Google Blogger is at it again- ghosting our two blogs
San Luis Obispo, CA, 06-09-2018 Saturday: I guess discussing California politics has its drawbacks as viewership drops off the longer we talk about this socialist-communist state. However, we also know that our hosts, Google Blogger, continue ghosting us every opportunity they get because we do not follow the prescribed leftist agenda and discuss transgenderism, homosexuality, giving away everything for free to noncitizens while raising taxes on the dwindling number of California taxpayers.
Although not sure how Google goes about keeping the ‘scam’ going, they do something that demonstrates our numbers going up but seldom do we find comments on the posts we write so it has lead us to do some investigating as well as to have a SECOND home at WordPress where we re-publish our daily blog posts. The address to that blog is: < https://aicpendblog.wordpress.com>
Anyhow, if you find our blog to be nothing more than a bookcase with nothing in it once you arrive on site, this is how you go about viewing the blog and leaving comments. As soon as you hit the link, bookmark it and then before it vanishes, do a right click and a ‘save as.’ Save it to your computer.
If the scoundrels at Google are too fast for you and it returns to the bookcase format, highlight the link up top and continue hitting ‘enter’ until the blog or the post reopens. Once more, do the right click, ‘save as’ to freeze the page and then do your reading once it stabilizes.
This does work and although it requires some effort, the best way to receive the blog is to subscribe via email. You will find the window box with which to do this on the upper right side bar so seek it out and subscribe. Then, you can read it at your leisure, keeping the posts you want and deleting the rest.
Sadly, we recognize that life should not be this problematic; however, this is the problem of having far left entities controlling the online world of blogging and social media.
You see, all of us have had our Facebook pages temporarily closed and, in some cases, banned because little Marky Mark Zuckerberg’s ‘content cops’ are always out there, rifling through people’s posts and God forbid they find something they deem ‘evil’ such as labeling Rachel Maddow the ‘dyke in chief.’ Horror of horrors!
We do know there are other places around the world that it seems Google cannot control because our readership in Europe and in Latin America and Africa are off the charts.
Perhaps the people reading our blog in these locales would like to see our heads on pikes or our bodies disposed of in a dumpster fire but so what- this is what the free flow of information looks like sans any ‘thought police’ determining who can and who cannot speak their minds.
In many ways, this is what California in particular and the United States in general faces, a determined effort by the oppressive ‘thought cops’ who take it upon themselves to go out and smite those with views different from theirs such as there being one hundred or more genders out there. Bah! We all experience gender dysphoria at one time or another, especially when growing up, so give me a flipping break.
Still, it is dangerous to buck the dribbling leftists out there who transform five voices into a million or more via their online bots.
Furthermore, this is how the left makes itself appear far larger than it is, akin to what the Wizard of Oz did when he needed to make an ‘impression’ upon those he met for the first time. Sort of like how Benito Mussolini had his desk at the end of a long, gracious hallway so that when his underlings or foreign leaders came to see him, they could not but help be awed by the magnificent presence of Il Duce.
Ah, well, we always hope that Google Blogger will do the right thing, i.e., crap or get off the crapper.
If you do not like us little leftist nitwits at Google, shut the blogs down and leave us be and allow us to transfer our paid-for Web addresses elsewhere. However, if you refuse to do this yet continue the unfair act of ghosting us except in Russia, Iran, and other s-holes around the world where perhaps you hope irate fans will behead us, we will launch a lawsuit against you.
This has worked before, the threat, that is, but we are prepared to follow through with the threat. We have been doing this for nearly a decade now and it sucks that both you and Amazon.com are so callous in how you treat those associated with you. Our blog being the success that it is makes Google look good just as the promotion of music from the dark past of rock-and-roll helps sell albums that might otherwise no longer sell.
Friends, there is but one way to remedy this situation. Bombard Google with emails, letters, and phone calls and demand they get out of the way of FREE SPEECH and allow us to go about our lawful business of disseminating thought. We are not calling for the deaths of anyone nor are we holding up facsimiles of beheaded politicians, all for a laugh.
Thanks for joining me today, my friends, we will conclude our week tomorrow with what might be my final post for the year. You just never know as it depends how the cycle falls.
See you then.
Certified Club Manager, ACF Member, Food server/Bartender and professional Chef and Baker
Posted by Stinkbug
I began my career as a young chef in the kitchen back in 1975, earlier than that. I apprenticed underneath my father and spent six years working for him in his British–Irish restaurant in Fresno, California. I later moved to Frazier Park, California, and spent quite a few years working in the area and that is where I met Stinkbug. Anyhow, I am now working at a country club over on the coast near San Luis Obispo. Please note: this is my pen name and any photos of me are simply outdated photos adopted for maintaining my privacy.
Chef Murph MacDougal writes from San Luis Obispo, California.
Chef Murph MacDougal is a proud member of the Libertarian Party of the United States.
CHEF MURPH MACDOUGAL
END COMMENTARY 06-09-2018
COPYRIGHT © 2018 BY MHB PRODUCTIONS
WORD COUNT: 933
06-09-2018 Saturday—Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDLXV: “Liberalism believes in freedom of speech whereas progressivism believes in stifling it unless it conforms to their ideas- once again, Google Blogger stands accused of ghosting our two blogs” by Chef Murph MacDougal.
