Chef James “JT” Tobiason
The AICP-END Blog
PO Box 20669
Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669
Business Phone: 661-374-1430
JUST THE FACTS- NO PHOTOS
THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY COMMENTARY-OPINION-SPORTS-FOOD SERVICE FOR SATURDAY, OCTOBER 27, 2018 BY CHEF JAMES “JT” TOBIASON
“No matter what the American left says, the majority of political violence in the USA comes from lunatics on the left and seldom from the right” by Chef James Tobiason
FALL SESSION 2018
BLOG POST #2,918 AT THE AICP-END
TEN DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2018
Kudos to federal law enforcement for capturing the ‘Mad Bomber’ so quickly
Visalia, CA, 10-27-2018 Saturday: Yesterday, the President made a stunning announcement that federal law enforcement investigators already had a suspect in custody over the sending of pipe bomb devices through the mail to numerous Democrats, all of whom the media labels as ‘Trump targets.’
The man whom law enforcement arrested was identified as 56-year-old Cesar Sayoc of Aventura, Florida. Apparently, the “Mad Bomber”- innocent until proven guilty, of course- has had run-ins with the law before such as theft, steroid possession, and in 2002, for making a bomb threat against someone else.
The news media takes great delight in informing the viewers/listeners that the white van driven by Mr. Sayoc was awash in bumper stickers all featuring pro-Donald J. Trump or pro-Republican messages so the immediate conclusion is that this is an ‘angry Republican who is acting out on his own (although inspired by the rhetoric of the President) who took it upon himself to even the score by going after enemies of the President.
I do not know if Mr. Sayoc is a Republican or he is something else just as I do not know whether he is an unwitting dupe chosen to do the bidding of unseen forces intent on painting the president with additional brushstrokes of hate by making it appear that the “Mad Bomber” was acting on behalf of President Donald J. Trump.
What the media would like us to believe is that this imbecile responded to ‘dog whistles,’ the same kind that drove white nationalists and other pro-white bigoted groups to cause trouble in Charlottesville and other places.
Moreover, they would have us believe that the harsh words of the president towards his political enemies is so toxic that a diehard conservative Republican such as Mr. Sayoc took up the cause and sought to even the playing field ahead of the 2018 Mid-Term Elections.
To whom did he send these ‘bombs?’ Well, he made sure he sent them to Bill and Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, Robert DeNiro, John Brennan, James Clapper, Joe Biden, Cory Booker, Kamala Harris, Tom Steyer, and George Soros. It reads like a ‘who’s who’ of crackpot liberal Democrats who all have an axe to grind against President Trump.
Now, some news outlets actively report that there are signs of Republican and conservative voter lack of enthusiasm, what with the ‘mad bomber’ story. This makes little to no sense, I mean, why would people refrain from going to the polls simply because some nut took it upon himself to act against people he sees as enemies of the President. It makes no sense because the President did not order him to do this.
The history of bombings in this country favors the American left just as around the world- wherever bombings occur that are non-Muslim jihadist-inspired- do. Virtually every American president either assassinated or wounded by an attacker saw the attacker identified as a leftist.
John Wilkes Booth- Southern Democrat shot Republican President Abraham Lincoln in the back of the head. Diehard, pro-Slavery Democrat. Fact.
President James A. Garfield, Republican, died at the hands of a disgruntled left-wing Republican, Charles J. Guiteau. The assassin believed that God told him he must shoot the President, which he did, an act for which he paid with his life. Fact.
President William McKinley, Republican, died at the hands of an anarchist, Leon Frank Czolgosz, a man who believed in great inequality in American society and one who believed that if he carried out a violent act against a popular president would either make a martyr for the cause or a hero. Fact.
Former President Theodore Roosevelt, Republican, running as a third party presidential candidate was giving a speech in Wisconsin in 1912 when a paranoid schizophrenic named John Schrank, a man who had stalked the current candidate of the Bull Moose Party through eight states, shot Mr. Roosevelt in the chest. Fact.
However, due to an eyeglass case and a folded speech, the bullet did little damage. Although not a Democrat, he was driven insane with talk of former President Roosevelt running as a ‘third termer.’
President John F. Kennedy, Democrat, was assassinated by a former U.S. Marine Lee Harvey Oswald, a man who had sought asylum in the Soviet Union and who married a Russian bride shot the popular president as he motored through Dallas. Then, a low level member of the Dallas mob, nightclub owner Jack Ruby, shot and killed Oswald as the police were transferring him to a more secure facility. Fact.
President Gerald R. Ford, Republican, survived not one but two assassination attempts during his tenure as president of the United States. The first attempt on the President’s life came from Manson Family follower, leftist Lynnette “Squeaky” Fromme while the second attempt 17 or so days later came from another angry leftist, Sara Jane Moore. President Ford survived both attempts. Fact.
The last president to survive an assassination attempt, Ronald Reagan, Republican, almost died when another leftist lunatic John Hinckley Jr. shot him and three others outside the Washington Hilton Hotel. Although unsuccessful in the attempt, Hinckley claimed he did it out of ‘love’ for actress Jodie Foster and sought her recognition and admiration. Fact.
