. Corey Stewart, Maria Cantwell v. Susan Hutchinson, Joe Manchin v. Patrick Morrissey, Tammy Baldwin v. Leah Vukmir, Gary Trauner v. John Barrasso, K. Randalini, Political Topics and Essays, Wishbone Ash, Jeff Flake, Bob Corker, John Cox, Susan Collins, Brett Kavanaugh, Orrin Hatch, Barack Obama, Donald Trump, 2018 U.S. Senate Elections,
Please join us at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, the place where we cover the topics of the day as well as professional food service, Beverly Carrick original artworks, and discussions on music, pop culture, and anything else that comes up over the course of a day!
As always, we thank the good folks at Brainy History for doing the demanding work of compiling historical happenings, dates, and everything else by which at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day publish a blog that draws readers from all over the world! Thank you and God bless you for doing this particularly important work!
KILGORE RANDALINI’S BLOGPOSTS @ THE AICP-END BLOG 2011-2018:
- 05-30-2011 M: “Kitchen Nobility—the Saucier, Part XIV” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 05-31-2011 T: “Kitchen Nobility—the Saucier, Part XV” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 06-01-2011 W: “Kitchen Nobility—the Saucier, Part XVI” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 06-02-2011 Th: “Kitchen Nobility—the Saucier, Part XVII” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 06-03-2011 F: “Kitchen Nobility—the Saucier, Part XVIII” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 07-03-2011 Su: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part XVI: Halibut San Juan—an Old-time Delight from the Great Pacific Northwest” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 07-23-2011 S: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part V: Salisbury steak—Long-Forgotten Coffee Shop Favorite from the Days when there were Coffee Shops” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 11-14-2011 M: “Pasta Specialties, Part IV: Stuffed Manicotti—a Delightful Dish that’s easy to Make!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 11-15-2011 T: “Pasta Specialties, Part V: Linguine Primavera—one of the All-Time Classic Vegetarian, Diet-Conscious Dishes” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 11-16-2011 W: “Pasta Specialties, Part VI: Southwestern Chili-Rubbed Grilled Chicken Pasta—Hot and Spicy Food that always hits the Spot!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 11-17-2011 Th: “Pasta Specialties, Part VII: Lamb Pasta with Wild Chanterelles—a Fantastic Way to utilize Leftover Lamb” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 11-18-2011 F: “Pasta Specialties, Part VIII: Scallop Tetrazzini—an Old Favorite Revisited” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 11-19-2011 S: “Pasta Specialties, Part IX: Linguine with Both Red and White Clam Sauces—Italian Cuisine at its Best” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 11-20-2011 Su: “Pasta Specialties, Part X: Marbled Polenta and Grilled Vegetable Lasagna—not really a Pasta Dish but it’ll do” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 04-23-2012 M: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part LII: Fantastic Cherry Pie a Great Prelude to Mother’s Menu Spectacular beginning Next Week and a Warm Welcome of Spring” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 04-24-2012 T: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part LIII: The Best Chocolate-Walnut Brownie Recipe in the World PLUS Chocolate Buttercream Frosting—a Chocolate-Lover’s Dream come True” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 04-25-2012 W: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part LIV: Chef Randalini presents his Recipe for Oatmeal Cookies—better than Grandma used to Make” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 04-26-2012 Th: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part LV: Today’s Recipe is for Russian Tea Cookies—delicious Shortening-based Cookies dusted with Powdered Sugar—Heavenly Morsels to be Sure” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 04-27-2012 F: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part LVI: Chef Randalini presents another Wonderful Cookie Recipe—Coconut Cookies—and What Cookies they are!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 04-28-2012 S: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part LVII: Peanut Butter Cookies—the All-Time Favorite Cookie of the American People from One End of the Country to the Other” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 04-29-2012 Su: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part LVIII: Chef Kilgore presents his Final Cookie Recipe: Lemon Cookies that are Better than any Other Cookie Recipe known to Man or Woman in Modern Times” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 10-22-2012 M: “Side Dishes Seminar, Part XLII: Lo-and-Behold, Chef Kilgore comes in and picks up where Chef El Chilote left off with More Institutional-Sized Side Dishes and Accompaniments—Kartoffeln Bulgarische, an Austro-Hungarian Classic Potato Dish” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 10-23-2012 T: “Side Dishes Seminar, Part XLIII: after Yesterday’s Whopper of a Potato Dish, Chef Randalini switches Gears to an Old Italian Favorite—Mostaccioli Parmesano” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 10-24-2012 W: “Side Dishes Seminar, Part XLIV: Chef Randalini comes up with another Twist of the Tail by presenting to us Dungeness Crab Stuffing, perfect for stuffing Sole, Salmon, Halibut, Shellfish, and anything Else that gets in the Way” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 10-25-2012 Th: “Side Dishes Seminar, Part XLV: Chef Randalini shares the Most Expensive Rice Dish ever made—Saffron Rice—tasty, Delicious, and mind-blowingly Unique!