HOW TO CONTACT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY: Write us at PO Box 20669, Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669 or call us at (661) 374-1430 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. PST weekdays and weekends, well, take your chances. You can also email us by contacting the author of the week using his or her email address, which we provide beneath their personal information.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 06-08-2018, all rights reserved.
MacDougal, Murph. “Liberalism believes in freedom of speech whereas progressivism believes in stifling it unless it conforms to their ideas- once again, Google Blogger stands accused of ghosting our two blogs.” Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDLXV
Edward “Eddie” Fitzgerald Carlton edited and rewrote the blog post today.
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY’S FACEBOOK PAGE—THIS IS WHERE YOU CAN SEE THE ALBUM OF THE DAY, THE BEVERLY CARRICK PAINTING OF THE DAY, AND THE POLITICAL CARTOON OF THE DAY PLUS ALL SORTS OF COMMENTARY!
PLEASE VISIT THE GREAT FACEBOOK PAGE OF AMERICA’S TOP ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK, SO YOU CAN SHARE COMMENTS AND FEELINGS ABOUT THE LIFE OF THIS AMAZING ARTIST. THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER LIKE SHE, WE MOURN HER DEATH, WHICH OCCURRED IN NOVEMBER 2012. GOD REST AND BLESS HER SOUL!
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AICP-END BLOG WHERE WE PROMOTE THE ARTWORKS OF AMERICA’S GREATEST ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK. WE ALSO PROMOTE MUSIC THERE THAT WE HAVE NOT PRESENTED AT THE MAIN BLOG SO PLEASE GO OVER THERE AND SEE WHAT WE HAVE FOR YOU—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID!
VISIT BEVERLY CARRICK.COM TO SEE WHAT PAINTINGS ARE AVAILABLE FOR YOU TO PURCHASE—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID. THERE, YOU WILL FIND MANY GORGEOUS PAINTINGS, SOME OF WHICH MAY STILL BE THERE FOR YOU TO ADD TO YOUR GROWING COLLECTION OF ARTWORKS.
KEEP READING THE ELEMENTARY NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST OF CULINARY POLITICS!
READ THE ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST NEWS, POLITICAL COMMENTARY, SPORTS, FOOD SERVICE, HOTEL, AND RESTAURANT BUSINESS, THE END TIMES, THE END OF DAYS, THE APOCALYPSE, ARMAGEDDON, AND WHATEVER ELSE HAPPENS TO POP UP!
TODAY IN HISTORY—JUNE 09, 2018:
Deep Purple featuring Jon Lord, Uriah Heep featuring Mick Box, and Wishbone Ash featuring Trevor Bolder:
- 68 A.D.: The Roman Emperor Nero committed suicide on this date ending a 13-year reign of terror having implored his secretary Epaphroditus to slit his throat to evade a Senate-imposed death by flogging.
- 1456: The 23rd recorded perihelion passage of Haley’s Comet by the Earth occurs on this date.
- 1534: Jacques Cartier first sails into the Lawrence River’s mouth on his exploratory journey of discovery in North America.
- 1549: The Church of England adopts the Book of Common Prayer.
- 1588: The Spanish Armada departs Lisbon, Portugal, bound to do battle with England.
- 1720: Sweden and Denmark sign the third Treaty of Stockholm.
- 1772: The first naval battle during the Revolutionary War takes place off the shore of Providence, Rhode Island.
- 1790: John Barry copyrighted the first American book to receive a copyright: “Philadelphia Spelling Book.”
- 1802: The U.S. military founds the military academy at West Point.
- 1856: 500 Mormons abandon Iowa and head west towards Utah.
- 1863: A two-day meeting began in New York City to create the United States Veterinary Medical Association (now the American Veterinary Association).
- 1869: Charles Elmer Hires sells his first root beer in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- 1898: China leases Hong Kong’s new territories to Great Britain for 99 years.
- 1911: Carrie A. Nation, the hatchet-wielding temperance crusader, died in Leavenworth, Kansas, at age 64.
- 1931: Robert H. Goddard patented a rocket-fueled aircraft design.
- 1934: Donald Duck made his debut in the Silly Symphonies cartoon, “The Wise Little Hen.”
- 1940: During World War II, Norway decided to surrender to the Nazis, effective at midnight.
- 1941: Jon Lord, future keyboardist with the great British hard rock band, Deep Purple, was born in England on this date.
- 1942: In their ongoing punishment of the Czechs for having murdered their appointed Nazi leader, Reinhard Heydrich, the Nazis raze the town of Lidice, murdering everyone in it.
- 1943: The Federal Government began withholding income tax from paychecks. In doing this, the government transferred the onus of collecting taxes onto the employer and away from them, something ignorant people still do not believe is their government screwing them. Everyone should write a monthly check to the IRS, which would open their eyes and cause them to demand tax reform.
- 1944: During World War II, the Russians launch an offensive into the Karelian Peninsula of Finland, designed to take them out of the war. (The Finns were allies of the Axis).
- 1945: Japanese Premier Kantaro Suzuki declared that Japan would fight to the last rather than accept unconditional surrender.