Although I am not saying that members of the right do not commit violent political acts, it still should be clear that more of the disturbed assassins and would-be assassins inhabit the left side of the aisle which makes the liberals crazy when one says this. I hope to God the Secret Service is up to the job or protecting President Donald J. Trump.
Pray for him. See you tomorrow.
James “JT” Tobiason
Professional Baker, American Baker’s Association, Certified Working Chef, ACF, CWC
The above cartoonish caricature of me by Bakersfield, California, by up-and-coming street artist, Simone, resembles me back in the 1980’s when I was an Executive Sous Chef at a hotel in Monterey, California, 10-20 years later. I originally came from Salinas, California, spent time in Fresno and Bakersfield, and currently am working at a fine-dining restaurant in Visalia, California. I began cooking in 1967 when I apprenticed under a top chef working in the Napa Valley.
Chef James “JT” Tobiason writes from Visalia, California.
Chef James “JT” Tobiason is a member of the CONSTITUTION PARTY OF THE UNITED STATES but due to it being somewhat nonexistent in California, votes for either the GOP or the Libertarian candidates.
You can contact Chef Tobiason at Chefjt3295MM@hotmail.com
CHEF JAMES “JT” TOBIASON
END COMMENTARY 10-27-2018
COPYRIGHT © 2018 BY MHB PRODUCTIONS
WORD COUNT: 946
10-27-2018 Saturday—Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCV: “No matter what the American left says, the majority of political violence in the USA comes from lunatics on the left and seldom from the right” by Chef James Tobiason.
HOW TO CONTACT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY: Write us at PO Box 20669, Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669 or call us at (661) 374-1430 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. PST weekdays and weekends, well, take your chances. You can also email us by contacting the author of the week using his or her email address, which we provide beneath their personal information.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 10-26-2018, all rights reserved.
Tobiason, James. “No matter what the American left says, the majority of political violence in the USA comes from lunatics on the left and seldom from the right.” Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCV
Edward “Eddie” Fitzgerald Carlton edited and rewrote the blog post today.
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY’S FACEBOOK PAGE—THIS IS WHERE YOU CAN SEE THE ALBUM OF THE DAY, THE BEVERLY CARRICK PAINTING OF THE DAY, AND THE POLITICAL CARTOON OF THE DAY PLUS ALL SORTS OF COMMENTARY!
PLEASE VISIT THE GREAT FACEBOOK PAGE OF AMERICA’S TOP ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK, SO YOU CAN SHARE COMMENTS AND FEELINGS ABOUT THE LIFE OF THIS AMAZING ARTIST. THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER LIKE SHE, WE MOURN HER DEATH, WHICH OCCURRED IN NOVEMBER 2012. GOD REST AND BLESS HER SOUL!
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AICP-END BLOG WHERE WE PROMOTE THE ARTWORKS OF AMERICA’S GREATEST ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK. WE ALSO PROMOTE MUSIC THERE THAT WE HAVE NOT PRESENTED AT THE MAIN BLOG SO PLEASE GO OVER THERE AND SEE WHAT WE HAVE FOR YOU—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID!
VISIT BEVERLY CARRICK.COM TO SEE WHAT PAINTINGS ARE AVAILABLE FOR YOU TO PURCHASE—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID. THERE, YOU WILL FIND MANY GORGEOUS PAINTINGS, SOME OF WHICH MAY STILL BE THERE FOR YOU TO ADD TO YOUR GROWING COLLECTION OF ARTWORKS.
KEEP READING THE ELEMENTARY NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST OF CULINARY POLITICS!
READ THE ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST NEWS, POLITICAL COMMENTARY, SPORTS, FOOD SERVICE, HOTEL, AND RESTAURANT BUSINESS, THE END TIMES, THE END OF DAYS, THE APOCALYPSE, ARMAGEDDON, AND WHATEVER ELSE HAPPENS TO POP UP!
James Tobiason, Political Topics and Essays, Trapeze, Donald Trump, Abraham Lincoln, James A. Garfield, William McKinley, Theodore Roosevelt, John F. Kennedy, Gerald R. Ford, Ronald Reagan,
TODAY IN HISTORY—OCTOBER 27, 2018:
President Theodore Roosevelt, Sonny and Cher, and the Velvet Underground featuring Lou Reed:
- 625: Honorious I begins his reign as Catholic Pope.
- 1492: Christopher Columbus discovers Cuba and claims it for Spain.
- 1651: English troops occupy Limerick, Ireland.
- 1676: Poland and Turkey sign the Peace of Warsaw.
- 1702: English troops land at St. Augustine, Florida, and after driving the Spanish defenders out of the city, they plunder it.
- 1775: The Congress of the United States authorizes the formation of the U.S.
- 1787: The first of the Federalist Papers, a series of essays calling for the ratification of the Constitution of the United States, was published under the pseudonym of “Publius,” but were in truth collaboration between James Madison, Alexander Hamilton, and John Jay.