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 10-26-2012 F: “Side Dishes Seminar, Part XLVI: Chef Randalini updates the Lyonnais Potato Recipe that appeared on May 04, 2012 by transforming it into an Institutional-sized Recipe for your Dining Pleasure!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 10-27-2012 S: “Side Dishes Seminar, Part XLVII: Today, Chef Randalini pulls a Real ‘Rabbit out of his Chef’s Hat’ by presenting the Unusual Mimosa Potatoes in an Institutional Size!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 10-28-2012 Su: “Side Dishes Seminar, Part XLVIII: The Week’s Final Side Dish is an Old Cowboy Potato Recipe—Red Chili Potatoes” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 05-20-2013 M: “Sandwich Seminar, Part XXIV: Chef Kilgore arrives today and for the First Time in almost a Year, he picks up with the Sandwich Seminar with today’s Selection being a Fabulous, Panko-Breaded Chicken Sandwich!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 05-21-2013 T: “Sandwich Seminar, Part XXV: our Sandwich for today is something we’ve never seen here before: Chef Kilgore’s Pita Bread Sandwich—as good as any Greek Chef’s Sandwich!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 05-22-2013 W: “Sandwich Seminar, Part XXVI: what the Heck—Chef Kilgore presents another great Chicken Sandwich, his Chicken-Fried-Chicken Sandwich—too good to be True!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 05-23-2013 Th: “Sandwich Seminar, Part XXVII: Our Sandwich for today is a Coffee Shop Classic—Fried Egg and Cheese on Dark Russian Rye Bread—Awesome!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 05-24-2013 F: “Sandwich Seminar, Part XXVIII: Chef Randalini’s Sandwich for today is another Old Favorite found in every Coffee Shop from one End of America to the Other—Tuna Fish!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 05-25-2013 S: “Sandwich Seminar, Part XXIX: Saturday arrives, and Chef Kilgore pulls another Coffee Shop Favorite from out of his Chef’s Hat—BLT on Whole-Wheat Bread with Avocado—amazingly Delicious!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 05-26-2013 Su: “Sandwich Seminar, Part XXXI: Sunday is a Momentous Day for a Sandwich we seldom see nowadays—Chef Kilgore’s Delightful Denver Sandwich on Whole-Wheat Bread!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 02-10-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Twenty-Nine: First Things, First, Chef Kilgore discusses the Super Bowl, how the 49ers Suck, and then launches into the Topic of the Day—betraying the United States in Favor of Mexico!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 02-11-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Thirty: Everything that has been going on since Barack Obama became President should make you angry, but the Republicans will not fix it! We need a viable Third Party now and that is to what we must work! —Join me on this Quest!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 02-12-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Thirty-One: Illegal Immigration is the Number One Topic once again but it all ends with today being the 15th Anniversary of Bill Clinton being Found Innocent in his Impeachment Trial, Women’s Lib, and the Infamous Blue-Stained Dress!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 02-13-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Thirty-Two: The Bill O’Reilly-Barack Obama Interview followed by the Communists in and around the President among other Things are the Topics of the Day—join me!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 02-14-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Thirty-Three: Happy Valentine’s Day Edition begins with a Discussion of how Chef Kilgore’s Kids went from being Obama-Loving Leftists to seeing the World for How it REALLY is and how ALL of us can fix it if we Vote Properly in November!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 02-15-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Thirty-Four: Today’s Discussion concerns the Growth of Al-Qaida around the World and how President Obama seems to be unable to control this Diabolical Spread—Could He REALLY be rooting for them to Succeed?” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 07-14-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Eighty-Three: Today’s Topic begins with us thanking Google Blogger for restoring our Blog and our Promise to them as to how we will conduct Future Business” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 07-15-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Eighty-Four: The Topic for today is the Ongoing War on Drugs in Kern County, California, and how it is a LOST Battle” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 07-16-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Eighty-Five: We are living in a Major Time of Mass Migration and unless the United States gets a Hand on What is now Happening, we will be unable to HELP either our Own Citizens OR the Invaders” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 07-17-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Eighty-Six: unfortunately for the American People, we were Light Years ahead of our Racist Past but thanks to the Obama Administration, we may as well have Never fought the Civil War!