- 1946: Mel Ott (with the New York Giants) became the first manager to suffer ejection from both games of a doubleheader.
- 1947: Future lifelong guitarist with the hard rock British band, Uriah Heep—Mick Box—is born in England on this date.
- 1950: Trevor Bolder—future bassist/vocalist with a variety of English bands–Wishbone Ash 1981-82 / David Bowie 1971-73 / Spiders from Mars 1976 / Uriah Heep 1977-2011—was born in England on this date.
- 1953: 93 people died when a tornado struck Worcester, Massachusetts.
- 1954: During the Senate-Army Hearings, Army special counsel Joseph N. Welch berated Senator Joseph R. McCarthy, R- Wisconsin, for verbally attacking a member of Welch’s law firm, Fred Fisher, asking McCarthy: “Have you no sense of decency, sir? Finally, have you left no sense of decency?”
- 1959: The first ballistic missile carrying submarine, the USS George Washington, launched.
- 1967: During the 1967 War between Israel and its Arab enemies, the Israelis reach the Suez Canal.
- 1969: The Senate confirmed Warren Burger to be the new chief justice of the United States Supreme Court, succeeding Earl Warren. Meanwhile, his fellow members of the Rolling Stones force Brian Jones to quit the group because of his drug problems and legal issues, which prevent the band from touring the United States.
- 1970: Harry A. Blackmun takes the oath of office as Supreme Court Justice.
- 1973: Secretariat won the Belmont Stakes, becoming horseracing’s first Triple Crown winner in 25 years.
- 1977: The people of Great Britain and its remaining empire celebrate the Silver Jubilee of Queen Elizabeth II.
- 1978: Leaders of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints struck down a 148-year-old policy of excluding black men from the Mormon priesthood. Meanwhile, in the 15th round of their heavyweight boxing title fight, Larry Holmes beats Ken Norton to win the title. Finally, one of 21 remaining Gutenberg Bibles sells for $2.4 million in London, England.
- 1982: Israeli jets wipe out Syrian SAM-Missile sites in the Bekaa Valley of Lebanon.
- 1983: Britain’s Conservatives, led by Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher, won a decisive election victory.
- 1985: The Soviet Union’s Vega-1 Venus space probe deposits a landing capsule onto the surface of the cloud-covered planet. Meanwhile, jihadist trash kidnapped American educator Thomas Sutherland and held him in Lebanon until releasing him in November 1991. Scumbag terrorists, we need to kill all of them.
- 1986: The Rogers Commission released a report on the Challenger disaster. The report explained that the spacecraft blew up because of a failure in a solid rocket booster joint.
- 1993: As millions of Japanese watched on television, Crown Prince Naruhito wed commoner Masako Owada in an elaborate Shinto religious ceremony. Meanwhile, the science fiction film “Jurassic Park,” directed by Steven Spielberg, had its world premiere in Washington, D.C.
- 1999: NATO and Yugoslavia signed a peace agreement regarding the independence of Kosovo.
- 2000: Canada and the United States signed a border security agreement on this date that called for the two nations to establish a border enforcement team. We need to do this with flipping Mexico!
- 2003: As rebels bore down on the capital of Liberia, French helicopters rescued more than 500 Americans, Europeans, and other foreigners.
- 2010: President Obama meets with Mahmoud Abbas, President of the Palestinian National Authority, and promises Palestinians $400 million in U.S. assistance for the West Bank and Gaza.
- 2013: Edward Snowden publicly makes his identity known as the leaker of NSA documents to the world as well as demonstrated that President Barack Hussein Obama was spying on not only the entire world but also on every American—thank you, Snowden.
- 2017: In Game 4 of the 2017 NBA Finals, the defending champion, the Cleveland Cavaliers, beat the Golden State Warriors by a final score of 137-116. The Cavaliers came out strong and never fell behind the Warriors because LeBron James and Kyrie Irving opened a can of ‘whoop-ass’ and staved off elimination. Game 5 will occur on Monday night, 06-12-2017 at Golden State. Is it possible that what happened up in 2016 will befall the Warriors again? Stick around and see, folks.
As always, we thank the good folks at Brainy History for doing the challenging work of compiling historical happenings, dates, and everything else by which at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day publish a blog that draws readers from all over the world! Thank you and God bless you for doing this challenging important work!
“Liberalism believes in freedom of speech whereas progressivism believes in stifling it unless it conforms to their ideas- once again, Google Blogger stands accused of ghosting our two blogs” by Chef Murph MacDougal
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, Trevor Bolder, Wishbone Ash, David Bowie, Spiders from Mars, Uriah Heep, Jon Lord, Deep Purple, Reinhard Heydrich, Uriah Heep, Mick Box, M. MacDougal, Political Topics and Essays, Deep Purple, Shadow Banning, Ghost Banning, Stealth Banning, Comment Ghosting, Google Blogger, Facebook, Google Plus, Benito Mussolini, Mark Zuckerberg, Rachel Maddow, Thought Cops, Thought Police, Liberalism vs. Progressivism, Freedom of Speech, First Amendment Rights,
Please join us at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, the place where we cover the topics of the day as well as professional food service, Beverly Carrick original artworks, and discussions on music, pop culture, and anything else that comes up over the course of a day!