- 1795: The United States and Spain signed the Treaty of San Lorenzo (or Pinckney’s Treaty), which provided for free navigation of the Mississippi River.
- 1858: The 26th president of the United States, Theodore Roosevelt, was born in New York City.
- 1880: On his 22nd birthday, Theodore Roosevelt married his first wife, Alice Hathaway Lee.
- 1886: The musical fantasy, “Night on Bald Mountain,” written by Modest Mussorgsky and revised after his death by Sergei Rimsky-Korsakoff, was performed in St. Petersburg, Russia.
- 1904: The first mass transit subway, the IRT, was inaugurated in New York, City.
- 1913: President Woodrow Wilson informs the world that the United States will never attack another nation, that it will remain neutral in all conflicts.
- 1922: The first annual celebration of Navy Day took place.
- 1925: Fred Waller received a patent for water skis.
- 1927: News producers in New York released the first newsreel featuring sound.
- 1938: DuPont announced the name for its new synthetic yarn: “Nylon.”
- 1942: On the fifth day of the Battle of El Alamein, despite heavy losses, Australian troops continue pushing through the defensive rings of the Afrika Korps.
- 1944: The partisan troops under the command of Josip Broz Tito reach the city of Belgrade and begin its liberation from the remaining Axis troops defending it.
- 1947: “You Bet Your Life” starring Groucho Marx premiered on ABC radio. Later, it became a television show on ABC TV.
- 1954: Marilyn Monroe and Joe DiMaggio divorce came through on this date.
- 1962: While conducting a reconnaissance mission during the Cuban Missile Crisis, Cuban military authorities manage to shoot down a U-2 spy plane flying over the island nation, which killed the pilot, U.S. Air Force Major Rudolf Anderson, Jr. The Soviet Union added to the crisis by demanding that the United States dismantle its missile bases in Turkey; President Kennedy agreed to the new aspect of the agreement.
- 1964: Pop singers Sonny Bono and Cher wed on today’s date with both the bride and groom wearing bell-bottom jeans.
- 1971: The Democratic Republic of the Congo was renamed the Republic of Zaire but went back to its original name in 1997.
- 1978: Nobel Peace Prize officials announce that the peace award goes to Egyptian President Anwar Sadat and Israeli Prime Minister Menachem Begin for progress made by the duo toward achieving a Middle East accord.
- 1981: Former ambassador to the United Nations, Andrew Young, becomes the mayor of Atlanta, Georgia.
- 1985: In the 82nd World Series, the Kansas City Royals beat the St. Louis Cardinals 4 games to three.
- 1992: Near Saesbo Naval Base in southwestern Japan, Seaman Terry Helvey beat to death US Navy Petty Officer Allen Schindler, a Gay sailor. Helvey later pleaded guilty to murder and received a sentence of life in prison for this atrocious act.
- 1994: The U.S. Justice Department announced that the prison population within the United States exceeded one-million people for the first time.
- 1999: In the 95th World Series, the New York Yankees beat the Atlanta Braves 4 games to zero.
- 2001: In Washington, the search for deadly anthrax widened to thousands of businesses and 30 mail distribution centers.
- 2002: In the 98th World Series, the Anaheim Angels beat the San Francisco Giants 4 games to three. Elsewhere, Emmitt Smith of the Dallas Cowboys became the all-time leading rusher in the NFL when he extended his career yardage to 16,743.
- 2003: Suicide bombers in Baghdad struck Red Cross headquarters and three police stations killing dozens of people.
- 2004: In the 100th World Series, the Boston Red Sox beat the St. Louis Cardinals 4 games to none.
- 2010: In an interview with the BBC, former Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev says that it was ‘impossible’ for Coalition forces to secure a victory in Afghanistan.
- 2012: In response to thousands of protesters demanding the Spanish government resign over austerity measures, the riot police took to the streets and drove the crowds out of Madrid.
- 2013: Lou Reed, rock-and-roll innovator and co-founder of the New York band, the Velvet Underground, passed away on this date.
- 2014: Wal-Mart apologizes for labeling one of its Halloween plus-size costumes, “Fat-Girl” costumes on its website, which fat people find offensive. Wal-Mart retitles the costume size and apologizes on Twitter, which is like saying ‘nothing.’
- 2017: In Game 3 of the 2017 World Series, the Houston Astros take a 2-1 game lead by beating the Los Angeles Dodgers 5-3.
As always, we thank the good folks at Brainy History for doing the challenging work of compiling historical happenings, dates, and everything else by which at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day publish a blog that draws readers from all over the world! Thank you and God bless you for doing this challenging important work!
PROTECT THE FIRST AMENDMENT!
PROTECT THE SECOND AMENDMENT!
FOR GOD’S SAKE, UPHOLD THE TWENTY-SECOND AMENDMENT!
PROTECT THE RIGHT TO VOTE AND PROTECT THE RIGHT OF STATES’ VOTER ID LAWS!