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 07-18-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Eighty-Seven: Chef Kilgore continues the Discussion of Racism in America and HOW the Obama Strategy is to INCREASE it, rather than to alleviate it!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 07-19-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Eighty-Eight: everything that currently is happening in the United States is because President Barack Obama wants it to happen, this Man is behind EVERYTHING!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 07-20-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Eighty-Nine: is it NOT Amazing HOW everything Barack Obama touches turn to Crap right before your Eyes? The Democrats are in DANGER come November and I aim to see them Destroyed!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 09-15-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Forty-Six: could the MYSTERY Midwestern Virus be the Product of the Resettlement of Illegal Obama Alien Kids? If so, we need to make sure that EVERY Democrat pays the Price in November for their Perfidy in this Matter” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 09-16-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Forty-Seven: Chef Randalini believes that Barack Obama only cares about HIMSELF and about NO One Else—he wants to Harm the Nation by filling it with Walking Biological Time Bombs!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 09-17-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Forty-Eight: Chef Kilgore discusses the Sad Fact that Current Politics revolves around the ‘Optics’ of whatever Issue headlines the News when it should be What we are going to do about it regardless of how it looks!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 09-18-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Forty-Nine: Chef Kilgore begins looking back at the 9-11 Attacks and their Memorial a Week Ago Today and discusses the New American Left—they want us to Fail” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 09-19-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Fifty: Chef Kilgore discusses the Idea that the American Educational System is the Number One Enemy of the Nation and that it also does its Best to emasculate Young Boys and to transform Young Women into Dominatrix” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 09-20-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Fifty-One: Chef Kilgore compares TWO TV Shows— ‘Game of Thrones’ and ‘Tyrant’ to what we see throughout State and Federal Government and what the Heck we can do about fixing this Mess” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 09-21-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Fifty-Two: Chef Kilgore discusses the Quality of Modern-Day Television, HOW Most Reality Shows do not deal with ‘Reality,’ and how all of them are meant to Camouflage what the Liberal Agenda is doing to the Nation!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 02-16-2015 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CCCLXIII: Kilgore comes and immediately picks up where he left off in September 2014 by discussing the News of the Day—Terrorism, the Illegal Alien Invasions, and the Spread of Diseases we thought conquered” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 02-17-2015 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CCCXXXIX: Kilgore discusses the way the European Colonial Powers policed their Various Colonies by bringing Troops from one Part of the World and sending them to another where they had nothing in common with the Inhabitants—is this happening here in the U.S.?” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 02-18-2015 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CCCXL: Kilgore discusses the SNAFU over Speaker Boehner’s Invitation to Benjamin Netanyahu to speak before a Joint Session of Congress on the Dangers of an Iran armed with Nuclear Weapons and Long-Range Missiles” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 02-19-2015 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CCCXLI: Kilgore discusses how the Dream of Nikita Khrushchev is Truer Now more so than ever thanks to the ongoing Assault on everything Americans hold Dear, believe in, or Trust—2016 may be the Final Chance for us to STOP the degradation of the United States of America!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 02-20-2015 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CCCXLII: Kilgore finally gets around to discussing the Sad Death of American Kayla Mueller at the Hands of Da’ish in Syria as well as a Brief History of Islamic Terrorism” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 02-21-2015 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CCCXLIII: Chef Kilgore finally weighs in on Last Week’s Disclosure that NBC Nightly Evening News Host Brian Williams is nothing but a Full-Blown Liar and deserves to go wherever the Hell Dan Rather resides these Days—Maybe Al Sharpton can take his Place?” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 02-22-2015 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CCCXLIV: Kilgore discusses the Reasons WHY Barack Obama sought War Powers Last Week—could it be he wants to fund the DHS, so he can continue with his Illegal Amnesty by harming the Nation through the movement of Millions of Non-Citizens into the Country?” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 10-05-2015 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part DLI: What a Difference Six Months makes—Vladimir Putin now oversees the Middle East and the Fight against ISIS—NO one thought this could happen back in February!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 10-06-2015 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part DLII: If it is NOT clear to you yet, the American People are tired of Politics as Usual and are thinking outside the Box—enter Trump, Carson, Fiorina, and even Sanders—who would have thought?” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 10-07-2015 W: “Political Topic and Essays, Part DLIII: The Speed with which, the Russians taking over the War on the Ground in Syria should surprise NO one—they see the United States as the 90-pound Weakling on the Beach” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 10-08-2015 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part DLIV: I have to admit that as an American, I am personally ashamed and offended by the Monstrous Activities of Planned Parenthood and of the Ghouls supporting them” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 10-09-2015 F: “Miscellaneous Articles Index, Part XX: We have so many Events here in Bakersfield, California, that it is Difficult for me to list all of them, but I will try—please, join me so you can see the things we get to see and hear!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 10-10-2015 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part DLV: Kilgore discusses the Recent Gun Violence in Roseburg, Oregon, followed by Barack Obama’s demanding Gun Confiscations—NOT my Guns, POTUS!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 10-11-2015 Su: “Weekend Session, Part XV: Kilgore finally shares some of the Great Music Albums we promote at our Pinterest Page, Music you definitely NEED to add to your Growing Collections!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 05-02-2016 M: “I have a reason for being Late today and that is because we saw the Warriors battle the Trailblazers at Oracle Arena in Oakland as well as the Movie, ‘Superman vs. Batman- Dawn of Justice’—GREAT Stuff!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Miscellaneous Articles Index, Part XXXIV
- 05-03-2016 T: “When did the Nation go from attempting to provide Mental Health Care to those who believe they are men trapped in the Bodies of women and women trapped in the Bodies of Men—we need to provide Help to all of the Mixed-up People in the Country!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCXXIX
- 05-04-2016 W: “The Products of the 1960s-1970s and their Progeny now rest on the Cusp of taking the Nation over, Lock, Stock, and Barrel, and it matters not whether Donald Trump or Hillary OR Bernie Sanders win the November Election—what are we to do?” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCXXX
- 05-05-2016 Th: “I suspect that Donald Trump funded the Campaign of John Kasich, so he could remain in the Race long enough to drive Senator Cruz out of it whereas Hillary on the other Side of the Aisle lacks the Energy to vanquish Senator Bernie Sanders” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCXXXI
- 05-06-2016 F: “Just because Law Enforcement has the Power of Life and Death does not mean that People meeting them should lose their Lives and in the Case of David Sal Silva, his Family won $3.4 Million from Kern County—YEAH!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCXXXII
- 05-07-2016 S: “A Hillary Clinton Presidency would be a Disaster for the Country, so it is either voting for Donald Trump in November or moving to a Warmer Clime such as Belize, Costa Rica, or even Panama—how about YOU?” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCXXXIII
- 05-08-2016 Su: “Why does every TV Show, Numerous Commercials, and the Media in General feel the Need to insert LGBT Lifestyles into everything we watch, hear, and even read—we are the Modern-Day Equivalent of Sodom and Gomorrah” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCXXXIV
- 10-17-2016 M: “The Democrats continue putting our Nation in Deep Danger by the Constant Drumbeat that the ‘Russians are the Ones responsible for ALL of the Terrible Things we see occurring during the 2016 Presidential Election” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCLXXXIX
- 10-18-2016 T: “Tomorrow Night is the Final Trump-Clinton Debate and I think the Donald is going to mop the Floor with the Crooked Former First Lady, Senator, and Secretary of State” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXC
- 10-19-2016 W: “Election Fraud is alive and well in the United States and the Democrats and their Leftist Allies are working overtime to steal the 2016 Election!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXCI
- 10-20-2016 Th: “The Democrats use all Types of Dirty Tricks whether Early Voting or having the Media tell the Voters ‘it is over,’ which is WHY NO One should allow them to nullify their Votes” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXCII
- 10-21-2016 F: “Every Time the Dems think they have Donald Trump by the Scrotum, he manages to break Free—No Wonder the Hillary Camp continues foaming at the Mouth” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXCIII
- 10-22-2016 S: “We could be during the GREATEST Electoral Deception in the History of the Nation and if True, it will usher in a Leftist Coup” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXCIV
- 10-23-2016 Su: “While everyone continues to blast Donald J. Trump, the Man who might not relinquish the Presidency—Barack Hussein Obama—has said he ‘will NOT accept a President Trump;’ what is Obama saying?” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXCV
- 05-22-2017 M: “The Democrats seek to nullify the results of the 2016 Election to force out the entire administration, overturn everything he has done, and put Hillary Clinton into the Oval Office” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXC
- 05-23-2017 T: “Leonard Pitts of the Miami Herald needs to wake up, shut up, and return to offering worthwhile opinions rather than succumbing to the tasty Jim Jones’ Kool-Aid ALL Democrats drink when it comes to Donald Trump” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXCI
- 05-24-2017 W: “Why is Raqqa not a smoldering, radioactive wasteland and why have we not captured Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi, fed him in one end of a starving hog and watched what remains come out of the other already?” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXCII
- 05-25-2017 Th: “Message to the liberals—quit deluding yourselves, you are not most Americans, you are a shrinking minority of leftwing losers, nuts, and the criminally insane and they are coming for YOU” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXCIII
- 05-26-2017 F: “The Trump 2018 Budget is strong on national defense, deporting illegal aliens, building the southern wall, and making America great again—thank you, Mr. President” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXCIV
- 05-27-2017 S: “The Silent Majority is still most Americans; however, media moguls mistake the intensity of angry voices as signs of immeasurable numbers on their side—hence why the continue disappearing” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXCV
- 05-28-2017 Su: “With radical Islamist storm clouds on the horizon, the only thing the American people can do is to stand behind President Donald Trump and support him as he defends our liberties from those who would destroy them” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXCVI
- 11-06-2017 M: “Now that another terrorist attack hit New York City last week, one can only hope that the Democrats will finally wake up, defend the borders, and begin deporting all noncitizens ASAP” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCLVI
- 11-07-2017 T: “Shooter Devin Patrick Kelley—mass murderer of members of the First Baptist Church in Sutherland Springs, Texas—looks like a jihadist to me…just saying” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCLVII
- 11-08-2017 W: “What do Rene Albert Boucher, James T. Hodgkinson, and Devin Patrick Kelley all have in common? They are leftwing nuts, which is why we must buy MORE guns rather than less” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCLVIII
- 11-09-2017 Th: “Thanks to Donald Trump, Donna Brazile, and other brave souls, the Era of the Clintons and the Bushes is approaching an end—thank God!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCLIX
- 11-10-2017 F: “My tax plan is better: cut taxes for all, institute of a national sales tax of one cent per dollar so everyone has skin in the game, and slash remunerations by illegal aliens out of the country by 75-percent” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCLX
- 11-11-2017 S: “Thanks to Virginia, New Jersey, and New York City, the Dems–as well as the RINOS–once again beam with hope that Trump’s days are numbered–what a bunch of dimwits” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCLXI
- 11-12-2017 Su: “Back in 2015, several chef-bloggers predicted Michelle Obama would seek the Democrat Party’s presidential nomination in 2016; I think she will do it in 2020” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCLXII
- 05-14-2018 M: “June 5 could be the final time California’s GOP has an opportunity to STOP the violent RAPE the Democrats continue perpetrating on our state” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXXXIX
- 05-15-2018 T: “Thanks to the passage of California Ballot Prop 14 back in 2010 and 32 candidates competing for the U.S. Senate seat held by Dianne Feinstein, voters will be left with TWO Democrats in November, Feinstein and lunatic Kevin De Leon” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXL
- 05-16-2018 W: “At first, Donald Trump caused me to wince whereas now, I think he is what America needs, which is why we must elect people willing to help rather than hinder him in November” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXLI
- 05-17-2018 Th: “California RINOS claim it is better to vote for Democrat Antonio Villaraigosa than to vote for Republican John Cox as at least, we will have a ‘moderate’ Dem facing a far-left lunatic, Gavin Newsom in the General” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXLII
- 05-18-2018 F: “Instead of allowing their leaders to manipulate them for their own gain, demand the Palestinian Authority and Hamas to make ‘Gaza great again’ and move on with your lives” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXLIII
- 05-19-2018 S: “Kudos to the U.S. Supreme Court for legalizing what has long been ongoing, namely, making wagers on sporting events- it is about time” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXLIV
- 05-20-2018 Su: “This June 5, the future of the state of California as well as the nation and the presidency of Donald J. Trump are at stake- will you join me in saving ALL three?” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXLV
- 11-05-2018 M: “AICP-END Blog 2018 Mid-Term California congressional district recommendations race by race- let’s beat the Democrats- together” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCXIV
- 11-06-2018 T: “State-by-state predictions on WHO is going to win BIG in today’s 2018 Mid-Term U.S. Senate Elections” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCXV
- 11-07-2018 W:
- 11-08-2018 Th:
- 11-09-2018 F:
- 11-10-2018 S:
- 11-11-2018 Su:
KILGORE RANDALINI’S BLOGPOSTS AT THE AICP-END BLOG 2015-2018:
- 10-07-2015 W: “Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part Fifty-eight: If you knew Beverly Carrick, then you know the Woman was a Super-Patriot and that she would be stunned were she alive today and saw that Barack Obama was still in Office” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part LXVI
- 05-04-2016 W: “Attention: the Carrick Family seeks Top Art Business Agents, so they can sell Beverly Carrick’s Remaining Original Artworks as well as to market her Wondrous Images for Decades to come” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part XCVI
- 10-19-2016 W: “The Talented Artist, Beverly Carrick, believed Barack Obama stole the 2012 Election and she went to her Funeral Pyre believing he had gotten away with the greatest Coup in World History” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXIX
- 05-24-2017 W: “Like it or not, the events of Monday in Manchester, UK, forces us to set our pleasures aside so we can find a way to eradicate the evil that threatens to engulf our world” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CL
- 11-08-2017 W: “Imagine if that noxious toadstool ruling North Korea bought some Beverly Carrick originals rather than attempting to demonstrate his sexual prowess by firing missiles into the sea and setting off nuclear blasts, how grand our would be?” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CLXXIV
- 05-16-2018 W: “You can take the liberal away from the 1960s, but you cannot take the 1960s out of the liberal as we learned when we saw the Stephen Stills-Judy Collins show on Mother’s Day Sunday in Bakersfield” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part XCVIII
- 11-07-2018 Su:
TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 06, 2018
EDITORIAL STAFF AND BOARD OF DIRECTORS:
President: Alvin T. Woliztnikistein
Executive Vice President: Stinkbug
Publisher: Roland Carl Davis
Assistant Publisher: Moses Scharbug III
Editor-in-Chief: Edward Fitzgerald Carlton
Assistant and Photographic Editor: Chef Alana Houzenfogel
Mail Room: Jane Lee Tarzana (direct all mail here).
Proofreader: Amos Mosby Caruthers
Amazon.com Liaison: Eleanor Grabski.
Board of Directors: Garfield H. Johnson (Retired), Alvin T. Woliztnikistein, B. H. “BC” Cznystekinki, Elmer K. “the Hooter” Hootenstein, Gervais Krinkelmeier, Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara, James “Jimmy” Hall, James, “JT” Tobiason, Kilgore Randalini, Lilah Paulikovich, Murph MacDougal, and Olaf Bologolo,
WE SUPPORT THE NATIONAL RIFLE ASSOCIATION
FEATURED ALBUM OF THE DAY:
Wishbone Ash released a ‘best of compilation’ on June 21, 1977, “The Original Wishbone Ash,” that included a variety of cuts from the band’s earlier albums. If you have yet to introduce the music of this outstanding British band to your ears, this is an excellent way in which to do it. We hope you will use the link so you can visit Amazon.com where you can pick it up in the format, the condition, and the price that works best for you- you will be glad you did.
SPECIAL ALBUMS OF THE DAY:
Saturday, February 11, 2012 Blog Post:
On June 23, 1997, the Byrds released their next ‘best of’ compilation, “The Very Best of the Byrds.” All of the band’s hits to date were all on this effort, one that every fan of the era and of the band should own. This is a great introductory effort to one of the all-time greatest bands of the 1960s-1970s as well as a blast from the past for veteran listeners. Please, use the link we provide you so you can redirect your browser to Amazon.com and once there, pick it up in the format, the condition, and the price that works best for you.
Posted @ the Wednesday, March 26, 2014 Blog Post:
We continue offering CDs by the great New York band, the Velvet Underground. The band’s ninth album, “VU” came out in 1985 and should have been the original band’s fourth album but their record label dropped them along with some other label mates such as the Mothers of Invention for using drugs and living in the hippie culture. For fans of the New York group, it is a gift from heaven as there are tunes here that up until now were difficult to find. We know that you will love this CD, which is why we recommend it to you. This CD is a lost gem that every fan of the band should own so take the link posted above, go to Amazon.com, and buy it NOW. Once there, you can get it in the format, the condition, and the price that is right for YOU—thank you for your patronage.