As always, we thank the good folks at Brainy History for doing the demanding work of compiling historical happenings, dates, and everything else by which at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day publish a blog that draws readers from all over the world! Thank you and God bless you for doing this particularly important work!
THE BLOG POSTS OF CHEF MURPH MACDOUGAL 2011-2018:
- 04-14-2011 Th: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XV: The Murph arrives for her First Day at the New Blog and Lo and Behold what does she present to the Readership on her First Day: Southern-Style Pecan Pie, good enough for the Obama White House!” by Chef Murph MacDougal.
- 06-08-2011 W: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XVII: Butterscotch Cream Pie and Fresh Whipped Cream” by Murph MacDougal.
- 06-21-2011 T: “Pasta Specialties, Part I: Lasagna—Self-proclaimed Household Champ shares Recipe” by Murph MacDougal.
- 07-11-2011 T: “Hawaiian and Polynesian Recipes, Part VII: Sweet’n’Sour Pork—cooked in the Traditional Way: Pan-fried and covered with a Red Sweet’n’Sour Sauce” by Murph MacDougal.
- 08-22-2011 M: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XXIX: Old-Fashioned Puddings and Custards, Part III—Croissant Pudding with Pumpkin” by Murph MacDougal.
- 08-23-2011 T: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XXX: Boysenberry Pie and Pie Dough—a Wonderful Summertime Treat!” by Murph MacDougal.
- 08-24-2011 W: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XXXI: Chocolate-Amaretto Mousse—a Tasty Treat from long ago that’s still Good Today!” by Murph MacDougal.
- 08-25-2011 Th: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XXXII: White Chocolate Mousse—another Light and Fluffy Mousse for your dining Delight!” by Murph MacDougal.
- 08-26-2011 F: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XXXIII: Peach Melba—the Classic Dessert as created by the Great French Chef Auguste Escoffier” by Murph MacDougal.
- 08-27-2011 S: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XXXIV: Cherries Jubilee—another Classic Dessert created by the Great French Chef Auguste Escoffier” by Murph MacDougal.
- 08-28-2011 Su: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XXXV: Peaches an’ l’ Opera—a Final Classic Dessert created by the Great French Chef Auguste Escoffier” by Murph MacDougal.
- 01-30-2012 M: “Beverages, Part II: Bailey’s Shake, Blushing Maiden, Lucky Lady, and Morgan’s Red Rouge—four Tasty Beverages to enliven your winter” by Murph MacDougal.
- 01-31-2012 T: “Beverages, Part III: Four More Alcoholic Beverages to make your winter tolerable—Barracuda, Icebreaker, Purple Gecko, and Tropical Iceberg” by Murph MacDougal.
- 02-01-2012 W: “Beverages, Part IV: Four More Tasty Beverages that will make your winter extremely Warm—Champagne Punch, Coffee Pot Punch, Murph’s Hawaiian Punch, and Winter Cheer” by Murph MacDougal.
- 02-02-2012 Th: “Beverages, Part V: Today’s Installment of the Beverage Recipes’ Series features Four Mixed Drinks—the Bakersfield Zombie, the Bushwhacker, the Moonraker, and Murph’s Classic Fizz” by Murph MacDougal.
- 02-03-2012 F: “Beverages, Part VI: The Murph returns with Four More Fabulous Adult Beverages—Bailey’s French Dream, Coconut-Almond Margarita, Murph’s Old-Fashioned, and Ramos Gin Fizz—all deliciously Good” by Murph MacDougal.
- 02-04-2012 S: “Beverages, Part VII: Saturday’s the Day for Classic Bar Drinks: Classic Tequila Sunrise, Cosmopolitan Martini, Murph’s Brandy Alexander, and Murph’s Mother-of-a-Bloody Mary—all Certified Classics” by Murph MacDougal.
- 02-05-2012 Su: “Beverages, Part VIII: Sunday is the Day for a Milk Shake Seminar—in February? Yes! Anytime of the Year is Right for making Milk Shakes” by Murph MacDougal.
- 07-09-2012 M: “Pasta Specialties, Part XVIII: Delicious Linguine alla Genovese is on the Menu for Today: Cream, Pesto, and Jumbo Prawns—what could be Better?” by Murph MacDougal.
- 07-10-2012 T: “Pasta Specialties, Part XIX: Spaghettini alla Campagnola—shredded Italian-style Beef in a Creamy Marinara Sauce with Garlic and Mushrooms—Exquisite!” by Murph MacDougal.
- 07-11-2012 W: “Pasta Specialties, Part XX: Ravioli alla Taormínese—the Best Ravioli Dish of All-Time!” by Murph MacDougal.
- 07-12-2012 Th: “Pasta Specialties, Part XXI: Murph’s Linguine alla Puttanesca—a Vegetarian’s Delight!” by Murph MacDougal.
- 07-13-2012 F: “Pasta Specialties, Part XXII: Pennette con Pollo e Gorgonzola—one of the Best Italian Dishes of Modern Times” by Murph MacDougal.