SAFEGUARD THE FOURTH AMENDMENT TO THE CONSTITUTION—NO NSA SNOOPING!
PUT A MORATORIUM ON ALL IMMIGRATION UNTIL AMERICA WINS THE WAR ON TERROR AND WE HAVE THE BORDER UNDER CONTROL!
THIS IS THE CONCLUSION OF OUR OCTOBER 27, 2018 BLOG POST—THANK YOU FOR ATTENDING! PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS BELOW, THANKS!
WE THANK GOD FOR EVERYTHING HE GIVES US!
TOMORROW WE BEGIN PRESENTING THE MUSIC OF THE AWE-INSPIRING BRITISH ROCK BAND, WISHBONE ASH:
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 27, 2018
“No matter what the American left says, the majority of political violence in the USA comes from lunatics on the left and seldom from the right” by Chef James Tobiason
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, The Rolling Stones, The Ed Sullivan Show, Bill and Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, Robert DeNiro, John Brennan, James Clapper, Joe Biden, Cory Booker, Kamala Harris, Tom Steyer, George Soros, “Mad Bomber” Cesar Sayoc, James Tobiason, Political Topics and Essays, Trapeze, Donald Trump, Abraham Lincoln, James A. Garfield, William McKinley, Theodore Roosevelt, John F. Kennedy, Gerald R. Ford, Ronald Reagan, John Wilkes Booth, Charles J. Guiteau, Leon Frank Czolgosz, John Schrank, Lee Harvey Oswald, Lynnette “Squeaky” Fromme, Sara Jane Moore, John Hinckley Jr., Jodie Foster, Presidential Assassins and attempted assassins, Left-wing political violence,
Please join us at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, the place where we cover the topics of the day as well as professional food service, Beverly Carrick original artworks, and discussions on music, pop culture, and anything else that comes up over the course of a day!
As always, we thank the good folks at Brainy History for doing the demanding work of compiling historical happenings, dates, and everything else by which at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day publish a blog that draws readers from all over the world! Thank you and God bless you for doing this particularly important work!
THE BLOG POSTS OF CHEF JAMES “JT” TOBIASON 2011-2018
- 04-01-2011 F: “Educational Writings-Discourse Index, Part V: Chef James takes the Readership down a Different Path today as he displays his Educational Background by presenting a Substantial Piece on Axis of Evil Member, Syria” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 05-15-2011 Su: “Sergeant-Major of the Professional Kitchen, Part XIX: Chef JT shares Recipes for Spreadable Garlic Butter as well as Homemade Chutney, things EVERY Chef in the World needs to know how to make so why not learn with JT!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 05-16-2011 M: “The Sergeant-Major of the Professional Kitchen—the Pantry Chef, Part XX” by JT.
- 05-17-2011 T: “Kitchen Nobility—the Saucier, Part I” by JT.
- 06-11-2011 S: “Classic Bakery Desserts, Part XX: Coconut Cream Pie” by JT.
- 06-22-2011 W: “Central Asian Specialties, Part I: Lamb Curry—Curried Lamb is both a Treat and a guaranteed Money-maker for any Kitchen” by JT.
- 07-12-2011 T: “Hawaiian and Polynesian Recipes, Part VIII: Pineapple Chicken and Vegetables—easily made at Home” by JT.
- 08-29-2011 M: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XXIV: Peach-Pecan Muffins—Delicious Muffins with a Southern Flair” by JT.
- 08-30-2011 T: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XXV: Pineapple-Almond Muffins—tasty beyond Description” by JT.
- 08-31-2011 W: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XXVI: Banana Muffins—the Darker the Banana—the Better the Flavor!” by JT.
- 09-01-2011 Th: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XXVII: Lemon Muffins—tricky to make unless one has access to a Bakery Supply Company, but it can be done” by JT.
- 09-02-2011 F: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XXVIII: Quick Applesauce Bread—quick and easy like Chef JT promised!” by JT.
- 09-03-2011 S: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XXIX: Quick Pineapple Bread—one of the All-Time Great Favorite Breads” by JT.
- 09-04-2011 Su: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XXX: Three Flavored-Butters—the Perfect Accompaniments for your Quickbreads and Muffins” by JT.
- 02-06-2012 M: “Special Menus, Part XXIX: ‘Valentine’s Day 2012 Menu, Part I—Soup Seminar featuring Two Classic Soups: Corn Chowder and Cream of Onion” by JT.
- 02-07-2012 T: “Special Menus, Part XXX: ‘Valentine’s Day 2012 Menu, Part II—the Salad Chef Speaks: JT’s Fresh Fruit Plate and Newport Salad with Newport Dressing” by JT.
- 02-08-2012 W: “Special Menus, Part XXXI: ‘Valentine’s Day 2012 Menu, Part III—Famous Restaurant Recipes: Stuffed Cornish Game Hens with Sauce Supreme and Roasted Leg of Lamb with Mint Demi-glace” by JT.
- 02-09-2012 Th: “Special Menus, Part XXXII: ‘Valentine’s Day 2012 Menu, Part IV—Side Dish Seminar: Pommes Amandine, Rice and Fruit Dressing, and Buttered, Parslied Egg Noodles—perfect Accompaniments for your Valentine’s Day Spectacular” by JT.
- 02-10-2012 F: “Special Menus, Part XXXIII: ‘Valentine’s Day 2012 Menu, Part V—Side Dish Seminar: Spaghetti Squash Timbales and Classic Broccoli Normande—more perfect Accompaniments for your Valentine’s Day Spectacular” by JT.
- 02-11-2012 S: “Special Menus, Part XXXIV: ‘Valentine’s Day 2012 Menu, Part VI—Bread Seminar: Rice Flour Bread and Apricot Muffins—delicious Accompaniments for your Special Dinner” by JT.
- 02-12-2012 Su: “Special Menus, Part XXXV: ‘Valentine’s Day 2012 Menu, Part VII—Fabulous Bakery Desserts: Boysenberry Mousse and Strawberry Parfaits—two Excellent Desserts to finish off your Holiday Feast” by JT.
- 07-16-2012 M: “Central Asian Favorites, Part XIII: Baked Fresh Yelloweye Rockfish in an Asian Black Bean Butter Sauce—Central Asian Favorites is Back, New, and Excitingly Different!” by JT.
- 07-17-2012 T: “Central Asian Favorites, Part XIV: Classic Cantonese Beef with Oyster Sauce—one of the Most-Beloved Chinese Dishes” by JT.
- 07-18-2012 W: “Central Asian Favorites, Part XV: Cantonese-style Chicken and Cucumbers is not only Beautiful to Behold, it is a Joy to Eat!” by JT.
- 07-19-2012 Th: “Central Asian Favorites, Part XVI: The Best Chinese Sweet-and-Sour Meatballs ever made!” by JT.
- 07-20-2012 F: “Central Asian Favorites, Part XVII: More Exciting Chinese Culinary Delights—Szechuan Jumbo Shrimp and Green Peas—Simple yet Good!” by JT.
- 07-21-2012 S: “Central Asian Favorites, Part XVIII: Chinese Steamed Fish served atop a Bed of Napa Cabbage—a Great Dish for your Saturday Evening Meal!” by JT.
- 07-22-2012 Su: “Central Asian Favorites, Part XIX: JT’s Birthday Celebration saved the Best for Last: Chinese-style Deep-fried Shrimp with Homemade Plum Sauce!” by JT.
- 03-04-2013 M: “Mis-en-Place Index, Part XXXIII: Look who’s back: Chef JT and today, we begin a Weeklong Seminar on Pantry Sauces of all Sizes—today—it’s Tartar Sauce I!” by JT.
- 03-05-2013 T: “Mis-en-Place Index, Part XXXIV: While it may be Boring for Some, for Most, it is Not: French Vinegar and Oil Dressing I—Zesty Foundation for many other Sauces!” by JT.
- 03-06-2013 W: “Mis-en-Place Index, Part XXXV: Chef JT reworks Yesterday’s French Vinegar and Oil Dressing by transforming it into Sauce Ravigote—even Spicier!” by JT.
- 03-07-2013 Th: “Mis-en-Place Index, Part XXXVI: you won’t Believe where we’re going today: down Memory Lane learning how to make Mayonnaise—yes, Mayonnaise—from Scratch!” by JT.
- 03-08-2013 F: “Mis-en-Place Index, Part XXXVII: Yesterday, we made Mayonnaise while today, we are making Basic Salad Dressing—you know, the Difference between Best Foods’ Mayonnaise and Kraft’s Miracle Whip!” by JT.
- 03-09-2013 S: “Mis-en-Place Index, Part XXXVIII: Today, Chef JT transforms the Basic Mayonnaise from Thursday into the French Classic—Mayonnaise aux Fines Herbs, perfect for everything from Fresh Seafood to Egg Dishes!!” by JT.
- 03-10-2013 Su: “Mis-en-Place Index, Part XXXIX: To Conclude his Week in a Zesty, Flavorful Style, Chef Tobiason presents Cocktail Sauce #4—perfect for ALL Seafood Dishes no Matter the Type!” by JT.