- 07-14-2012 S: “Pasta Specialties, Part XXIII: Linguine alla Pescatore—Tomato Linguine tossed with Marinara Sauce, Lobster, Mussels, Clams, Prawns, and Scallops is too Good to be True!” by Murph MacDougal.
- 07-15-2012 Su: “Pasta Specialties, Part XXIV: Spaghettini al Pomodoro—a Great Way to end the Week-long Series on Pasta—tender Spaghettini tossed with Garlic, Tomatoes, and Olive Oil” by Murph MacDougal.
- 02-25-2013 M: “The Salad Chef Speaks, Part XXIX: Chef MacDougal enters the Frey Today by spending an Entire Week doing some of the Best Salads in the AICP-END Recipe Book; today, it’s her Avocado-Tomato Salad, perfect for Spring” by Murph MacDougal.
- 02-26-2013 T: “The Salad Chef Speaks, Part XXX: Our Libertarian Blogger continues what she started Yesterday: more amazing and delicious Salads, what with her Delightful Kiwi Salad on today’s Menu!” by Murph MacDougal.
- 02-27-2013 W: “The Salad Chef Speaks, Part XXXI: Today’s Salad is a Glittering Jewel of Delightful Tastes, a Delicious Cherry-based Fruit Salad, Perfect for either a Side Salad or an Entrée-Sized Gourmet Trist!” by Murph MacDougal.
- 02-28-2013 Th: “The Salad Chef Speaks, Part XXXII: The Salad for Today is another Stellar Example of the Marriage between Fruits—Exquisite Salads” by Murph MacDougal.
- 03-01-2013 F: “The Salad Chef Speaks, Part XXXIII: while it might not yet be summer, nevertheless, Chef MacDougal comes up with the Perfect Summer Salad—perfect for May Onwards” by Murph MacDougal.
- 03-02-2013 S: “The Salad Chef Speaks, Part XXXIV: The Murph pulls a Treat out of her Chef’s Hat in Honor of the Firing of Radio Talk Show Host, Ralph Bailey, Jr.—Strawberry Salads!” by Murph MacDougal.
- 03-03-2013 Su: “The Salad Chef Speaks, Part XXXV: Today marks the Final Installment of the Salad Chef (until the Next Time, of course) which means, the Murph saved the Best for Last: Tropical Salads I!” by Murph MacDougal.
- 09-23-2013 M: “Mis-en-Place Index, Part LIV: Murph discusses the Problems posed by Obamacare and then teaches the Readership how to make an Institutional-Sized Batch of Bleu Cheese Dressing—important to Maintain Repeat Business!” by Chef Murph MacDougal.
- 09-24-2013 T: “Mis-en-Place Index, Part LV: after discussing all of the Outrages throughout the State of California, the Murph teaches the Readership how to make an Institutional-Sized Batch of French Dressing—utterly Delicious!” by Chef Murph MacDougal.
- 09-25-2013 W: “Mis-en-Place Index, Part LVI: after discussing the Values of Libertarianism, the Murph shows the Readership how to make Ranch Dressing from Scratch—Stunningly Delicious!” by Chef Murph MacDougal.
- 09-26-2013 Th: “Mis-en-Place Index, Part LVII: Murph discusses the Recent Shooting at the Washington Navy Yard, Miley Cyrus as a Slut, and then teaches the Readership how to make an Institutional-Sized Batch of Russian Dressing—Primo!” by Chef Murph MacDougal.
- 09-27-2013 F: “Mis-en-Place Index, Part LVIII: Murph discusses California’s Insane Desire to destroy itself and then shows the Readership how to make an Institutional-Sized Batch of Thousand Island Dressing PLUS Driver’s Licenses for Illegal Aliens—utter Insanity!” by Chef Murph MacDougal.
- 09-28-2013 S: “Mis-en-Place Index, Part LIX: Obamacare is the Main Topic for Today before Chef Murph shows us how to make an Institutional-Sized Batch of Vinegar and Oil Dressing—too Good to be True!” by Chef Murph MacDougal.
- 09-29-2013 Su: “Mis-en-Place Index, Part LX: according to Murph, the Time has come to form Either a Third Party or to rejuvenate the Republicans by ridding the RINOs in Next Year’s Election and then it’s off to Green Goddess Dressing in an Institutional Size—Boo Yeah!” by Chef Murph MacDougal.
- 04-28-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Six: A Recent Episode of CBS’ ‘The Good Wife’ prompts the Murph to discuss the Lack of Privacy Americans have and How a Third Party might restore the Freedoms Americans enjoyed in the Past by forcing the other Two Parties to play Fair” by Chef Murph MacDougal.
- 04-29-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Seven: Murph discusses the Embarrassment of having Harry Reid in the U.S. Senate, his Irrational Insults towards Cliven Bundy, and WHY this November is ‘it’—this is a Must-Win Election for the Country as Otherwise, Obama will find a Way by which, to remain in Office Forever!” by Chef Murph MacDougal.
- 04-30-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Eight: Today’s Topic is an Expose of the Rising Costs of Obamacare, how this is NOT what the Founders intended for the American People, and how Libertarian Principles and Policies can save the Day—but First, we must Neuter Barack Obama!” by Chef Murph MacDougal.