- 09-30-2013 M: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part XXIV: Chef JT discusses the U.S. Constitution, the Bill of Rights, how the Democrats circumvent it and then picks up with the Coffee Shop Favorites Category featuring Grilled Pork Chops with Red Onion Sauce—WOW!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 10-01-2013 T: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part XXV: JT covers the Third and Fourth Amendments to the Constitution, the Liberals, Obamacare, and then teaches the Readership how to make Mexican Tostadas!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 10-02-2013 W: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part XXVI: Discussion of the Constitution continues today with the Fifth and Sixth Amendments and then JT shows the blogosphere how to make Turkey Tetrazzini, a Tried-and-True Classic!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 10-03-2013 Th: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part XXVII: after discussing the Final Four Amendments of the Bill of Rights, Chef Tobiason teaches the Readership how to make the Cash Registers Ring all day long—Baked Ham Dinners!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 10-04-2013 F: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part XXVIII: The Topic of the Day is the Eleventh and Twelfth Amendments to the U.S. Constitution, skirting Obamacare, and then the Crème de la Crème of the Coffee Shop: Braised Short Ribs!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 10-05-2013 S: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part XXIX: JT discusses Two of the Most Misunderstood Amendments to the U.S. Constitution, the 13th and 14th Amendments and then shows us how to make Classic Egg-Dipped Halibut, Coffee Shop Style!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 10-06-2013 Su: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part XXX: The Week winds down with a Discussion of Bakersfield’s Bars, Obamacare, and more Constitutional Amendments and then—Salsa Chicken!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 10-07-2013 M: “Educational Writings-Discourse Index, Part LXXXVII: Chef Tobiason finishes his Series on Discussing the Amendments to the Constitution but first, presents the Entire Thing!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason (Extra Post).
- 06-02-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Forty-One: The Gun-Grabbers are at again thanks to the Murdering Bastard, Christopher Martinez and his Father, Peter; why is it that EVERY TIME Tragedy occurs, the Lunatic Left comes out and tries to take our Guns instead of helping those in Need of Help?” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 06–03-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Forty-Two: Chef JT keeps his Promise to Chef Olaf by showing the Readership some Cartoons lampooning the Democrats, noting there is ALWAYS a Kernel of Truth in every Humorous Cartoon!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 06-04-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Forty-Three: Chef JT discusses the Greatness of the United States, HOW the Educational System teaches Otherwise, then continues on with more Political Cartoons making Fun of the Democrats, this Day after the Primary Elections of Numerous States!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 06-05-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Forty-Four: Chef JT treads on Dangerous Ground by comparing the Current Administration to Nazi Germany’s, then going after the Gay Mafia and tells them, let us find Common Ground to keep the United States the Greatest Nation on Earth—not some Perverted Hell-Hole!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 06-06-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Forty-Five: like Others, Chef Tobiason fears Michelle Obama will be the Democrat Party’s Presidential Candidate for 2016 if we do not do something and do it soon—let us fight to reclaim the GOP and to turn it into a Conservative Battering Ram!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 06-07-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Forty-Six: Chef Tobiason presents his Ideas for how Employers can teach their Employees which way to Vote in the Upcoming Elections—if they want to do the Right Thing for their Families and They, they need to learn WHAT—exactly—the Stakes are” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 06-08-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Forty-Seven: Chef JT concludes the Week by looking at the Disaster of the Obama Administration, at the Harm it’s done to the American People by allowing Hordes of Illegal Aliens to pour into the Country—WE NEED TO STOP HIM AND THEM!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 06-01-2015 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXXIX: even though I am Older than Most of You, my Views on Same-Sex Marriage are evolving…as long as you give Religious Folks a Pass on Certain Things!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 06-02-2015 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXXX: JT shares a Couple of Facebook Posts as he informs the Readership he is recovering from losing his Appendix Last Week and begs forgiveness from the Readership—HEY—he is giving up smoking, folks!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 06-03-2015 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXXXI: Chef JT shares his Thoughts on Wealth Attainment in the USA, why the Left hates it so much and then shares a Comment on a Recent Think-Progress Post by Ian Millhiser” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 06-04-2015 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXXXII: JT shares his Thoughts on what the hell the Democrats of California have done to this once-magnificent state—we need to get out the Pitchforks and the Torches and march on Sacramento NOW!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 06-05-2015 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXXXIII: JT returns to a Post at Think-Progress, one upon which, the Murph recently left some Comments as if Jeb Bush would be mean to Gays on behalf of Religious Folks—the Gays need to learn something, and I will teach them!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 06-06-2015 S: “Weekend Session, Part III: JT shares his Thoughts on the Recent Stop of the Eagles on their ‘History of the Eagles Tour,’ how great it was to see the Band in such an Intimate Setting as Bakersfield’s Rabobank Arena—what a Flipping Show, Folks!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 06-07-2015 Su: “Weekend Session, Part IV: Chef JT ends the Week by sharing some Final Comments on the Gay Issue in America before launching into Several CDs we have promoted here at the Blog and at Pinterest.com—join us!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 06-20-2016 M: “The Democrats would love to emulate Actions taken by President Abraham Lincoln in stripping the People of their Right to Habeas Corpus by NEVER letting a Good Crisis go to Waste” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCLXXI
- 06-21-2016 T: “I thought the Golden State Warriors were using ‘Rope-a-Dope’ on the Cleveland Cavaliers in the Final Three Games of the NBA Finals to put their Opponents away but BOY—was I ever wrong!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Miscellaneous Articles Index, Part XLI
- 06-22-2016 W: “What happened to the Western Roman Empire Centuries ago repeats itself in the Modern-Day Western World and particularly in the United States thanks to Leaders who think they can control the Hordes of Illegals and Muslims into their Borders” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCLXXII
- 06-23-2016 Th: “Libertarian Candidate Gary Johnson poses more Harm to Hillary winning the White House than she does to Donald Trump while it’s Good to see the Billionaire taking the Fight to Mrs. Clinton in a very Presidential Way” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCLXXIII
- 06-24-2016 F: “The President is akin to the Villain of Stephen King’s Novel, ‘Needful Things,’—Satan—and Numerous Groups and People willingly sold their Souls to the Most Divisive President the World has ever seen” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCLXXIV
- 06-25-2016 S: “President Obama likes American Law ONLY when it does his bidding such as agreeing he can break some Law such as shielding Illegal Aliens from Deportation—therefore People love Donald Trump” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCLXXV
- 06-26-2016 Su: “BREXIT has shown the Way for Other European Member States to begin leaving the European Union—it is the ONLY Way for them to HALT the Tidal Wave of Islamic Extremists flooding their Countries and causing Havoc” By Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCLXXVI
- 11-28-2016 M: “Donald J. Trump gave the Democrats a smack-down, the likes of which, we have not seen since the New York Giants beat the New England Patriots in a Second Super Bowl Match-up” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMXXXI
- 11-29-2016 T: “Does anyone honestly believe that Dr. Jill Stein is the one behind the demand for Vote Recounts in Three States? I sure as hell don’t, Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama are the ones seeking it!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMXXXII
- 11-30-2016 W: “When Donald Trump enters the White House, I hope he begins deporting the Massive Numbers of Illegal Aliens we have here in California because folks—they need to go!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMXXXIII
- 12-01-2016 Th: “Thanks Obama for having allowed in yet another ill-tempered Jihadist, Abdul Razak Ali Artan who ran over Students at Ohio State and then slashed them with a Butcher Knife” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMXXXIV
- 12-02-2016 F: “I suspect that Donald Trump is going to keep almost ALL of his Campaign Promises, which will be GREAT for the Country and destructive for the Democrats” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMXXXV
- 12-03-2016 S: “I hope the American Left continues following the same losing Path they have for the Past 24 Years because it is going to help Donald Trump and then Mike Pence SAVE the Nation” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMXXXVI
- 12-04-2016 Su: “What Donald Trump did for Carrier is just the beginning—yes, Barack Obama, you can use a ‘Magic Wand’ to keep American Businesses from leaving the Nation—too bad for you!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMXXXVII
- 05-15-2017 M: “One Hundred Years from now, future historians will look back at our time and label it the ‘Age of Insanity’ because of how crazy the Democrats were” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXXXIII
- 05-16-2017 T: “If we want to make America great again, it is up to us, the news consumer, to demand honesty from the media or to move on to more truthful environs” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXXXIV
- 05-17-2017 W: “Through their constant leftist propaganda and outright lying, the media is the only one responsible for we, the people, shoveling dirt atop their mass grave” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXXXV
- 05-18-2017 Th: “If liberals will not accept the deportation of ALL criminal illegal alien felons, then I say, ‘Deport them ALL and build the Wall, President Trump’” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXXXVI
- 05-19-2017 F: “I hope President Trump recognizes the danger surrounding him because his advisers—particularly family members who are Democrats—are ill-serving him” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXXXVII
- 05-20-2017 S: “Why is it the Left always resorts to lies and hate speech whenever they try to denigrate the Constitution of the United States of America—the document that continues serving us well” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXXXVIII
- 05-21-2017 Su: “Like the mythical Mexican beast, the chupacabra, no one will believe anything negative about President Trump until the undeniable evidence is before us” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXXXIX
- 10-30-2017 M: “Hillary (and Bill) was the one in bed with Vladimir Putin yet the story persists that Donald Trump is the guilty dog- when will the media acknowledge the truth?” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXLIX
- 10-31-2017 T: “Many people believe the United States ‘guilty’ of once having been a slave-holding nation but in truth, almost EVERY nation in the Western Hemisphere was built atop the scarred backs of African slaves” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCL
- 11-01-2017 W: “Want to know about the THREE-FIFTHS Clause? JT takes time to explain it in detail so join us, educate yourselves, and understand WHY the Democrats continue using it as a foil” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCLI
- 11-02-2017 Th: “Every day the Mueller investigation continues is another day the evidence continues mounting against Hillary Rodham Clinton, Barack Obama, and the failed Democrat Party—keep it up!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCLII
- 11-03-2017 F: “Enough already! Time for anti-Trump RINO Republicans such as Bob Corker, Jeff Flake, John McCain, Michael Gerson, and others to shut the hell up and vacate the national stage” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCLIII
- 11-04-2017 S: “At the time of this writing, news on Stephen Paddock and the Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino Hotel shooting have either gone silent or have altogether vanished—what’s up?” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCLIV
- 11-05-2017 Su: “The Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino massacre and associated coverup including the mystery of Jesus Campos is the ‘Roswell Incident’ of the 21st century” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCLV
- 05-07-2018 M: “Kudos to U.S. District Court Judge T.S. Ellis III for slamming the Robert S. Mueller III team with how out of control they are in their bid to negate the 2016 Presidential Election” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXXXII
- 05-08-2018 T: “Thanks to Democrat loonies such as Adam Schiff, Maxine Waters, Nancy Pelosi, and an increasingly crazier leftist base, the 2018 Mid-Term Elections are going to be a monstrous RED tsunami rather than a blue wave” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXXXIII
- 05-09-2018 W: “Another brick of the Obama legacy has gone out the window with President Trump pulling the USA out of the phony JCPOA agreement with Iran” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXXXIV
- 05-10-2018 Th: “Liberals LOVE sanctuaries unless one seeks to declare rural counties in leftist states ‘sanctuaries’ for 2nd Amendment rights as well as for cooperation with ICE agents” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXXXV
- 05-11-2018 F: “A sweeping red tide in November is going to submerge the prophesied blue wave the Democrats swear is headed our way” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXXXVI
- 05-12-2018 S: “America had come a long way in race relations, but you would never know it now thanks to outside entities tearing the fabric of society apart- if the Russians are involved in anything, this is where it would be” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXXXVII
- 05-13-2018 Su: “Vladimir Putin knows the Achilles’ heel of the United States is race, a tool he eagerly uses to rip our multi-racial society apart” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXXXVIII
- 10-22-2018 M: “Democrats: do YOU truly want to see your nation forever buried beneath a tidal wave of Central American invaders and interlopers or do you want to see your country defended and protected?” by Chef James Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDC
- 10-23-2018 T: “On Election Day 2018, we must vote AGAINST the George Soros-Tom Steyer-funded violent socialist mobs by voting against every left-wing Democrat we can” by Chef James Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCI
- 10-24-2018 W: “At the Battle of Alesia 52 BC, the Romans could show no mercy just as we cannot show any to the horde of invaders seeking to thrust their way into our country- it is us or them” by Chef James Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCII
- 10-25-2018 Th: “Yet another DNC ‘October surprise’ is beginning to unravel, the mailing of pipe bombs to fellow Democrats in order to cast aspersions onto the Republicans” by Chef James Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCIII
- 10-26-2018 F: “Yet another ‘October surprise’ operation is underway; this time, angry leftists are mailing “Clock Boy”-style bombs to fellow leftists” by Chef James Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCIV
- 10-27-2018 S: “No matter what the American left says, the majority of political violence in the USA comes from lunatics on the left and seldom from the right” by Chef James Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCV
- 10-28-2018 Su:
JT’S AICP-END BLOG POSTS AT THE AICP-END BEVERLY CARRICK BLOG 2015-2018:
- 06-03-2015 W: “Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part Thirty-Nine: Chef JT shares his Thoughts, Ideas, and Feelings about the Greatest American Artist in History and how she would be angrier than Hell about the Current Crop of Liberal Dimwits” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part XLVIII
- 06-22-2016 W: “I suspect that One Day a Renaissance for Beverly Carrick Fine Art will reignite and that whoever owns one of her Paintings will make out like the Proverbial ‘Bandit;’—I know I will!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CII
- 11-30-2016 W: “For those Ill from the long, bruising Election, there is one thing that will make your nausea disappear and that is the purchase of a Beverly Carrick Original Painting!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXXV
- 05-17-2017 W: “We would love to invite other artists to contact us, so you can discover how your oil paintings can go on display here at this blog” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXLIX
- 11-01-2017 W: “Art-challenged as a young man, it took me awhile to realize that Thomas Kinkaid was akin to the Fuller Brush Man while Beverly Carrick is perhaps the world’s greatest modern artist” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CLXXIII
- 05-09-2018 W: “Sadly, for both the American people and Hollywood, the latter misreads the national mood and swamps us with far-left liberal shows that alienate a massive part of its intended audience” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part XCVII
- 10-24-2018 W: “It is time for the USA to employ deadly force on the southern border should the Georgy Soros-Tom Steyer-funded Venezuelan-Central American-Middle Eastern mobs attempt to storm it” by Chef James Tobiason. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CCXXIV
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 27, 2018
EDITORIAL STAFF AND BOARD OF DIRECTORS:
President: Alvin T. Woliztnikistein
Executive Vice President: Stinkbug
Publisher: Roland Carl Davis
Assistant Publisher: Moses Scharbug III
Editor-in-Chief: Edward Fitzgerald Carlton
Assistant and Photographic Editor: Chef Alana Houzenfogel
Mail Room: Jane Lee Tarzana (direct all mail here).
Proofreader: Amos Mosby Caruthers
Amazon.com Liaison: Eleanor Grabski.
Board of Directors: Garfield H. Johnson (Retired), Alvin T. Woliztnikistein, B. H. “BC” Cznystekinki, Elmer K. “the Hooter” Hootenstein, Gervais Krinkelmeier, Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara, James “Jimmy” Hall, James, “JT” Tobiason, Kilgore Randalini, Lilah Paulikovich, Murph MacDougal, and Olaf Bologolo,
WE SUPPORT THE NATIONAL RIFLE ASSOCIATION