- 05-01-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Nine: Murph ‘celebrates’ May Day with the Best of Them by going after the Leftists, the Unionists, the Democrats, the Radicals, and the Communist-Socialists including the Administration of President Barack Obama!” by Chef Murph MacDougal.
- 05-02-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Ten: Murph looks at the Conflict of Democrats-Republicans and shares Ideas as to how we can overturn it; she also presents something never seen here, Libertarian Political Cartoons—join us for an exhilarating Day!” by Chef Murph MacDougal.
- 05-03-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Eleven: intending to make it Short, Murph goes Long as she goes after the Communists and the Socialists presently ruling the Country—like Obama and Holder—then goes into some More Libertarian Party Cartoons!” by Chef Murph MacDougal.
- 05-04-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Twelve: The Week concludes with more Libertarian Party Cartoons, a Brief Discussion of the Middle Eastern Process, and of course, Islamic and Democratic Extremists—all in Jest—please, don’t kill me!” by Chef Murph MacDougal.
- 05-18-2015 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXVI: Chef Murph is pleased to be back and begins discussing some of the Problems we see afflicting the United States and asks a pertinent question: WHY did Barack Obama squander his chance to help the country?” by Chef Murph MacDougal.
- 05-19-2015 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXVII: Murph begins the Discussion as to WHY Race is such a Problem in America, who is behind using it to further their Agenda and how we might be able to fix it, Part I” by Chef Murph MacDougal.
- 05-20-2015 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXVIII: Murph begins the Discussion as to WHY Race is such a Problem in America, who is behind using it to further their Agenda and how we might be able to fix it, Part II” by Chef Murph MacDougal.
- 05-21-2015 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXIX: Murph begins the Discussion as to WHY Race is such a Problem in America, who is behind using it to further their Agenda and how we might be able to fix it, Part III:” by Chef Murph MacDougal.
- 05-22-2015 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXX: Murph discusses the Benefits of being a Libertarian and hopes that if the GOP screws Rand Paul in winning the Party’s Presidential Nomination that he will come over to the Libertarian Party” by Chef Murph MacDougal.
- 05-23-2015 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXX: Murph continues the Discussion of the Benefits of coming to the ‘Libertarian Side’ and leaving the Twin Terrors of the Two-Sided Coin featuring the GOP on one Side and the Dems on the Other—had enough, yet?” by Chef Murph MacDougal.
- 05-24-2015 Su: “Weekend Session, Part I: Murph shares the First Batch of “Albums of the Day at Pinterest” with the Readership featuring Many Great Bands of the Recent Past” by Chef Murph MacDougal.
- 04-04-2016 M: “Wisconsin could be the deciding Contest that will tell us whether Donald Trump is meant to continue or if this is the beginning of the End for the Billionaire while on the other Side, Bernie is going to smoke Hillary like a Cuban Cigar” by Chef Murph MacDougal. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCX
- 04-05-016 T: “Since when do Unborn Children lack ‘Rights’ of any Kind? Hillary Clinton is EVIL while Donald Trump managed to anger BOTH Sides of the Abortion Aisle, which tells me he lacks the ability to be President” by Chef Murph MacDougal. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCXI
- 04-06-2016 W: “Ain’t it Funny that the Obama-backed Gay Storm Troopers NEVER seem to go after Muslim Business Owners, ONLY after Christians because the Obamaists despise and hate Christianity and want to see it wiped off the Face of the Earth” by Chef Murph MacDougal. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCXII
- 04-07-2016 Th: “Murph bids Merle Haggard Farewell and talks about the Difference between Musicians from HIS Era and the Ones we now see running amuck across the Rock-and-Roll and Country Music Worlds” by Chef Murph MacDougal. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCXIII
- 04-08-2016 F: “I am beginning to think Bernie Sanders is going to beat Hillary Clinton to become the First Jewish and Senior Citizen to win the White House in the History of the United States by knocking out the First Wannabe Female President” by Chef Murph MacDougal. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCXIV
- 04-09-2016 S: “Donald Trump and Bernie Sanders Followers appear like the Losers following the ‘Teachings’ of the Crackpot Church of Scientology—let’s build up the Libertarian Party so we can vanquish the other Two” by Chef Murph MacDougal. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCXV
- 04-10-2016 Su: “The Rolling Stones- Gimmie Shelter Album Hiatus Day Number One” by Chef Murph MacDougal. Hiatus Week 2016 Part I
- 04-11-2016 M: “Brian Jones presents the Pipes of Pan of Joujouka Album, Hiatus Day #2 and Murph explains WHY we are on Hiatus this Week—what was going to change other than Donald Trump squalling and bawling his Eyes out!” by Chef Murph MacDougal. Hiatus Week 2016 Part II
- 04-12-2016 T: “The Rolling Stones “Hot Rocks 1964-1971” Album, Hiatus Day #3 while Murph continues to blast the Big Crybaby Donald Trump—can we not elect a Libertarian sometime soon?” by Chef Murph MacDougal. Hiatus Week 2016 Part III
- 04-13-2016 W: “The Rolling Stones “Sticky Fingers” Album, Hiatus Day #4 and the Big Question as to WHY we do not have a STRONGER Libertarian Party—WHY NOT?” by Chef Murph MacDougal. Hiatus Week 2016 Part IV
- 04-14-2016 Th: “More Rolling Stones Albums for you today as well as another Beverly Carrick Original Artwork on yet another Hiatus Day” by Chef Murph MacDougal. Hiatus Week 2016 Part V
- 04-15-2016 F: “Last Night, we watched a Major Boxing Match between Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders, one that could VERY WELL decide the Campaign—Bernie may have delivered a Knock-Out Punch” by Chef Murph MacDougal. Hiatus Week 2016 Part VI
- 04-16-2016 S: “If Donald Trump has not yet grown Old for you, I suspect he will once you reacquaint yourselves with “All the King’s Men” by Robert Penn Warren, Trump clearly resembles the Mythical Willie Stark” by Chef Murph MacDougal. Hiatus Week 2016 Part VII
- 04-17-2016 Su: “I finally keep my Promise and present the Final Batch of Moody Blues (and its Members) so next Week, we can return to doing the Politics with which, we have been discussing now for a Long Time” by Chef Murph MacDougal. Hiatus Week 2016 Part VIII
- 09-26-2016 M: “As Rod Stewart once sang, ‘Tonight’s the Night’ for the BIG DEBATE and my Heart tells me that Trump is going to mop the Floor with Hillary’s Hairpiece” by Chef Murph MacDougal. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCLXVIII
- 09-27-2016 T: “Round One of a Three-Round Fight occurred Last Night and Kellyanne Conway is going to have to get her Candidate to do Debate Prep for the NEXT Two or face losing the Race” by Chef Murph MacDougal. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCLXIX
- 09-28-2016 W: “The Presidential Debate on Monday Night was—in MY Opinion—one of the Worst Debates I have ever seen; I suspect Voters will decide more on the Vice-Presidential Debate than on the Main Card” by Chef Murph MacDougal. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCLXX
- 09-29-2016 Th: “What was up with Hillary Clinton and her prearranged Signals with Lester Holt on Last Monday Night’s Presidential Debate and WHY does anyone pay attention to that Idiot, Howard Dean?” by Chef Murph MacDougal. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCLXXI
- 09-30-2016 F: “While California continues its decline into the Garbage Can, more and more Voters living here on ALL Sides of the Aisle agree that voting for Donald Trump is the ONLY Thing that makes Sense” by Chef Murph MacDougal. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCLXXII
- 10-01-2016 S: “Enough with Ho-Bag, Alicia Machado, Donald, we have Bigger Fish to Fry and that is to get back on Track and to begin the Final Push to win the White House on November 08!” by Chef Murph MacDougal. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCLXXIII
- 10-02-2016 Su: “Murph shares her Thoughts on the Massive Mosque across the Streets from the Kern County Fair Grounds and ponders when will its Occupants begin the demand for the Hogs to disappear and the Pork Foods to vanish?” by Chef Murph MacDougal. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCLXXIV
- 06-05-2017 M: “If someone did to President Obama what the mope Kathy Griffin did to President Trump, that poor person would be doing tough time in prison—still!” by Chef Murph MacDougal. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCIV
- 06-06-2017 T: “Would our nation be capable of launching a D-Day-style invasion as we did 73 years ago today to destroy the Islamist menace threatening our world today or would political correctness deter us from doing so” by Chef Murph MacDougal. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCV
- 06-07-2017 W: “One would think President Trump set the world ablaze when he did the right thing and pulled the United States out of the Paris Climate Accord—thank God” by Chef Murph MacDougal. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCVI
- 06-08-2017 Th: “My 94-year-old daddy—who fought in Korea in the 1950s—wonders whether the USA would be able to accomplish the same victories it did during the wars of the last century with today’s leftist attitudes” by Chef Murph MacDougal. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCVII
- 06-09-2017 F: “If we, the civilized world, condemned Nazi Dr. Joseph Mengele and pursued him until he died from a stroke in Brazil, how can we permit Planned Parenthood to continue doing the same unspeakable acts?” by Chef Murph MacDougal. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCVIII
- 06-10-2017 S: “If the American people want to punish the REAL CULPRIT, they need to leave President Trump alone and pursue former President Barack Obama—he is the man running the magic lantern show” by Chef Murph MacDougal. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCIX
- 06-11-2017 Su: “The Democrat Party—and their media cronies—now are the party of McCarthyism, they are hellbent on finding Russians lurking in every closet when they most likely are the ones behind the hacking scheme” by Chef Murph MacDougal. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCX
- 11-27-2017 M: “How the mighty in Hollywood and in Politics have fallen and continue to fall—it’s about frigging time” by Chef Murph MacDougal. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCLXXVII
- 11-28-2017 T: “Why should I worry about 40-year-old accusations against Judge Roy Moore when the Dems cannot bring themselves to demanding the resignations of Al Franken and John Conyers?” by Chef Murph MacDougal. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCLXXVIII
- 11-29-2017 W: “I await the looming avalanche of sexual dirt waiting to smother still more lying liberal Democrats such as illegal alien-loving Luis Gutierrez among others” by Chef Murph MacDougal. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCLXXIX
- 11-30-2017 Th: “The putrid pus ruling NOKO decided once again to launch yet another intercontinental ballistic missile deep into space before tumbling back down to earth near Japan—what are we going to do?” by Chef Murph MacDougal. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCLXXX
- 12-01-2017 F: “Round and round it goes, where it stops NOBODY knows as one leftist media personality after another loses his job over sexual misconduct and abuse allegations—ouch!” by Chef Murph MacDougal. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCLXXXI
- 12-02-2017 S: “Just over a year later, President Donald J. Trump continues kicking butt and taking numbers and all the Democrats and liberals can do is to bawl like the crybabies they are” by Chef Murph MacDougal. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCLXXXII
- 12-03-2017 Su: “Young folks continue learning the truth about how the people they thought were GOOD are in essence, truly BAD and how they cover up for one another at the expense of the victims” by Chef Murph MacDougal. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCLXXXIII
- 06-04-2018 M: “IF YOU do not want homeless bums accosting you on the streets of San Luis Obispo and elsewhere across the state of California, go to the polls tomorrow and vote Republican” by Murph MacDougal. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDLX
- 06-05-2018 T: “Although a ‘Libertarian,’ the only hope we have of saving California is if we ALL vote for the GOP in today’s primary elections” by Murph MacDougal. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDLXI
- 06-06-2018 W: “If there WAS Russian collusion in the 2016 Presidential Election, it was on behalf of Hillary Clinton and the Democrats as those ties go all the way back to the Vietnam War and the Antiwar Movement” by Chef Murph MacDougal. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDLXII
- 06-07-2018 Th: “As the results of Tuesday’s California Jungle Primary Races comes in, it appears as though cracks in the heretofore untouchable Democratic Blue Wall are growing in size” by Chef Murph MacDougal. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDLXIII
- 06-08-2018 F: “While much work remains to be done between here and November, there are growing signs that the death grip the Democrats have on California is beginning to loosen” by Chef Murph MacDougal. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDLXIV
- 06-09-2018 S: “Liberalism believes in freedom of speech whereas progressivism believes in stifling it unless it conforms to their ideas- once again, Google Blogger stands accused of ghosting our two blogs” by Chef Murph MacDougal. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDLXV
- 06-10-2018 Su: “If the Singapore Summit 2018 between President Trump and North Korea’s Kim Jong Un bears fruit, we stand to snuff out one of two major hotspots around the world leaving only Iran with which to deal” by Chef Murph MacDougal. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDLXVI
THE AICP-END BLOG POSTS OF CHEF MURPH MACDOUGAL 2015-2018:
- 05-20-2015 W: “Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part Thirty-Eight: Murph shares her thoughts about what it means to be a Strong Feminine Role Model in the way Beverly Carrick was and her Memory still can be” by Chef Murph MacDougal. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part XLVII
- 04-06-2016 W: “Beverly was a Great Artist and a very opinionated Woman, one who grew up during World War II and who recognized Fascism when she saw it: Barack Obama is a wannabe Dictator and that is WHY this Election is so damned Important!” by Chef Murph MacDougal. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part XCII
- 04-13-2016 W: “Beverly Carrick Paintings during Hiatus Week” by Chef Murph MacDougal. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part XCIII
- 09-28-2016 W: “We have arrived at the END of the Numbered Series as painted by America’s Greatest Artist, Beverly J. Carrick, and we welcome everyone to join us in celebrating her amazing Talents” by Chef Murph MacDougal. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXVI
- 06-07-2017 W: “Today’s selection of Beverly Carrick original artworks features different genres of her classic deserts, visions that will ignite your soul, heart, and mind afire with their beauty” by Chef Murph MacDougal. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CLII
- 11-29-2017 W: “Thanks to increased optimism nationwide, optimism caused by Donald J. Trump, business is booming here on the coast and nothing says, “I love you” more than the gift of Beverly Carrick fine art” by Chef Murph MacDougal. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CLXXVII
- 06-06-2018 W: “The secondary blog with its Beverly Carrick artworks is like finding an oasis in the middle of the desert where one can spend hours recuperating so they can return to the fray- join me” by Chef Murph MacDougal. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CCIV
SATURDAY, JUNE 09, 2018:
EDITORIAL STAFF AND BOARD OF DIRECTORS:
President: Alvin T. Woliztnikistein
Executive Vice President: Stinkbug
Publisher: Roland Carl Davis
Assistant Publisher: Moses Scharbug III
Editor-in-Chief: Edward Fitzgerald Carlton
Assistant and Photographic Editor: Chef Alana Houzenfogel
Mail Room: Jane Lee Tarzana (direct all mail here).
Proofreader: Amos Mosby Caruthers
Amazon.com Liaison: Eleanor Grabski.
Board of Directors: Garfield H. Johnson (Retired), Alvin T. Woliztnikistein, B. H. “BC” Cznystekinki, Elmer K. “the Hooter” Hootenstein, Gervais Krinkelmeier, Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara, James “Jimmy” Hall, James, “JT” Tobiason, Kilgore Randalini, Lilah Paulikovich, Murph MacDougal, and Olaf Bologolo,
WE SUPPORT THE NATIONAL RIFLE ASSOCIATION